Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 CA DT Hero Kanu (Offer)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by Dale View Post
      Great to see him finally get an offer. Is there an actual shot here, now that ND threw its hat in?

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by ColinKSU View Post

        Great to see him finally get an offer. Is there an actual shot here, now that ND threw its hat in?
        Based on no info but what appears in this thread, I suspect that ND was in his Top 10 before they offered; but the lack of offer meant they didn't get into the Top 9 graphic he tweeted.

        Comment


        • #54
          I’d say the ISD article above reveals those answers :)


          I try not to, unless there’s a bombshell quote, post excerpts from free articles to give sites their deserved clicks

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by Dale View Post
            I’d say the ISD article above reveals those answers :)


            I try not to, unless there’s a bombshell quote, post excerpts from free articles to give sites their deserved clicks
            Thank you. Lol
            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Dale View Post
              I’d say the ISD article above reveals those answers :)


              I try not to, unless there’s a bombshell quote, post excerpts from free articles to give sites their deserved clicks
              Thanks - I didn't do much more than glance at the Tweet to see the free part. I assume any of these things posted are premium links.

              Comment


              • #57
                BM-2

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                  BM-2
                  Bowel Movement #2

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

                    Bowel Movement #2
                    Brought to you by Colon Blow
                    "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

                      Bowel Movement #2
                      Actually that was a fantastic call.

                      Comment


                      • #61
                        Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                        Actually that was a fantastic call.
                        Since April there has been one voice "crying in the wilderness" about Hero Kanu, and now, at long last, here we are.

                        It's almost as if Bobby Mac is some sort of Notre Dame Crusader.........
                        Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 07-12-2021, 04:37 PM. Reason: Formatting.

                        Comment


                        • #62
                          [QUOTE=BrownerandFry;n2997038]
                          Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                          Since April there has been one voice "crying in the wilderness" about Hero Kanu, and now, at long last, here we are.

                          It's almost as if Bobby Mac is some sort of Notre Dame Crusader.........
                          Hold up! BobbyMac, formerly known as NDCrusader, is rarely to be contested but I think I brought Hero to the MasterList thread about a week before this thread started. So, there were at least two voices crying out for a Hero, lol.
                          Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 07-12-2021, 04:37 PM. Reason: Formatting.

                          Comment


                          • #63
                            Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                            Hold up! BobbyMac, formerly known as NDCrusader, is rarely to be contested but I think I brought Hero to the MasterList thread about a week before this thread started. So, there were at least two voices crying out for a Hero, lol.
                            You probably did here but ole Krooter broke him to the world over at the trailer park.
                            Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 07-12-2021, 04:37 PM. Reason: Formatting

                            Comment


                            • #64
                              Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                              Bowel Movement #2
                              What is the unsuccessful precursor to Lou Bega's 1999 pop sensation "Mambo No. 5"?

                              Comment


                              • #65
                                Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                                BM-2
                                I'm working on a prediction rating system and my suggestion is simply a 1, 2 or 3.

                                1 = Fit + Gut feeling / Makes sense as a futures bet / ND over every single team but maybe not vs the entire field. sorta thing

                                2 = Circumstantial evidence

                                3 = Factual intel

                                I figured we can all drop a number or CB / FC) when we feel good about a prospect, that's why I used initials but I don't think we need those. There's talk of making a Prediction Page to store them. Kinda like how Rivals lets members get in on FC's. We could log them there. I think Cack has been putting thought to this as a stand alone feature.

                                Thoughts Cack?

                                Thoughts board?

                                Instead of hijacking this thread, I'll start the same thing in recruiting sub-forum so comment there.

                                Comment


                                • #66
                                  Kinda of a baby idea. Probably need more thought and some evolution. I just thought it would be nice to not have the cb of fc buried on page 23 of 369 and instead maybe have it one location. Maybe it can go in the Op for each recruit? Just spitballing. I think it would be a valuable piece of the conversation if it’s readily accessible. IDK who else would throw out a Pick tho.
                                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                  Comment


                                  • #67
                                    Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                    I'm working on a prediction rating system and my suggestion is simply a 1, 2 or 3.

                                    1 = Fit + Gut feeling / Makes sense as a futures bet / ND over every single team but maybe not vs the entire field. sorta thing

                                    2 = Circumstantial evidence

                                    3 = Factual intel

                                    I figured we can all drop a number or CB / FC) when we feel good about a prospect, that's why I used initials but I don't think we need those. There's talk of making a Prediction Page to store them. Kinda like how Rivals lets members get in on FC's. We could log them there. I think Cack has been putting thought to this as a stand alone feature.

                                    Thoughts Cack?

                                    Thoughts board?

                                    Instead of hijacking this thread, I'll start the same thing in recruiting sub-forum so comment there.
                                    A few years back I started IE's own prediction thing. We called it the Oracles. Not sure why it went away but I probably have the old files laying around on an old computer.

                                    Comment


                                    • #68
                                      Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post

                                      What is the unsuccessful precursor to Lou Bega's 1999 pop sensation "Mambo No. 5"?
                                      Mambo No. 3 was a big, wet fart

                                      Comment


                                      • #69
                                        So this kid is German is he?

                                        Comment


                                        • #70
                                          Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                          I'm working on a prediction rating system and my suggestion is simply a 1, 2 or 3.

                                          1 = Fit + Gut feeling / Makes sense as a futures bet / ND over every single team but maybe not vs the entire field. sorta thing

                                          2 = Circumstantial evidence

                                          3 = Factual intel

                                          I figured we can all drop a number or CB / FC) when we feel good about a prospect, that's why I used initials but I don't think we need those. There's talk of making a Prediction Page to store them. Kinda like how Rivals lets members get in on FC's. We could log them there. I think Cack has been putting thought to this as a stand alone feature.

                                          Thoughts Cack?

                                          Thoughts board?

                                          Instead of hijacking this thread, I'll start the same thing in recruiting sub-forum so comment there.
                                          I'm not sure we should incorporate "dropping a number", a "BM" and a "log" reference in the same post about potential commits. Just sayin.

                                          Comment


                                          • #71
                                            Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post

                                            I'm not sure we should incorporate "dropping a number", a "BM" and a "log" reference in the same post about potential commits. Just sayin.
                                            Elaborate chefs kiss
                                            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                            Comment


                                            • #72
                                              Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                              So this kid is German is he?
                                              Ja wohl. Das ist richtig.

                                              Comment


                                              • #73


                                                ISD/247/Rivals all had it from Kanu slightly different wording but his Rivals quote basically confirmed we will be an OV. Said main reason he wants to take July unofficial is to get situated with Elston etc before OV.
                                                Last edited by Dale; 07-13-2021, 12:33 PM.

                                                Comment


                                                • #74
                                                  This one just feels Irish to me

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #75
                                                    Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
                                                    This one just feels Irish to me
                                                    Agreed

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #76
                                                      I am reserving judgememt until I hear from the sage the omniscient AD from Bluffton SC.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #77
                                                        So we were in his top 10 before even offering? Seems very promising.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #78
                                                          Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                                                          So we were in his top 10 before even offering? Seems very promising.
                                                          Thank God he didn't say ND was his dream school.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #79
                                                            Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

                                                            Thank God he didn't say ND was his dream school.
                                                            Or commit when he was 10.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #80

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #81
                                                                Expanded story from Biggins today. This is SO over

                                                                His other two OVs so far are UGA and OSU. You’d think Bama would be next but I’d watch out for WA and TX for the fourth and fifth OV’s. His buddy Maurice Heim is at WA and Pete K who recruited Heim to WA is now at TX.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #82
                                                                  Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                                                                  Expanded story from Biggins today. This is SO over

                                                                  His other two OVs so far are UGA and OSU. You’d think Bama would be next but I’d watch out for WA and TX for the fourth and fifth OV’s. His buddy Maurice Heim is at WA and Pete K who recruited Heim to WA is now at TX.
                                                                  Over in a good way or bad way?

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #83
                                                                    Originally posted by TP81989 View Post

                                                                    Over in a good way or bad way?
                                                                    Certainly didn't read as good
                                                                    Prehistoric

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #84
                                                                      Per that Biggins article, Elston started talking to him in January.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #85
                                                                        Originally posted by TP81989 View Post

                                                                        Over in a good way or bad way?
                                                                        Good way

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #86
                                                                          Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                                                          Good way
                                                                          How is it over in a good way if we're not getting an official based off of your previous comment?
                                                                          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #87
                                                                            Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

                                                                            How is it over in a good way if we're not getting an official based off of your previous comment?
                                                                            We are getting an official. BMac was listing the other possible officials in the other comment.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #88
                                                                              Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post

                                                                              How is it over in a good way if we're not getting an official based off of your previous comment?
                                                                              I read it the same way as you did, thought we were out of it

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #89
                                                                                Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post

                                                                                I read it the same way as you did, thought we were out of it
                                                                                Look at what time he posted his comment. He was probably sleep walking when he did it.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #90
                                                                                  Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

                                                                                  Look at what time he posted his comment. He was probably sleep walking when he did it.
                                                                                  8:34pm, I know Mac is in the older but didn't think THAT old

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #91
                                                                                    He's gonna be Irish. Sorry I wasn't clear, I thought that built on my Bowel Movement - 2 prediction nicely.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • #92
                                                                                      How does he compare to Agu?
                                                                                      Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • #93
                                                                                        Originally posted by Mavericknyc1980 View Post
                                                                                        How does he compare to Agu?
                                                                                        They're both European.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • #94
                                                                                          Originally posted by Mavericknyc1980 View Post
                                                                                          How does he compare to Agu?
                                                                                          Not very comparable as far as position goes. Kanu is being recruited 3T and Agu was a Vyper. As far as ratings and expected impact, Kanu rated much higher than Agu.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • #95
                                                                                            On last week's ISD podcast, Jamie said he saw flashes of Marvin Wilson in Hero.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • #96
                                                                                              Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

                                                                                              Not very comparable as far as position goes. Kanu is being recruited 3T and Agu was a Vyper. As far as ratings and expected impact, Kanu rated much higher than Agu.
                                                                                              Long term ceiling is comparable. Agu's a longer Julian Okwara. Hero's a... Hmmmm... a twichier Rylie Mills?

                                                                                              Both are raw, though Kanu's been playing in Germany for a while whereas Agu just picked up the game.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • #97
                                                                                                Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                                                                                Long term ceiling is comparable. Agu's a longer Julian Okwara. Hero's a... Hmmmm... a twichier Rylie Mills?

                                                                                                Both are raw, though Kanu's been playing in Germany for a while whereas Agu just picked up the game.
                                                                                                I think Hero offers more versatility. Can play the big end and be a nose in pass rush/3rd down situations.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • #98
                                                                                                  Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post

                                                                                                  I think Hero offers more versatility. Can play the big end and be a nose in pass rush/3rd down situations.
                                                                                                  More versatility than Agu or Mills?

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • #99
                                                                                                    Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

                                                                                                    More versatility than Agu or Mills?
                                                                                                    Agu.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/15463...t-ppi-talent/1

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X