Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 AL RB Quinshon Judkins (Ole Miss Verbal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '22 AL RB Quinshon Judkins (Ole Miss Verbal)

RB
    Pike Road, AL
    Pike Road HS

Measurements:
    Height: 6-0
    Weight: 200

R&R's:
    247 Comp: .. 3* ...... #40 RB ...... #515 OA .... .8739 rating
    247: ............. 3* ...... #38 RB ........................... 87
    Rivals: ......... 3* ...... #36 RB ............................ 5.7
    ESPN: ......... NR

Offers:
    Notre Dame ...... Offered 3-30-21
    Yale
    Aub
    FL
    PSU
    ------
    Ark
    FSU
    GT
    IU
    KU
    UK
    Louisiana
    LVille
    UMia
    MI
    MS St
    MS
    SCar
    TN
    UCF
    Vandy
    UVa
    WV
    UAB
    SoAL

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/qaj4_

Maxpreps = https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/qui...htm#year=20-21

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/9946140...ins/highlights

Highlights:

Jr Season = https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9946140...5e0a0b908578ec
    Last edited by BobbyMac; 03-30-2021, 12:50 PM.

Lance Taylor has followed him for a long time.

He won the UA MVP yesterday.

Has 2600+ yds & 40+ TD's his Fr/So seasons... at 10+ ypc.

Loy says he's on offer watch.

Apparently an excellent student too.

Lives 30 minutes from Auburn.

Comment

As he's been getting more eyes on him, he's been getting rave reviews. He should be getting a nice boost in ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
        As he's been getting more eyes on him, he's been getting rave reviews. He should be getting a nice boost in ratings.
        Should've been a 4* already. Camp performances like that all but guarantee it.

Comment

With Hayden looking like an OSU lean and Singleton more than just an OSU/ND battle. I really like this young man as an option.

Comment

With Hayden looking like an OSU lean and Singleton more than just an OSU/ND battle. I really like this young man as an option.
            I think ND should offer this kid right now, way to talented to not have an offer.

Comment

Kids got some good size to him already. Would love to grab one from under the noses of the Tide and Tigers.
              Last edited by Irish#1; 03-31-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

Would love to add him to the RB room. I know people want the "speedier" backs but Quinshon's highlight tape looks for real to me. He has really good acceleration and wiggle and he runs aggressively through contact.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                      Kids got some good size to him already. Would love to grab one from under the noses of the Tide and Tigers.
                      And Yale.
                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Comment

Dang that kid should seriously consider Yale.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                            What an upset that would be if he does pick them!

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                              lol Yale already for a 3 star RB in their 2022 class

https://247sports.com/player/quincy-briggs-46080673/

Had offers from Arkansas and Tennessee
                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

247 says he's OVing for the Toledo game.

Penn St was in his final 7 but that can't still be a thing with Singleton & Allen now committed.

Does a Yale offer mean he's different enough that he'd pass up Auburn or Florida? 247 has Aub, FL & PSU as their WARM's.

Comment

He's a quality back and I won't be mad about his addition but I think he's just too similar to what we have. Part of what I think the goal of the roster should at certain positions (RB being one of them) would be to focus on guys that push the depth chart forward or have a diversity of skillset. Is there a need for another Logan Diggs. Even if I like Diggs, which I do, I'd rather focus on speed guy that has that next level gear maybe Estime, Diggs, and Price don't. Or, use the scholarship elsewhere.

With that said, are they gearing up for Tyree to be a 3 and out player? If that's the case then we probably have to take a 2nd RB.

Comment

He's a quality back and I won't be mad about his addition but I think he's just too similar to what we have. Part of what I think the goal of the roster should at certain positions (RB being one of them) would be to focus on guys that push the depth chart forward or have a diversity of skillset. Is there a need for another Logan Diggs. Even if I like Diggs, which I do, I'd rather focus on speed guy that has that next level gear maybe Estime, Diggs, and Price don't. Or, use the scholarship elsewhere.

With that said, are they gearing up for Tyree to be a 3 and out player? If that's the case then we probably have to take a 2nd RB.
                                    I think it's more because as things currently stand we'll likely only have 4 scholarship RB's for the 2022 season (Tyree, Estime, Diggs, Price). I don't see C'Bo sticking around for a 5th year just to be 4th or 5th on the depth chart when he could go to a smaller school and get more playing time.

I hope they want to see how Gi'Bran Payne's senior season goes. His Junior season was cut short by COVID and injury, IIRC. He has some wheels. If he ever got the green light I think he'd be Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by NDMatt91 View Post

I think it's more because as things currently stand we'll likely only have 4 scholarship RB's for the 2022 season (Tyree, Estime, Diggs, Price). I don't see C'Bo sticking around for a 5th year just to be 4th or 5th on the depth chart when he could go to a smaller school and get more playing time.

I hope they want to see how Gi'Bran Payne's senior season goes. His Junior season was cut short by COVID and injury, IIRC. He has some wheels.

If he ever got the green light I think he'd be Irish.
                                      Very important. I get that feeling too from reading other teams' sites & local newspaper pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

Very important. I get that feeling too from reading other teams' sites & local newspaper pieces.
                                        Are we talking Judkins or Payne?

Comment

Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post

Are we talking Judkins or Payne?
                                          Payne

Comment

Visiting Saturday per Loy

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...70044/?page=15

Comment

Originally posted by SoIll View Post
                                              Let's get him!

Comment

Originally posted by SoIll View Post
                                                Did something change with his recruitment?

Comment

Premium interview at ISD with Quinshon's coach.

Notre Dame Impresses 2022 RB Quinshon Judkins | Irish Sports Daily

Comment

Announcing on Sept. 29.

https://247sports.com/Article/Quinsh...iss-171414998/

Comment

Anyone seen anything to indicate this kid is any different from any of the other guys we've unsuccessfully recruited from the great state of Alabama? They never seem to leave the south for "academics"

Comment

Auburn 247 reporter thinks Auburn is out.

Comment

Would like to see some senior tape. Not sold on him being an impact player based on the Junior Highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIDomer9 View Post
                                                            I guess our odds improved a little.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIDomer9 View Post
                                                              Came here to post this. Additionally, Ole Miss Rivals guy thinks it's Ole Miss with ND 2nd.

Comment

Comment

Gross
                                                                  60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

Wish him well and probably for the best. I like some of the other recent developments more.

Comment

A kid like this going to a place like Ole Miss is basically the best outcome possible if we're not getting him. We never play them, they aren't a realistic NC threat, and it only makes them more dangerous against other SEC powerhouses as a stumbling block.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X