Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 CA CB Jaden Mickey (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '22 CA CB Jaden Mickey (Notre Dame Verbal)

CB
    Centennial HS
    Corona, CA

​​

Measurements:
    Height: 5-11
    Weight: 175

R&R's 3-1-21:
    247 Comp: ..... 4* ..... #30 CB ..... #261 OA ..... .9088
    247: ................ 4* ..... #27 CB ..... #220 OA ...... 90
    Rivals: ............ 4* ..... #35 CB ............................ 5.8
    ESPN: ............ 4* ..... #27 CB ..... #256 OA ....... 81

Offers:
    Notre Dame ........ Offered - 2-4-21

Northwestern
    AZ
    ASU
    Ark
    Boise
    Cal
    Fresno
    UGA
    Bama
    KU
    MSU
    Neb
    Ore
    Ore St
    SDSU
    UNLV
    SC
    Utah
    Wazzu

Media Links:

Twitter = twitter.com/thakidmick?lang=en

Instagram =www.instagram.com/kinggmick/

Hudl = www.hudl.com/profile/12809201/Jaden-Mickey

Maxpreps = www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jaden-mickey/K3-ehdPoEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/football/stats.htm

Highlights:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/thakidmick/status/1198674050484031489[/TWITTER]
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 03-14-2021, 02:03 PM.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/thakidmick/status/1357348317500383238[/TWITTER]

Comment

3.8 GPA

8 Int's as a Soph vs an elite SoCal schedule.

FREEBIE from ISD:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/ISDUpdate/status/1366387632620584962[/TWITTER]

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how many of the "Nickel' CB's they take because we haven't done well there recently and they are in on a few this cycle. Wondering if you take 2 and see if either one can play Field CB. Right now Mickey and Martinez are probably the top of the board or pretty darn close to it. I think Bellamy is up there as well.

Comment

Made his Top 4

https://twitter.com/thakidmick/statu...70090470100998

Comment

Nothing against this kid whatsoever, but did half of the parents in this country name their sons Jaden in 2004?
            The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Am I crazy or is that offer from northwestern starting to hold similar clout to what we used to think about an offer from Va tech with bud Foster?
              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

The DB class is going to be very interesting. Lot of guys that don’t get quite the attention as the trenches prospects in terms of media coverage and ND. In a Top 5ish publicly for many and I’d guess really a top 2-3 for a lot of them

Comment

CB

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                    CB
                    Any reason apart from seeing who else is in the top four?

Comment

After seeing the recent story and a projection for the good guys, I'm guessing UGA and Bama have not offered any inducements? Maybe not rated high enough to warrant consideration?

Comment

That’s something I could get excited about. Hopefully they stay after Martinez because I think he could also play Field CB. Plus beating Clemson for a DB would feel too good.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post

Any reason apart from seeing who else is in the top four?
                          That for sure + SoCal chatter. People are RKG-ing this guy to death and since he's not in a LeBron movie, I like it. Oregon is obviously a threat but they have a loaded/young CB room as much as ND, if not more.

Comment

From this premium article by Sinclair, he’s going to decide without visits. Let’s get this DB train rollin

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ame-162087770/

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                              After seeing the recent story and a projection for the good guys, I'm guessing UGA and Bama have not offered any inducements? Maybe not rated high enough to warrant consideration?
                              More like it's harder to get your boosters to grease the skids when he lives on the other side of the country.

Comment

Told Biggins he’s committing in the next week sometime.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...our-162114875/

Comment

I’d guess us or Oregon

Comment

ND FutureCast from Singer.

I’d say a Greg Biggins 247 CB will be the big one to look for. He got a ton of info on him in last interview and is usually the West Coast plug

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                      Told Biggins he’s committing in the next week sometime.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...our-162114875/
                                      Mickey and Burnham next week would be a nice addition to this class.

Comment

7 CB from Loy

Comment

2022 CB Jaden Mickey Striving for Greatness On & Off the Field

Comment

Dino on the phone accepting Mickey's commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post

More like it's harder to get your boosters to grease the skids when he lives on the other side of the country.
                                              Boosters know no boundaries, they pop up anywhere and everywhere when the "time" arrives.

Comment

Comment

Freebie from Driskell:

https://www.si.com/college/notredame...key-cornerback

Comment

3 hrs till Irish... or heartbreak

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ki...1379205198486/

Comment

I like the second clip on his Hudl highlights...that's a HS sophomore corner picking off Bryce Young. Can anyone tell who the receiver is? Couldn't spot a number.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
                                                        I like the second clip on his Hudl highlights...that's a HS sophomore corner picking off Bryce Young. Can anyone tell who the receiver is? Couldn't spot a number.
                                                        It's CJ Williams. Epps and Dixon were split right.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Top 5 commit vid ever.

I really don't know whose is better at this moment tbh.

Comment

Huge, gotta feel like this guy is gonna be great

Comment

One of the best commitment videos. And, I love this commitment. I think this young man is going to be a very good collegiate CB.

Welcome to ND Jaden!

Comment

Awesome pick up and a great video!

Comment

Who was a better... first WR or CB in an ND class?

Comment

Welcome to Notre Dame!!

Comment

Exciting pick up! Welcome
                                                                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Welcome to Notre Dame Jaden!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• #39

Comment

• #40

Comment

• #41

Comment

• #42

Comment

• #43

Comment

• #44

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Neat

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Welcome to the family Jaden!! I think he has the potential to be an All American. I know we all liked Clark Lea and didn't want to see him go, but Freeman is going to be special at ND.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Pretty cool video
                                                                                              I have invested everything BUT tuition for Notre Dame. I make no apologies.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                                                Just bumping this to the current page so folks don't miss it.
                                                                                                I was already a fan of the prospect, but it's turned up even more now, and especially a fan of momma.

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                                                Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Yup, hands down one of the best.

He’ll be an easy one to cheer for. Plus, I think he’s going to be a really good player.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Excellent!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X