Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 TX RB Jadarian Price (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '22 TX RB Jadarian Price (Notre Dame Verbal)

RB
    Denison, TX
    Denison HS

Measurements:
    Height: 5-11
    Weight: 180

R&R's:
    247 Comp: .. 4* ...... #21 RB ...... #195 OA .... .9239 rating
    247: ............. 4* ..... #21 RB ...... #225 OA ...... 88
    Rivals: ......... 4* ..... #6 APB ...... #210 OA ....... 5.8
    ESPN: ......... 4* ..... #13 RB ...... #163 OA ....... 83

Offers:
    Notre Dame ..... 1-26-21
    ASU
    Aub
    Bay
    Hou
    Minn
    MO
    OSU
    OK St
    SMU
    Stanford
    TCU
    Tex
    TTech
    Tulsa
    SC
    UTSA
    Utah
    VT

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/jadarian15

Highlights:

Last edited by NDCrusader; 03-11-2021, 08:47 PM.

Gotta watch this one.

4.0 GPA

Oklahoma analyst gave him a CB-7 this morning and Loy followed.

247 has him warm with Stanford, OK State and Texas.

Sam Spiegelman, a Rivals guy that covers Texas region has an FC in for Stanford.

I guess got to watch for OU if they get involved. Denison is on the OK border, 90 minutes from Norman.

Ran for 1400 yds his Jr and Fr year, looks like his So. year was cut short by injury I'm guessing.

There will be a lot of CB's coming today. 247 pushing quotas.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/Jadarian15/status/1354082917715218443[/TWITTER]
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-21-2021, 02:02 PM.

Comment

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/HamiltonESPN/status/1284870045693247490[/TWITTER]
      Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-21-2021, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Who's the last back out of Texas to choose the Irish? Cam McDaniel?

Comment

I had not seen that. Wow. Sign him up.

Comment

So, I hadn't followed him at all but he's quickly moved up my want list. And, when I say quickly I mean this morning. Explosiveness like that, 4.54 40 last summer, and what appears to be a solid build already.

Comment

Mentions academics before athletics. Kids got a good head on his shoulders. Get him signed up.

Comment

Tough to not get fired up about a Texas running back with a Texas offer

Comment

Mike Brey would be lucky to have those hops lol

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                    Mike Brey would be lucky to have those hops lol
                    Mike Brey wouldn't consider someone with hops!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Mike Brey wouldn't consider someone with hops!
                      Blake Wesley

Comment

All I had to see was TX RB and I was in.
                        "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post

Blake Wesley
                          Blind squirrel

Comment

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/mattfreemanISD/status/1362771574718357505?s=20[/TWITTER]

Comment

Nick Harris, from Horns247, with an ND CB of 7.

I'm really excited about this young man.

Comment

Singer with the FC for ND and Sinclair with the CB.

Comment

Dino's hearing things have come to a conclusion

Comment

Yea, Singer throwing in an FC while on vacation pretty much says it all.

Comment

Tom’s level 8 CB is his tell. 6 versus 8 is a massive difference in meaning

Comment

Committed!

Comment

Noice
                                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

BOOM! Welcome to ND Jadarian.

As I mentioned before, this young man quickly grew on me as I watched and read up on him.

A class of Price/Hayden or Singleton is about as good as it gets.

Comment

That was a lot quicker than I would have expected. Awesome news!
                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

4 Star Welcome to JD!

Comment

Film Don't Lie | 2022 RB JD Price

Comment

Good get. Welcome! Looks like pressure is on these recruits to committ.

“I was planning on waiting until the summer but I knew I was not the only one being recruited by all these schools so there is only so many chances and spots at a full ride scholarship at any university,” Price said. “The circumstances I am facing with COVID and the release of the dead period to where I can’t take the official college visits as easy as I’d like have forced me to come to an early decision.”

https://www.heralddemocrat.com/story...dwArETDNt1P5gs
                                                    Last edited by TNUtoNotreDame; 02-21-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSportsDaily View Post
                                                      Jamie thinks he’s a top 100 level prospect. He’s gonna be a good one.

Comment

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/seancooper_C4/status/1340859615031009281[/TWITTER]

Comment

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/seancooper_C4/status/1360801215416786944[/TWITTER]

Comment

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/DenisonFB/status/1363636346716315648[/TWITTER]

Comment

Congrats young man. The comments he made were very good for a high school Junior.
                                                              Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Cool beans

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Nice pick up by the Irish! Welcome Mr. Price.

Comment

Solid pickup.

It's inevitable he will be a 3 star composite if/when he signs in LOI though, right?
                                                                      My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
                                                                        Solid pickup.

It's inevitable he will be a 3 star composite if/when he signs in LOI though, right?
                                                                        I'm quite surprised that the ND fanbase isn't more fired up about this guy. Jamie U stated that he's a top 100 level prospect to him. And I tend to agree with that. But, even if you just go with the composite ratings on him, he's a 4 star with a .9239 rating. That'd be the 2nd highest rated RB we've recruited since 2015 when we signed Dexter Williams. The lone RB rated higher would be Chris Tyree. This is an awesome addition to the class, this early in the cycle. They can comfortably recruit only the top 3-4 guys and don't have to worry about missing out.

If you can't tell, I'm fired up about this one, lol.

Comment

I think he has all the potential you're looking for in a RB and that's about all you can ask for. I don't really get what separates someone like him at a "90" rating on 247 with someone who is a "95." He has decent size and ran a 10.9 100m as a soph which means he'll probably run something like a 10.7 as a senior and that's very fast long speed. The only thing that is unproven is toughness, strength, vision, etc. and a lot of that is really tough to evaluate for a HS player regardless of how they look on film.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

I'm quite surprised that the ND fanbase isn't more fired up about this guy. Jamie U stated that he's a top 100 level prospect to him. And I tend to agree with that. But, even if you just go with the composite ratings on him, he's a 4 star with a .9239 rating. That'd be the 2nd highest rated RB we've recruited since 2015 when we signed Dexter Williams. The lone RB rated higher would be Chris Tyree. This is an awesome addition to the class, this early in the cycle. They can comfortably recruit only the top 3-4 guys and don't have to worry about missing out.

If you can't tell, I'm fired up about this one, lol.
                                                                            You're right. With the way that ISD is talking about Price on the Podcast, you'd think this is a great back...but definitively a #2 guy. With the way they've described him and how Jamie breaks his film down, he seems like another #1 guy. So if they can still get Sawchuk or Singleton or Haydan, that's a great running back class. To be honest, you'd have to think that Price would normally be the backup offer for the #1 back if those 3 went elsewhere, right? He just seems to have pretty much everything they're looking for in the home run hitting #1 back.

Dude is good, we should be very happy.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

You're right. With the way that ISD is talking about Price on the Podcast, you'd think this is a great back...but definitively a #2 guy. With the way they've described him and how Jamie breaks his film down, he seems like another #1 guy. So if they can still get Sawchuk or Singleton or Haydan, that's a great running back class. To be honest, you'd have to think that Price would normally be the backup offer for the #1 back if those 3 went elsewhere, right? He just seems to have pretty much everything they're looking for in the home run hitting #1 back.

Dude is good, we should be very happy.
                                                                              Agreed. It'd be a class of two #1's. If those guys don't exist, this is a killer #1 RB for the class. The fact that we could land him and another guy of equal or better talent is unreal.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Cool. Another good get by the RB coach.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Awesome welcome! Keep the momentum rolling

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Nice pickup!
                                                                                    Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Welcome to Notre Dame Mr. Price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Local TX/OK coverage:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/KXIITV/status/1363715143511769095[/TWITTER]

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          The RB room is getting stacked.
                                                                                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            on-field interview with Jadarian:

https://youtu.be/1pFLdsyb0Nk?t=134

I am always floored how mature our guys sound compared with how I would have been as a 17-18 year old or 99.9% of 17-18 year olds I come across in daily life. They don't all sound the same. You have uber-charismatic guys like KeiVarae Russell, guys who sounded like they were professional sportscaster or something like Matthias Farley, natural born leaders like Manti or Jaylon, obvious future coaches like Chris Watt or future biz leader like Daelin. But, they all seem more like 30 year olds well into their careers and lives than teenagers. These kids' parents are incredible.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by NWIrish View Post

I am always floored how mature our guys sound compared with how I would have been as a 17-18 year old or 99.9% of 17-18 year olds I come across in daily life. They don't all sound the same. You have uber-charismatic guys like KeiVarae Russell, guys who sounded like they were professional sportscaster or something like Matthias Farley, natural born leaders like Manti or Jaylon, obvious future coaches like Chris Watt or future biz leader like Daelin. But, they all seem more like 30 year olds well into their careers and lives than teenagers. These kids' parents are incredible.
                                                                                              Incredible to hear the accents there. haha Love it.
                                                                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by NWIrish View Post

I can't wait to see this kid trucking DBs on the way to the end zone. He's yolked and seem like hes ready to be physically dominant.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Southside Sully View Post

I can't wait to see this kid trucking DBs on the way to the end zone. He's yolked and seem like hes ready to be physically dominant.
                                                                                                  I was gonna say! His arms looked massive in that interview, hard to believe he's only 180. But then you see him run and you believe it again

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Im excited I think this kid is gonna be really really good

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X