Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'21 NJ RB Audric Estime (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He got all the way up to a 5.9, 4 star, and 132nd nationally at Rivals.
    Last edited by Luckylucci; 12-26-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• With Rivals putting him in the top 150, that gives ND's offensive class, 6 top 150 players. 1 QB, 2 OL, 2 WR's, and 1 RB.

Add it to last years class and it's 2 QB's, 3 OL, 3 WR's, 2 TE's, and 2 RB's. Again, only from Rivals ratings. Significance differences to follow would be their evals of Audric, Drew Pyne, and Kevin Bauman.
      Last edited by Luckylucci; 12-26-2020, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
        With Rivals putting him in the top 150, that gives ND's offensive class, 5 top 150 players. 1 QB, 2 OL, 2 WR's, and 1 RB.

Add it to last years class and it's 2 QB's, 3 OL, 3 WR's, 2 TE's, and 2 RB's. Again, only from Rivals ratings. Significance differences to follow would be their evals of Audric, Drew Pyne, and Kevin Bauman.
        Wouldnít that be 6 in the top 150 (1+2+2+1)?
        Or did you list one too many?

Comment

• Brain fart, edited it.

Comment

• So we had 6 in the top 150 two years in a row. Any idea how many we have averaged in BK’s years prior to 2019?

Comment

With Rivals putting him in the top 150, that gives ND's offensive class, 6 top 150 players. 1 QB, 2 OL, 2 WR's, and 1 RB.

Nice. Iíve always liked Rivals the best.
              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Up to a 4 star, 91 rating, and the #241 overall prospect on 247. With Rivals having him at #132, and a 5.9 4 star, his composite will look pretty good once it's updated.

Comment

• Well deserved for the young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Up to a 4 star, 91 rating, and the #241 overall prospect on 247. With Rivals having him at #132, and a 5.9 4 star, his composite will look pretty good once it's updated.
                    That is not how the game is supposed to be played. They are supposed to drop once they commit to ND

Comment

• Looking forward to this dude.

Comment

• With all the action in the Diggs thread I thought I’d post that it’s a unanimous opinion, amongst the paid sites, that Estime is the better prospect. And now, Rivals analyst Josh Hemboldt said that he thinks Estime is still rated too low and they have him as the #6 RB and #132 overall.

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-ran...yst-roundtable

Comment

With all the action in the Diggs thread I thought Iíd post that itís a unanimous opinion, amongst the paid sites, that Estime is the better prospect. And now, Rivals analyst Josh Hemboldt said that he thinks Estime is still rated too low and they have him as the #6 RB and #132 overall.

https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-ran...yst-roundtable
                          High praise, are we at the "Shipley who?" phase yet?

Comment

• How fast is this guy? He doesn’t look blazingly fast but is decisively quick at times in film.
                            "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post
                              who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post
                                Jordan Shipley was a great kick returner in his Texas days.
                                It's Just a Ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henges24 View Post
                                  How fast is this guy? He doesnít look blazingly fast but is decisively quick at times in film.
                                  Havenít seen any 40 times and I donít think heís a burner but heís got what a lot of productive guys do. Quick feet, great balance, and good acceleration. At his size, he can do a lot with that.

Comment

• Kyren and Tyree will be ND's 1-2 punch next year, it will be interesting to see if Estime can work his way in-- short yard back?? I remember when C'bo signed and I thought to myself "just another back." When C'bo came in this past season he made the most of it and teammates said that C'bo was the hardest to bring down in practice. It will be interesting to see what Lance will do with Estime's versatility.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishandy View Post
                                      Kyren and Tyree will be ND's 1-2 punch next year, it will be interesting to see if Estime can work his way in-- short yard back?? I remember when C'bo signed and I thought to myself "just another back." When C'bo came in this past season he made the most of it and teammates said that C'bo was the hardest to bring down in practice. It will be interesting to see what Lance will do with Estime's versatility.
                                      I think assuming we are mostly back to normal he plays in 4 games that are likely to be large wins and keeps a redshirt.

Comment

• Comment

• That looks like our game closer, doesn’t it?

I mean, who is going to want to tackle this guy after chasing Kyren and Tyree all game long.

Comment

• Dare I say the next Derrick Henry...

Comment

•  

Comment

• Curious to see how many reps he gets this year. Certainly passes the eye test

Comment

• Originally posted by NDGOLDEN View Post
                                                  Dare I say the next Derrick Henry...
                                                  Sure that's a completely reasonable comparison...
                                                  60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Nothing makes me laugh like fantano memes.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

• I hope Koon's heart is ok after seeing that.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                        Working...
                                                        X