Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'21 NJ RB Audric Estime (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '21 NJ RB Audric Estime (Notre Dame Signee)

RB
    Montvale, NJ
    St Joseph Regional

Measurements:
    Height: 5-11
    Weight: 210

Rankings:
    247 Comp: ... 3* ..... #21 RB ..... #365 OA ..... .8890
    247: ............ 3* ..... #22 RB ........................... 89
    Rivals: ......... 4* ..... #10 RB ..... #215 OA ...... 5.8
    ESPN: .......... 3* ..... #66 RB .......................... 76

Offers:

ASU
    BC
    Duke
    IU
    IA
    ISU
    Louisville
    MD
    MSU ................. Committed - 9-13-20
    MN
    Neb
    OSU
    Pitt
    Pur
    Rut
    Temple
    A&M
    UVa
    VT
    Wazzu
    WV

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/AudricEstime

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/7473024/Audric-Estime

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/7473024/5fa72264bee1d10c7c1ce94c' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Loy thinks this might be the next offer at RB.

Been in my Top 5 for the last year. Expressed high interest in ND after his Soph year.

Tearing it up this year. 6 games, 1300 yds & 20 TDs. Ran for a combined 2000 & 30 TD's in his Fr/So years

I'll have a more in depth look at other possibilities tomorrow.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It’s only a matter of time, until then we working... <a href="https://t.co/stbhmc69KN">pic.twitter.com/stbhmc69KN</a></p>&mdash; Audric Estime ≤ (@AudricEstime) <a href="https://twitter.com/AudricEstime/status/1270408013065728000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 9, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 11-10-2020, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Singer sounds pretty upbeat about the possibilities here as well. That is if he gets an offer

Comment

Looks like Tony Jones Jr
        Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

I think I prefer him over Byron, but that's just me. He just seems to get a lot of tough, tough yards. And even though he can play as a big back, he seems to have pretty good lateral agility and balance.

They play big boy competition too.
          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Lmao I mentioned him in the 2021 state or the class thread last month when I was just taking a shot in the dark.

Saw him play Bergen Catholic in October and he really impressed me. Very physical. St Joes Regional is also where Howard Cross went. I would think this would be a relatively easy flip here considering the high school and the fact that he isn’t committed to a blue blood.

Comment

BUS II?

Comment

REMINDS me of Jonas Gray running
                EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

CB to ND.

Just need the offer now.

Comment

I wonder if he dropped on 247 because their write up on him seems alot more worthy than a mid tier 3*: "Multi-year starter at Top 15 program. Day 3 NFL draft potential". Looks to be that big bruiser that we haven't recruited in a while. Only concern is that he is lacking offers from both Wiscy and PSU, two good RB schools.
                    .....Before I Get Out

Comment

Dohn spying me out.

Edwards or Cardwell better happen right now or this will.

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...ing-154662599/

Comment

This kid is special. He is the big, athletic running back that Alabama has 4 of. Really hope we offer.

Comment

Singer seems really confident that if we offered this would be done.

Comment

We would like Audric over the other 2 RB's that have recently come in the mix? If so lets take him!

Comment

Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                              We would like Audric over the other 2 RB's that have recently come in the mix? If so lets take him!
                              I've always liked Estime and he's been off the hook this year BUT

The more I watch Byron Cardwell, the more I see Darren McFadden Jr.

Comment

Lmao that's gotta be so demoralizing as a Sparty fan
                                ďThe more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.Ē
                                ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

First 6 games of 2020 against some pretty damn good North Jersey Catholic school competition:

1,341 yards
                                  19 TDs
                                  10.6 ypc

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/7473024/5fa72264bee1d10c7c1ce94c' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Biggest concern is lateral agility but definitely think it improved from his junior year highlights. Big, physical runner who is a pain in the ass to bring down once he gets going. After seeing him play in person, kid already looks like a D1 starting running back physically.

I feel like he should be rated around 91 on the 247 scale. Good compliment to Logan Diggs’ running style.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                    First 6 games of 2020 against some pretty damn good North Jersey Catholic school competition:

1,341 yards
                                    19 TDs
                                    10.6 ypc

Biggest concern is lateral agility but definitely think it improved from his junior year highlights. Big, physical runner who is a pain in the ass to bring down once he gets going. After seeing him play in person, kid already looks like a D1 starting running back physically.

I feel like he should be rated around 91 on the 247 scale. Good compliment to Logan Diggsí running style.
                                    I watched the first minute or so. Decent speed, definitely not a lateral guy. TBH, I'm not sure I get a lot out of what I watched. The line was opening holes I could run through. lol

Comment

One thing I really liked from that film was his ability to stay up when people go for his legs. He already looks big and strong (and will probably get bigger and stronger with Balis), so the obvious way to tackle him would be to go low, but he shows a great ability to stay balanced when that happens. He has a bit of the crazy legs/jelly legs going on that makes it look awkward, but he stays on his feet and keeps running.

He doesn't seem to have that lateral suddenness that allows the quick reads on the zone like Kyren, but he does look like he will get a ton of yards after contact. As others have said, that could be a really nice combo with Diggs.

Comment

Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                        Is this true? Obviously the staff can't say anything, but does ND like Estime more than Edwards or Cardwell, or would he just be the easiest to get?

Comment

Originally posted by IHateMarkMay View Post
                                          Is this true? Obviously the staff can't say anything, but does ND like Estime more than Edwards or Cardwell, or would he just be the easiest to get?
                                          Who knows who they'd take if it were a draft. Estime obviously got my vote as most likely.

Edwards is a wild card and a complete mystery to me. I haven't followed him at all.

Cardwell says he's in no hurry and is not an EE. Says he won't announce until Jan 25th.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                            Who knows who they'd take if it were a draft. Estime obviously got my vote as most likely.

Edwards is a wild card and a complete mystery to me. I haven't followed him at all.

Cardwell says he's in no hurry and is not an EE. Says he won't announce until Jan 25th.
                                            The staff won't wait that long. My guess is Estime will flip to ND before 1/1.

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                              The staff won't wait that long. My guess is Estime will flip to ND before 1/1.
                                              Could see something next week. NJ cancelled this weeks games and next weeks are in danger too. We're gonna see a TON of recruiting action next week because of the bye.

Comment

Would be a great get.
                                                Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think i'd prefer estime over Edwards at this point. NDs already got some speed backs but could really use a hammer in the backfield and I think estime could make a real good hammer.

Comment

It's looking more like Estime will be the 2nd back in this class. Sucks because I really liked Byron Cardwell's film, but Estime is no slouch either.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                      It's looking more like Estime will be the 2nd back in this class. Sucks because I really liked Byron Cardwell's film, but Estime is no slouch either.
                                                      Has ND offered and would this end the chance of getting Edwards?

Comment

I think the staff won't wait on Cardwell but they will.wait on Edwards to a point. Probably want to wrap this up by early signing day. So yes Estime looks more and more likely

Comment

I think the staff won't wait on Cardwell but they will.wait on Edwards to a point. Probably want to wrap this up by early signing day. So yes Estime looks more and more likely
                                                          Thought I read that Edwards plans to EE. If so, I'm sure we'll have our 2nd RB very soon.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Four-star RB committed to Michigan State eyeing February NLI signing (VIP) <a href="https://twitter.com/StephenM_Brooks?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@StephenM_Bro oks</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/RUscarletnation?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@RUscarletnat ion</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/Evan_Flood?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Evan_Flood</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/TomLoy247?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TomLoy247</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/SWiltfong247?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SWiltfong247</a> <a href="https://t.co/aM5GHcvjJe">https://t.co/aM5GHcvjJe</a></p>&mdash; BrianDohn247 (@BrianDohn247) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrianDohn247/status/1333816992667738112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 1, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Am I the only one wanting to go ahead and offer and take this cat?

Comment

Originally posted by SoIll View Post
                                                                You are not alone. We donít have a body like his on the roster. My guess is that this will be wrapped up by this Saturday regardless. If Edwards doesnít visit for Syracuse, he ainít coming to ND.

Comment

Originally posted by SoIll View Post
                                                                  I CB'd him 3 weeks ago. I love the dude's package. He has elite size AND feet.

I'd offer Estime immediately after calling Diggs and telling him that he might have 2 roommates instead of one. All 3 would be welcome in my Class. I'd skip on the WR they are trying to land. More on that elsewhere.

Comment

I'd offer Estime immediately after calling Diggs and telling him that he might have 2 roommates instead of one. All 3 would be welcome in my Class. I'd skip on the WR they are trying to land. More on that elsewhere.
                                                                    The kid committed to Iowa? Keagan Johnson?

Comment

HEYOOOOOO!!!
                                                                      " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

Comment

Kelly has been promoting this "new identity" of ground and pound, multiple TEs, and big-bodied receivers. So...why not take this guy?

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Listed in 2021 Class Thread, but deserves mention here as well. He would be a significant get.

Estime - Would be our 6th highest rate recruit according to Rivals. With their bump, his comp changed from:

247 Comp: ... 3* ..... #21 RB ..... #365 OA ..... .8890
                                                                            247 Comp: ... 4* ..... #16 RB ..... #343 OA ..... .8923

247 also lists him as a 4star, 17th RB, Rivals has him still as 10th best RB despite the bump (at 215 OA he was 10th RB).

Comment

• #40
                                                                              The kid committed to Iowa? Keagan Johnson?
                                                                              Yep.

https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=338219

Comment

• #41
                                                                                Originally posted by StPaul_Irish View Post
                                                                                HEYOOOOOO!!!

Comment

• #42
                                                                                  I'd like to offer him immediately because his name just sounds like he was born to be a great ND RB: Autry Denson, Vagas Ferguson, Audric Estime.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                    I'd like to offer him immediately because his name just sounds like he was born to be a great ND RB: Autry Denson, Vagas Ferguson, Audric Estime.

Valid.
                                                                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      Yep.
                                                                                      Stock up while we have this RB coach.
                                                                                      Get each of them at least a year under him.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        What makes everyone thinks he’s ours if we offer?

Comment

• #46
                                                                                          Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                                                                          What makes everyone thinks he’s ours if we offer?
                                                                                          We are the swingin' dicks now. That's why I assume we will swoop in on the DE JT Tuimoloau.
                                                                                          Last edited by T-Boone; 12-01-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            Love his film. Smooth runner for such a big guy.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #48

Thatís cool and all, but what do you think of him as a football player?
                                                                                              60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                This thread is turning into packages, big and smooth and swinging dicks.

Irish YJ is intrigued :)

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                                                                                                  This thread is turning into packages, big and smooth and swinging dicks.

Irish YJ is intrigued :)
                                                                                                  Well it cant be bad for the recruits self estime....

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                  X