Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'21 TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by IRISHMAN View Post
    I agree and I think that Khari Gee is probably a better fit at Rover anyway.
    Same. Prince Kollie plays Buck at a shredded 225 and Gee is a Rover around 210-215
    Last edited by Luckylucci; 12-22-2020, 05:17 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
      Same. Prince Kollie plays Buck at a shredded 225 and Kollie is a Rover around 210-215

      Comment


      • Haha, maybe he plays Mike as well. We don't even need another LB on the field. Edited it above.

        Comment


        • .
          Last edited by BobbyMac; 07-15-2021, 09:24 PM.

          Comment


          • I absolutely love Gee at rover. But man do I hope he is a safety.

            Comment




            • Can we talk about his neck?
              This kid is a pachycephalosaurus.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
                I absolutely love Gee at rover. But man do I hope he is a safety.
                We desperately need impact players in the secondary. Once Hamilton leaves, we are in trouble as it stands.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post


                  Can we talk about his neck?
                  This kid is a pachycephalosaurus.
                  What did Davonte do?

                  Comment




                  • Last edited by BobbyMac; 05-13-2021, 11:29 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Freeman probably feels good he didn’t have to recruit this one.

                      I said this in another thread but what a group of Kollie, Burnham, and Sneed would be.

                      Comment


                      • I think Kollie is going to be a monster.

                        Comment


                        • I mean i havent been this excited about a defensive player since Jaylon.
                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                          Comment


                          • This roster is full of future NFL players.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                              I mean i havent been this excited about a defensive player since Jaylon.
                              Kyle Hamilton for me

                              Comment


                              • I am afraid for people to overhype Prince a bit here. I have high hopes for him, but let's get him on campus first.
                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                  I am afraid for people to overhype Prince a bit here. I have high hopes for him, but let's get him on campus first.
                                  Your like the mom that interrupts a squirt gun fight and tells everyone to go put on their swim trunks before they get too wet.

                                  Comment


                                  • Comment


                                    • That’s a Freshman?

                                      Comment


                                      • He’s gonna be a beast! One of my biggest wants from last class. Can’t wait to see what he becomes.

                                        Comment


                                        • That's a linebacker neck

                                          Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

                                          Comment


                                          • Ready to get after it!!!

                                            Comment


                                            • Geesh. What did I do wrong in High School?
                                              Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Redbar View Post
                                                Geesh. What did I do wrong in High School?
                                                Right? The size of humanity these days is astonishing.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                  That’s a Freshman?
                                                  That picture of Kollie makes him look like a junior. Excited to see what he can do for ND.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • It's hard to imagine our defense getting that much better but Freeman and the defensive staff are stockpiling gamewreckers at every position. Kollie looks poised for kickoff/punt duties and potentially some game snaps. From the outside, it would seem Freeman's defensive system would allow freshman to break through a little faster given it's not as "fit" dependent.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                                                      It's hard to imagine our defense getting that much better but Freeman and the defensive staff are stockpiling gamewreckers at every position. Kollie looks poised for kickoff/punt duties and potentially some game snaps. From the outside, it would seem Freeman's defensive system would allow freshman to break through a little faster given it's not as "fit" dependent.
                                                      Lea built a good base and Freeman is sprinting with it.
                                                      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                                                      Comment


                                                      • What would happen if Audric Estime ran into Prince Kollie?
                                                        Is this what the Large Hadron Collider is fueled with?

                                                        Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Wtf.

                                                          Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • So do these guys get art class credit for standing in as models for white marble sculptures?

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Koons bod squad would be full at this point.
                                                              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                Koons bod squad would be full at this point.
                                                                Koon

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Not to derail the thread anymore, but what happened to Koon? Or Koonja if I recall correctly. I know he was a member years ago before I joined. I remember lots of seemingly heated discussions between he and many of you.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by WilliamWallace View Post
                                                                    Not to derail the thread anymore, but what happened to Koon? Or Koonja if I recall correctly. I know he was a member years ago before I joined. I remember lots of seemingly heated discussions between he and many of you.
                                                                    He was banned.
                                                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

                                                                      He was banned.
                                                                      I see, thanks

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

                                                                        He was banned.
                                                                        Multiple times.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Kuehnja of cursed memory.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Originally posted by WilliamWallace View Post
                                                                            Not to derail the thread anymore, but what happened to Koon? Or Koonja if I recall correctly. I know he was a member years ago before I joined. I remember lots of seemingly heated discussions between he and many of you.
                                                                            He created a sock named WilliamWallace to hide his identity.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

                                                                              He created a sock named WilliamWallace to hide his identity.

                                                                              Ha, looks like my cover is blown.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

                                                                                He was banned.
                                                                                ...to Siberia?

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by texbender View Post

                                                                                  ...to Siberia?
                                                                                  sounds like to Scotland
                                                                                  Prehistoric

                                                                                  Comment




                                                                                  • On3 retroactively doing some rankings as a buildup. Not sure what their plan is moving forward in that space

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Originally posted by Dale View Post


                                                                                      On3 retroactively doing some rankings as a buildup. Not sure what their plan is moving forward in that space
                                                                                      They plan on taking it over.
                                                                                      I used to be D-BOE34 but I can't login for some reason. Will someone donate some vBucks?

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Comment


                                                                                        • He's already got a wiki page.

                                                                                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Kollie

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • They have Kollie at 24 above JT Tuimalola at 25.
                                                                                            Interesting.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Originally posted by T-Boone View Post
                                                                                              They have Kollie at 24 above JT Tuimalola at 25.
                                                                                              Interesting.
                                                                                              I love Kollie but it seems a little high, doesn’t it?

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

                                                                                                I love Kollie but it seems a little high, doesn’t it?
                                                                                                Gotta get some attention from ND’s big fan base…

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Final R&R's - 7-15-21
                                                                                                  247 Comp ..... 4*..... #18 LB ........ #144 OA ..... 9367
                                                                                                  247..................4* .... #12 LB ........ #92 OA ....... 92
                                                                                                  ESPN............. 4* ..... #18 OLB ..... #170 OA ..... 83
                                                                                                  Rivals..............4* ..... #18 OLB ..... #242 OA ...... 5.8
                                                                                                  On3................ 5* .......................... #24 OA

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

                                                                                                    I love Kollie but it seems a little high, doesn’t it?
                                                                                                    Yeah or at least JT is extremely low.
                                                                                                    Probably they figure in that he got the high school butkis.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post
                                                                                                      Final R&R's - 7-15-21
                                                                                                      247 Comp ..... 4*..... #18 LB ........ #144 OA ..... 9367
                                                                                                      247..................4* .... #12 LB ........ #92 OA ....... 92
                                                                                                      ESPN............. 4* ..... #18 OLB ..... #170 OA ..... 83
                                                                                                      Rivals..............4* ..... #18 OLB ..... #242 OA ...... 5.8
                                                                                                      On3................ 5* .......................... #24 OA
                                                                                                      Rivals has really fallen off

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X