Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'21 LA RB Logan Diggs (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent!

Comment

• Awesome. Welcome officially to Notre Dame Logan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by NDFAN420 View Post
        I missed it, what the deal with DePauw?
        Dublin mentioned that he'd be back at DePaul covering the nothingness of their sports, I figured as a jab to his alma mater, but Pete actually went to DePauw. That's the joke I read anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
          Even worse, he went to DePauw lol. I hear the meth is lovely in Putnam county this time of year
          Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
          Dublin mentioned that he'd be back at DePaul covering the nothingness of their sports, I figured as a jab to his alma mater, but Pete actually went to DePauw. That's the joke I read anyways
          "Even worse" I still don't get it.

Comment

• Every person here would send their kid to DePauw over DePaul.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
              Every person here would send their kid to DePauw over DePaul.
              No question

Comment

• https://www.parchment.com/c/college/...auw+University

Comment

• I went to DePauw. It was okay. Overrated. It had, at one time, the best Russian Studies dept in the Midwest among liberal arts schools, which is why I chose it. I have a friend who ran an NGO through DePaul (former Executive Director of International Human Rights Law Institute). I'd send my child to either.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishize View Post
                    No question
                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• That's a fun site:

https://www.parchment.com/c/college/...Boston+College

Comment

• Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                        Backup College

Comment

• Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                          The ND-SC one was far closer than I expected. I think it goes to show the poor decision making that naturally would be associated with USC applicants.

Comment

Fun fact. Nic Pizzolatto of True Detective fame, taught at DePauw for about 5 years (late 2000s/early 2010s). He rented one of my Aunt's Victorian houses she restored.

My Grandfather raised 10+ kids on a small farm just a few miles N of the school. I still have a few aunts that live there, and a few more various fam. And on the meth front, not bad in Greencastle, but Cloverdale I hear is horrible. My cousin owned a few bars (one in "downtown" Cloverdale, one closer to the park/lake. He sold probably about 10 years ago when it started to get bad. Spent a lot of time in my young years camping at Lieber State Park and fishing at Cataract Falls and Cagles Mill. Never thrown out even once lol.
                            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• Welcome aboard Mr. Diggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                Welcome aboard Mr. Diggs.

Glad to see you finally posted a pick of your girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                  Glad to see you finally posted a pick of your girlfriend.
                                  Hot right! She can really move those hips!

Comment

• Quit making fun of my Trophy Bride!!!!!

Comment

• If he sticks around for a couple years, I think he’s got a chance to be a productive back. I like the talent. It’ll just be up to his level of patience whether or not that happens at ND.

With that said, speed has to be the primary trait for the 22’ RB’s. Obviously complete RB’s are the best way to go but if we are going to place a premium on certain traits, I hope speed is at the top of the list.

Comment

• Speed for sure, and be coachable. Too many gifted kids come in like GA III and they can't put it all together so they don't get the reps and they can't/won't change their ways to be successful. Do all the right stuff like Kyrie: take care of the football, follow your blockers, learn your pass blocking, etc...and you'll go far.

Comment

• Yep, more speed backs the better. Balance them with Kyrens and Estime types and we should have a balanced attack for years.

If Estime is ready to go this season, we might see the 3 best backs in ND in a longggg time. Just wish they'd have last year's oline to run behind (still going to remain optimistic that this line will improve weekly and still be very solid, certainly have the potential).

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a handful of Wabash buddies who disagree

Comment

• DePaul has some really great programs. For example, they have by far the best accounting program in the Chicago area . Except for Illinois and ND, I’d stack up their accounting program with anyone in the Midwest.

I run an accounting firm and DePaul grads have been outstanding. Right up there with ND and U of I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                                DePaul has some really great programs. For example, they have by far the best accounting program in the Chicago area . Except for Illinois and ND, Id stack up their accounting program with anyone in the Midwest.

I run an accounting firm and DePaul grads have been outstanding. Right up there with ND and U of I.
                                                Northwestern accounting surely must be competitive with them if not above them

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago Domer View Post
                                                  DePaul has some really great programs. For example, they have by far the best accounting program in the Chicago area . Except for Illinois and ND, I’d stack up their accounting program with anyone in the Midwest.

Can’t tell if this should be in italics or not.

Just joking man. I graduated from Indiana Tech and my old boss just asked me last week what it’s like to drive the big rigs. Some jokes don’t die.
                                                  Last edited by Irish2155; 02-06-2021, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Northwestern does not have an undergraduate in accounting, and very mediocre accounting mba classes. They are very focused in marketing, among the best in the country in marketing.

U of Chicago, the same, except Chicago is all about data analytics.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-vsv50wwsrM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                      Working...
                                                      X