Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'21 IL OG Pat Coogan (Notre Dame Signee)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Notre Dame Pat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Welcome! Go Irish!

Comment

• Originally posted by texbender View Post
        same babes that welcome TE recruits at UGA?
        Nah. They don't wear tops.

Comment

• Pats latest height and weight, 6'5" 310, got up to 317. The articles recently written about where the class of 2021 OL fits into ND future looks bright. Big Blake, Rocco & Pat not to mention some other good looking prospects. Reading the articles about his loyalty to his HS teamates and how he wants to finish what he started with his buddies speaks volumes to his attitide as a team player. Thats exactly what ND expects and I will expect nothing less from Pat at the ND. The coaches will love him and his teamates will respect his work ethic. Pats future is bright but does need some polishing which I expect Quinn to see and shape immediately. Go ND!!!!!!

Comment

• I still don't understand how this kid is a consensus 3 star. Kid should be a 4 star. Not saying a high 4 star, but still should have been a consensus 4 star. He will be a starting guard for at least 2 years at ND, mark it down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
              I still don't understand how this kid is a consensus 3 star. Kid should be a 4 star. Not saying a high 4 star, but still should have been a consensus 4 star. He will be a starting guard for at least 2 years at ND, mark it down!
              I think thats because he was listed as an OT. He was an OT his soph year. He was playing OG last year and this year. ND wasnt aware of him long snapping for while also. So, i think some of the info about Pat wasn't current which is probably why he was a 3*. Doesnt matter about stars at this point, ND has a solid player who is going to surprise allot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will0528 View Post

I think thats because he was listed as an OT. He was an OT his soph year. He was playing OG last year and this year. ND wasnt aware of him long snapping for while also. So, i think some of the info about Pat wasn't current which is probably why he was a 3*. Doesnt matter about stars at this point, ND has a solid player who is going to surprise allot of people.
                You've gotta be a south side guy, right?
                My CFB Book: https://www.amazon.com/Southbound-Tr.../dp/0692932593

Comment

• Originally posted by hungryhippo View Post

You've gotta be a south side guy, right?
                  Yes, I happen to be from the southside of Chicago.

Comment

Good man Will!

Comment

Well the southside of Chicago is the baddest part of town. And if you go down there, you better just beware of a man named...Will0528.
                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Comment

• He is a steal in the 2021 class. So underrated by the services.

Comment

• https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/4/...der-pat-coogan

Coogan been playing some DT on short yardage plays too.

Did Tyler Morris play?

I saw on twitter also Julian Love was at the game (NA alum)
                            What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                              He is a steal in the 2021 class. So underrated by the services.
                              Joe Alt might have something to say about that

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/4/...der-pat-coogan

Coogan been playing some DT on short yardage plays too.

Did Tyler Morris play?

I saw on twitter also Julian Love was at the game (NA alum)
                                Morris did play, but Nazareth is apparently ensuring that every player plays during this shortened spring season so Morris isn't getting quite as many looks and at times playing with below starting level players.
                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post

Joe Alt might have something to say about that
                                  What would he have to say about it? That he's also underrated? Lol.

The pictures above make Coogan looks like he has shorter arms. That would be the only limiting factor for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post

The pictures above make Coogan looks like he has shorter arms. That would be the only limiting factor for him.
                                    Misread earlier, thought he said "steal of the class" not a steal.
                                    Both are great. Both were criminally underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post

Which isn't to concerning since he is an interior lineman.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post

Misread earlier, thought he said "steal of the class" not a steal.
                                        Both are great. Both were criminally underrated.
                                        Agree both were criminally underrated. Have to give 247 some credit as they ended up having Joe Alt as #179 overall.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X