Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 IL OF Jack Lausch (Northwestern Verbal)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • '22 IL OF Jack Lausch (Northwestern Verbal)

    Outfielder
    Chicago, IL
    Brother Rice

    Measurements
    Ht: 6'3"
    WT: 195
    Bats: Left
    Throws: Right

    Ratings

    Offers
    Notre Dame
    Last edited by clashmore_mike; 06-19-2021, 03:22 PM.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Really high praise for this kid in this athletic article:
      https://theathletic.com/2975263/2021...les-the-state/

      Coach 1: (Brother Rice quarterback) Jack Lausch is the best player I’ve seen.

      Lausch is a hell of a player. If he walks on at Notre Dame he’s just gonna make people miserable on the scout team, if he goes that route

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BoredIrish View Post
        Really high praise for this kid in this athletic article:
        https://theathletic.com/2975263/2021...les-the-state/

        Coach 1: (Brother Rice quarterback) Jack Lausch is the best player I’ve seen.

        Lausch is a hell of a player. If he walks on at Notre Dame he’s just gonna make people miserable on the scout team, if he goes that route
        Yeah, I saw that too. Note, it was three of the six coaches that mentioned him in response to the question "Who’s the best active player you’ve seen here?"

        He should be a good addition, though if that PG ranking holds he might end up getting drafted for baseball.

        Comment


        • #5
          He played my alma mater last week in IHSA 7a Semis, I was in attendance . Really good looking athlete and can really spin it. Could do waaaay worse for a walk on QB. Very glad he’ll be on our sidelines

          Comment


          • #6
            Between him and Chase Ketterer, ND's scout team has every thing covered.

            Ketterer ran for 2500 yds his Sr year. I've had people from back home say watch him turnout to be one of those walk on Safeties that come out of no where.


            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Was offered a football scholarship from NW. His senior film is fun to watch. If you told me he was a P5 QB recruit, I’d believe ya.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He's the Sun-Times HS Football Player of the Year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                    Was offered a football scholarship from NW. His senior film is fun to watch. If you told me he was a P5 QB recruit, I’d believe ya.
                    Man, if we can keep him and Jackson Carver committed to ND football as PWOs, then we could have some really great non-scholarship talent and potential. Hopefully Freeman touches base with them and talks about our history of walk ons gettings full scholarships.

                    Edit: But we're going to have to fight to keep him. From the Sun-Times article:
                    Lausch plans to head to Notre Dame as a preferred walk-on for football and baseball. Irish football coach Brian Kelly’s departure shocked Lausch.

                    “It’s still Notre Dame, though,” Lausch said. “The program will be fine. I’m excited for the future.”

                    Lausch is open to other college opportunities.

                    “If there is a school that comes and says, ‘We need a quarterback,’ and it is a high academic school with a great program, he’s going to consider that,” Badke said. “Obviously, Notre Dame is Notre Dame. But if someone says we have a football scholarship, he’s going to listen. It has to be the right fit, though.”
                    NW definitely fits that description.
                    Last edited by SouthSideChiDomer; 12-06-2021, 08:55 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SouthSideChiDomer View Post

                      Man, if we can keep him and Jackson Carver committed to ND football as PWOs, then we could have some really great non-scholarship talent and potential. Hopefully Freeman touches base with them and talks about our history of walk ons gettings full scholarships.

                      Edit: But we're going to have to fight to keep him. From the Sun-Times article:

                      NW definitely fits that description.
                      What the hell does Badke know anyway.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I just watched this kids senior tape & came away really impressed.. dude has an absolute cannon.. He does not look like a typical walk on but I’m no football scout.

                        He just seems to have speed, elusiveness & a very solid arm. Glad to have him on board.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ISD reports he attended practice today. Things might be evolving at bit with Lausch

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Next Taysom Hill. This is interesting. I wonder where they are projecting him. Actually QB? Late bloomer if so.
                            "Fvck Michigan" - The World

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Flipped to Northwestern

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                Flipped to Northwestern
                                Can’t blame him. Full Ride > Walk-on

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Dang tough break for the baseball team

                                  Comment

                                  Adsense

                                  Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X