No announcement yet.

ND Baseball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ND is starting to put it on Pitt in the rubber match of the series.

Comment

The 12th ranked Irish were down 7-0 early to 14th ranked Georgia Tech. And they came all the way back to win a thriller 10-9. Congratulations boys! Keep it going
      Love Thee Notre Dame!

Comment

Irish with a 7-0 shutout today and another ACC series win. Let's make it a sweep tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

When watching yesterday's Lacrosse game I saw Swarbrick hug the head coach...how about he go and hug Link and sign him to a long term extension.

Comment

Irish are all the way up to #7 in this poll. Pretty amazing how far they've come in a year.

Comment

Very well deserved. All the highlights I've seen, this team looks good.

Comment

This team is balling.
                  Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Love it

Comment

Is this technically Link’s first season? I know last year didn’t amount to anything due to COVID. He’s really made an instant impact in both coaching and recruiting. I can’t remember last time they were ranked this high or even last time they made it to the dance.

Comment

Won the weekend series against NC St

Comment

#6 baby
                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Is this the highest they've been ranked?

Comment

ND hasn’t lost a series yet this season. Can’t remember them being ranked this high this late in the season.

Comment

Local kid here, ND baseball commit David Lally who is a Pitcher out of Grand Blanc, 96 MPH fastball lol
                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by Irishize View Post
                                  ND hasn’t lost a series yet this season. Can’t remember them being ranked this high this late in the season.
                                  if memory is correct, about 2001 they had a great team and i believe were ranked #2 at some point...just checked, i was correct but they finished #15, 2002-finished ranked at 7 or 6 depending on which poll....2001-2006 ND was legit in the baseball world and then got extremely stale for a good many years until last year
                                  Last edited by PANDFAN; 04-20-2021, 02:34 PM.
                                  EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post

if memory is correct, about 2001 they had a great team and i believe were ranked #2 at some point...just checked, i was correct but they finished #15, 2002-finished ranked at 7 or 6 depending on which poll....2001-2006 ND was legit in the baseball world and then got extremely stale for a good many years until last year
                                    Makes sense as that was the Mainieri era before he left for LSU. 2002 was the last time ND made the CWS.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X