Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden Presidency

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Also, this would have been flagged as blatant racism against brown people just a year ago. The US used to support humans seeking freedom from oppressive communist regimes. Now freedom is considered an anti-government word and our administration is unbelievably soft.

    Running the damn ball since 2017.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
      America is back! Time to reset the clock on days since the Biden admin embarrassed us on the world stage.

      lol "contemporary forms of racism" what the hell does that mean lol
      Based Mullet Kid owns

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

        Our VP needs to get out more and visit these folks. She probably thinks they don't have cell phones, cable and have to make a trip to the outhouse to drop one.
        Unfortunately, a lot of politicians from one side of the aisle view a large segment of the US population that way. They refer to most of our nation as "flyover country" and seem to genuinely believe the people living there are like some primitive uncontacted tribe from Borneo.
        Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

          lol "contemporary forms of racism" what the hell does that mean lol
          LOL......Was thinking the same thing when I read that.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
            Also, this would have been flagged as blatant racism against brown people just a year ago. The US used to support humans seeking freedom from oppressive communist regimes. Now freedom is considered an anti-government word and our administration is unbelievably soft.

            "It's not the same as when Trump was the president. This is different." I'm sure there is a valid reason and extenuating circumstances this time around.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

              "It's not the same as when Trump was the president. This is different." I'm sure there is a valid reason and extenuating circumstances this time around.
              Just like the kids in cages are better now.
              Running the damn ball since 2017.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                Just like the kids in cages are better now.
                They are because Joe cares.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

                  They are because Joe cares.
                  I think he does, especially when he uses his "Whisper Voice"

                  Comment


                  • 135 days after I filied my taxes (today) they are still not processed. I never got a penny for the stimulus checks this year. But today, I get a direct deposit for $333 to help pay for (Vegas) my kids.

                    Am I obligated to vote Democrat now?
                    Running the damn ball since 2017.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                      135 days after I filied my taxes (today) they are still not processed. I never got a penny for the stimulus checks this year. But today, I get a direct deposit for $333 to help pay for (Vegas) my kids.

                      Am I obligated to vote Democrat now?
                      No - you are obligated to hold funds until next year your tax bill is magically higher. This is the dumbest ploy I can imagine - yet so many fall for it. Hey, I'm going to take $20 out of your wallet and give it to you hoping you won't notice I am giving you your own money.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                        Also, this would have been flagged as blatant racism against brown people just a year ago. The US used to support humans seeking freedom from oppressive communist regimes. Now freedom is considered an anti-government word and our administration is unbelievably soft.

                        How is this substantiated by the defenders (or head in the sand types) of the open southern border? These people are much more oppressed than anyone being drug muled over southern border? I understand the politics - Dems finally realize Cuban Americans are not interested in their tripe and Florida is lost to them. But from a humanitarian standpoint it is totally indefensible and transparent what is going on.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post

                          No - you are obligated to hold funds until next year your tax bill is magically higher. This is the dumbest ploy I can imagine - yet so many fall for it. Hey, I'm going to take $20 out of your wallet and give it to you hoping you won't notice I am giving you your own money.
                          It's surprising how many people in my circle, not all of which are genius but at least not stupid, think this won't crush them at tax time...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post

                            How is this substantiated by the defenders (or head in the sand types) of the open southern border? These people are much more oppressed than anyone being drug muled over southern border? I understand the politics - Dems finally realize Cuban Americans are not interested in their tripe and Florida is lost to them. But from a humanitarian standpoint it is totally indefensible and transparent what is going on.
                            Defending the people of Cuba from the oppression of communism is an American cause. But, this administration is struggling with it. How pathetic is the Biden Admin? Pitbull has done a better job advocating on their behalf.
                            Running the damn ball since 2017.

                            Comment


                            • It's incredible there are still leftists out there that this the Democrats are the ones for freedom, and the right is for authoritarianism.

                              We have access to more information than ever but are as dumb as we've ever been.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                                Defending the people of Cuba from the oppression of communism is an American cause. But, this administration is struggling with it. How pathetic is the Biden Admin? Pitbull has done a better job advocating on their behalf.
                                Struggling? They are actively downplaying it and telling them they will be turned away! All while hundreds of thousands are flooding the southern border.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
                                  It's incredible there are still leftists out there that this the Democrats are the ones for freedom, and the right is for authoritarianism.

                                  We have access to more information than ever but are as dumb as we've ever been.
                                  The amount of information is one thing but its the amount of misinformation that is the problem. Especially when the leader of the "free" world cant even get it right.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post

                                    Struggling? They are actively downplaying it and telling them they will be turned away! All while hundreds of thousands are flooding the southern border.
                                    They need to float them Studebakers to the Rio Grande if they want in.
                                    Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                                      They need to float them Studebakers to the Rio Grande if they want in.
                                      Fun fact... I live on the Rio near the boarder and there is water in it maybe 3-4 months out of the year. We run ATVs on the dry riverbed all the time.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                                        Fun fact... I live on the Rio near the boarder and there is water in it maybe 3-4 months out of the year. We run ATVs on the dry riverbed all the time.
                                        That is a fun fact. I've been as far south as Mission, TX but never saw the Rio Grande. Wouldn't have guessed it. I guess they're hosed. I have to think Miami would be sympathetic.
                                        Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                        Comment


                                        • Though not on the front page even CNN is seeing some of the hypocrisy.


                                          US is running more than 30,000 radio ads a month to deter migration from Central America


                                          (CNN)The United States is running more than 30,000 radio ads a month in Central America to deter migration amid a renewed focus on the region and the root causes pushing people to journey north, a State Department spokesperson told CNN.

                                          The ad campaign is designed to combat a range of factors driving migrants to the US-Mexico border, including misinformation spread by smugglers and the widespread belief among migrants that border enforcement has been relaxed under the Biden administration. Over recent weeks, several senior administration officials, including Vice President Kamala Harris, have visited the region in an attempt to instill hope and discourage migration to the US southern border.

                                          Migrants line up for food in a makeshift migrant camp in the border town of Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico, on July 10, 2021. About 1,000 people from Central America and other Latin American countries are living in the camp, hoping for a chance to enter the United States.

                                          The State Department is bolstering that message by running thousands of ads locally, an effort that's slightly grown since the spring, when the administration was disseminating 28,000 ads a month. But it's unclear how effective they've been."The evidence tells us if you want to change the narrative, it has to come from people's trusted networks. That's the bottom line," said Andrew Selee, president of the Migration Policy Institute. "I can understand wanting to do anything to change the narrative, change the balance of people leaving, but this seems to be a stretch."Radio is the medium most people outside of big cities use, Selee noted, but messages are less likely to resonate if not delivered by people they know, like religious leaders or public figures who are respected in the region.Earlier this year, the number of migrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala arrested by Border Patrol was on the upswing, according to US Customs and Border Protection data. Those numbers started to decline in April, though they remain high.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                                            Also, this would have been flagged as blatant racism against brown people just a year ago. The US used to support humans seeking freedom from oppressive communist regimes. Now freedom is considered an anti-government word and our administration is unbelievably soft.

                                            No worries. Joe is getting tough. He's urging.... From Cnn.com

                                            Biden issued a strong statement of support for protesters' demands. "We stand with the Cuban people and their clarion call for freedom and relief from the tragic grip of the pandemic and from decades of repression..." He urged Cuban leaders to "hear their people." This is, after all, an opportunity -- however distant -- for peaceful change.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                                              That is a fun fact. I've been as far south as Mission, TX but never saw the Rio Grande. Wouldn't have guessed it. I guess they're hosed. I have to think Miami would be sympathetic.
                                              There are a lot of politics with the water. The Rio is fed from the Rockies and its gets damned up a lot on its way down. Texas and Mexico sued and won a recent case against New Mexico for using too much of the water. So when the water finally gets released to us we have to let the majority of it just pass on through. We pay for water rights since we have a 10 acre farm but we have been getting one watering per year from the Rio, usually get 3-4 per year. Our local damn is only 7% full.

                                              Comment


                                              • The marriage of big government and big tech should be worrisome to everyone. Psaki admitted yesterday that the White House is working with Facebook to censor what they deem "misinformation."

                                                Scary shit.

                                                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                                  The marriage of big government and big tech should be worrisome to everyone. Psaki admitted yesterday that the White House is working with Facebook to censor what they deem "misinformation."

                                                  Scary shit.
                                                  The control of information that this regime has through allies in the press and censorship in big tech should scare people.
                                                  Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                                    The marriage of big government and big tech should be worrisome to everyone. Psaki admitted yesterday that the White House is working with Facebook to censor what they deem "misinformation."

                                                    Scary shit.
                                                    A lot of things deemed "misinformation" at one time is just information now.

                                                    Comment




                                                    • The Ministry of Truth wants to shut down people who speak in contrast to their messaging. This is totally normal and exactly how our country is supposed to operate. Also, if you don't like them blocking you on social media, just go build your own government.
                                                      Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post


                                                        The Ministry of Truth wants to shut down people who speak in contrast to their messaging. This is totally normal and exactly how our country is supposed to operate. Also, if you don't like them blocking you on social media, just go build your own government.
                                                        Does Joe know the definition of communism?

                                                        Even our most liberal friends should fear this.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

                                                          Does Joe know the definition of communism?

                                                          Even our most liberal friends should fear this.
                                                          Wild!! People wont care unless their team is losing. They forget we are all on the same team.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post


                                                            The Ministry of Truth wants to shut down people who speak in contrast to their messaging. This is totally normal and exactly how our country is supposed to operate. Also, if you don't like them blocking you on social media, just go build your own government.
                                                            Will Team Biden come over and check on IEs banned user list?

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                                                              Will Team Biden come over and check on IEs banned user list?
                                                              no need to, there is another person at IE that has taken up that task. In the name of saving the world for all those that are just and virtuous.
                                                              YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                              Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Amazing how media reports "news".


                                                                CNN Headline: White House turns up heat on Big Tech's Covid 'disinformation dozen
                                                                'https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/16/tech/...use/index.html

                                                                FOX Headline: White House ripped as Psaki endorses blanket social media ban for those who spread 'misinformation'


                                                                Comment


                                                                • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                                                                  The control of information that this regime has through allies in the press and censorship in big tech should scare people.
                                                                  I find it hilarious, really that you tell people what they should be scared of.

                                                                  And have you studied "neuro-linguistic programming?" Or are you just chumming with lingo like "regime"

                                                                  You have not lived on this earth long enough
                                                                  or learned enough

                                                                  to even think about telling me what I should be
                                                                  AFRAID of
                                                                  who to HATE
                                                                  and what to be ANGRY about

                                                                  (I have a street doctorate in STUDYING and IGNORING fearmongers)

                                                                  But it will work for enough chumps to give you a captive audience.

                                                                  As that Ap journalist said to bad Vlad "What are YOU afraid of?"



                                                                  Do you lack confidence, or, what?????

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                                                                    I find it hilarious, really that you tell people what they should be scared of.
                                                                    Here's what I'm afraid of-

                                                                    The Biden Regime can press terrible ideas like this or lies like Republicans defund police and our media doesn't challenge the Admin because they effectively message and work for Democrats. We have no objective media to report facts and promote critical thinking.

                                                                    Your comment reminds me of the folks who think unreasonable searches are fine because you shouldn't worry if you have nothing to hide.

                                                                    I do appreciate Psaki likening Facebook to a public platform, which is a turn from the days where we were told it is a private company and we could just start our own platform if we didn't like it. We obviously saw the challenges of that when Parler was essentially denied access to competing.

                                                                    But when the Biden Administration doesn't want to take responsibility for its shortcomings and wants to blame Facebook instead, they say they are killing people, etc, and want to censor the people. I'm sure Xi Jinping appreciated the style of the move. But when we say that Biden Admin is working with Facebook to remove dangerous posts and people are OK with it, that does scare me.

                                                                    Would the left and journalists have sat by idle had Trump one year ago announced he was working with social media platforms to remove dangerous opinions? I doubt it. Why is that? Doocy, who happens to be with Fox is the only one in the room even remotely curious about the insanity coming from the White House. Of course, he works with Fox.

                                                                    It's important to remember this pendulum swings both ways. It's also important to recognize things like the lab leak theory, Hunter Biden laptop, and COVID treatments have all been wrongly censored by social media and journalists who are supposed to bring power to those without a voice have failed to do anything but advocate on their behalf.

                                                                    What business of the Federal Government is it to moderate content and promote suppressing voices and content on social media? Also, if Psaki's actions are true and Facebook and Twitter are going along with this, what does that make them? In what world, is this not a huge deal?


                                                                    Today is it's anti-vax, tomorrow then what?

                                                                    How long does it take before we hear "anti-climate change posts are killing us and we're moderating them?" Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?
                                                                    How long does it take before we hear "anti-Trans posts are killing us and we're moderating them?" - Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?
                                                                    How long before promoting guns and usage of firearms is moderated to swing the gun control debate? - Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?

                                                                    Voting rights? Gender posts? If Jen Psaki considers your post inaccurate, it is labeled as misinformation. THAT doesn't concern you?!

                                                                    The Presidential Administration has taken on the role of arbiter of truth and that doesn't concern you? Do you think people who are concerned about that are fearmongering?

                                                                    To me, this goes back to the Hunter Biden laptop story being censored, likely at the request of the Biden camp and key lib journos who stopped that story and labeled it falsely as misinformation. Facebook and Twitter hopped on for the blue team and did it.

                                                                    Psaki paints this picture like the biggest microphone in the country (hers) can't overcome some midwest QAnon Grandma on Facebook. What does that say about her? They completely ignore that the Biden messaging has been TERRIBLE.

                                                                    Your tone is as disgusting as your disregard for free and unfiltered speech.
                                                                    Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                                                                      Here's what I'm afraid of-

                                                                      The Biden Regime can press terrible ideas like this or lies like Republicans defund police and our media doesn't challenge the Admin because they effectively message and work for Democrats. We have no objective media to report facts and promote critical thinking.

                                                                      Your comment reminds me of the folks who think unreasonable searches are fine because you shouldn't worry if you have nothing to hide.

                                                                      I do appreciate Psaki likening Facebook to a public platform, which is a turn from the days where we were told it is a private company and we could just start our own platform if we didn't like it. We obviously saw the challenges of that when Parler was essentially denied access to competing.

                                                                      But when the Biden Administration doesn't want to take responsibility for its shortcomings and wants to blame Facebook instead, they say they are killing people, etc, and want to censor the people. I'm sure Xi Jinping appreciated the style of the move. But when we say that Biden Admin is working with Facebook to remove dangerous posts and people are OK with it, that does scare me.

                                                                      Would the left and journalists have sat by idle had Trump one year ago announced he was working with social media platforms to remove dangerous opinions? I doubt it. Why is that? Doocy, who happens to be with Fox is the only one in the room even remotely curious about the insanity coming from the White House. Of course, he works with Fox.

                                                                      It's important to remember this pendulum swings both ways. It's also important to recognize things like the lab leak theory, Hunter Biden laptop, and COVID treatments have all been wrongly censored by social media and journalists who are supposed to bring power to those without a voice have failed to do anything but advocate on their behalf.

                                                                      What business of the Federal Government is it to moderate content and promote suppressing voices and content on social media? Also, if Psaki's actions are true and Facebook and Twitter are going along with this, what does that make them? In what world, is this not a huge deal?


                                                                      Today is it's anti-vax, tomorrow then what?

                                                                      How long does it take before we hear "anti-climate change posts are killing us and we're moderating them?" Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?
                                                                      How long does it take before we hear "anti-Trans posts are killing us and we're moderating them?" - Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?
                                                                      How long before promoting guns and usage of firearms is moderated to swing the gun control debate? - Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?

                                                                      Voting rights? Gender posts? If Jen Psaki considers your post inaccurate, it is labeled as misinformation. THAT doesn't concern you?!

                                                                      The Presidential Administration has taken on the role of arbiter of truth and that doesn't concern you? Do you think people who are concerned about that are fearmongering?

                                                                      To me, this goes back to the Hunter Biden laptop story being censored, likely at the request of the Biden camp and key lib journos who stopped that story and labeled it falsely as misinformation. Facebook and Twitter hopped on for the blue team and did it.

                                                                      Psaki paints this picture like the biggest microphone in the country (hers) can't overcome some midwest QAnon Grandma on Facebook. What does that say about her? They completely ignore that the Biden messaging has been TERRIBLE.

                                                                      Your tone is as disgusting as your disregard for free and unfiltered speech.
                                                                      Well,my long held position has been (as many, many can attest) is that the very existence of libel and slander laws, in THEMSELVES, is destructive of "free and unfiltered speech"

                                                                      But again, I'm not the one going around coming unglued any time a hooper opens his mouth.

                                                                      Again, there's a lot of cash in promoting
                                                                      Fear
                                                                      Anger
                                                                      Hate

                                                                      And I can present you with a specific case study of someone who marketed those three products and made $80 million dollars a year.

                                                                      People can do it.


                                                                      And let them

                                                                      I'm just not in your target market.

                                                                      It looks like you want to REGULATE
                                                                      what
                                                                      lebron James
                                                                      Biden
                                                                      Psaki (she's a freakin' press secretary) -you may want to look at the distinguished roster of the occupants of that role for the last oh, say,
                                                                      four five decades.

                                                                      were you around (I was) when the Birchers were Chickenlittling their way across America. When Glenn Beck was having coke induced flashbacks and seeing shadows in the darkness? when Colonel Allen West (who I understand is now in Texas) was talking about 80 commies in the House (all democrats). You've studied Joe McCarthy and the accuracy of his allegations, right?

                                                                      If you want to scare some sheeple have at it.

                                                                      I'm just not your target market.
                                                                      And feel free to regulate my "tone" Have at it! Have fun with it! Life is short.

                                                                      But you may be getting the sneaking suspicion that you will have future opportunites to so "regulate."

                                                                      let me know how that goes for you.

                                                                      Fearlessly,
                                                                      hatelessly
                                                                      joyously,

                                                                      yours truly

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post


                                                                        It looks like you want to REGULATE
                                                                        what
                                                                        lebron James
                                                                        Biden
                                                                        Psaki (she's a freakin' press secretary) -you may want to look at the distinguished roster of the occupants of that role for the last oh, say,
                                                                        four five decades.
                                                                        Drayer can correct e if I'm wrong, but I don't think he is looking to REGULATE. He just wants them to be up front, honest and stop spewing falsehoods.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

                                                                          Drayer can correct e if I'm wrong, but I don't think he is looking to REGULATE. He just wants them to be up front, honest and stop spewing falsehoods.
                                                                          Ding Ding Ding.
                                                                          Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                                                                            Here's what I'm afraid of-

                                                                            The Biden Regime can press terrible ideas like this or lies like Republicans defund police and our media doesn't challenge the Admin because they effectively message and work for Democrats. We have no objective media to report facts and promote critical thinking.

                                                                            Your comment reminds me of the folks who think unreasonable searches are fine because you shouldn't worry if you have nothing to hide.

                                                                            I do appreciate Psaki likening Facebook to a public platform, which is a turn from the days where we were told it is a private company and we could just start our own platform if we didn't like it. We obviously saw the challenges of that when Parler was essentially denied access to competing.

                                                                            But when the Biden Administration doesn't want to take responsibility for its shortcomings and wants to blame Facebook instead, they say they are killing people, etc, and want to censor the people. I'm sure Xi Jinping appreciated the style of the move. But when we say that Biden Admin is working with Facebook to remove dangerous posts and people are OK with it, that does scare me.

                                                                            Would the left and journalists have sat by idle had Trump one year ago announced he was working with social media platforms to remove dangerous opinions? I doubt it. Why is that? Doocy, who happens to be with Fox is the only one in the room even remotely curious about the insanity coming from the White House. Of course, he works with Fox.

                                                                            It's important to remember this pendulum swings both ways. It's also important to recognize things like the lab leak theory, Hunter Biden laptop, and COVID treatments have all been wrongly censored by social media and journalists who are supposed to bring power to those without a voice have failed to do anything but advocate on their behalf.

                                                                            What business of the Federal Government is it to moderate content and promote suppressing voices and content on social media? Also, if Psaki's actions are true and Facebook and Twitter are going along with this, what does that make them? In what world, is this not a huge deal?


                                                                            Today is it's anti-vax, tomorrow then what?

                                                                            How long does it take before we hear "anti-climate change posts are killing us and we're moderating them?" Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?
                                                                            How long does it take before we hear "anti-Trans posts are killing us and we're moderating them?" - Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?
                                                                            How long before promoting guns and usage of firearms is moderated to swing the gun control debate? - Psaki would say why aren't you more concerned about people dying?

                                                                            Voting rights? Gender posts? If Jen Psaki considers your post inaccurate, it is labeled as misinformation. THAT doesn't concern you?!

                                                                            The Presidential Administration has taken on the role of arbiter of truth and that doesn't concern you? Do you think people who are concerned about that are fearmongering?

                                                                            To me, this goes back to the Hunter Biden laptop story being censored, likely at the request of the Biden camp and key lib journos who stopped that story and labeled it falsely as misinformation. Facebook and Twitter hopped on for the blue team and did it.

                                                                            Psaki paints this picture like the biggest microphone in the country (hers) can't overcome some midwest QAnon Grandma on Facebook. What does that say about her? They completely ignore that the Biden messaging has been TERRIBLE.

                                                                            Your tone is as disgusting as your disregard for free and unfiltered speech.
                                                                            People shouldn't over think this - this is horrible and sets an irreversible precedent. It's taken what, 2 years to have serious issues with the censoring of Doctors, drugs, Lap Tops, etc.

                                                                            If you're not directly against this, it's because you happen to be on the "winning" side of this so far, but it will come full circle and repeatedly. Don't over think this, it's horrible.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post

                                                                              People shouldn't over think this - this is horrible and sets an irreversible precedent. It's taken what, 2 years to have serious issues with the censoring of Doctors, drugs, Lap Tops, etc.

                                                                              If you're not directly against this, it's because you happen to be on the "winning" side of this so far, but it will come full circle and repeatedly. Don't over think this, it's horrible.
                                                                              "side?" Really??

                                                                              When I was in Vietnam and 24 of my rifle company buddies died, there was no side. It was "us."

                                                                              What are you running here, some political Alamo line?
                                                                              Us them
                                                                              liberal conservative.

                                                                              Really?

                                                                              So, specifically, what "side" are you talking about?

                                                                              Clarify and I will respond. Rest assured.

                                                                              One more time, I voted for Perot in '92 and '96 as I had already experienced the toxicity of the false dichotomies of the THEN polluted American political system, the decay and corruption of the "Binary lie.".

                                                                              I was right then and I'm righter now..

                                                                              Just remember when you overreact to a White House press secretary, That when you list the occupants of the role of "White House Communications Director, be sure you list the Mooch.
                                                                              And you take this stuff seriously??.

                                                                              As a student of the absurd, I am always charmed, and that's the correct word, by someone who tells me
                                                                              "If you're not directly against this, it's because you happen to be on the "winning" side of this so far."

                                                                              That is quite the remarkable statement, but, at day's end, a vastly more eloquent description ("tell") of thee than me.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                                                                                So, specifically, what "side" are you talking about?

                                                                                .
                                                                                The left-wing autocrats are trying to control the entire flow of information from academia, Hollywood, the press, and social media. To claim that being outraged at this is an overreaction shows that IrishRazor is correct and that the only reason some aren't looking hard at this is that they agree with it.
                                                                                Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                                                                                  One more time, I voted for Perot in '92 and '96 as I had already experienced the toxicity of the false dichotomies of the THEN polluted American political system, the decay and corruption of the "Binary lie.".
                                                                                  First thanks for your service. My draft number was 323, but would have went if drafted.

                                                                                  You know what the problem was with Perot? He was ahead of his time. If he would have run instead of Trump, he'd be serving his second term right now.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                                                                                    "side?" Really??

                                                                                    When I was in Vietnam and 24 of my rifle company buddies died, there was no side. It was "us."

                                                                                    What are you running here, some political Alamo line?
                                                                                    Us them
                                                                                    liberal conservative.

                                                                                    Really?

                                                                                    So, specifically, what "side" are you talking about?

                                                                                    Clarify and I will respond. Rest assured.

                                                                                    One more time, I voted for Perot in '92 and '96 as I had already experienced the toxicity of the false dichotomies of the THEN polluted American political system, the decay and corruption of the "Binary lie.".

                                                                                    I was right then and I'm righter now..

                                                                                    Just remember when you overreact to a White House press secretary, That when you list the occupants of the role of "White House Communications Director, be sure you list the Mooch.
                                                                                    And you take this stuff seriously??.

                                                                                    As a student of the absurd, I am always charmed, and that's the correct word, by someone who tells me
                                                                                    "If you're not directly against this, it's because you happen to be on the "winning" side of this so far."

                                                                                    That is quite the remarkable statement, but, at day's end, a vastly more eloquent description ("tell") of thee than me.
                                                                                    Its very problematic anytime the government makes "recommendations" to entities able to legally do things the government cannot.
                                                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

                                                                                      Its very problematic anytime the government makes "recommendations" to entities able to legally do things the government cannot.
                                                                                      Especially when the administration has a lawsuit open against Facebook that is surely being considered in the legal department as regulatory risk in all of Facebook’s interactions with the government that is demanding they censor people on their behalf. It’s dirty and disgusting
                                                                                      Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                                                                                        The left-wing autocrats are trying to control the entire flow of information from academia, Hollywood, the press, and social media. To claim that being outraged at this is an overreaction shows that IrishRazor is correct and that the only reason some aren't looking hard at this is that they agree with it.
                                                                                        Damn it! I am heading out to workout and am not wearing my steel pot!

                                                                                        So if the sky, really, is falling, I will get bopped on the head by a bunch of fragments.'(I been fragged before)

                                                                                        Oh, well,

                                                                                        Some stay in inside and grovel in fear, anger and hate.
                                                                                        Some get outside and workout.

                                                                                        And oh yeah, sometimes when I drive by the riverbank I spot the blue heron who feeds (like the coolest fisherman in the world) in the morning.

                                                                                        His name, according to Longellow, in Ojibwa, is The Shuh Shuh Gah.,

                                                                                        I'll tell you what, that ol' heron ain't "dirty and disgusting."

                                                                                        But something else is...................

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                                                                                          Some stay in inside and grovel in fear, anger and hate.
                                                                                          Some get outside and workout.
                                                                                          .........
                                                                                          They say ignorance is bliss. I'm glad it works for you.
                                                                                          Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                                                                                            They say ignorance is bliss. I'm glad it works for you.
                                                                                            There are some people who are always angry they continually look for conflict

                                                                                            Walk Away. The battle they are fighting is not with you

                                                                                            It is with themselves

                                                                                            True or False?

                                                                                            It is not bliss. At all. It is peace, equanimity.

                                                                                            It comes from following, well, not anything that happened in the last 300 years, but he who said


                                                                                            "My yoke is sweet, my burden light.".



                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1419393206307987460

                                                                                              I don't speak gibberish - maybe BrownerandFry can translate in less than 1000 words.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
                                                                                                https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1419393206307987460

                                                                                                I don't speak gibberish - maybe BrownerandFry can translate in less than 1000 words.
                                                                                                I’m sure he has zero conerns and thinks anyone who doesn’t understand that authentic frontier gibberish is just a silly fellow.
                                                                                                Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

                                                                                                  I’m sure he has zero conerns and thinks anyone who doesn’t understand that authentic frontier gibberish is just a silly fellow.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                                                                                                    I would in your specific case prefer to have 100 per ent of your disapproval Than 1 per cent of your admiration. People who focus all energy on fear anger and hatred and grievances have been around since the 50's. I am not the apostle to the toxic and the butthurt.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • America is back better!

                                                                                                      Last edited by drayer54; 07-27-2021, 09:57 PM.
                                                                                                      Running the damn ball since 2017.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X