Biden Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PerthDomer View Post

Famous peoples' kids make money because of who their parents are. Donald launched an empire due to who his dad was. The Trump kids are rich in large part because of who their dad is, nothing to say about the money they got. That's not illegal, and it's not really something you can help.

Joe Biden was actually remarkably cash poor prior to the end of his vice presidency (Obama offered a loan when Beau got sick because Biden was going to mortgage his house). It doesn't make sense to me that a career grifter would be that average financially. If Joe were implicated in Bidengate Barr would have brought the hammer on him. He didn't, so I'm pretty skeptical of fox/oan/ny post etc.

When the GOP stops running on Dr. Seuss, own the libs, etc. And actually has an idea... we'll all be better off. We need a healthy right and left. The right is sick and needs to get it together. Gaetz, Trump, etc. Going away would be good for this. Signed a pissed off romney/biden voter.
    Lol "cash poor"....yeah when you spend buckets of money on homes...yeah you don't got a lot of cash sitting around.
    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

Lol "cash poor"....yeah when you spend buckets of money on homes...yeah you don't got a lot of cash sitting around.
      Including his homes his net worth was 8 million on entering the White House. Prior to 4 years of speaking/book fees post VP it was lower. Old Joe doesn't have Audacity Of Hope money.

Comment

• The right just like the left has plenty of issues to resolve. Simply because Biden was elected doesn’t mean the Dems have all the answers as evidenced by some of Biden’s decisions he’s already made. Biden was elected because he was the lesser of two evils. It was like having to pick a winner in a beauty contest where the only contestants were the Three Stooges.

the Gaetz discussion should be moved to the politics thread IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
          The right just like the left has plenty of issues to resolve. Simply because Biden was elected doesn’t mean the Dems have all the answers as evidenced by some of Biden’s decisions he’s already made. Biden was elected because he was the lesser of two evils. It was like having to pick a winner in a beauty contest where the only contestants were the Three Stooges.

Biden's bet seems to be as long as he plays hard ball on things with broad approval no one will care he was partisan in 2022 and 2024. COVID, unemployment, and inflation are going to decide how he does. I think he's correct.

Comment

The right just like the left has plenty of issues to resolve. Simply because Biden was elected doesn’t mean the Dems have all the answers as evidenced by some of Biden’s decisions he’s already made. Biden was elected because he was the lesser of two evils. It was like having to pick a winner in a beauty contest where the only contestants were the Three Stooges.

I would argue Biden got elected because he was not Trump. Trump lost that election. COVID crippled his chances but George Floyd stired up the base enough to vote against Trump than to vote for Biden. I really dont know anyone personally that voted FOR Biden as opposed to vote AGAINST Trump.

Comment

Biden's bet seems to be as long as he plays hard ball on things with broad approval no one will care he was partisan in 2022 and 2024. COVID, unemployment, and inflation are going to decide how he does. I think he's correct.
              With all these executive orders so quick and probably more to come I dont see Biden running again which means he can be as radical as he wants with little to no repercussions. In 2024 Kamala can toot he horn on all the accomplishments but then also deny use the "it wasn't me" card when it comes to a lot depending on how they look 2-3 years from now.

Comment

Including his homes his net worth was 8 million on entering the White House. Prior to 4 years of speaking/book fees post VP it was lower. Old Joe doesn't have Audacity Of Hope money.
                I already dunked on....I forget who by digging up his financial health over the past 40 years. Poor people don't purchase 10k square foot Dupont mansions at the age of like 30.

If people wanna assert that he's not particularly wealthy relative to other senators, that's perfectly fine. But people trying to assert the dude is or has been in any way "poor", well... we just have a fundamental disagreement on what poor is.
                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Joe Biden entered the Senate in 1973 making $42.5K (34th percentile of income in the United States at the time). When he left the Senate in 2009, he was making $174K (top 10% income). As VP, he made $230k (top 5%).

Dude doesn't need to be Jeff Bezos to be wealthy, and he doesn't need to be sitting on a huge pile of cash to be wealthy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tow...-estate-homes/

If you live in homes that look like these, im sorry but you aren't a middle class guy.
                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

It's ironic the pearl clutching over "wahhhh but Trump", even though anyone who looked at the Trump thread will see it's full of "but Obama! Clinton!".
                    I guess what I was doing was trying to get smart guys like you to judge a person like the President of the United States on his own merits. I think calling that "pearl clutching" might be an overstatement on your part... which would in turn be pearl clutching. Pearl-clutching by defintion involves some sort of shock or outrate. I was neither shocked or outraged.

Sure, there are a lot of things we can compare and contrast with politics. The Hunter Biden story, for example, we can compare the media coverage of laptop linked to the BIDENS (not just Hunter if you dig into the entire story) and the Trumps. With Hunter it was fake/phony info from the jump. If Baron Trump picked his nose I am sure someone on CNN would be saying because he picked it from his left nostril that was some sort of "dog whistle" to mobilize the troops. But the biggest comparison is the Russian investigation that was true from the Jump. If we are honest with ourselves nothing will ever come out of either except little peasants like us arguiing about it.

Comment

• double - post

Comment

I already dunked on....I forget who by digging up his financial health over the past 40 years. Poor people don't purchase 10k square foot Dupont mansions at the age of like 30.

If people wanna assert that he's not particularly wealthy relative to other senators, that's perfectly fine. But people trying to assert the dude is or has been in any way "poor", well... we just have a fundamental disagreement on what poor is.
                        My point is he's not particularly wealthy. If he were dirty/diverting stuff to Hunter to cash in... he'd be a tad wealthier. Not saying he's "one of the people".

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

I guess what I was doing was trying to get smart guys like you to judge a person like the President of the United States on his own merits. I think calling that "pearl clutching" might be an overstatement on your part... which would in turn be pearl clutching. Pearl-clutching by defintion involves some sort of shock or outrate. I was neither shocked or outraged.

Sure, there are a lot of things we can compare and contrast with politics. The Hunter Biden story, for example, we can compare the media coverage of laptop linked to the BIDENS (not just Hunter if you dig into the entire story) and the Trumps. With Hunter it was fake/phony info from the jump. If Baron Trump picked his nose I am sure someone on CNN would be saying because he picked it from his left nostril that was some sort of "dog whistle" to mobilize the troops. But the biggest comparison is the Russian investigation that was true from the Jump. If we are honest with ourselves nothing will ever come out of either except little peasants like us arguiing about it.
                          I think it’s all about shock and outrage over nearly everything. The media capitalizes on what the people want, and this is a very bi-partisan situation linked inextricably to supply and demand.

You have plenty of smart people (and dumb) manipulating us all with “expert” opinions and positions of “truth”, because that’s what we expect and it’s what we pay for. CNN and Fox News exist because people ascribe to their sh*t. I mean, tune in hypnotically and drown themselves in the mythos, out of resentment and/or a disillusioned desire for control over being right. Does that mean everything that comes out of both sources is false? No, but it’s getting difficult to parse through the allegiances.

Fear is a chief ploy to bring the horses to the water (albeit differing sources), as it powerfully necessitates the drive for capital, whether it be tangible goods or the consumption of information.

Yes, some of us (many of us) are peasants. And we bicker constantly over what is produced and presented to us in various formats. The question: is that what we want?

Biden can act aggressively in terms of the gun issue (which infuriates many) because it has become such a polarizing yet relevant reality that continues to manifest massacres of the innocent. The old arguments in defense aren’t working. The new arguments are threatening what some perceive as important rights. And so what happens? People retreat to their respective bunkers and dig deeper trenches.

Democracy is failing because we pay for it when we don’t get what we want. And politics as usual is making it harder and harder for decent and unified action to occur on the commonalities we could agree on if the salacious wasn’t so god damn distracting and stupidly argued over.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post

I think it’s all about shock and outrage over nearly everything. The media capitalizes on what the people want, and this is a very bi-partisan situation linked inextricably to supply and demand.

You have plenty of smart people (and dumb) manipulating us all with “expert” opinions and positions of “truth”, because that’s what we expect and it’s what we pay for. CNN and Fox News exist because people ascribe to their sh*t. I mean, tune in hypnotically and drown themselves in the mythos, out of resentment and/or a disillusioned desire for control over being right. Does that mean everything that comes out of both sources is false? No, but it’s getting difficult to parse through the allegiances.

Fear is a chief ploy to bring the horses to the water (albeit differing sources), as it powerfully necessitates the drive for capital, whether it be tangible goods or the consumption of information.

Yes, some of us (many of us) are peasants. And we bicker constantly over what is produced and presented to us in various formats. The question: is that what we want?

Biden can act aggressively in terms of the gun issue (which infuriates many) because it has become such a polarizing yet relevant reality that continues to manifest massacres of the innocent. The old arguments in defense aren’t working. The new arguments are threatening what some perceive as important rights. And so what happens? People retreat to their respective bunkers and dig deeper trenches.

Democracy is failing because we pay for it when we don’t get what we want. And politics as usual is making it harder and harder for decent and unified action to occur on the commonalities we could agree on if the salacious wasn’t so god damn distracting and stupidly argued over.
                            You're equating fox and cnn? Biden can do what he wants on guns because the symbolic stuff he can do is polarizing at an 80:20 level. He's racking up high propensity suburban votes with his moves.

Comment

3. lol we're going to have to agree to disagree here

This line of thinking "Oops AG is from the opposing party, can't prosecute!" doesn't jive with me.
                              Just heard the news guy on Nationwide News call it a riot. Lol

Comment

You're equating fox and cnn? Biden can do what he wants on guns because the symbolic stuff he can do is polarizing at an 80:20 level. He's racking up high propensity suburban votes with his moves.
                                Sure why not? CNN is just the opposite of FOX.

Comment

Yes, both lean heavily into journalism that enflames their respective bases, which sounds healthy and normal until nuance is required to articulate the deeper accountability issues. I’m not talking about the scandals and other salacious bits that are used to distract from real problem solving. I mean the big issues that impact all of us as Americans on a daily basis.

In terms of the bigger issues at play, individual scandals should be a blip in journalism. If someone does something unethical and illegal, hold them accountable immediately. But there’s too much money to be had by the TMZ nature of news media and they exploit it. When referring to issues that should matter, I’m talking strictly about policies that have been and are regularly manipulated in different ways by both parties.

Immigration is a perfect case in point. CNN does a better job than Fox at humanizing social justice issues, but evades the deeper dive into how many Democratic leaders are also responsible (along with Republicans) for the lingering problems at the border. Generally speaking, CNN does a better job at self-evaluating flaws than Fox, but it’s part and parcel for selling that connection required to maintain consistent viewership from its constituency. According to my bias, Fox does a good job of consistently selling patriotism as being a cause upheld by god-fearing freedom fighters trying to reclaim a greater America from the liberals. It’s a lot of bullsh*t, but it’s an angle that works similarly to the one CNN takes. If they can get Republicans righteously upset at the opposing party and media networks, then they’ve just sold a lot of t-shirts. And there’s a lot of profit to be had for both companies.

For Democrats, Fox News is a joke. For Republicans, CNN is a joke. How a person defines humanism will ultimately lead to which news source authenticates this definition and earns viewership. However, I do believe there is a hunger for genuine news reporting, but it’s likely to appeal to and piss off both parties at the same time. We need news that pisses everyone off at the same time.

Comment

I honestly don't remember bickering w/you until 2021. 2020 was the year of YJ/Praet/NoDak for me. There were plenty "well, Harry Reid..." or "well, under Obama..." Which is annoying but that's their prerogative. The term pearl clutching in this sense is not directed at you, it's the general sentiment for ol'teflon Don.

What about Kavanaugh's wife giving the white nationalist symbol?!? Why aren't you outraged at that!!!

I'm a millennial, I'm designed to hate anyone older.

Comment

Just heard the news guy on Nationwide News call it a riot. Lol
                                      I'm so tired of this lol I need a new Trump story to bicker with you about!

Comment

I honestly don't remember bickering w/you until 2021. 2020 was the year of YJ/Praet/NoDak for me. There were plenty "well, Harry Reid..." or "well, under Obama..." Which is annoying but that's their prerogative. The term pearl clutching in this sense is not directed at you, it's the general sentiment for ol'teflon Don.

What about Kavanaugh's wife giving the white nationalist symbol?!? Why aren't you outraged at that!!!

I'm designed to hate everyone. Lol got in a fight with one of the ultra conservative friends last night about.....local elementary school placement of all things lol
                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Yes, both lean heavily into journalism that enflames their respective bases, which sounds healthy and normal until nuance is required to articulate the deeper accountability issues. I’m not talking about the scandals and other salacious bits that are used to distract from real problem solving. I mean the big issues that impact all of us as Americans on a daily basis.

In terms of the bigger issues at play, individual scandals should be a blip in journalism. If someone does something unethical and illegal, hold them accountable immediately. But there’s too much money to be had by the TMZ nature of news media and they exploit it. When referring to issues that should matter, I’m talking strictly about policies that have been and are regularly manipulated in different ways by both parties.

Immigration is a perfect case in point. CNN does a better job than Fox at humanizing social justice issues, but evades the deeper dive into how many Democratic leaders are also responsible (along with Republicans) for the lingering problems at the border. Generally speaking, CNN does a better job at self-evaluating flaws than Fox, but it’s part and parcel for selling that connection required to maintain consistent viewership from its constituency. According to my bias, Fox does a good job of consistently selling patriotism as being a cause upheld by god-fearing freedom fighters trying to reclaim a greater America from the liberals. It’s a lot of bullsh*t, but it’s an angle that works similarly to the one CNN takes. If they can get Republicans righteously upset at the opposing party and media networks, then they’ve just sold a lot of t-shirts. And there’s a lot of profit to be had for both companies.

For Democrats, Fox News is a joke. For Republicans, CNN is a joke. How a person defines humanism will ultimately lead to which news source authenticates this definition and earns viewership. However, I do believe there is a hunger for genuine news reporting, but it’s likely to appeal to and piss off both parties at the same time. We need news that pisses everyone off at the same time.

One actually does journalism and interacts with the world of fact. The other has Chris Wallace and a whole lot of... other stuff.

Comment

• https://www.adfontesmedia.com/

TV CNN is a rung below the top on straight fact and tilts left. Akin to the NY post/Reason melded. Fox TV is Daily Kos level. Like even beyond msnbc which is just special. CNN had a segment this morning about how 60 minutes botched the Desantis interview. Tucker went off on White Replacement the other night.

Comment

I have been on IE for awhile. More to just catch up on recruiting, then also to get my gambling fix (GIVE ME BACK MY VBucks!!!!). Honestly wasn’t aware of the politics threads until 2020 election cycle. Great time to jump in the mix.

I feel like you’re calling me old...
                                              I am a 1984 baby. I think I fall into the millennial category. I just know I fall into the same year as the birth of Transformers and the beginning of greatness for MJ and the Bulls.

Comment

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/

TV CNN is a rung below the top on straight fact and tilts left. Akin to the NY post/Reason melded. Fox TV is Daily Kos level. Like even beyond msnbc which is just special. CNN had a segment this morning about how 60 minutes botched the Desantis interview. Tucker went off on White Replacement the other night.
                                                If you say so.

Comment

CNN is a partisan tool obsessed with Tucker and Trump. They gave Gov. Cuomo a tongue bath every night while he gave preferential treatment to CNN Cuomo. I ran faster at the gym yesterday as I was reading the CNN chyrons that sound like they were written by 19-year-old lib activists. Acosta defended his shifting coverage and taking it easy on Biden. This is the same network that said that the national mall was an extension of Joe Biden's arms embracing America. I haven't watched since they went full cuckoo in 2015/2016 ish. I don't see how anyone could claim that CNN is anything but liberal hacks.

Don't forget this gem
                                                  Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

CNN has Brian Stelter and Don Lemon.

Saying they "tilt left" is like saying Notre Dame has a "Catholic influence."
                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Going to go pop some popcorn in anticipation of Perth factually asserting Rachel Maddow is a sane moderate.

Comment

• I laugh when I see these "news" networks bragging about ratings - they get like one or two million views - less than 5% of the country is tuning in to this trash yet it somehow gets to control so much of the political narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
                                                          Going to go pop some popcorn in anticipation of Perth factually asserting Rachel Maddow is a sane moderate.
                                                          Rachel Maddow is a left wing partisan. MSNBC runs left of CNN. CNN runs left of center. Fox inhabits an alternative fact zone and has continued to have less straight news people and more opinion folks over time. The segment in question pointed out vaccine hesitancy is coming from the fox demo. Celebrities of most stripes are publicly getting shots to encourage their audience to go ahead. Tucker/Hannity are pushing vaxx hesitancy/skepticism.

Comment

Strong reporting by CNN

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

I jumped on CNN.com. Hadn't checked it out in a few weeks. No mention of immigration or Biden's infrastructure plan on the first page, but there's an article defending Jill Biden's attire. lol
                                                            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Rachel Maddow is a left wing partisan. MSNBC runs left of CNN. CNN runs left of center. Fox inhabits an alternative fact zone and has continued to have less straight news people and more opinion folks over time. The segment in question pointed out vaccine hesitancy is coming from the fox demo. Celebrities of most stripes are publicly getting shots to encourage their audience to go ahead. Tucker/Hannity are pushing vaxx hesitancy/skepticism.
                                                              CNN employs a guy whose job is literally to watch Fox News all day (Brian Stelter). CNN employs Don Lemon....who...well is Don Lemon. CNN employs Chris Cuomo, who they used to give fluff interviews to his brother, who they propped up as some DNC superhero standing bravely against Donald Trump.

You can say you go to CNN for news or dont think they are as bad as others without being a fucking liar lol. CNN is merely "left of center" lol. Get out of here with that.
                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

CNN employs a guy whose job is literally to watch Fox News all day (Brian Stelter). CNN employs Don Lemon....who...well is Don Lemon. CNN employs Chris Cuomo, who they used to give fluff interviews to his brother, who they propped up as some DNC superhero standing bravely against Donald Trump.

You can say you go to CNN for news or dont think they are as bad as others without being a fucking liar lol. CNN is merely "left of center" lol. Get out of here with that.
                                                                I generally go to NYT or the Economist for news. If I watch CNN it's Tapper, Zakaria, Blitzer, or Cooper. Lemon and Cuomo are annoying. Then again they're not in the Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham league. And again the straight news folks are higher quality than fox which wasn't the case say 10 or 20 years ago.

Comment

• I equate the two (CNN / Fox) with stoking the fires of their respective bases for the sake of bottomline profit. But let’s not for one flippin’ second act like Fox hasn’t run the market on bullsh*t journalism since its inception. CNN figured out that the power of Fox’s partisan approach was an absolute cash cow and went all in, but if CNN is pretentious, Fox is boastful about straight-up duping it’s own respective audience. They love the money that comes with senseless viewership. Fox truly has one of the most insufferable and loathsome cast of characters (Jesse Watters (fn prick), Pirro, Ingraham, Doocy, Tucker, Hannity, so-many, the cupboard is stocked) that do an exceptional job of exploiting their own viewers. Let’s not forget to pour out a 40 for the “legend” that helped blow this sh*t show up: O’Reilly. But the new sheriff in town is Tucker: an inflammatory POS that asks stupid rhetorical questions in a way that makes Lemon almost seem genuine (which he’s not). So let’s stop with the gang-up on PerthDomer, lol.
                                                                  Last edited by ND88; 04-12-2021, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Respect to everyone up in here, and for the good counters and insights (even if wildly different).

Comment

I equate the two (CNN / Fox) with stoking the fires of their respective bases for the sake of bottomline profit. But let’s not for one flippin’ second act like Fox hasn’t run the market on bullsh*t journalism since its inception. CNN figured out that the power of Fox’s partisan approach was an absolute cash cow and went all in, but if CNN is pretentious, Fox is boastful about straight-up duping it’s own respective audience. They love the money that comes with senseless viewership. Fox truly has one of the most insufferable and loathsome cast of characters (Jesse Watters (fn prick), Pirro, Ingraham, Doocy, Tucker, Hannity, so-many, the cupboard is stocked) that do an exceptional job of exploiting their own viewers. Let’s not forget to pour out a 40 for the “legend” that helped blow this sh*t show up: O’Reilly. But the new sheriff in town is Tucker: an inflammatory POS that asks stupid rhetorical questions in a way that makes Lemon almost seem genuine (which he’s not). So let’s stop with the gang-up on PerthDomer, lol.
                                                                      The comparison of Fox to CNN is like comparing a thief to a murderer, and saying "well, they're both criminals". The defense of Fox is really not surprising, if you look at the RIP thread a few tears were shed for the charitable magnate Rush Limbaugh. Hell, many bought into the Sydney Powell stuff and now that the Kraken wasn't released they've backed off of those theories. I would be very defensive of my beliefs if someone I trusted called me "too stupid to believe it" too.

Comment

The comparison of Fox to CNN is like comparing a thief to a murderer, and saying "well, they're both criminals". The defense of Fox is really not surprising, if you look at the RIP thread a few tears were shed for the charitable magnate Rush Limbaugh. Hell, many bought into the Sydney Powell stuff and now that the Kraken wasn't released they've backed off of those theories. I would be very defensive of my beliefs if someone I trusted called me "too stupid to believe it" too.
                                                                        I dont see a meaningful difference between Fox and CNN. I happily dont get my news from either of them. I'd be way too angry if I did. But they both have some reasonable folks, and some shitty folks. The opinion folks for both will fall on the latter end of that spectrum.

Wish their was an honest medium that both sides respected...but thats just not a thing and unfortunately there isn't a strong enough market for it.

Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

If anyone remembers, FOX broke away and interupted a few press conferences from Sydney Powell and other Trump stopping the steal messaging.

Comment

I dont see a meaningful difference between Fox and CNN. I happily dont get my news from either of them. I'd be way too angry if I did. But they both have some reasonable folks, and some shitty folks. The opinion folks for both will fall on the latter end of that spectrum.

Wish their was an honest medium that both sides respected...but thats just not a thing and unfortunately there isn't a strong enough market for it.
                                                                            The slant is so bad on boths sides. The slant is even more apparent when Tucker goes after Lemon and then Lemon goes after Tucker. I truly wish they just had a Fox / CNN hour where they simulcast Tucker v Lemon... Hannity v Stelter.... Coumo v Bongino... Ingraham v Maddow (MSNBC). Throw in some Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Megyn Kelly v Al Franken, David Pakman, and Cenk Uygur. That would be good TV.

Comment

The slant is so bad on boths sides. The slant is even more apparent when Tucker goes after Lemon and then Lemon goes after Tucker. I truly wish they just had a Fox / CNN hour where they simulcast Tucker v Lemon... Hannity v Stelter.... Coumo v Bongino... Ingraham v Maddow (MSNBC). Throw in some Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Megyn Kelly v Al Franken, David Pakman, and Cenk Uygur. That would be good TV.
                                                                              Sounds like a royal rumble.

Let's get Test out there vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (What!!!???) while we are at it
                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Sounds like a royal rumble.

Let's get Test out there vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (What!!!???) while we are at it
                                                                                I miss those days. HHH, Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, The Big Show, The Undertaker...

Comment

I miss those days. HHH, Stone Cold, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, The Big Show, The Undertaker...
                                                                                  https://youtu.be/ipsPgNEmAXI

I'm picturing the anchor man rumble. It could get out of hand pretty quickly.

Comment

They used to have Crossfire where both sides debated, but I recall it being Jon Stewart taking them down. Stewart used to make a comedy show out of debating dumb straw man arguments from the GOP. The problem is that CNN is so crooked left now that they would use people like Ana Navarro or some Lincoln Project Pedo to represent the GOP now. You need 2 v 2. Tucker would be good. Hannity sucks, IMO. Would be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

They used to have Crossfire where both sides debated, but I recall it being Jon Stewart taking them down. Stewart used to make a comedy show out of debating dumb straw man arguments from the GOP. The problem is that CNN is so crooked left now that they would use people like Ana Navarro or some Lincoln Project Pedo to represent the GOP now. You need 2 v 2. Tucker would be good. Hannity sucks, IMO. Would be interesting.
                                                                                      The white replacement theory is something, Tucker is an intellect. Wasting his talents in the media smh.

Comment

The white replacement theory is something, Tucker is an intellect. Wasting his talents in the media smh.
                                                                                        The idea that Dems are for anything that increases their power? Shocking, right? I didn't see the segment but saw some outrage and defense over it. Nothing debunking it.

Also, now that riot season is back:

Comment

Crossfire was good at its inception. I enjoyed watching old replays on YouTube of Buckley vs Vidal debates. IMO, the most balanced political show right now is Rising w/ Krystal & Saagar. It ain’t perfect but at least you can find constructive, respectful debate between two POVs

Comment

I don’t watch either anymore, But no, it’s like comparing two murderers. They’re both just as bad. The difference is CNN tries to hide their intentions while Fox doesn’t.

Comment

The idea that Dems are for anything that increases their power? Shocking, right? I didn't see the segment but saw some outrage and defense over it. Nothing debunking it.

Also, now that riot season is back:
                                                                                              It's somewhere between - Tucker forgot his white hood for that segment or pathetic that a group of potential future voters can't possibly vote for the GOP based on skin colour.

Comment

It's somewhere between - Tucker forgot his white hood for that segment or pathetic that a group of potential future voters can't possibly vote for the GOP based on skin colour.
                                                                                                Just listened to it. Didn’t seem white hood at all. The part about the blue state exodus and what they’re doing to NH, ID, ,AZ, NV, and Texas resonated well. People flee blue states and keep voting for the same crap. Other than the feels, I saw nothing insane here. Harris has done nothing to halt the border madness, so it
                                                                                                makes sense that they want to add millions of people to help gain power. Everything they do is rooted in power.

Comment

• So when Trump was President the MODS wouldn't allow any political threads on the main page of the site. But now that Biden is President no problem. Seems hypocritical does it not?
                                                                                                  When God does the big things, the little people get drawn in too. Human systems often forget that, but God doesn’t.- N.T. Wright "from "Simply Jesus"

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyok1 View Post
                                                                                                    So when Trump was President the MODS wouldn't allow any political threads on the main page of the site. But now that Biden is President no problem. Seems hypocritical does it not?
                                                                                                    Lol.....has to do with the conversion to the new website and nothing to do with who’s prez.

Comment

Lol.....has to do with the conversion to the new website and nothing to do with who’s prez.
                                                                                                      Some might say that is convenient
                                                                                                      When God does the big things, the little people get drawn in too. Human systems often forget that, but God doesn’t.- N.T. Wright "from "Simply Jesus"

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X