Biden Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Irishize View Post

Agreed about the inherited wealth/marry into wealth aspect. That’s real for all major pols on both sides & it’s an essential advantage. Kamala is quite competent as you say...no one would disagree. She probably gets unfairly criticized for being an opportunist vs if she were male. The thing that throws a red flag for me is that she had a horrible showing in the Dem primaries. IIRC, she wasn’t even going to win her home state before she quit. She wasn’t impressive on the debate stage amongst her peers. That leaves the impression to a lot of folks that she was chosen for her skin color & her sex. Biden had already said he was choosing a woman so we know that narrowed the field. She may end up being great but I think we can agree she didn’t get the VP based on merit when looking at the rest of the field and her showing on the national stage in the debates. Regardless of “rich white guys” like Bush, Trump, Hillary & Biden, they still were voted in as their respective party’s nominee.
    I agree. My point is the critiques of her are ridiculous. The dems need to learn from Joe Biden and nominate a white guy who can't be painted as a coastal elite or radical. No Californians. A lot of the Republican energy is built on a sense of cultural loss, and if you don't give them that they don't get so energized.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerthDomer View Post

I agree. My point is the critiques of her are ridiculous. The dems need to learn from Joe Biden and nominate a white guy who can't be painted as a coastal elite or radical. No Californians. A lot of the Republican energy is built on a sense of cultural loss, and if you don't give them that they don't get so energized.
      A black dude from Hawaii with a degree from Harvard was a two term president. I think the grievance politics that Trump latched onto has more to do with the fallout of deindustrialization and the democrats embrace of neoliberalism during the Clinton presidency and Obama’s inability to seize the moment. Obama could have been the next FDR and put a stake in the austerity politics that began under Carter and went full steam under Reagan. Not sure why he spit the bit.

Comment

Typical Democrat assumption think that criticism of a questionable choice or anything from the left can never be based on thought.

Even the Pittsburgh Post Gazette newspaper pointed it out when they endorsed a Republican for the first time in 5 decades.

This post goes to show more of that liberal elitist attitude that were just a bunch of dumb country folk that need to see white. I hope we win the next one with Tim Scott (plus he would be an amazing choice) so we can see that we only voted for him because of new dumb reasons.

Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

Typical Democrat assumption think that criticism of a questionable choice or anything from the left can never be based on thought.

Even the Pittsburgh Post Gazette newspaper pointed it out when they endorsed a Republican for the first time in 5 decades.

This post goes to show more of that liberal elitist attitude that were just a bunch of dumb country folk that need to see white. I hope we win the next one with Tim Scott (plus he would be an amazing choice) so we can see that we only voted for him because of new dumb reasons.

*we’re

Comment

• If merit (as defined by selective and biased judgment) is the qualification for holding political office, the last president never would have been elected to his one term (according to the many who did not vote for him).

My point is that political merit is often simply a contest of advantage that shifts like sand in the wind. My impression is that Kamala was selected as VP for her willingness to effectively challenge Biden directly on two factors that comprise an important part of her identity, as well as many constituents: gender and race. Whether ethical or not, it’s status-quo politics to sell advocacy. That’s why the discussion of her not being meritorious of the VP position is a bit disingenuous.

I mean, let’s discuss Mike Pence, lol. Nah.

Comment

I voted dem my 1st time in 2020 after voting R in 2008 and 2012. It's not all or most R's but the marginal trump voter. Obama did well early but woke something up in a Tea Party that wasn't about taxes (some cultural loss. Some race, some anti otherness).

Also I specifically said culture/coastal elite not race. Most of the animus I agree is not necessarily racial. It's Kamala is a radical out of touch coastal elite who doesn't understand me/looks down on me. It's why Newsom should never be nominated despite being more moderate than the average dem on fiscal issues.

For the R's they need to minimize how much they lead with the evangelical feel of culture war/the virulently anti immigrant stuff (trump actually made this shift from 2016 to 2020) moderate a bit on economic issues. Their EC advantage vis a vis the popular vote will evaporate in 2028 if nothing changes, but they can make a play for pro business immigrants and culturally conservative black people. But they're doubling down on grievance and not putting a coherent platform out besides tax cuts pay for themselves and more guns will reduce gun violence.

Comment

Lawyers use that for judges all the time. Coaches print out pics of the refs with names. You're just jealous that Trump could never substantively discuss policy. He'd just cry that the press was unfair, call someone low energy and then add a build the wall trope.
                Not sure how you pulled jealousy out of left field but that's irrelevant, and the analogies you attempted to make with lawyers and coaches are pretty weak. Trump can mentally run circles around Biden and doesn't need any pharmaceuticals to do perform his duties.
                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
                  If merit (as defined by selective and biased judgment) is the qualification for holding political office, the last president never would have been elected to his one term (according to the many who did not vote for him).

My point is that political merit is often simply a contest of advantage that shifts like sand in the wind. My impression is that Kamala was selected as VP for her willingness to effectively challenge Biden directly on two factors that comprise an important part of her identity, as well as many constituents: gender and race. Whether ethical or not, it’s status-quo politics to sell advocacy. That’s why the discussion of her not being meritorious of the VP position is a bit disingenuous.

If you pay any attention to past posts, you'll know I am not a Pence fan, but he's more than qualified to be VP and more qualified than Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by JurDocDuLac View Post

Oh, but, thatīs cool to say, right? Sheīs just a pu..
                    "Slept her way" is probably more appropriate.

Comment

Pence got picked to shore up Trump's evangelical/republican classic flank. Pence was seen as an inferior executive to his predecessor and the governor after him. He was in danger of losing his next election if Trump doesn't nab him. If Trump wanted to find the best executive possible Pence wasn't the guy.
                      Anyone that was going to follow Daniels would have been inferior. Dude is smart, savvy and knows how to handle money. Not a fan of Pence, but he wasn't a bad governor and he wasn't going to lose if he ran again.

Comment

Lawyers use that for judges all the time. Coaches print out pics of the refs with names. You're just jealous that Trump could never substantively discuss policy. He'd just cry that the press was unfair, call someone low energy and then add a build the wall trope.
                        I see you have a hard time defending Biden without trying to deflect back to Trump. To the bold

Comment

• Between the assault on the Bill of Rights and a quiet state media, the march to left-wing fascism continues. These are dark times for liberty.

Biden Administration Urges Supreme Court To Let Cops Enter Homes And Seize Guns Without A Warrant
                          "First created by the Supreme Court nearly 50 years ago, the community caretaking exception was designed for cases involving impounded cars and highway safety, on the grounds that police are often called to car accidents to remove nuisances like inoperable vehicles on public roads. "

"This expansion could also have perverse effects and disincentivize people from calling for help. As that brief noted, “When every interaction with police or request for help can become an invitation for police to invade the home, the willingness of individuals to seek assistance when it is most needed will suffer.”

But in its first amicus brief before the High Court, the Biden Administration glossed over these concerns and called on the justices to uphold the First Circuit’s ruling. Noting that “the ultimate touchstone of the Fourth Amendment is ‘reasonableness,’” the Justice Department argued that warrants should not be “presumptively required when a government official’s action is objectively grounded in a non-investigatory public interest, such as health or safety.”

“The ultimate question in this case is therefore not whether the respondent officers’ actions fit within some narrow warrant exception,” their brief stated, “but instead whether those actions were reasonable,” actions the Justice Department felt were “justified” in Caniglia’s case.
                          As a fail-safe, the Justice Department also urged the Supreme Court to uphold the lower court ruling on qualified immunity grounds, arguing that the officers’ “actions did not violate any clearly established law so as to render the officers individually liable in a damages action.”"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicksib...h=6468c7482829

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

"Slept her way" is probably more appropriate.
                            Irish#1, understanding womenīs power - success and sexuality - gets complicated fast.

So it is common to take the lazy way out and attribute her success to the "inappropriate" use of her sexuality.

ALL successful women run up against this lazy unrealistic analysis; they get used to it.

But the young women/girls who need female role models, when they see that, it breaks their hearts, ruins their confidence and and undermines their pride in being a female.

Is that what you really want to do?
                            "We don't have enough female role models. We don't have enough visible women leaders. We don't have enough women in power." - Muffet McGraw

Comment

Irish#1, understanding womenīs power - success and sexuality - gets complicated fast.

So it is common to take the lazy way out and attribute her success to the "inappropriate" use of her sexuality.

ALL successful women run up against this lazy unrealistic analysis; they get used to it.

But the young women/girls who need female role models, when they see that, it breaks their hearts, ruins their confidence and and undermines their pride in being a female.

Are you implying we should ignore her past and view her through a make-believe lens so she can be properly idolized?

Comment

Are you implying we should ignore her past and view her through a make-believe lens so she can be properly idolized?
                                Do not idolize her.

I am saying two things:

1 - Understanding others (especially the opposite sex) is complicated. So make the effort. Labels do not work.

2 - Careful how your words and actions affect others, especially our youth.

Three things, actually.

3 - Try to be more respectful of women on this site
                                "We don't have enough female role models. We don't have enough visible women leaders. We don't have enough women in power." - Muffet McGraw

Comment

Do not idolize her.

I am saying two things:

1 - Understanding others (especially the opposite sex) is complicated. So make the effort. Labels do not work.

Three things, actually.

She should be given the same amount of scrutiny as anyone else holding her position.

Comment

Originally posted by JurDocDuLac View Post

Do not idolize her.

I am saying two things:

Three things, actually.

I am for women getting equal treatment (respect, pay, job opportunities, etc.). I would never had been bothered if my wife earned as much or more than me. You're trying to complicate this discussion as some great mystery. It's very simple. I think women understand very well what their sexuality can get them if they want to use it. The key is most do not want to go down that road, because to them it degrades them and makes them something less than who they are. They want to be recognized for their abilities and achievements and why not? Then you have others (a very small minority) who are not afraid to use it to advance themselves either in the workforce or for monetary gain. They probably look at it as more of a tool to gain the desired results. Is Harris success solely due to her past discretions? Of course not, but it appears to have gotten the ball rolling. I also doubt women get use to this lazy unrealistic analysis.

Point #3 is quite funny when one looks at your avatar.

Comment

• Is this the cuck and white knight thread?

Comment

• Thank you Irish#1.
                                        That is the type of insightful comment that leads to productive discussion.

The idea is to be able to discuss her and other women and their careers
                                        • without talking about their vaginas, and
                                        • understanding that the wh--- paradigm really is offensive and short-sighted.
                                        The role of sex in success is ALWAYS present for women (because men are human).
                                        Some use it to varying degrees, many donīt.
                                        And not every young woman who flirts with an older man is a wh--- that sleeps her way to success.

Last edited by JurDocDuLac; 03-31-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluto View Post

A black dude from Hawaii with a degree from Harvard was a two term president. I think the grievance politics that Trump latched onto has more to do with the fallout of deindustrialization and the democrats embrace of neoliberalism during the Clinton presidency and Obama’s inability to seize the moment. Obama could have been the next FDR and put a stake in the austerity politics that began under Carter and went full steam under Reagan. Not sure why he spit the bit.
                                          Didnt Obama recently blame the fact he didn’t accomplish as much as he wanted on white people? Forget the story or quote but thought I read it somewhere...

Comment

• There are a million women that could be on my daughter’s role model list and Harris would not crack the list. However, Condoleezza Rice is in the top 3. No comparison between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by dad4aa View Post
                                              There are a million women that could be on my daughter’s role model list and Harris would not crack the list. However, Condoleezza Rice is in the top 3. No comparison between the two.
                                              Agree 100%. And your daughter deserves a a thoughtful analysis of those role-models.

As for VP Harris specifically;

I did not vote for her (I am 3rd gen GOP and never vote Dem).

But I prefer to have her as a nothing-burger VP rather than working with Sanders and Warren for wacko bills that might get through.

And if Biden leaves and she is the 2024 Dem candidate, well, that will just result in a a GOP WH, House and Senate.

So, like I say, nothing-burger.

Comment

As for VP Harris specifically;

But I prefer to have her as a nothing-burger VP rather than working with Sanders and Warren for wacko bills that might get through.
                                                This is very fair
                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Cuomo has another accuser. "“I know the difference between an innocent gesture and a sexual one.”.

Comment

Cuomo has another accuser. "“I know the difference between an innocent gesture and a sexual one.”.
                                                    It's amazing to me that he is still in office. Preferential treatment to family, covering up deaths in senior homes, a slew of credible accusers and there he sits in office.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post
                                                      If merit (as defined by selective and biased judgment) is the qualification for holding political office, the last president never would have been elected to his one term (according to the many who did not vote for him).

Winning elections is the qualification for holding political office. Kamala shit the bed on the debate stage & finished amongst the worst if not dead last. You’re correct about “merit” but that’s not the point I think most are making about Kamala. No one is saying she is mentally disabled or ineffective as a legislator or back room strategist. There’s a long list of candidates we could say the same about that flopped on the national stage...including old white guys.

The problem the Left needs to get past is letting Trump live in their heads rent free. Nothing wrong with criticizing past administrations’ decisions but you can’t go back to 2016 and replace your beloved Hillary w/ a better candidate. He won, the media & the Left are still bitter about it, he was divisive, he said dumb stuff, he’s polarizing, he’s gone. In other words, if every retort is going to revolve around “at least they’re not orange Hitler Trump”, it’s going to be hard to be taken seriously. It’s Biden’s time & I’m fine to give him a chance.

Kamala is VP. That’s fine, if Dan Quayle & Walter Mondale can pull it off, I’m sure she’ll be capable. But it’s not about what she did as a prosecutor or a US Senator. She’s just not yet proven to be appealing to a National electorate. And it’s not her sex or her race, she’s just not enigmatic or shown the ability to be a uniter. She’s not the first one to be labeled as such who has failed on a national stage. Hell look at Biden, it took him how many failed campaigns before he won the POTUS. When he got busted for plagiarism in 1988, I guarantee no one predicted he’d one day be POTUS.

Questioning Kamala’s merit is ignorant & I don’t think her detractors are saying she’s not capable or accomplished. Again, that doesn’t guarantee she’s the next POTUS and in that realm all we have to go by is her failure on the national debate stage against her peers. I think the criticism she’s getting is b/c we ALL know Biden isn’t long for this role so we will one day soon likely have an unelected POTUS much like Gerald Ford was when Nixon stepped down.

Comment

• Apparently Biden is more likely to run again if it's Trump. Get ready for that nonsense. Also as has been mentioned above unless Kamala learns a lot from Biden in terms of being a political operator she's an awful politician.

Comment

• Comment

It's amazing to me that he is still in office. Preferential treatment to family, covering up deaths in senior homes, a slew of credible accusers and there he sits in office.
                                                            Nothing surprises me since literal child predator Roy Moore got 48% of the vote in Alabama.
                                                            "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
                                                            --Samuel L

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenToTheGrave View Post

Nothing surprises me since literal child predator Roy Moore got 48% of the vote in Alabama.
                                                              I wish I was surprised that tech billionaires who funded the disinformation campaign against him never got held accountable.

I’m at the point where I’d vote for an upright mop ahead of a Democrat in a Senate race. Why would an Alabama citizen give away their voice to Chuck Schumer?

Comment

We'll see what happens with Cuomo. I suspect he'll resign or make a deal to not run again or something? Just hard to see how he could continue his political career with these accusations and the nursing home stuff.

That reminds me, I need to check in on #BlueAnon. There is or was a contingent of libs* on twitter that believe Donald Trump is behind the accusations, and that Andrew Cuomo is innocent, but even if he did do it, he cannot resign. A resignation would mean a new governor and a new governor would pardon Trump!

*its almost scary how similar the accounts are to the QAnon types. They appear to be mostly middle-aged white men and women from across the country and even some Canadians.
                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Apparently Biden is more likely to run again if it's Trump. Get ready for that nonsense. Also as has been mentioned above unless Kamala learns a lot from Biden in terms of being a political operator she's an awful politician.
                                                                  Glad Joe is feeling spunky enough today to say that, but Trump isn't going to be running again unless it's as an independent.

Comment

He's a smug SOB who thinks he's above everyone. I can't believe the NY congress isn't pushing this.

Comment

He's a smug SOB who thinks he's above everyone. I can't believe the NY congress isn't pushing this.
                                                                      The selfish part of me thinks him staying is the best chance for a GOP Gov contender. We aren't THAT far removed from Pataki.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

We'll see what happens with Cuomo. I suspect he'll resign or make a deal to not run again or something? Just hard to see how he could continue his political career with these accusations and the nursing home stuff.

That reminds me, I need to check in on #BlueAnon. There is or was a contingent of libs* on twitter that believe Donald Trump is behind the accusations, and that Andrew Cuomo is innocent, but even if he did do it, he cannot resign. A resignation would mean a new governor and a new governor would pardon Trump!

*its almost scary how similar the accounts are to the QAnon types. They appear to be mostly middle-aged white men and women from across the country and even some Canadians.
                                                                        I went looking for the "blueanon" stuff, and it looks like this - Right wing grievance pundits claiming Joe Scarborough(?) is part of "blue anon", accounts with names like TRUMPisGODMAGA2024 claiming Blue Anon is upset about whatever topic dujour, and people saying Heidi Heitkamp (LMAO) is part of this #BlueAnon. No one with #BlueAnon in their twitter bios, no #BlueQ tweet threads, no #BlueDrops - essentially it's a made up phrase for those that want to be pissy with MSNBC/CNN types.

Comment

You're almost certainly going to see someone try to defend Roy Moore, I can bank on it.

Comment

Speaking of child predators...

Comment

• Originally posted by longliveautrydenson View Post

Not a fan of Gaetz.
                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Can we get the anti gerrymandering component of HR 1 through? Parties in states that can gerrymander use them to maximize their advantage as is... then we could at least have less districts capable of electing an AOC/Gaetz etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

I went looking for the "blueanon" stuff, and it looks like this - Right wing grievance pundits claiming Joe Scarborough(?) is part of "blue anon", accounts with names like TRUMPisGODMAGA2024 claiming Blue Anon is upset about whatever topic dujour, and people saying Heidi Heitkamp (LMAO) is part of this #BlueAnon. No one with #BlueAnon in their twitter bios, no #BlueQ tweet threads, no #BlueDrops - essentially it's a made up phrase for those that want to be pissy with MSNBC/CNN types.
                                                                                  Blue anon is a term for left wing extremists who promote conspiracy theories and nonsense designed to advance the liberal agenda. They do tend to appear on the stated networks.

Comment

Blue anon is a term for left wing extremists who promote conspiracy theories and nonsense designed to advance the liberal agenda. They do tend to appear on the stated networks.
                                                                                    Joe Scarborough is an extremist? Who came up with titles lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NEIIrish View Post
                                                                                      Is this the cuck and white knight thread?
                                                                                      No, but the internet’s a big place. Good luck with your search. Lol.

Comment

• Saw on the news that they are putting up additional tents in the internment, sorry, detention centers to accommodate the influx. Joe prohibiting denies attorneys access to facility. lol

Hundreds of immigrant children and teenagers have been detained at a Border Patrol tent facility in packed conditions, with some sleeping on the floor because there aren’t enough mats, according to nonprofit lawyers who conduct oversight of immigrant detention centers.

The lawyers interviewed more than a dozen children Thursday in Donna, Texas, where the Border Patrol is holding more than 1,000 people. Some of the youths told the lawyers they had been at the facility for a week or longer, despite the agency’s three-day limit for detaining children. Many said they haven’t been allowed to phone their parents or other relatives who may be wondering where they are.

Despite concerns about the coronavirus, the children are kept so closely together that they can touch the person next to them, the lawyers said. Some have to wait five days or more to shower, and there isn’t always soap available, just shampoo, according to the lawyers.

President Joe Biden’s administration denied the lawyers access to the tent facility. During the administration of former President Donald Trump, attorney visits to Border Patrol stations revealed severe problems, including dozens of children held at one rural station without adequate food, water, or soap.

“It is pretty surprising that the administration talks about the importance of transparency and then won’t let the attorneys for children set eyes on where they’re staying,” said Leecia Welch of the National Center for Youth Law, one of the lawyers. “I find that very disappointing.”

Although none of the children reported situations as severe as during the Trump era, Welch said the lawyers “weren’t able to lay eyes on any of it to see for ourselves, so we’re just piecing together what they said.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

Joe Scarborough is an extremist? Who came up with titles lol
                                                                                          I haven't watched a second of Joe Scarborough to know if that is true.

Aaron Rupar= Blue Anon - there's one!

Comment

• Looks like the Biden team is going to use their expensive infrastructure plan to distract from the Biden border crisis. I'd be curious to be a fly on the wall for this debate-

Last edited by drayer54; 03-31-2021, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I haven't watched a second of Joe Scarborough to know if that is true.

Aaron Rupar= Blue Anon - there's one!
                                                                                              What makes Aaron Rupar an extremist? Looks like he just quote tweet responses to Fox News clips. Isn't the trope that the Left calls people they don't like Nazi’s or Facists or extremists?

Comment

• Originally posted by longliveautrydenson View Post

the guy will end up just being a Fox News personality, that's all these types want
                                                                                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

• It's kind of funny that people don't realize that the reason the "border crisis" is being pushed... despite seeing a virtual mirror of what we saw during the 2019 surge under Trump... is that it's basically the only wedge issue test balloon that has worked for the GOP. Their opposition to the American Rescue Plan was extremely unpopular, Biden has tracked around 54% approval since being inaugurated, his approval of handling COVID is sky high, etc. They trotted out a number of talking points about the debt, cancel culture, China, etc. The only that is both driving engagement AND has poor approval numbers for Biden is the border. That's why the same people who didn't have a word to say in 2019 are going through insane theatrics to pretend it's THE most important issue. The truth is that it's basically the status quo and nowhere close to what we saw in the early 00s. And moreover, people expected a big surge this year regardless of who was President because of the depressed crossing numbers in 2020.

All is fair in politics, because as I said on here years ago the "kids in cages" thing was an overblown trope that could be traced back to before Trump even became president. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                                    It's kind of funny that people don't realize that the reason the "border crisis" is being pushed... despite seeing a virtual mirror of what we saw during the 2019 surge under Trump... is that it's basically the only wedge issue test balloon that has worked for the GOP. Their opposition to the American Rescue Plan was extremely unpopular, Biden has tracked around 54% approval since being inaugurated, his approval of handling COVID is sky high, etc. They trotted out a number of talking points about the debt, cancel culture, China, etc. The only that is both driving engagement AND has poor approval numbers for Biden is the border. That's why the same people who didn't have a word to say in 2019 are going through insane theatrics to pretend it's THE most important issue. The truth is that it's basically the status quo and nowhere close to what we saw in the early 00s. And moreover, people expected a big surge this year regardless of who was President because of the depressed crossing numbers in 2020.

All is fair in politics, because as I said on here years ago the "kids in cages" thing was an overblown trope that could be traced back to before Trump even became president. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
                                                                                                    I agree that the outrage at Obama's cages under Trump was insane and entirely political, but is it really fair to compare the Biden border crisis to the surge seen before? It's different in both size and reason. People weren't showing up in Trump shirts because they thought Trump was going to open the border and give them a handout. We didn't have convention centers and military installations being turned into overcrowded migrant detention centers. I don't see a fair comparison.

Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

What makes Aaron Rupar an extremist? Looks like he just quote tweet responses to Fox News clips. Isn't the trope that the Left calls people they don't like Nazi’s or Facists or extremists?
                                                                                                    It has more to do with knowingly spreading misinformation and consistently circulating fiction as truth.

I don't call people Nazi's unless they are like actual self-identified nazis. Heidi Heitkamp and the left have a much lower threshold. The Fascist thing from the left is hilarious as almost every power structure and influence group in the country is driving their agenda. If you consistently spread false information under false pretexes and that information gets cycled by followers, it's Blue Anon.

Comment

I don't call people Nazi's unless they are like actual self-identified nazis. Heidi Heitkamp and the left have a much lower threshold. The Fascist thing from the left is hilarious as almost every power structure and influence group in the country is driving their agenda. If you consistently spread false information under false pretexes and that information gets cycled by followers, it's Blue Anon.
                                                                                                      So what makes him an extremist as you previously said?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X