Biden Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by longliveautrydenson View Post

If you’re going to baselessly accuse someone of having dementia, at least learn how to spell it...
    Biden is too old to have early onset anyway. My grandpa had an early onset dimentia, i think it requires you to be in under 65 or something...which Biden hasn't been for many moons
    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

The same people that call anything Left of Ben Shapiro fake news love to post Politico or WP whenever it's critical of anyone on the Left. It's amazing to see the transformation of Politico being fake news up until November 2020, to being a reliable news site (sometimes).
      Ehhh...I look at it like:

Lib Guy: "Fox hates liberals and minorities! They are right-wing propaganda."
      Fox: (runs segment/article critical of Don)
      Lib Guy: "Wow...its so indefensible even Fox can't defend it!"

Sub in a GOP guy/non-fox source and you get the same thing.

Me: "Mark May is an idiot and Notre Dame hater. How does this guy have a job?"
      Mark May: "BK has brought ND back and they are a legit contender."
      Me: "Wow...even the haters believe in this team. ND is gonna win!"
      Last edited by NorthDakota; 03-25-2021, 08:40 PM.
      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

If you’re going to baselessly accuse someone of having dementia, at least learn how to spell it...
        Baseless? Really?
        Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
          Baseless? Really?
          Yes. Speaking of bases, the former guy told people to inject bleach in their lungs to cure covid. Please explain why I should be more concerned about a President who peeks at some talking points during a press conference than a guy who ad libs deadly medical advice during the height of a global pandemic.

Comment

Yes. Speaking of bases, the former guy told people to inject bleach in their lungs to cure covid. Please explain why I should be more concerned about a President who peeks at some talking points during a press conference than a guy who ad libs deadly medical advice during the height of a global pandemic.
            Oh come on, he was just brainstorming.

Comment

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
              Ad libs deadly medical advice?

Goofy thinking, yep. Dumb in general, yep. Told people to inject bleach? Not even remotely.
              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post

Oh come on, he was just brainstorming.
                Speaking of storms, didn’t Dennison have some irresponsible and completely wrong thoughts about what a particular storm track would be?

Are we really going to talk about mental faculties and the president??

Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

• The last guy sucked. This guy kind of sucks.

Hope the next guy sucks less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trait Expectations View Post
                    The last guy sucked. This guy kind of sucks.

Hope the next guy sucks less.
                    Wiser words have never been spoken

Comment

No he didn't. Not even close.
                      Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• As people age they get less sharp in some ways but accrue Wisdom and knowledge. Great discoveries are made by people in their 20's or 30's. In some ways Biden is less quick than he was 10 years ago. The same can be said of anyone over 30. In other ways Biden has grown/accrued knowledge/wisdom.

What is obvious to anyone with a medical background is he doesn't have dementia or alzheimers. That sticks out in obvious ways. Biden goes off on the same tangents and stops to avoid stuttering like he did 10 or 20 years ago. What he does do now is shut up and let his opponents flip out about Green Eggs and Ham or Tucker have a melt down about brown people. He has gained the ability to shut up and it is music to my ears.

I also expect him to age better over the next 4 years than Trump just based on diet, physical activity, and sleep habits.

Comment

• While I found it one of the most insane suggestions ever, Trump suggested that maybe they should study the effects of injecting bleach to help beat COVID. He never told people to actually do it however. It still was a fairly irresponsible thing to even publicly suggest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

No he didn't. Not even close.
                            You're right. It was inject bleach, and strong light in the lungs. Everyone knows doing it the other way around would be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerthDomer View Post

You're right. It was inject bleach, and strong light in the lungs. Everyone knows doing it the other way around would be wrong.
                              Why don't you provide us that quote and a link to it or the YouTube video where he said to inject bleach. Should be easy to find if he actually said that.
                              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

https://nurse.org/articles/uv-light-...virus-covid19/

Man....Trump was a wild man for suggesting sunlight (UV) has benefits.
                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

https://nurse.org/articles/uv-light-...virus-covid19/

Man....Trump was a wild man for suggesting sunlight (UV) has benefits.
                                  Same people spent four years saying the walls were closing in because of fake pee tapes, fake Russia allegations, and media lies. I don’t remember anyone drinking bleach.

Comment

Due to the vagaries of the electoral college the partisan advantage vis a vis the popular vote flips from time to time (Kerry almost won the EC despite losing the popular vote) because if this tracking the popular vote is more accurate in terms of where things are trending (like tracking yards for/against. 2012 ND was undefeated but advanced stats had them barely top 10).

Millenials may trend more conservative, but consider 25 and 35 year old vote identically. This is very odd. People tend to make a Pepsi vs coke delineation between the parties after their 1st 2 elections. People who came of age under eisenhower vote more republican than those in the age of Kennedey. Reagan is really the last president that had a positive partisan effect for Republicans. Those people are 50+. Clinton had a positive impact for dem branding, GWB was awful for repub branding, Obama loved by the young, Trump hated by young voters.

Additionally the country gets more college educated and less white over time. This crushes the republican base. Under 40 repubs additionally believe in climate change and are more open to government involvement in the economy.

I'm of 2 minds of where this can go. Throughout our history we tend to have one party dominate with either a flip to the other or a contentious period of polarization. It was Dem vs Federalist. The Federalists got on the wrong side of immigration, lost their leader to a duel and fell apart. Then it was the dems vs. The whigs. The Whigs were torn apart by divisions on Slavery. The repubs dominated from the civil war through Grant's presidency. Then the Gilded age was really a hyper partisan time with no consensus. Republicans came to dominate from 1900 till Hoover (Wilson won but due to a split repub vote) The Dems really dominated up till Reagan after the Depression.

Every repub president offered a slightly moderate version of the new deal/was ok with big government. Then with Reagan came a small government/Republican consensus. Even Clinton was a moderate caretaker of the Reagan consensus. Since 2000 we've been trending towards a Gilded era style polarization. The question is what is the new consensus and do we get another 20 year era of a New Deal or Reaganomic consensus. It seems there is a big government consensus coming and the question is whether the R's adapt or are happy being a dominant regional party
                                    Just curious where you are getting this information and what age is it where one "comes of age"?

Comment

Biden is too old to have early onset anyway. My grandpa had an early onset dimentia, i think it requires you to be in under 65 or something...which Biden hasn't been for many moons
                                      Can you imagine the crap storm Dems would incur if something official was announced? Nominating someone suffering a mental disorder?

Correct early onset dementia is defined as age 65 or under. For clarification, dementia is a product of Alzheimer's. Biden is more likely suffering from Alzheimer's given the symptoms he displays. No one has officially come out stated Biden is declining mentally and don't expect it unless something drastic happens. Yet the signs are there whether one wants to admit it or not.

Comment

Comment

This never happened, and my opinion of Biden and his dementia isn't baseless. Not even close. The guy had a CHEAT SHEET with reporters' names and pictures on it and it told him who to call on. It was embarrassing. I don't know how Jill Biden and the rest of her family sleep at night.
                                          The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

As people age they get less sharp in some ways but accrue Wisdom and knowledge. Great discoveries are made by people in their 20's or 30's. In some ways Biden is less quick than he was 10 years ago. The same can be said of anyone over 30. In other ways Biden has grown/accrued knowledge/wisdom.

What is obvious to anyone with a medical background is he doesn't have dementia or alzheimers. That sticks out in obvious ways. Biden goes off on the same tangents and stops to avoid stuttering like he did 10 or 20 years ago. What he does do now is shut up and let his opponents flip out about Green Eggs and Ham or Tucker have a melt down about brown people. He has gained the ability to shut up and it is music to my ears.

I also expect him to age better over the next 4 years than Trump just based on diet, physical activity, and sleep habits.

My daughter is a nurse and also has a masters in public health. For several years, she ran clinical trials for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. My father in law had both. We've had a lot of conversations on these subjects. While I am in no way shape or form an expert, I have a little insight in this area.

It's only natural that people accrue knowledge as they age. You continue to do this through your life until you die. Yet the retention of the knowledge becomes less as you age. It's also proven that you don't retain things you learn nearly as well when you're older than when you're younger. That's why older people remember a lot of their early life and can't remember what they had for breakfast the day before. It doesn't matter if you're the equivalent of an Einstein and accumulated vast amounts of knowledge. If you're declining mentally it's tough to use that knowledge if you can't remember it. Going off on the same tangents is also a classic sign of Alzheimer's. He shuts up because he loses his train of thought. As far as aging better, you missed the target again. Biden is 4 years older than Trump which puts him at a disadvantage. Yet the biggest key here is Trump is no longer President and Biden is. All you have to do is look at before and after pictures of past presidents to see what that job does to someone. He may eat better than Trump, but he's not going to get more sleep than Trump. I don't wish ill health on anyone, but you really need to take off the rose colored glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ND88 View Post

Everyone goes to their own trough, but how is yours any better? Especially when you spout off about how everyone is being deluded by liberal hack journalism while you saturate this board with generalities like “the left thinks racism is cool when it’s used against whites”. I think I’d rather distrust your perspective when this is how you frame arguments.
                                              If Republicans halted the President's appointments unless they were white males, would you still distrust the argument?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

My daughter is a nurse and also has a masters in public health. For several years, she ran clinical trials for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. My father in law had both. We've had a lot of conversations on these subjects. While I am in no way shape or form an expert, I have a little insight in this area.

It's only natural that people accrue knowledge as they age. You continue to do this through your life until you die. Yet the retention of the knowledge becomes less as you age. It's also proven that you don't retain things you learn nearly as well when you're older than when you're younger. That's why older people remember a lot of their early life and can't remember what they had for breakfast the day before. It doesn't matter if you're the equivalent of an Einstein and accumulated vast amounts of knowledge. If you're declining mentally it's tough to use that knowledge if you can't remember it. Going off on the same tangents is also a classic sign of Alzheimer's. He shuts up because he loses his train of thought. As far as aging better, you missed the target again. Biden is 4 years older than Trump which puts him at a disadvantage. Yet the biggest key here is Trump is no longer President and Biden is. All you have to do is look at before and after pictures of past presidents to see what that job does to someone. He may eat better than Trump, but he's not going to get more sleep than Trump. I don't wish ill health on anyone, but you really need to take off the rose colored glasses.
                                                Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV): “In the two meetings I was in with the president, he was as sharp as a tack.”

Senator Todd Toung (R-IN): “I visited with him in the Oval Office, and he seemed well-prepared and well-briefed for the meeting.”

Senator Todd Moran (R-KS): “My experience in that one setting was that the president performed well . . . the president didn’t rely on his staff or the vice president for information.“

Hmmm who to believe? Three Republican Senators from blood red states who recently met face-to-face with President Biden or an internet troll whose daughter went to nursing school. This is a tough one!

Comment

Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV): “In the two meetings I was in with the president, he was as sharp as a tack.”

Senator Todd Toung (R-IN): “I visited with him in the Oval Office, and he seemed well-prepared and well-briefed for the meeting.”

Senator Todd Moran (R-KS): “My experience in that one setting was that the president performed well . . . the president didn’t rely on his staff or the vice president for information.“

Hmmm who to believe? Three Republican Senators from blood red states who recently met face-to-face with President Biden or an internet troll whose daughter went to nursing school. This is a tough one!
                                                  That's good news. Definitely prefer Biden over the alternative

Comment

I guess you missed the part about her having a masters in public health and directed clinical trials on Alzheimer and Dementia patients for several years, but carry on.

Comment

That's good news. Definitely prefer Biden over the alternative
                                                      So do the coyotes, solar companies, teachers unions, Chinese, Russians, and North Koreans.

Comment

Yeah, but dementia. I'm sure Biden will army generals and former staff lining up outside of (fake news) media HQ's offering interviews about how he doesn't even read the PDB.

Comment

Nothing is as it seems on politics. Could be they prefer Biden over the current alternative, Kamala Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

Nothing is as it seems on politics. Could be they prefer Biden over the current alternative, Kamala Harris.
                                                            This is where I'm at. I don't care if Klain feeds him applesauce and makes the decisions. Harris is dangerously unqualified and terrible.

Comment

• This bill in Georgia is some wild shit. GQP pulling out all the stops. Illegal to give someone waiting in line to vote food or water is my favorite. That's star spangled awesome, right there. That's what it's all about.

Meh, back to pearl clutching over Dr. Seuss books no one has ever heard of.
                                                              It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                                This bill in Georgia is some wild shit. GQP pulling out all the stops. Illegal to give someone waiting in line to vote food or water is my favorite. That's star spangled awesome, right there. That's what it's all about.

Meh, back to pearl clutching over Dr. Seuss books no one has ever heard of.
                                                                Yes, I don’t get the no food or water rule.

Comment

Yes, I don’t get the no food or water rule.
                                                                  I'm assuming they don't want people using food or beverages to persuade voters.
                                                                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

1. Those senators aren't health professionals.

2. We don't know the nature of those meetings, how long they lasted, what Biden actually needed to do, etc.

3. The entire world has seen him slip up on several instances and it had nothing to do with a lifelong stutter.

4. The Biden campaign said a hard no to both candidates submitting to a drug test before the debates. Can't imagine why...

5. We do know the guy was kept in his basement all summer instead of campaigning, and that he needed a cheat sheet yesterday at the podium to get through his FIRST "press conference."

But really aside from that stuff, as Uncle Joe would say, "Come on, man."
                                                                    The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post

2. We don't know the nature of those meetings, how long they lasted, what Biden actually needed to do, etc.

3. The entire world has seen him slip up on several instances and it had nothing to do with a lifelong stutter.

4. The Biden campaign said a hard no to both candidates submitting to a drug test before the debates. Can't imagine why...

5. We do know the guy was kept in his basement all summer instead of campaigning, and that he needed a cheat sheet yesterday at the podium to get through his FIRST "press conference."

But a couple dudes on a football forum are medical experts?

Remember when Donny showed up too late to be tested when it was reasonable to assume he was symptomatic with COVID? I guess he told the virus to stand back and stand by....

Comment

You assume wrong. Electioneering is already prohibited at polling sites. They’re planning to shut down polling locations in predominantly black areas to drive up wait times and then starve people in hopes that they’ll quit and go home.

Comment

1. I assume you are?

2. Weak. Keep moving those goal posts pal.

3. The entire world watched Biden maintain his composure as a covid-riddled, coked up orangutan screeched at him for an hour an half in the first debate. Most impressive thing I’ve seen in awhile.

4. Man. Woman. Person. TV. Camera. Polish. Leppy. Jackass.

5. Trump used a cheat sheet when he denied extorting the Ukrainian Prime Minister into announcing a fraudulent investigation into the Bidens/Burisma. I assume that makes him senile and a crook. The true heir to the Reagan-Nixon legacy.

Comment

You assume wrong. Electioneering is already prohibited at polling sites. They’re planning to shut down polling locations in predominantly black areas to drive up wait times and then starve people in hopes that they’ll quit and go home.
                                                                            "(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:
                                                                            Seems perfectly reasonable, seems to clarify the electioneering law to forbid soliciting votes through providing food or beverages to people in line. If I had a red food cart, and I'm inside wearing a red shirt, offering people in line cheesesteaks, are you okay with that?

I can't even bother to address the "starve" thing because it's an absurd point. If someone is worried about eating and drinking while in line, they are fully capable of bringing food and beverages. We used to get in line for football games at like 5AM, and sat in line until they let us in at 1PM. I'd bring food and drinks. It wasn't that difficult.

If the concern is "they are going to shut down polling locations," then complain about that. That would be an infinitely more valid concern than me not being allowed to go up and down the line giving people food and drinks.
                                                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

Mush Brain is bad enough, but definitely don't FAR LEFT Kamalatoe Harris (aka Bitch) at the helm. Ugh, God save this country!

Comment

I get requiring ID's and keeping Fulton County in check after their shady crap last cycle, but the food and beverage thing is new to me. It makes more sense when you read the bill and not the media coverage.

"(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables 1877 or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:

The irony of people supporting HR1 and acting like election integrity is the end of the world is hilarious and tragic to me.

Comment

This is my favorite thing to come out of this press conference. OH NOES HE USED NOTES DURING THE PRESS CONFERENCE!! HOW DARE HE.

Give me a break, people use notes for press conferences ALL. THE. TIME. To start calling them a "cheat sheet" might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

I get requiring ID's and keeping Fulton County in check after their shady crap last cycle, but the food and beverage thing is new to me. It makes more sense when you read the bill and not the media coverage.

"(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables 1877 or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:

The irony of people supporting HR1 and acting like election integrity is the end of the world is hilarious and tragic to me.
                                                                                    That's why I pulled up the bill and skimmed around.

I'm interested in seeing what people think of my proposal to bring a red food cart, staffed by people wearing red, and giving delicious street food to people waiting in line.

In college when we'd be waiting in line for games, it was common for businesses around town to bring food by, or the alumni association or the athletic scholarship fundraising non-profit might bring by a bunch of pizza or something.

Do I think they were doing it to be nice? Eh. Sure. Do I also think they were doing it to entice certain behavior in the future? Absolutely.

Do I think its the end of the world if people are bringing around water? Not really. But not allowing it is far from some lack of a moral compass that the media (and some posters here) are making it out to be.
                                                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by mango4 View Post

This is my favorite thing to come out of this press conference. OH NOES HE USED NOTES DURING THE PRESS CONFERENCE!! HOW DARE HE.

Give me a break, people use notes for press conferences ALL. THE. TIME. To start calling them a "cheat sheet" might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
                                                                                      Yeah I don't care if people have notes/cheat sheets, if he has a script, then its bad.

if the goal is to criticize someone, the first rule is to pick something worth criticizing. Similar to when Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream or Barry rocking an unconventional (hideous) suit color. It just undermines your valid criticisms when you criticize dumb shit that isn't problematic.

From some of the pictures, it looked like he did have a script of who he was gonna call on and that's mildly concerning, but for all I know that's SOP for the job. Anyone know much about that?

Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

But a couple dudes on a football forum are medical experts?

Remember when Donny showed up too late to be tested when it was reasonable to assume he was symptomatic with COVID? I guess he told the virus to stand back and stand by....
                                                                                        Let me clarify a couple of things for you and Autry.
                                                                                        1. I said I was no expert. Do you guys ever read what someone writes?
                                                                                        2. In my reply to Perth, I pointed out the flaws in his logic. If you don't believe you lose some mental capacity as you get older, both of you are in for a shock.
                                                                                        3. There are varying degrees of Alzheimers. Just because he's not forgetting everything or wondering where he's at every five minutes doesn't mean he doesn't have it to some degree. It doesn't happen like a heart attack. It sneaks up on you. It can remain the same with some people or get progressively worse with time. BTW.....This is from the AMA and not my opinion.
                                                                                        4. There are plenty of videos out there that show Biden forgetting his train of thought more than once. At his age what do you attribute it to?
                                                                                        5. Here's a link to a research site. That "nurse" is cited 20 times for Alzheimer and Dementia studies. https://www.researchgate.net/scienti...unger-39350998.
                                                                                        6. Tell me who's more qualified to form an educated opinion, a senator or someone with a masters in Public Health who spent over five years studying these patients, before she went back to school and got her nursing degree?

Comment

Let me clarify a couple of things for you and Autry.
                                                                                          1. I said I was no expert. Do you guys ever read what someone writes?
                                                                                          2. In my reply to Perth, I pointed out the flaws in his logic. If you don't believe you lose some mental capacity as you get older, both of you are in for a shock.
                                                                                          3. There are varying degrees of Alzheimers. Just because he's not forgetting everything or wondering where he's at every five minutes doesn't mean he doesn't have it to some degree. It doesn't happen like a heart attack. It sneaks up on you. It can remain the same with some people or get progressively worse with time. BTW.....This is from the AMA and not my opinion.
                                                                                          4. There are plenty of videos out there that show Biden forgetting his train of thought more than once. At his age what do you attribute it to?
                                                                                          5. Here's a link to a research site. That "nurse" is cited 20 times for Alzheimer and Dementia studies. https://www.researchgate.net/scienti...unger-39350998.
                                                                                          6. Tell me who's more qualified to form an educated opinion, a senator or someone with a masters in Public Health who spent over five years studying these patients, before she went back to school and got her nursing degree?
                                                                                          Dude, I never questioned your daughter. You should be immensely proud of her for going into an honourable field.

1. I didn't respond to you, I responded to Lep (Do you ever read what someone writes?). I never questioned your daughter's take on his health. Unless all of IE has consulted with her then their claims are simply just founded in their personal beliefs.

2. Please point out where I claimed that you keep 100% of your mental capacity as you age, if I didn't you can put away that hilarious strawman.

3. Yeah, lost two grandparents to it. Terrible stuff, and I know exactly how it goes.

4. We can go on for hours with goofy videos of Trump/Biden.

5/6. See above.

Comment

Dude, I never questioned your daughter. You should be immensely proud of her for going into an honourable field.

1. I didn't respond to you, I responded to Lep (Do you ever read what someone writes?). I never questioned your daughter's take on his health. Unless all of IE has consulted with her then their claims are simply just founded in their personal beliefs.

2. Please point out where I claimed that you keep 100% of your mental capacity as you age, if I didn't you can put away that hilarious strawman.

3. Yeah, lost two grandparents to it. Terrible stuff, and I know exactly how it goes.

5/6. See above.
                                                                                            People should also be careful with the word Alzheimer's. I assumed that was what my Grandpa had since he had all the symptoms a common person would see. I didn't learn until after he died it was a similar but different disease (name escapes me) that many just lump in with Alzheimer's.

On Biden, whether he has actual dementia or whatever seems less relevant. We can all see the old guy have senior moments quite regularly. I'm guessing that's just something that happens to many once they hit a certain age. It probably isn't going to become less frequent.

You wouldn't see those types of things happen to Clinton, Bush, or Obama... and I'm guessing it might have something to do with being much younger at the time. Unrelated but its wild to see how much Presidents visibly age by the end of their terms.
                                                                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

5/6. See above.
                                                                                              Yes I did read what you wrote and to me it came across as directed to me. My apologies for taking it the wrong way. Yes, very proud of her. Actually went back to school after her fight with Stage 4 breast cancer to get her nursing degree. Now she is an OR nurse and works with cancer patients. She got her brains and drive from her mother. lol

Comment

Just curious where you are getting this information and what age is it where one "comes of age"?
                                                                                                There's a lot of literature on it. Here's one article https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...re-republican/

Comment

I guess you missed the part about her having a masters in public health and directed clinical trials on Alzheimer and Dementia patients for several years, but carry on.
                                                                                                  Has she ever studied sociopathy or narcissistic personality disorder? And if so what did she think of the last presidents mental state?

Comment

People should also be careful with the word Alzheimer's. I assumed that was what my Grandpa had since he had all the symptoms a common person would see. I didn't learn until after he died it was a similar but different disease (name escapes me) that many just lump in with Alzheimer's.

On Biden, whether he has actual dementia or whatever seems less relevant. We can all see the old guy have senior moments quite regularly. I'm guessing that's just something that happens to many once they hit a certain age. It probably isn't going to become less frequent.

You wouldn't see those types of things happen to Clinton, Bush, or Obama... and I'm guessing it might have something to do with being much younger at the time. Unrelated but its wild to see how much Presidents visibly age by the end of their terms.
                                                                                                    Spot on and why I responded to Perth. It won't get better and the stress the job puts on you accelerates everything. Like I said, I don't wish Biden any ill health, but he's showing the signs.

Comment

This is where I'm at. I don't care if Klain feeds him applesauce and makes the decisions. Harris is dangerously unqualified and terrible.
                                                                                                      Yeah she needs to spend her adult life filing bankruptcies and host a “reality” show to gain the intelligent vote. You guys are COMICAL!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X