Biden Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

I'm old enough to remember when the media turned questions on Trump's health into a news cycle for way less, but then I remember Kamala is in the background and I say let the vegetable go. I laughed at this, but not as hard as Russia or China did.
    China and Russia are treating Biden like any 7th grade class would treat a substitute teacher. Putin Challenging Biden to have a live sit down is all you need to know what the world thinks of the Biden and the Biden Administration right now.

Comment

• How are China and Russia punking us? We're threatening sanctions, economic action, etc. Not relating Putin and asking Xi to buy more farm goods to help with elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
        It’s not unusual to fall and break a hip when you’re that age. When that happens you tend to go south quickly. Thankfully this wasn’t serious.
        joe is tough. Remember, he stood up to Cornpop and let the kids touch his leg hair... and.... something something President Harris
        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by PerthDomer View Post
          How are China and Russia punking us? We're threatening sanctions, economic action, etc. Not relating Putin and asking Xi to buy more farm goods to help with elections.
          Uhhh did you see what China did? Regarding Russia... people need to just ignore them. They have been irrelevant since I was born and I'm pushing 30.
          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• China and our diplomats yelled at each other allowing each side to placate their home base and fire up nationalism at home. Having a 40 year old leader who rides a horse shirtless won't do an iota for projecting strength than Joe. If you really want to "own" China increase the number of STEM PHDs and immigrants overall. The long game on beating them is staying younger and technologically advanced while their demographic decline hits.

As far as Russia goes we should just convince the Saudis to dump oil again to punish them for hacking/election shenanigans

Comment

China and our diplomats yelled at each other allowing each side to placate their home base and fire up nationalism at home. Having a 40 year old leader who rides a horse shirtless won't do an iota for projecting strength than Joe. If you really want to "own" China increase the number of STEM PHDs and immigrants overall. The long game on beating them is staying younger and technologically advanced while their demographic decline hits.

As far as Russia goes we should just convince the Saudis to dump oil again to punish them for hacking/election shenanigans
              Lol "bring more outsiders in if we really want to beat China" is just dumb lol
              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

China and our diplomats yelled at each other allowing each side to placate their home base and fire up nationalism at home. Having a 40 year old leader who rides a horse shirtless won't do an iota for projecting strength than Joe. If you really want to "own" China increase the number of STEM PHDs and immigrants overall. The long game on beating them is staying younger and technologically advanced while their demographic decline hits.

I am sort of indifferet on election interference. I think we would naive to think America has not attempted to meddle in Russian politics/elections. What did they really do, send out misinfo to misinform naive Americans? Boost a few Facebook posts? With technology these days its easier to interfere in elections than it is to sneak a fountain drink after you ordered water.

Comment

• If we want to beat China we need to play our game which is stay young, be the center of innovation. Additionally we need more people. Massive waves of immigrants brought in the 1880s through 1920s gave us the manpower for WW2 and the cold war (not to mention the german refugee physicists that gave us a leg up in nuclear weapon development). Facilitating people having more kids and going after entrenched poverty would help too.

We really don't want to get into a shooting war in SE Asia and neither does China. They could take Taiwan, but it'd destroy the international semiconductor supply chain, lead to a lot of dead soldiers, and a damaging trade war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

China and Russia are treating Biden like any 7th grade class would treat a substitute teacher. Putin Challenging Biden to have a live sit down is all you need to know what the world thinks of the Biden and the Biden Administration right now.
                    Lol. Putin had no reason to challenge trump. You don't need to challenge someone when they're willing to suck a fart out of your butt. And as far as China? Last I saw. Trump and his gaggle of miscreants all have their crap made there. Oh. How was the trade deficit between China and the US under his term? Biggest in history, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Islandboi View Post

Lol. Putin had no reason to challenge trump. You don't need to challenge someone when they're willing to suck a fart out of your butt. And as far as China? Last I saw. Trump and his gaggle of miscreants all have their crap made there. Oh. How was the trade deficit between China and the US under his term? Biggest in history, I think.
                      I don't ever remember Putin challenging Obama, Bush, Clinton or really anyone else to a live war of words. Is Biden the only American president Putin feels threatened by or is Putin just aware of what everyone here knows but is unable or unwilling to admit that Biden is baked?

Comment

I don't ever remember Putin challenging Obama, Bush, Clinton or really anyone else to a live war of words. Is Biden the only American president Putin feels threatened by or is Putin just aware of what everyone here knows but is unable or unwilling to admit that Biden is baked?
                        Lol. Biden has a well documented stutter. And for the 1st time in 4 yrs. A US president is pushing back on Putin's BS. And its funny that you imply that Biden is diminished. But the former guy forgot his wife's name. Forgot that he had a son with said wife. And believes that the US LITERALLY. Have Invisible jets. Putin still has Trumps balls in a glass jar on his desk.

Comment

Lol. Biden has a well documented stutter. And for the 1st time in 4 yrs. A US president is pushing back on Putin's BS. And its funny that you imply that Biden is diminished. But the former guy forgot his wife's name. Forgot that he had a son with said wife. And believes that the US LITERALLY. Have Invisible jets. Putin still has Trumps balls in a glass jar on his desk.
                          Has nothing to do with stuttering. There are plenty of videos floating out there where Biden forgets what he’s talking about and peoples names.

Comment

Given their population it will be hard to be younger than China, even if they are restricting the number of kids a family can have.

Comment

He’s baked, fried, his brain is mush. Prove me wrong without mentioning Trump, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                Thousands are flooding our southern border because they know they can.

Putin just challenged Biden to a live debate because he know he can.

China in the same day just called the US weak and claim we do not stand in a position of strength...because they know they can.

A lot has changed in two months, and most of it is embarrassing for us. But...no more mean tweets.
                                It's been a rough start. Heck, it's been a rough week. There was the stairs thing after CNN and other fake news sites made a big stink of the Trump ramp thing last year and Joe mocked him. Then Russia, China, and North Korea all mocked Biden and the administration. UAW notified Ford workers this week a $900 million project is moving out of Ohio to Mexico. They've moved the goal posts on the tax hike and may hit households making $200k now, not just more than $400k. Then you've got the situation at the border where Biden is having to resort to Trump's awful, awful policies to stem the tide of migrants that he previously told "Come on over!" I'm sure I'm missing more.

Comment

Has nothing to do with stuttering. There are plenty of videos floating out there where Biden forgets what he’s talking about and peoples names.
                                  “I’m Joe Biden’s husband.” My favorite.

Comment

• How the Biden admin's poor planning, botched messaging, rush to repudiate Trump and a broken asylum system unleashed the biggest border surge in 20 years, with "no end in sight"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fe4_story.html
                                    Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                                      How the Biden admin's poor planning, botched messaging, rush to repudiate Trump and a broken asylum system unleashed the biggest border surge in 20 years, with "no end in sight"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fe4_story.html
                                      Psaki slipped and called it a crisis... only to circle back and call it a challenge but not a crisis.

Comment

Lol. Ohhhh noooo's. A 70+ guy loses his train of thought. Forgets names. You act as if that is something uncommon for ppl that age. Trump did the same. My problem is all of a sudden what Biden is doing wasn't a big deal when the former guy was doing it. I'm just hoping that you were as bothered then. As you seem to be now.

Comment

He’s baked, fried, his brain is mush. Prove me wrong without mentioning Trump, lol.
                                          Lol. I mentioned trump to make a comparison. Trump did the same and worse. I'm wondering if you were upset about it then as you seem to be now? If you were posting about it then? Or it just didn't matter then because you may have been supportive of the last guys policies.

Comment

Lol. Ohhhh noooo's. A 70+ guy loses his train of thought. Forgets names. You act as if that is something uncommon for ppl that age. Trump did the same. My problem is all of a sudden what Biden is doing wasn't a big deal when the former guy was doing it. I'm just hoping that you were as bothered then. As you seem to be now.
                                            No, Trump was pretty coherent. He may have spouted off some stupid stuff, but he was at least quick. You don't see a problem with the leader of the free world possibly suffering from early dementia?

Comment

• Comment

Not even close to comparable. Trump will never win a prize for his press conferences, but he was coherent and didn't need a teleprompter to remind him what he had for lunch that day.

BTW I don't blame Biden at all. I blame his handlers and the people who put him in this position. It isn't right, and no one will convince me that he knows what he's signing or that he will last 4 years. The scary part is #2, Kamala, is scarier than creepy Uncle Joe.
                                                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Not even close to comparable. Trump will never win a prize for his press conferences, but he was coherent and didn't need a teleprompter to remind him what he had for lunch that day.

BTW I don't blame Biden at all. I blame his handlers and the people who put him in this position. It isn't right, and no one will convince me that he knows what he's signing or that he will last 4 years. The scary part is #2, Kamala, is scarier than creepy Uncle Joe.
                                                  I still have a feeling he'll end up stepping down before 4 years are up, and then Kamala who dropped out even before the primaries will take over.

Comment

Lol. I mentioned trump to make a comparison. Trump did the same and worse. I'm wondering if you were upset about it then as you seem to be now? If you were posting about it then? Or it just didn't matter then because you may have been supportive of the last guys policies.
                                                    I think you got lost in the conversion. Putin never challenged any former President to a live conversation, that’s why I never brought it up because it didn’t exist to bring up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

I still have a feeling he'll end up stepping down before 4 years are up, and then Kamala who dropped out even before the primaries will take over.

I get this feeling all these executive orders are being signed so he can step down. So that politically there isn’t really anyone to point a finger at because Biden will essentially disappear. Harris or whoever wants to run in 2024 can just say “that wasn’t me”.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post

No, Trump was pretty coherent. He may have spouted off some stupid stuff, but he was at least quick. You don't see a problem with the leader of the free world possibly suffering from early dementia?
                                                        Really? Trump was coherent? Should I provide you with evidence that he wasn't coherent? I mean really. I don't know along what party lines you fall. But if you really believe that trump was coherent. Hmmmm. Ok.

Comment

Not hard to forget fast food cheeseburgers and diet soda when u eat it daily
                                                          Prehistoric

Comment

Dafuq. Trump religiously read from teleprompters. The guy forgot his wife's name. Couldn't pronounce Yosemite?. Tim Apple? He forgot his VPs name. Believes in invisible jets. That you should just rake the Forrest to avoid wild fires. And believes that you can nuke a hurricane to stop it. FOH man. Let's be real already.

Comment

Dafuq. Trump religiously read from teleprompters. The guy forgot his wife's name. Couldn't pronounce Yosemite?. Tim Apple? He forgot his VPs name. Believes in invisible jets. That you should just rake the Forrest to avoid wild fires. And believes that you can nuke a hurricane to stop it. FOH man. Let's be real already.
                                                              Cool... Biden is baked. Deal with it.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Given you've just started dipping your toe in the IE waters, I'll give you a "Get out of Jail" card on this one. However, before you start with the rhetoric, you would be best served to go back and read about the last 50 pages of the Trump thread.

Let's dig into the "A 70+ guy loses his train of thought. Forgets names." comment. As others have pointed out, it's a little more than forgetting names and losing your train of thought every once in a while. This is a pretty common occurrence with him which is not a good indicator. More importantly, not a good idea to have someone who in struggling with early Alzheimer's or Dementia to be running the country. Putin would love to have a one on one so he could dunk all over Biden and then show the entire world how the once greatest nation in the world is being led by someone who has a reservation for assisted living.
                                                                Last edited by Irish#1; 03-22-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Just want to note.... It was $72 to fill my truck up yesterday.
                                                                  Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

• This is elder abuse to have Joe in the Oval. For Trump's many flaws, at least we knew the guy was awake.
                                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Welcome aboard. Given you've just started dipping your toe in the IE waters, I'll give you a "Get out of Jail" card on this one. However, before you start with the rhetoric, you would be best served to go back and read about the last 50 pages of the Trump thread.

Let's dig into the "A 70+ guy loses his train of thought. Forgets names." comment. As others have pointed out, it's a little more than forgetting names and losing your train of thought every once in a while. This is a pretty common occurrence with him which is not a good indicator. More importantly, not a good idea to have someone who in struggling with early Alzheimer's or Dementia to be running the country. Putin would love to have a one on one so he could dunk all over Biden and then show the entire world how the once greatest nation in the world is being led by someone who has a reservation for assisted living.
                                                                      Oh lord, I wouldn't subject anyone to that kind of punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                        This is elder abuse to have Joe in the Oval. For Trump's many flaws, at least we knew the guy was awake.
                                                                        Guy has more addy flowing through him than college me did.

Comment

• This thread has devolved into alertness and cognitive comparison for Biden and Trump? Anyone who thinks Biden is on similar ground there to Trump is Blue Anon.

Is it 2024 yet?

Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

My mom has a similar drug for some sleep disorder. Woman becomes a machine of cleaning/errands after that stuff kicks in.

Adderall should be banned in Universities, particularly in competitive curved classes. I dont think its a coincidence that the top kids in my class all have prescriptions lol
                                                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

My mom has a similar drug for some sleep disorder. Woman becomes a machine of cleaning/errands after that stuff kicks in.

Adderall should be banned in Universities, particularly in competitive curved classes. I dont think its a coincidence that the top kids in my class all have prescriptions lol
                                                                              Certainly some STEM program's should have some sort of substance testing. But in the business/finance orientated programs you can't have your pupils dilated and jaw swinging around for presentations.

Comment

Certainly some STEM program's should have some sort of substance testing. But in the business/finance orientated programs you can't have your pupils dilated and jaw swinging around for presentations.
                                                                                Lolol "if your financial guy doesn't have a pharmacy of amphetamines and stimulants in his office you are leaving money on the table." #wallstreetbets.
                                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Putin debate record: 0-0

It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
                                                                                    Just want to note.... It was $72 to fill my truck up yesterday.
                                                                                    https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier...h=40bf616c329c

Good read if you have the time.

https://moneywise.com/a/why-are-gaso...h-will-they-go

Here's another diddy from late February as well.
                                                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                                                      Putin debate record: 0-0
                                                                                      Not that I'm a fan of Putin, but you can't seriously think Biden could hold his own if they debated, do you?

Comment

Not that I'm a fan of Putin, but you can't seriously think Biden could hold his own if they debated, do you?
                                                                                        Who is moderating?

Comment

• Gotta hand it to Shaun King (What am I saying?). Even as a big Bernie supporter, he's right about this. Where's AOC crying outside the facility? Why did Kamala laugh when asked if she was going to visit the border sometime soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier...h=40bf616c329c

Good read if you have the time.

https://moneywise.com/a/why-are-gaso...h-will-they-go

Here's another diddy from late February as well.
                                                                                            Good explanation that 75% of Americans bother to consider regardless of their political affiliation. I suspect (& hope) that an additional reason for gas steadily going up is the demand will rise even higher as we get more Americans vaccinated, more states opening up to welcoming interstate travel meaning more folks making up for last spring/summer’s lost vacation. One can hope.

Comment

You're confusing your perception of Trump's intelligence with what most of us can identify as Biden's failing mental capabilities.

Comment

Props to you for acknowledging it.

Comment

Props to you for acknowledging it.
                                                                                                  I meant Trump - but Biden should get on the Trump cocktail ASAP. I do know that people with stutters do not traditionally do well with Adderall.

Comment

• I'm just envisioning Kamala vs. A 78 year old DJT hopped up on addy... God help us all.

Comment

I'm just envisioning Kamala vs. A 78 year old DJT hopped up on addy... God help us all.
                                                                                                      Keep trying.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X