No announcement yet.

Biden Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If people want to give Biden credit that’s fine. But if you do that, you have to give Trump credit for getting the pharma’s to produce the vaccines so quickly.

Comment

• In due time, the left wing media will be giving Biden credit for the Trump Administration’s ‘Operation Warp Speed’ initiative. Guaranteed!

Comment

• 'Mush brain' update ...

"After more than 50 days in office President Biden has yet to hold a solo press conference, separating him from over a dozen of his most recent predecessors.

Though the president delivered his first prime time address Thursday to speak about the country’s progress in defeating the coronavirus pandemic, the more than seven-week stretch is the longest period a new president has gone without meeting with the press in the last 100 years, reported the Washington Post."

Biden still hasn't held a news conference, 52 days and counting | Fox News

Damn, what's this country coming to ... led by an imbecile???

Comment

• I think it's certainly suspect he's gone this long without a major address. Couple that with the WH feed getting cut when he asks, "Nancy, what do you want me to do" a few weeks ago...and forgetting the name of one of his cabinet members. I still say he doesn't make it 8 years, much less 4. I think he steps down at some point and Kamala takes over. It was probably the plan from the get go.

Comment

• The former president wrecked his warp-speed legacy by self-inflicted wounds. He’d likely still be president if he hadn’t delivered conflicting messages and polarizing tweets about the virus. Optics matter. It’s disingenuous to complain about who gets the praise for the latest successes of the vaccine rollout, like claiming victories isn’t a characteristic all politicians live on, and clearly the modus operandi exploited repeatedly by the former president as well.

Comment

• Biden speech impediments vs Trump amphetamine brain is a tough call really.
              "Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
              --Samuel L

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenToTheGrave View Post
                Biden speech impediments vs Trump amphetamine brain is a tough call really.
                Biden doesn't have a speech impediment. He has a cognitive issue. I can't imagine why the Biden team refused to do a drug test before the debates...
                Last edited by Polish Leppy 22; 03-14-2021, 08:13 AM.
                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenToTheGrave View Post
                  Biden speech impediments vs Trump amphetamine brain is a tough call really.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by irish4ever View Post
                    'Mush brain' update ...

"After more than 50 days in office President Biden has yet to hold a solo press conference, separating him from over a dozen of his most recent predecessors.

Though the president delivered his first prime time address Thursday to speak about the country’s progress in defeating the coronavirus pandemic, the more than seven-week stretch is the longest period a new president has gone without meeting with the press in the last 100 years, reported the Washington Post."

Biden still hasn't held a news conference, 52 days and counting | Fox News

Damn, what's this country coming to ... led by an imbecile???
                    Frankly I kinda wish this was the norm. I dont see a big need for Presidents to be all that available to the media. But.... since it is a norm....I can see why they are keeping him away. We've seen many senior moments from him and I can't imagine they want to expose him to more of that.
                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

Frankly I kinda wish this was the norm. I dont see a big need for Presidents to be all that available to the media. But.... since it is a norm....I can see why they are keeping him away. We've seen many senior moments from him and I can't imagine they want to expose him to more of that.
                      I agree. I always talk about precendent when it comes to anything. I think we are seeing night/day what talking too much v talking too little can do. I do not see Presidents talking as much in the future. Its sort of like why Michael Jordan is so iconic... he is sort of seen as some mythical basketball God while Lebron James cannot say enough about himself thus being less liked or revered.

Comment

• Every Republican voted against this bill but there are dozens on Twitter touting some of the benefits and taking credit for it.

I give them credit, they ran out of shits to give years ago and don't care that we know they're deliberately lying to us. It's admirable in some ways, at least to me.
                        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

I agree. I always talk about precendent when it comes to anything. I think we are seeing night/day what talking too much v talking too little can do. I do not see Presidents talking as much in the future. Its sort of like why Michael Jordan is so iconic... he is sort of seen as some mythical basketball God while Lebron James cannot say enough about himself thus being less liked or revered.
                          You are seeing extreme opposites, but I think you'll see things go back to the norm after Biden is out. There's a hidden agenda on keeping Biden away from the media. Since taking office, he's went longer than any other president on giving his first prime time speech. Presidents typically give their speech earlier to set the table for the country and let everyone know his agenda.
                          Last edited by Irish#1; 03-17-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                            Every Republican voted against this bill but there are dozens on Twitter touting some of the benefits and taking credit for it.

I give them credit, they ran out of shits to give years ago and don't care that we know they're deliberately lying to us. It's admirable in some ways, at least to me.
                            Lol I didn't know Aaron Rupar had an IE account
                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Gas continues to rise, thousands keep coming across the southern border (some with Covid), we just put ourselves $2 trillion further in debt, and bigger tax hikes are coming. Whenever leftists take control and promise utopia, the middle class gets absolutely shafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post

Biden doesn't have a speech impediment. He has a cognitive issue. I can't imagine why the Biden team refused to do a drug test before the debates...
                                You realize he had a terrible stutter when he was a child and he had to really work to overcome it even thought it still effects him yes?

"From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Gas continues to rise, thousands keep coming across the southern border (some with Covid), we just put ourselves $2 trillion further in debt, and bigger tax hikes are coming. Whenever leftists take control and promise utopia, the middle class gets absolutely shafted.
                                  I don't understand why people thought anything good would come from a Biden Presidency. Look at California, where liberals run the state. If the radicals get their way on a filibuster, we're going to have serious problems in this country and I project more violence.
                                  Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

Lol I didn't know Aaron Rupar had an IE account
                                    I have him going far in the Hack Madness tournament right now. That guy's brain is seriously mush.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

I have him going far in the Hack Madness tournament right now. That guy's brain is seriously mush.
                                      I had him make a run to the elite 8 I believe.
                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

I don't understand why people thought anything good would come from a Biden Presidency. Look at California, where liberals run the state. If the radicals get their way on a filibuster, we're going to have serious problems in this country and I project more violence.
                                        more violence by racist white nationalists.

Comment

True, and years from now our public schools will teach children that Trump called Covid a hoax and the country was in peril until Biden was elected and delivered the vaccine.
                                          He called is a hoax. Keep on keeping on. And jag bagging

Comment

• Two months into Biden and he's already cut the income number in half...of people getting taxes raised. Promised nobody under $400K...now has adjusted to $200K.

The suburbs are back on the menu boys lol
                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Economy is waking up. When that happens gas prices go up. We need to get latin america vaccinated ASAP. They're producing new variants and our economy going gangbusters while theirs are in the toilet means huge surges in illegal immigration above what we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by arahop View Post

Everything we don't like is racist white nationalists, right?

Comment

Two months into Biden and he's already cut the income number in half...of people getting taxes raised. Promised nobody under $400K...now has adjusted to $200K.

The suburbs are back on the menu boys lol
                                                  After four years of this nightmare, I have to think everything is going to be on the menu.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerthDomer View Post
                                                    Economy is waking up. When that happens gas prices go up. We need to get latin america vaccinated ASAP. They're producing new variants and our economy going gangbusters while theirs are in the toilet means huge surges in illegal immigration above what we're seeing now.
                                                    Economy was humming before COVID and was still hanging in there last year, but it's not going gangbusters. Gas is up, food is way up as is building materials. 1/2" plywood is now over $40 a sheet. Have someone at work who is building a new home. Signed the paperwork around this time last year. That same model is now $40K more than what he paid. The surge to the border is more about Trump not being president and Biden welcoming with open arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Economy was humming before COVID and was still hanging in there last year, but it's not going gangbusters. Gas is up, food is way up as is building materials. 1/2" plywood is now over $40 a sheet. Have someone at work who is building a new home. Signed the paperwork around this time last year. That same model is now $40K more than what he paid. The surge to the border is more about Trump not being president and Biden welcoming with open arms.

This X100%. I play the stock market everyday, do a some day trading. The Economy is doing anything but waking up. In the 3 months since President Biden took over mine and many others portfolios are way down. I'm down nearly 20% in the last 3 mnts,

I also am a hobby builder/handy man, and majority of my projects have been put on hold because of the price of building materials. Its sad, my shop misses me.

My good buddy (who is Hispanic) who lives in Texas said the flood gates are open since the election. Said its laughable, like COME ON IN YALL
                                                      " Brendon Clark for QB 2021"

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/4741536001/

He must have been having a bad day or he has diabetes. Maybe both.
                                                        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• If I know anyone making $400K a year, they're definitely flying under the radar. I seriously doubt I know anyone making above $250K.

I also haven't gotten out much in the last 12 months, so there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

You realize he had a terrible stutter when he was a child and he had to really work to overcome it even thought it still effects him yes?
                                                            That's irrelevant when he asks where he is, what he's doing there, can't name people, and his handlers keep him away from questions at all costs.

Comment

• Originally posted by arahop View Post

Low hanging fruit but I can't resist.

1) Was it white nationalists who burned American cities last summer? I think BLM would be offended by you calling them white nationalists lol.

2) Is it white nationalists who are STILL burning Portland to the ground?

The answers are no and no.

Comment

• The cost of raw materials has been going nuts since summer. Regardless of what line of work we're in, this was inevitable. Supply, demand.

I ordered closet doors for two of the bedrooms in my house. One of them had to be custom made. I ordered them in September prior to Dear Leader's stolen election. They were installed last month. I was told that actually wasn't too bad, though the lead time they gave me was pretty much dead on.

I deal with this in my industry too and while people are more patient and understanding now when it comes to back orders and price raises, we'll see how long that lasts. I highly doubt we are going to be able to go back for a while. Something that used to cost $5 per 100 now goes anywhere from $12-20 per 100.

Gas prices was also inevitable. It was cheap a year ago when nobody was going anywhere. Now they need to catch up again.

You can choose to blame whomever about these things, but they were going to be reality regardless of who the President was going to be.

Comment

• I ain't gonna blame Biden for gas going up, but it is pretty funny that he goes after Keystone and the prices go up.
                                                                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

The cost of raw materials has been going nuts since summer. Regardless of what line of work we're in, this was inevitable. Supply, demand.

I ordered closet doors for two of the bedrooms in my house. One of them had to be custom made. I ordered them in September prior to Dear Leader's stolen election. They were installed last month. I was told that actually wasn't too bad, though the lead time they gave me was pretty much dead on.

I deal with this in my industry too and while people are more patient and understanding now when it comes to back orders and price raises, we'll see how long that lasts. I highly doubt we are going to be able to go back for a while. Something that used to cost $5 per 100 now goes anywhere from $12-20 per 100.

Gas prices was also inevitable. It was cheap a year ago when nobody was going anywhere. Now they need to catch up again.

You can choose to blame whomever about these things, but they were going to be reality regardless of who the President was going to be.
                                                                    I don't think less travel really effected prices last year as prices were lower before COVID.

Custom made closet doors. You must be one of those $400K guys. lol

Comment

I don't think less travel really effected prices last year as prices were lower before COVID.

Gas was $2.44 on average last February, and $2.50 this February.

In April of 2019 gas was $2.79 on average and last April it was $1.84.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m

Comment

Depending on where you live, it was lower, yeah. We saw a significant drop once Covid hit, particularly in April.

No, just the victim of what the previous homeowner did in this particular room. I remember measuring and thinking "WTF?"

Comment

• Demand evaporated for all fuels except diesel. Jet fuel demand was cut in half - absolutely why we saw gas get under $1/gallon and oil prices went negative. Supply chain issues abound - I have been looking for a 4 gallon shop vac bag for six months - out of stock everywhere. Changing production on TP was a mess as all retail/hotel/office varieties were oversupplied and household Charmin types nowhere to be found. Snap back in inventories and production will be profound - very stimulative.

And gas will hit $5 under Biden - anyone who thinks his policies will not raising their energy prices is a fool.

Comment

• Biden has been president for under 2 months for anyone paying attention. Employment is going up and will go up as vaccination goes up. As for the Dow, it closed the Trump Presidency at 30,865.03 and is currently at 33,154. That's up 6.9%. If you're losing money now I'd hate to see how you'd handle a bear market. Additionally the fed expects lower unemployment in 2022 than before the pandemic. Inflation averaging to allow for looser fiscal policy and defecit spending will continue to fuel the economy under Biden just as it did under Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerthDomer View Post
                                                                              Biden has been president for under 2 months for anyone paying attention. Employment is going up and will go up as vaccination goes up. As for the Dow, it closed the Trump Presidency at 30,865.03 and is currently at 33,154. That's up 6.9%. If you're losing money now I'd hate to see how you'd handle a bear market. Additionally the fed expects lower unemployment in 2022 than before the pandemic. Inflation averaging to allow for looser fiscal policy and defecit spending will continue to fuel the economy under Biden just as it did under Trump.
                                                                              I hope you're right. I hated to see so many lose their jobs. I'm worried that businesses will say they got along fine without the laid off employees and will be slow to bring them back if they bring them back at all.

Comment

I hope you're right. I hated to see so many lose their jobs. I'm worried that businesses will say they got along fine without the laid off employees and will be slow to bring them back if they bring them back at all.
                                                                                We have a retail store. Online traffic up drastically. In store sales down about 70%. 8 employees pre pandemic. We will probably just roll with 3-4 and cut open hours. Online has always been the trend. Covid hit it in high gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

We have a retail store. Online traffic up drastically. In store sales down about 70%. 8 employees pre pandemic. We will probably just roll with 3-4 and cut open hours. Online has always been the trend. Covid hit it in high gear.
                                                                                  Agree, online shopping was trending up, but COVID supercharged the acceleration.

Comment

• Thousands are flooding our southern border because they know they can.

Putin just challenged Biden to a live debate because he know he can.

China in the same day just called the US weak and claim we do not stand in a position of strength...because they know they can.

A lot has changed in two months, and most of it is embarrassing for us. But...no more mean tweets.

Comment

Thousands are flooding our southern border because they know they can.

Putin just challenged Biden to a live debate because he know he can.

China in the same day just called the US weak and claim we do not stand in a position of strength...because they know they can.

A lot has changed in two months, and most of it is embarrassing for us. But...no more mean tweets.

Even if he's 97, I'm thinking Biden might want to hire Henry Kissinger.

Russia reacts angrily after Biden calls Putin a 'killer'
                                                                                      Moscow (CNN)The Kremlin has reacted angrily to US President Joe Biden's remarks that Russian leader Vladimir Putin is "a killer," calling the comment unprecedented and describing the relationship between the two countries as "very bad."

Putin on Thursday nevertheless invited Biden to hold open online talks in the wake of the remarks.

Comment

• From getting his balls gargled to being called a killer. Sharp foreign policy turn.

Comment

From getting his balls gargled to being called a killer. Sharp foreign policy turn.
                                                                                          So many "results" guys became "feelings" guys.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                                                              I'm about as far from a Biden guy as it gets, but this shit isn't a big deal. Then again, I recall the media intensely covering Trump walking down a ramp and making some huge deal about it.....
                                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• It’s not unusual to fall and break a hip when you’re that age. When that happens you tend to go south quickly. Thankfully this wasn’t serious.

Comment

I'm about as far from a Biden guy as it gets, but this shit isn't a big deal. Then again, I recall the media intensely covering Trump walking down a ramp and making some huge deal about it.....
                                                                                                  This plus getting punked by Putin and China has made for a bad week.

Comment

• Looks like SNL should’ve gotten Chevy Chase to play Joe Biden instead of Jim Carrey. Chase could just dust off his old Gerald Ford impression of pratfalls.

Comment

• I'm old enough to remember when the media turned questions on Trump's health into a news cycle for way less, but then I remember Kamala is in the background and I say let the vegetable go. I laughed at this, but not as hard as Russia or China did.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X