Clear All

• Originally posted by PraetorianND View Post
    I was thinking Baghdad?
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
      I was thinking Baghdad?
      I still question whether any of these places would feel like West Virginia relatively. To be fair though, Iíve never been to a denser city than NYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
        Still patiently waiting to find out what dense metro area you live in that makes Manhattan look like rural West Virginia. You ever gonna answer that?
        I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

• Lol
          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoIrish41 View Post
            I think you do.
            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

This rambling post...lol have you spoken to a mental health professional yet? Your family would greatly appreciate it, do it for them if you won't do it for yourself.
              Yeah you've said that a few times about the therapy. Mental health isn't something to attack people about. But you've said before that you think." China should glow in the dark"

Keep posting trash.
              Remember when you posted that?

Thanks in advance for praying for me at mass tomorrow.
              That's your next line btw.

We were waiting on you to fill us in on the Proud Boys but you were most likely just following the "Stand back and Stand by". order

Comment

• Originally posted by arahop View Post
                Yeah you've said that a few times about the therapy. Mental health isn't something to attack people about. But you've said before that you think." China should glow in the dark"

Keep posting trash.
                Remember when you posted that?

Thanks in advance for praying for me at mass tomorrow.
                That's your next line btw.

We were waiting on you to fill us in on the Proud Boys but you were most likely just following the "Stand back and Stand by". order
                You are mentally unstable. I hope you find peace. Life is too short to end up being....well...a miserable person. Your posts often resemble some goofy code a serial killer thats one step above something an ovaltine decoder ring.

Lol of course I remember. You mention it often and I promise you it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Now that you mention the Proud Boys...perhaps I should see if we have a branch here so I can go pick on them for being nerds.
                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

You are mentally unstable. I hope you find peace. Life is too short to end up being....well...a miserable person. Your posts often resemble some goofy code a serial killer thats one step above something an ovaltine decoder ring.

Lol of course I remember. You mention it often and I promise you it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Now that you mention the Proud Boys...perhaps I should see if we have a branch here so I can go pick on them for being nerds.
                  You're absolute garbage. I know it doesn't bother a Proud boys like you. That's your problem.

Comment

• Dakota & arahop let's chill a little bit. It's a Sunday, no need to lean in on the personal stuff.

Comment

• We're getting close to BanHammer time aren't we?

Mods, shouldn't you be talking to NoDa at least about "mental health" crap, and get this whole pile of sh!t stopped --- which is not at all relevant to useful informative discussion of the state of the executive office? (You probably already are ... so I apologize for jumping the gun.)

Comment

• But calling someone a white supremacist is ok?????

Can we all just stop and take a day off, please.

Comment

I know I live in a more populated area than you do, because I don't choose to live in the nation's taint of North Dakota, but in real civilization, this virus is killing too many people and unless we start massive testing, we'll never going to get our arms around this thing.

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                          Still patiently waiting to find out what dense metro area you live in that makes Manhattan look like rural West Virginia. You ever gonna answer that?
                          Originally posted by GoIrish41 View Post
                          Back when you were advocating for testing the entire population (lol) every two weeks (LOL), you decided to try to do some weird flex about living in a more populated area than me. I'm still waiting to find out where that is.
                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                            We're getting close to BanHammer time aren't we?

Mods, shouldn't you be talking to NoDa at least about "mental health" crap, and get this whole pile of sh!t stopped --- which is not at all relevant to useful informative discussion of the state of the executive office? (You probably already are ... so I apologize for jumping the gun.)
                            Yeah, again, we try to be hands off here so people can speak their mind. To be clear, we do review reported posts and generally deal with those via warnings or deletions if warranted, not with bans. If it becomes completely untenable with brazen violations on site rules then we'll take action as a last resort.

Comment

• I understand. This had devolved into such non-related-to-thread personalization (and pretty ugly) that I just tossed my stone in the pool in the hopes of slowing it down.

Comment

Back when you were advocating for testing the entire population (lol) every two weeks (LOL), you decided to try to do some weird flex about living in a more populated area than me. I'm still waiting to find out where that is.
                                I admit I assumed that your tag was where you live, because why in Godís name would anyone highlight that they had any association with North Dakota if they didnít. Oh, by the way, if Trump would have done what I recommended he wouldnít be wearing a hospital gown and showing his fat ass to the world. Iím still right about testing and come January testing going to be Bidenís biggest tool to finally get this virus under control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                  I understand. This had devolved into such non-related-to-thread personalization (and pretty ugly) that I just tossed my stone in the pool in the hopes of slowing it down.
                                  Love you Mike. Sorry for being a shit head. Always love your contributions.

Comment

I admit I assumed that your tag was where you live, because why in Godís name would anyone highlight that they had any association with North Dakota if they didnít. Oh, by the way, if Trump would have done what I recommended he wouldnít be wearing a hospital gown and showing his fat ass to the world. Iím still right about testing and come January testing going to be Bidenís biggest tool to finally get this virus under control.
                                    I mean...Theodore Roosevelt said he'd have never become President if it wasn't for the time he spent there. You have yet to inform us where this super civilized place you are from is, so even if I still lived in Fargo, chances are pretty decent that it's "bigger" than most places, or at least is fairly comparable in terms of "civilization."

You've had 5 months to consider the options and you are sticking with your "Test every American every two weeks" idea? Jesus dude lol. What's next? "To end gun violence, we must register every gun in every home and check on them once per month"?
                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Just saw local CBS say that Trump could be released as soon as tomorrow???

Comment

Just saw local CBS say that Trump could be released as soon as tomorrow???
                                        Trump gonna beat the China Flu faster than he beat ISIS lmaoooo
                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha
                                          The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Trump gonna beat the China Flu faster than he beat ISIS lmaoooo
                                            But but but his health has always been a concern, and he's obese.

lol. But seriously, hope he gets better. Seems to be doing well, and in good spirits, but still early.

Comment

To be fair, you might be the most miserable person on this board lol
                                              Any other man stops and talks, but the walking man walks

Comment

This reads like a conspiracy theory lol
                                                Look, Third Choice, it only sounds like conspiracy if you don't have the wherewithal to evaluate the macroeconomic effects of Trump's decisions in relation to his assets and business structure. Go ask Pappy, or Bro-Bro, or whoever can explain to you what that means, and then we can have an adult conversation.

Comment

Your testing theory assumes people will keep themselves quarantined, wear their masks, socially distance, etc. Some people will do what they want, whether they're proven to carry the virus or not. This thing isn't going to end until there's a vaccine, or enough people have immunity. That's generally the way it goes with these kinds of pandemics.

Comment

I love this whole mentality that America did things the wrong way because of Drumpf and how every other Western nation is laughing at us for how poorly it's gone here... You see similar sentiments from the Northeastern elite looking down at those dumb hicks from down south. Meanwhile all of Europe and the North east is starting to flash up again and march back down into lockdowns. But yes, please tell us how Biden's handlers are going to conjure up a miracle cure to 100% defeat the virus that the rest of the world has been unable to figure out so far.
                                                    ďThe more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.Ē
                                                    ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• Ruh Roh

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post
                                                        I have vivid memories of some of IE's own getting riled up that people would doubt the use of it. The new line is he is actually such a good guy that he's testing out drugs for you. What a joke. I also find it ironic that the Obama's put out a tweet for well wishes, and the Trump campaign responds with a message about Lyin' Obama.
                                                        Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                        NBC saying Trump received experimental anti-body treatment. Dudes on the front line using his body to test treatments before theyíre available.
                                                        I didn't think italics was necessary to catch that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofOahu View Post
                                                          Look, Third Choice, it only sounds like conspiracy if you don't have the wherewithal to evaluate the macroeconomic effects of Trump's decisions in relation to his assets and business structure. Go ask Pappy, or Bro-Bro, or whoever can explain to you what that means, and then we can have an adult conversation.
                                                          What is Third-Choice? My grandpas are both dead and I have no brothers which I assume a "bro-bro" is. Is this you attempting to talk shit to people because it seems like you are trying too hard. You might be worse at this than GI41 and arahop lol.
                                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

I'll admit that I'm just now picking up on this conversation? I am gathering that you think that Biden should or is going to test the entire population every two weeks? Do you really believe that people will just submit and do this testing?
                                                            Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Itís my job to make sure we become that family.Ē

Comment

• Originally posted by goldandblue View Post
                                                              I'll admit that I'm just now picking up on this conversation? I am gathering that you think that Biden should or is going to test the entire population every two weeks? Do you really believe that people will just submit and do this testing?
                                                              He lives in an imaginary world where the Feds have some very impressive enforcement measures. He's basically the NPC meme.
                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NDVirginia19 View Post
                                                                I love this whole mentality that America did things the wrong way because of Drumpf and how every other Western nation is laughing at us for how poorly it's gone here... You see similar sentiments from the Northeastern elite looking down at those dumb hicks from down south. Meanwhile all of Europe and the North east is starting to flash up again and march back down into lockdowns. But yes, please tell us how Biden's handlers are going to conjure up a miracle cure to 100% defeat the virus that the rest of the world has been unable to figure out so far.
                                                                That's not what people are saying. What they're saying is that Trump spent 7 months downplaying the virus, mocking masks, arguing against shutdowns, etc. and scrapped nationwide testing plans and shot down universal mask distribution plans. He could've been encouraging people to be responsible, instead he did things like as shown in this attack ad:
                                                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is who he is. Be smart. The virus is real.<br> <a href="https://t.co/kUqFK2rDs5">pic.twitter.com/kUqFK2rDs5</a></p>&mdash; MeidasTouch.com (@MeidasTouch) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1312159026939981826?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                The United States is doing categorically worse than most peer countries with no end in sight. We've stabilized at 40,000 new cases a day. Contrast to Canada, it's a joke. They have 17% the infection rate and 38% the mortality rate.
                                                                Last edited by IrishLax; 10-05-2020, 09:44 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

It is what it is.
                                                                  All the death threats that AOC, Omar and Talib have gotten didn't count to Twitter, though.
                                                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Just saw local CBS say that Trump could be released as soon as tomorrow???
                                                                    The wonders of really good health care.
                                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany...positive.

Comment

• ĒWe will not see diseases like the coronavirus come hereÖ isnít that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?Ē ó Kayleigh McEnany, 2/25/20

I can't tell if this quote aged like bad meat or good cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                                          Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany...positive.
                                                                          Not surprising considering that the administration took four whole days after positive test results to give any guidance to White House staffers. Days after the outbreak you still had exposed staff in the White House working without masks instead of quarantining or otherwise following CDC guidelines. The administration also did not contact anyone in Ohio or the Biden campaign about exposure, and only complied with New Jersey's request for a list of everyone Trump exposed at a fundraiser after an unnecessary delay.

Comment

• Life comes at you fast:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">”We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here… isn’t that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?” — Kayleigh McEnany, 2/25/20 <a href="https://t.co/dXKHAKGrUn">pic.twitter.com/dXKHAKGrUn</a></p>&mdash; Matt Wilstein (@mattwilstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattwilstein/status/1313147374156410884?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                              Life comes at you fast:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ĒWe will not see diseases like the coronavirus come hereÖ isnít that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?Ē ó Kayleigh McEnany, 2/25/20 <a href="https://t.co/dXKHAKGrUn">pic.twitter.com/dXKHAKGrUn</a></p>&mdash; Matt Wilstein (@mattwilstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattwilstein/status/1313147374156410884?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                              Ooofda. Lol this is a good example of why people should relax a bit when it comes to thinking politicians can control things they can't control. --> you'll look like a dingus in the future as a result.
                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Not surprising considering that the administration took four whole days after positive test results to give any guidance to White House staffers. Days after the outbreak you still had exposed staff in the White House working without masks instead of quarantining or otherwise following CDC guidelines. The administration also did not contact anyone in Ohio or the Biden campaign about exposure, and only complied with New Jersey's request for a list of everyone Trump exposed at a fundraiser after an unnecessary delay.
                                                                                Two of her staff have tested positive as well.

Still waiting on news as it relates to Bob Barr.

Comment

• Trump to be released from Walter Reed this evening at 6:30 PM. Tweets that he feels "better than he did 20 years ago" and "don't be afraid of COVID."

After "not being afraid of COVID" is exactly what got him hospitalized days with supplemental oxygen and cutting edge therapeutics needing to be utilized. And there is currently an outbreak in the White House, with everyone from low level workers to senior staff being recklessly exposed.

Comment

• President Trump tweets that he will be leaving the hospital at 6:30 p.m. ET: "Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life."
                                                                                    I mean, if I develop symptoms and could be airlifted by chopper to a reallly good military hospital where I'd get really good drugs and treatment, I guess I wouldn't be afraid.

If he has some kind of relapse, I'll believe he actually had it. Just too many lies and misdirection for the last four years. And if you were skeptical of government prior to this joker, which I and so many others were, I don't know how you aren't now.

Comment

• Other than Trump, has anyone been hospitalized? Even Trump seems like most aggressive treatment plan on the planet.

I was kind of surprised to pull this up and see we are trending down based on the news of the last couple weeks.

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/COVIDNet/COVID19_3.html change to weekly instead of cumulative when you get to the graph

Comment

• Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
                                                                                        Other than Trump, has anyone been hospitalized? Even Trump seems like most aggressive treatment plan on the planet.

I was kind of surprised to pull this up and see we are trending down based on the news of the last couple weeks.

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/COVIDNet/COVID19_3.html change to weekly instead of cumulative when you get to the graph
                                                                                        Chris Christie.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Wow <a href="https://t.co/RqxZtSSFl0">pic.twitter.com/RqxZtSSFl0</a></p>&mdash; Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) <a href="https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1313241891153031171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

More videos like this could help Trump... if the media would bother to cover them.

Comment

• Originally posted by tussin View Post
                                                                                            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">Wow <a href="https://t.co/RqxZtSSFl0">pic.twitter.com/RqxZtSSFl0</a></p>&mdash; Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) <a href="https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1313241891153031171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

More videos like this could help Trump... if the media would bother to cover them.
                                                                                            A 10 second video with no context. This is everything that is wrong with current political discussions distilled into one post.
                                                                                            Last edited by Bluto; 10-06-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                                                                                              A 10 second video with not context. This is everything that is wrong with current political discussions distilled into one post.
                                                                                              I'm assuming he's talking about seeing them next election cycle or something but it fits the Creepy Joe caricature perfectly lol
                                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Trump to be released from Walter Reed this evening at 6:30 PM. Tweets that he feels "better than he did 20 years ago" and "don't be afraid of COVID."

After "not being afraid of COVID" is exactly what got him hospitalized days with supplemental oxygen and cutting edge therapeutics needing to be utilized. And there is currently an outbreak in the White House, with everyone from low level workers to senior staff being recklessly exposed.
                                                                                                Seems far more likely they put him on the good stuff because he is the President of the United States and it's better to stay ahead of things. The doctors at Walter Reed today said the supplemental oxygen wasn't even necessary. They noticed some slight drops in his O2 levels, they put him on briefly and he came back quickly. Seemed more like a precaution than anything the way they described it. If Covid hit Trump hard, he sure hasn't shown it and if was in any kind of bad shape it couldn't have been for more than a day or two given the time frame between the public events and appearances from last week and his release today.

Comment

• White nationalists gonna white nationalist:
                                                                                                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Someone obviously didn&#39;t finish reading a Mussolini biography. <a href="https://t.co/lescRuVMoI">pic.twitter.com/lescRuVMoI</a></p>&mdash; Jeet Heer (@HeerJeet) <a href="https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1313301902621175809?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Wow. Mussolini, eh?

My grandfather left Italy at 18 and come here alone with very little money to get away from that asshole, but the President of the United States is having a Mussolini Moment?

Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                                                                      Wow. Mussolini, eh?

My grandfather left Italy at 18 and come here alone with very little money to get away from that asshole, but the President of the United States is having a Mussolini Moment?

Jesus.
                                                                                                      Nick Fuentes is a douche. He's a holocaust denier too. I dont know much about him beyond that.
                                                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X