Trump Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PraetorianND View Post
    Once he "got off the course" lol... Your hate is impressive... Why shouldn't Trump golf?

They should be hammering him. But the tweet was obviously the Trump supporter mocking the insane Leftist screaming and calling him a Nazi. That's probably why they aren't hammering him, because it's obvious to anyone who watches it. My guess is they don't actually want people to watch the clip because the Leftists in it are acting like fucking savages, screaming obscenities throwing stuff, blocking them from driving, etc. It makes the Left look worse than the Right.
    I'll give you 136,000,000 reasons why

https://trumpgolfcount.com/
    What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
      they deleted the tweet but evenso an event like this with zero social distancing and likely scant mask wearing attendees is not a good idea right now
      Lol something tells me you havent spent a lot of time in the Black Hills of South Dakota.

And what the fuck does masks/social distancing have to do with white supremacy on "sacred indian land" or whatever they were whining about.
      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

I'll give you 136,000,000 reasons why

https://trumpgolfcount.com/
        LOL..... See my post above.

So I guess you were super upset when Obama flew $60,000 worth of hot dogs in for a private hot dog party from Chicago too right? Obama's travel, golf, etc cost taxpayers hundreds of millions too dude. I'm sure that was all fine and justified though.

Here you go.
        Last edited by PraetorianND; 06-30-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Once he "got off the course" lol... Your hate is impressive... Why shouldn't Trump golf?

They should be hammering him. But the tweet was obviously the Trump supporter mocking the insane Leftist screaming and calling him a Nazi. That's probably why they aren't hammering him, because it's obvious to anyone who watches it. My guess is they don't actually want people to watch the clip because the Leftists in it are acting like fucking savages, screaming obscenities throwing stuff, blocking them from driving, etc. It makes the Left look worse than the Right.
          Those are the facts, he deleted it once he got off the golf course. I'm not adding any personal spin to it at all. Relax. https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...r-video-2020-6

They are hammering him? It's all over the place?

To your point about them looking like "savages", its a bunch of geriatric people getting their daily step counts in by getting worked up at Trump supporters in goofy golf carts. I'm very curious on how you think this video makes the "Left look worse than the Right" when we had a similar discussion a couple months ago when the Michigan lockdown protests happened.

Comment

LOL..... See my post above.

So I guess you were super upset when Obama flew $60,000 worth of hot dogs in for a private hot dog party from Chicago too right? Obama's travel, golf, etc cost taxpayers hundreds of millions too dude. I'm sure that was all fine and justified though.
            Obama's private golf/vacation/family trips cost US tax payer $114 million over his 8 year presidency. Trump is on pace to cost $272 million if he gets reelected. I thought republicans were the fiscally responsible ones?
            What did Davonte do?

Comment

Obama's private golf/vacation/family trips cost US tax payer $114 million over his 8 year presidency. Trump is on pace to cost $272 million if he gets reelected. I thought republicans were the fiscally responsible ones?
              LOL.. See above.

Obama spent shit loads on leisure. $114M is still a shit load anyways lol. Trying to use that as some kind of explanation doesn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post
                Those are the facts, he deleted it once he got off the golf course. I'm not adding any personal spin to it at all. Relax. https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...r-video-2020-6

They are hammering him? It's all over the place?

To your point about them looking like "savages", its a bunch of geriatric people getting their daily step counts in by getting worked up at Trump supporters in goofy golf carts. I'm very curious on how you think this video makes the "Left look worse than the Right" when we had a similar discussion a couple months ago when the Michigan lockdown protests happened.
                Sounds pretty ageist, and ableist to me...

Comment

lmao wait till he does the math on it.

322 times over an 8 year span vs 257 over 4 years

Looked up some of the course OB played, and holy shit they look horrible. I guess Trump has it right, funnel the money from the gov to your own pocket by only playing at your courses.

Comment

Sounds pretty ageist, and ableist to me...
                    Thank you for this response :)

Comment

lmao wait till he does the math on it.

322 times over an 8 year span vs 257 over 4 years

Looked up some of the course OB played, and holy shit they look horrible. I guess Trump has it right, funnel the money from the gov to your own pocket by only playing at your courses.
                      Lol, did you read my post?

Effing DERP.

Originally posted by PraetorianND View Post
                      I can't wait for you to reply with, well Trump golfs more than Obama, see! LOL. They both golf a shit load so it's pretty effing dumb to shit on Trump for it when Saint Obama golfed all the time too.
                      Reading comprehension struggles.

Comment

Lol, did you read my post?

Effing DERP.

Reading comprehension struggles.
                        Not sure why you're getting all bent out of shape about my statement of Trump deleting the tweet after getting off the course.

Comment

Not sure why you're getting all bent out of shape about my statement of Trump deleting the tweet after getting off the course.
                          Because it was just another way for you to take a silly and unnecessary jab at Trump, demonstrating your inability to be in anyway objective, while also showing your hypocrisy RE Obama. Obama and Trump both played a shit load of golf, especially compared to past presidents. But rather than say that you simply bash Trump. Obamaís vacations were off the damn charts; I posted a link above. You should read it.

I guess what Iím saying is that next time you go to bash Trump you should ask yourself, did I care about this during the last administration? If the answer is no, you should ask yourself why that might be. The answers are a) your media didnít address it, so you werenít even aware, or b) youíre a hypocrite and you should work on creating principles that donít run along party lines.

Comment

• I was going to say I'd be surprised if there was a site that kept an accurate track of Obama's golfing habits, but apparently the same site has a section for Obama. I guess they lifted the data from another site that doesn't look incredibly reputable, so no idea if that number if over reported or under reported.

That said, some of their sections in the FAQ are a bit sketchy. They count any of Trump's visits to his house in Bedminster as a visit to the course, without confirmation he actually golfed there. The cost per trip is also taken from a WaPo article, so you can take that with a grain of salt. That said, I honestly have never cared about the whole Commander in Chief taking time off to play golf. Our family has been better a bit better off financially the last four years, and that's what's important to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                              I was going to say I'd be surprised if there was a site that kept an accurate track of Obama's golfing habits, but apparently the same site has a section for Obama. I guess they lifted the data from another site that doesn't look incredibly reputable, so no idea if that number if over reported or under reported.

That said, some of their sections in the FAQ are a bit sketchy. They count any of Trump's visits to his house in Bedminster as a visit to the course, without confirmation he actually golfed there. The cost per trip is also taken from a WaPo article, so you can take that with a grain of salt. That said, I honestly have never cared about the whole Commander in Chief taking time off to play golf. Our family has been better a bit better off financially the last four years, and that's what's important to me.
                              This. I actually WANT these guys to get some leisure time in.

1. If you have to work every day you haven't built a strong staff
                              2. If you work every day you will burnout
                              3. It's good exercise

Seems like the most anti-liberal thing ever to shit on a guy for taking time away from work to do his hobby.

Also, it's shitty to dump on Trump for golfing, but NOT give him credit for passing on his salary. If the point is that it's financial, then you can't ignore that.

Comment

Because it was just another way for you to take a silly and unnecessary jab at Trump, demonstrating your inability to be in anyway objective, while also showing your hypocrisy RE Obama. Obama and Trump both played a shit load of golf, especially compared to past presidents. But rather than say that you simply bash Trump. Obamaís vacations were off the damn charts; I posted a link above. You should read it.

I guess what Iím saying is that next time you go to bash Trump you should ask yourself, did I care about this during the last administration? If the answer is no, you should ask yourself why that might be. The answers are a) your media didnít address it, so you werenít even aware, or b) youíre a hypocrite and you should work on creating principles that donít run along party lines.
                                Ok, let me sum it up for you boss.

1. I stated a fact, no emotion was involved in me writing that he deleted it once he got off the course.
                                2. Obama was a joke, I have never supported him. But don't let that get in the way of a good narrative!
                                3. Trump golfing is like number 32 of my gripes with him, so whatever he and Obama both have golfed a bunch with Trump enriching himself in the process.

Comment

Ok, let me sum it up for you boss.

1. I stated a fact, no emotion was involved in me writing that he deleted it once he got off the course.
                                  2. Obama was a joke, I have never supported him. But don't let that get in the way of a good narrative!
                                  3. Trump golfing is like number 32 of my gripes with him, so whatever he and Obama both have golfed a bunch with Trump enriching himself in the process.
                                  Again, we agree on most things. :)

Honestly, most politicians are self serving assholes. Once people realize that we'll all be better off.

Comment

Again, we agree on most things. :)

Honestly, most politicians are self serving assholes. Once people realize that we'll all be better off.
                                    lmao amen. Probably a point of privilege for me to not really being personally effected by a con vs lib government in any real sense. My understanding of the tax code in the US, and being a CPA in CAN is that as long as you have a good accountant there really isn't any material changes between different parties. Middle class gets crushed, and the upper class will always be better off.

Comment

lmao amen. Probably a point of privilege for me to not really being personally effected by a con vs lib government in any real sense. My understanding of the tax code in the US, and being a CPA in CAN is that as long as you have a good accountant there really isn't any material changes between different parties. Middle class gets crushed, and the upper class will always be better off.
                                      Btw, you should check this out - when you hit me with "boss" I almost laughed out loud thinking of this (sorry i couldn't find the live version).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RkBiQOYgNVk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Btw, you should check this out - when you hit me with "boss" I almost laughed out loud thinking of this (sorry i couldn't find the live version).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RkBiQOYgNVk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                        Haha I'll just throw "fuck pal face" next time.

Comment

Haha I'll just throw "fuck pal face" next time.
                                          "GAYLORD" lolll (it's from the stand-up don't ban me bro)

Comment

If all you got is "Obama spent less on vacation/family trips than Trump" than you are going to get laughed at.

You gonna fill us in on the risks of not wearing facemasks in the Black Hills in July? Still dying to get more info about that. Seriously. Since I'll be at a similar event this weekend (I.e. outdoors in a sparsely populated Dakota area) I figure the risks should be fairly similar.
                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

The tweet has been deleted, but it was video of a guy yelling "white power" from a golf cart with a Trump 2020 sticker on it.

I was asking Polish Leppy why wouldn't the Dem's jump on it, I would expect/hope the GOP to do the same if Joe did something like that.
                                              The tweet lacks context, Trump deleted it, and now the left has formed the narrative of, "If you vote for Trump you support white supremacy."

I will vote for Trump, but I can also separate people peacefully protesting (BLM) versus masked thugs who want anarchy in our streets.
                                              The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

All the presidents golf. Not every president sends billions of dollars to a nation state that sponsors terror and hates America.
                                                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                                                  The tweet lacks context, Trump deleted it, and now the left has formed the narrative of, "If you vote for Trump you support white supremacy."

I will vote for Trump, but I can also separate people peacefully protesting (BLM) versus masked thugs who want anarchy in our streets.
                                                  Ah got it, makes sense.

So refreshing to hear someone on the Right that can separate BLM vs the rioters.

Comment

Ah got it, makes sense.

So refreshing to hear someone on the Right that can separate BLM vs the rioters.
                                                    The two are not always inclusive or exclusive. We've seen very peaceful BLM protests, and we've also see BLM supporters being less than peaceful.
                                                    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Ah got it, makes sense.

It's refreshing when anyone from either side can separate normal people with the extremes of those sides.

It's almost like 90% of people fall in the middle, and are relatively normal, and the media is putting spotlights on the 5% fringe freaks on either side to stir hatred and division.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Naked Cowboy chased off by NYC protesters who say he was &#39;antagonizing&#39; at City Hall<a href="https://t.co/kfXw29ypX8">https://t.co/kfXw29ypX8</a></p>&mdash; coffeeblack (@why12316) <a href="https://twitter.com/why12316/status/1278103987825389568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 30, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

It's refreshing when anyone from either side can separate normal people with the extremes of those sides.

It's almost like 90% of people fall in the middle, and are relatively normal, and the media is putting spotlights on the 5% fringe freaks on either side to stir hatred and division.
                                                          Yup, arguing about the issue is so much better than taking pot shots at the poster. I know I like to throw in an "boss, pal, guy" but I think we'd be able to have beers in real life lol

Comment

Yup, arguing about the issue is so much better than taking pot shots at the poster. I know I like to throw in an "boss, pal, guy" but I think we'd be able to have beers in real life lol
                                                            I love taking pot shots. It's half the fun honestly. :)

Plus, the reality is that we are all passengers on this journey. If you read and understand the Voter's Paradox, we only have the illusion of a vote that matters. Additionally, when you think about the reality that your vote, doesn't translate into legislation, then our piece of "democracy" is basically nothing. For instance, how many of our Reps have been elected based on a set of promises that they never kept, and probably never even intended to keep? Most, I'd argue.

Now, layer those premises on to the Tragedy of the Commons, and you realize that the human population is a freight train barreling along. Us arguing, and believing that our views even matter, is only due to the illusion that democracy is even a thing. We are a ruled people, and have been for a very long time.

Time for that beer.

Comment

I love taking pot shots. It's half the fun honestly. :)

Plus, the reality is that we are all passengers on this journey. If you read and understand the Voter's Paradox, we only have the illusion of a vote that matters. Additionally, when you think about the reality that your vote, doesn't translate into legislation, then our piece of "democracy" is basically nothing. For instance, how many of our Reps have been elected based on a set of promises that they never kept, and probably never even intended to keep? Most, I'd argue.

Now, layer those premises on to the Tragedy of the Commons, and you realize that the human population is a freight train barreling along. Us arguing, and believing that our views even matter, is only due to the illusion that democracy is even a thing. We are a ruled people, and have been for a very long time.

Time for that beer.
                                                              Give me more direct democracy (ballot measure) that allows for line item passage. We have enough laws in place to prevent mob like rule anyway. Given only about 17% trust the politicians, might as well try another method.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                                Give me more direct democracy (ballot measure) that allows for line item passage. We have enough laws in place to prevent mob like rule anyway. Given only about 17% trust the politicians, might as well try another method.
                                                                Honestly... letís go full dictatorship/king.

In our current system there is no accountability at all. If times are good each side takes credit, when theyíre bad they blame the other. Politicians that are legitimately awful can exist in power indefinitely no matter what they do or donít do.

The nice thing about a king or a dictator is that when things get shitty, there is no passing blame to the other side, the system, whatever. Thereís one person that is responsible, period.

Obviously I donít really want that... But, seeing 40 year politicians blame the 3 year politician for all the worldís ills makes me laugh.

Comment

I presume this is limited to local, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                                                                    I presume this is limited to local, right?
                                                                    No.

Why do I need politicians and lobbyist to draft bills that are full of Christmas Tree ornaments that the majority don't want, or let politicians barter with each other to add this bullshit here, in support of the other's bullshit later. Take more votes away from the politicians, and you take away the lobby's power to influence. Half the shit that gets passed these days, less than half the people want. The stuff that most of the people want, never gets passed because of stalemates, partisanship, etc.. DC is clown show. Most politicians are no more capable of making decisions than the people.

Add in strict term limits. Politicians have only served self interest for many many years.

Comment

No.

Why do I need politicians and lobbyist to draft bills that are full of Christmas Tree ornaments that the majority don't want, or let politicians barter with each other to add this bullshit here, in support of the other's bullshit later. Take more votes away from the politicians, and you take away the lobby's power to influence. Half the shit that gets passed these days, less than half the people want. The stuff that most of the people want, never gets passed because of stalemates, partisanship, etc.. DC is clown show. Most politicians are no more capable of making decisions than the people.

Add in strict term limits. Politicians have only served self interest for many many years.
                                                                      Term limits yes, fully on-board.

But national ballots is a big no for me though. Don't think it's smart w/r/t majority rule. I also don't like it at a state level. Take Illinois as an example. Chicago interest overrule everything else and that is not healthy.

Comment

Honestly... letís go full dictatorship/king.

In our current system there is no accountability at all. If times are good each side takes credit, when theyíre bad they blame the other. Politicians that are legitimately awful can exist in power indefinitely no matter what they do or donít do.

The nice thing about a king or a dictator is that when things get shitty, there is no passing blame to the other side, the system, whatever. Thereís one person that is responsible, period.

Obviously I donít really want that... But, seeing 40 year politicians blame the 3 year politician for all the worldís ills makes me laugh.
                                                                        Soooo that's why you're a Trump guy!!

But yeah, accountability is dead. I can almost guarantee all the senators in the insider trading stuff won't face any serious consequences. (Dianne Feinstein needs to gtfo)

The term limit stuff makes a ton of sense. Nothing worse then seeing highlights of a senate hearing and seeing Chuck Grassley and Dianne Feinstein show how out of touch they are.

Comment

Soooo that's why you're a Trump guy!!

But yeah, accountability is dead. I can almost guarantee all the senators in the insider trading stuff won't face any serious consequences. (Dianne Feinstein needs to gtfo)

The term limit stuff makes a ton of sense. Nothing worse then seeing highlights of a senate hearing and seeing Chuck Grassley and Dianne Feinstein show how out of touch they are.
                                                                          Fuck ya! Trump Trump Trump!

And after him weíll get Trump Jr. and then Barron. Itíll be glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
                                                                            Term limits yes, fully on-board.

But national ballots is a big no for me though. Don't think it's smart w/r/t majority rule. I also don't like it at a state level. Take Illinois as an example. Chicago interest overrule everything else and that is not healthy.
                                                                            If that's you concern, keep a senate check before the bill goes to ballot. And allow line item passage on the ballot. You can simply replace the HorR with ballot.

Comment

If that's you concern, keep a senate check before the bill goes to ballot. And allow line item passage on the ballot. You can simply replace the HorR with ballot.
                                                                              Nah. National ballot stuff sounds awful. Frankly the fewer opportunities people have to vote, the better. I dont even support the idea of people electing senators lol
                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                                Nah. National ballot stuff sounds awful. Frankly the fewer opportunities people have to vote, the better. I dont even support the idea of people electing senators lol
                                                                                Senators are just bullshit artists that siphon money off this country and give it to companies in exchange for political donations for their reelection campaigns. Just a big money laundering scheme, and they're the administrators/gatekeepers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                                  If you look at most national polls on major issues, 99% of them are moderate or centrist majorities. That's better than 95% of bills passed by our politicians passing partisan bills with a shit ton of unneeded add ons.

I'm surprised you have more faith in politicians than in people. There are a lot more extremes in DC than there is in the real world. And in terms of capability, we all know DC if full of idiots.

Comment

If you look at most national polls on major issues, 99% of them are moderate or centrist majorities. That's better than 95% of bills passed by our politicians passing partisan bills with a shit ton of unneeded add ons.

I'm surprised you have more faith in politicians than in people. There are a lot more extremes in DC than there is in the real world. And in terms of capability, we all know DC if full of idiots.
                                                                                    Also, the people screeching on everyone's Facebook feeds are also in the minority.

Comment

Also, the people screeching on everyone's Facebook feeds are also in the minority.
                                                                                      I don't have FB, but I'll take your word for it. My mother spews out some crazy shit from time to time citing her FB news feed.... When she starts going on, I'm like "OK mom, enough of the crazy from FB". It irritates the hell out of her when I cut her off. I always tell her to call my aunt to have those "meaningful" discussions. Just last week she was talking about something like nanobots in Covid medication.... Poor thing has zero clue what nanobots are.

Comment

I don't have FB, but I'll take your word for it. My mother spews out some crazy shit from time to time citing her FB news feed.... When she starts going on, I'm like "OK mom, enough of the crazy from FB". It irritates the hell out of her when I cut her off. I always tell her to call my aunt to have those "meaningful" discussions. Just last week she was talking about something like nanobots in Covid medication.... Poor thing has zero clue what nanobots are.
                                                                                        lol

Comment

• Ghislaine Maxwell arrested. This is about to get really interesting if they can keep her alive to testify.

If you havenít already seen the flight logs from the Lolita Express you should check them out. They include all of your faves like Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, etc.

Comment

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested. This is about to get really interesting if they can keep her alive to testify.

If you havenít already seen the flight logs from the Lolita Express you should check them out. They include all of your faves like Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, etc.

Damn! I gotta go online and find a Dead Pool before her odds get into plus territory.

Comment

Fuck ya! Trump Trump Trump!

And after him weíll get Trump Jr. and then Barron. Itíll be glorious.
                                                                                              I think Ivanka would beat Jr. in the primary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishize View Post
                                                                                                Damn! I gotta go online and find a Dead Pool before her odds get into plus territory.
                                                                                                Yeah, sheís a goner.

Comment

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested. This is about to get really interesting if they can keep her alive to testify.

Donny boy has spent sometime hanging out with them too.

Comment

Donny boy has spent sometime hanging out with them too.
                                                                                                    Donny boy also kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago. Wonder what for...

I’ll summarize for you. If you believe all the outlets that hate Trump, it’s over real estate. If you read other news sources besides the ones that only report how evil Trump is, it’s because Epstein is a pedo and tried to get into one of his member’s kids.
                                                                                                    Last edited by PraetorianND; 07-02-2020, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Donny boy also kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago. Wonder what for...

Iíll summarize for you. If you believe all the outlets that hate Trump, itís over real estate. If you read other news sources besides the ones that only report how evil Trump is, itís because Epstein is a pedo and tried to get into one of his memberís kids.
                                                                                                      Probably made a pass at Ivanka tbh.

Let's be real, is anything really going to happen to anyone powerful? Probably not.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X