Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Culture

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [QUOTE=Cackalacky2.0;n2997330]
    Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

    You making the false equivalence of being gay to cheating on your spouse is an epic fail. lol. Woof. Im done here.
    You missed being Muslim or porn

    ps. some smooth brains think we're the same person btw, can you drop some engineering knowledge that only you would know? lol

    Comment


    • [QUOTE=Rocket89;n2997329]
      Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

      Just so we’re clear…

      Being gay is comparable to cheating and selling cocaine?
      I don't think that is what he is saying. Though there is probably an argument that cheating and acting on homosexual impulses are somewhat comparable?
      Based Mullet Kid owns

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

        You making the false equivalence of being gay to cheating on your spouse is an epic fail. lol. Woof. Im done here.
        You miss the point entirely. I am saying people do things and live lifestyles that disagree with all the time and I still treat them just the same. So bye.
        Last edited by Blazers46; 07-14-2021, 02:18 PM.

        Comment


        • [QUOTE=Blazers46;n2997337]
          Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

          You miss the point entirely. I am saying people do things and live lifestyles that disagree with all the time and I still treat them just the same. So bye.
          You’re a cordial bigot!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

            You missed being Muslim or porn

            ps. some smooth brains think we're the same person btw, can you drop some engineering knowledge that only you would know? lol
            What? Really? LMAO.
            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rocket89 View Post

              Just so we’re clear…

              Being gay is comparable to cheating and selling cocaine?
              In the context of "lifestyles I disagree with" yes. Infidelity and being a drug dealer are lifestyles I disagree with just the same as the lifestyle of someone being gay. So yes. I am not saying someone should be jailed for being gay like selling cocaine... but I am sure you will twist it to make your point that I hate people.
              Last edited by Blazers46; 07-14-2021, 02:18 PM.

              Comment


              • [QUOTE=Rocket89;n2997338]
                Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                You’re a cordial bigot!
                Imagine not only think that but typing it outloud lol
                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rocket89 View Post

                  You’re a cordial bigot!
                  I disagree but it would not be the first or last time I assume.

                  Sidenote: how many names have you called me and how many have I called you? You seem pretty tolerant of differing ideas.
                  Last edited by Blazers46; 07-14-2021, 02:19 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

                    What? Really? LMAO.
                    Yep! The grand conspiracy is that you/Me? created an account in 2016 so that you could continue discussing politics with the CPAC conference here. I can't for the life of me believe it, but here we are.

                    If there is a way for you to confirm I'm not a former poster without doxxing me completely that would be greattttttttttt

                    Comment


                    • I think this has run its course.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

                        Yep! The grand conspiracy is that you/Me? created an account in 2016 so that you could continue discussing politics with the CPAC conference here. I can't for the life of me believe it, but here we are.

                        If there is a way for you to confirm I'm not a former poster without doxxing me completely that would be greattttttttttt

                        Eh... we could have some fun with it. Thats fucking hilarious.
                        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

                          Yep! The grand conspiracy is that you/Me? created an account in 2016 so that you could continue discussing politics with the CPAC conference here. I can't for the life of me believe it, but here we are.

                          If there is a way for you to confirm I'm not a former poster without doxxing me completely that would be greattttttttttt
                          Toronto, there is probably only a couple people that think it might be possible. I wouldn't waste your time trying to convince a couple guys that some crazy theory isn't true.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

                            Eh... we could have some fun with it. Thats fucking hilarious.
                            lmao might go down to the CN tower and spray paint "Cack was here" would really get the people going

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

                              I don't think that is what he is saying. Though there is probably an argument that cheating and acting on homosexual impulses are somewhat comparable?
                              100%

                              When you study human psychology you learn why certain people do certain things.

                              Genetics plays a large large role. For example: Violent offenders have been found to be more genetically engineered to be more aggressive. Sexual Deviant behaviors are linked to people being more genetically engineered that way. There is no gay gene just like there is no murder gene. Those genetics can play out in a wide variety of ways. Aggressive behaviors need an outlet just like sexual behaviors. Some of those outlets are healthy and some are unhealthy. But what do I know, I am just a masters educated licensed social worker/therapist.
                              Last edited by Blazers46; 07-14-2021, 02:19 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

                                lmao might go down to the CN tower and spray paint "Cack was here" would really get the people going
                                I'd be disappointed because it would get my hopes up that he finally left the country. . . .




                                :)
                                Based Mullet Kid owns

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

                                  lmao might go down to the CN tower and spray paint "Cack was here" would really get the people going
                                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

                                    I'd be disappointed because it would get my hopes up that he finally left the country. . . .




                                    :)
                                    North Dakota is just Saskatchewan South, you're more Canadian than you would like to admit ;)

                                    Comment


                                    • [QUOTE=Blazers46;n2997343]
                                      Originally posted by Rocket89 View Post

                                      I disagree but it would not be the first or last time I assume.

                                      Sidenote: how many names have you called me and how many have I called you? You seem pretty tolerant of differing ideas.
                                      No, I am not tolerant of someone with misinformed, wrongheaded, and perverted views on the gay community.

                                      You 100000% deserve to be called out on your stance.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Rocket89 View Post

                                        No, I am not tolerant of someone with misinformed, wrongheaded, and perverted views on the gay community.

                                        You 100000% deserve to be called out on your stance.
                                        Cool.
                                        Last edited by Blazers46; 07-14-2021, 02:19 PM.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

                                          Yep! The grand conspiracy is that you/Me? created an account in 2016 so that you could continue discussing politics with the CPAC conference here. I can't for the life of me believe it, but here we are.

                                          If there is a way for you to confirm I'm not a former poster without doxxing me completely that would be greattttttttttt

                                          Seriously though. If it continues and becomes a problem let me know and I’ll take care of it.
                                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                            My sister is gay and has been since I can remember. Her life has been hard everyday becasue of antigay people and those that cant be bothered to try and understand her. Our parents were good parents, took care of us, gave us everything we needed, but think they failed somehow rasing a daughter that was gay. Its taken years for them to accept her. To this day I wear something, anything with a rainbow on it. I dont flout it, I dont get in anyones face about it. She has never made it about her or trying to get in anyone' s face. Actually she is a devout Catholic and struggles with the ramifacations of God making her this way when she knows what it will cost her. Her struggle with being who she is and how God made her versus what a religous and societal dogma says she is supposed to be has been brutal on her.
                                            Cack (and anyone else who wants to answer), I have a serious question for you. I'm not trying to make a point about homosexuality, nor pass judgement. I'm interested in how you and others deal with one aspect of the situation that I'm not qualified to address. I'm not at all religious, and though my values are often quite similar to those who are, I'm not bound by any dogma or religious doctrine. For those who are religious, and I believe you've mentioned you're Catholic IIRC, how do you reconcile your religious beliefs with acceptance of homosexuality? I grew up in a religious family and am rather familiar with Biblical and Christian teachings, and am aware that the Bible and most traditional Christian faiths clearly denounce homosexuality as a sin. I fully understand the concept of hate the sin, love the sinner, and have no doubt you love your sister (I love my gay family members too), but how do you or any of the other religious folks here reconcile the Bible's position on homosexuality with an acceptance of it? Again, I stress that I am NOT trying to ask a loaded question or bait anyone into a fight here. I'm genuinely curious.
                                            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

                                              lmao might go down to the CN tower and spray paint "Cack was here" would really get the people going
                                              I think only one person said they once suspected you and Cack might be the same person. Don't get too carried away. I even posted a rebuttal to the theory last night. I think it's a lot more likely that you're Pastor Glen. :-)
                                              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

                                                Cack (and anyone else who wants to answer), I have a serious question for you. I'm not trying to make a point about homosexuality, nor pass judgement. I'm interested in how you and others deal with one aspect of the situation that I'm not qualified to address. I'm not at all religious, and though my values are often quite similar to those who are, I'm not bound by any dogma or religious doctrine. For those who are religious, and I believe you've mentioned you're Catholic IIRC, how do you reconcile your religious beliefs with acceptance of homosexuality? I grew up in a religious family and am rather familiar with Biblical and Christian teachings, and am aware that the Bible and most traditional Christian faiths clearly denounce homosexuality as a sin. I fully understand the concept of hate the sin, love the sinner, and have no doubt you love your sister (I love my gay family members too), but how do you or any of the other religious folks here reconcile the Bible's position on homosexuality with an acceptance of it? Again, I stress that I am NOT trying to ask a loaded question or bait anyone into a fight here. I'm genuinely curious.
                                                IMO They are irreconcilable. Even though it’s been around forever and is also found in over 1500 other species and by all means is as natural as anything else on our planet…even if all non straight people disappeared today, within a generation there would be gay populations arising again simple through the natural way of things (combination of genetics and evolutionary pressures.

                                                These dogmatic scriptures have deemed it a sin. I’ve gone to many priests with my sister and discussed it with them and the end result is always the same to them. Sin. My sister is forced to live the way she knows she should for personal internal happiness at the expense of being deemed a second class citizen, discriminated against and with the end goal being a entering in hell. She prays every night for her soul. She is a wonderful person and I’d die for her. Doesn’t matter to religious leaders or scripture. I don’t know what else to say. It’s heartbreaking and I can’t understand anyone thinking someone would choose this life. She wants to be true and her knowing herself is not going to hide or lie to others by concealing her true nature. I nor her can picture a loving god creating such a wonderful giving soul for her only to end up in hell.
                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                Comment


                                                • Cack, thanks for an outstanding, honest answer. It was well thought out and exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for. I'd be interested in hearing others' views too.
                                                  Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Y[QUOTE=Blazers46;n2997351]
                                                    Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

                                                    100%

                                                    When you study human psychology you learn why certain people do certain things.

                                                    Genetics plays a large large role. For example: Violent offenders have been found to be more genetically engineered to be more aggressive. Sexual Deviant behaviors are linked to people being more genetically engineered that way. There is no gay gene just like there is no murder gene. Those genetics can play out in a wide variety of ways. Aggressive behaviors need an outlet just like sexual behaviors. Some of those outlets are healthy and some are unhealthy. But what do I know, I am just a masters educated licensed social worker/therapist.
                                                    Yeah surč free will is dead from a licensed (indoctrinated) social worker with a masters (drank a second vat of koolaid) Step 1 diagnose a teen as bipolar. Step 2 prescribe medication. Schedule monthly "counseling" sessions UpgrAde meds annually. And never ever that poor child near me or mine or we will show him the joyous boundless freedom of will the kid posseses once they toss the meds and drop the counseling Forever. Free will. Nothing likčn it!

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                                                      Yeah surč free will is dead from a licensed (indoctrinated) social worker with a masters (drank a second vat of koolaid) Step 1 diagnose a teen as bipolar. Step 2 prescribe medication. Schedule monthly "counseling" sessions UpgrAde meds annually. And never ever that poor child near me or mine or we will show him the joyous boundless freedom of will the kid posseses once they toss the meds and drop the counseling Forever. Free will. Nothing likčn it!
                                                      I think you would be surprised my views on social work as a whole, prescribed medications, and therapy. I know a lot of it is bullshit which is why I don’t do it anymore.
                                                      Last edited by Blazers46; 07-14-2021, 02:19 PM.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Figured this has a little relevance.

                                                        https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...es-to-nurse-it

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
                                                          Figured this has a little relevance.

                                                          https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...es-to-nurse-it
                                                          YIKES! That is just an all-around CF of a trainwreck.
                                                          Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

                                                            YIKES! That is just an all-around CF of a trainwreck.
                                                            That's an understatement.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

                                                              YIKES! That is just an all-around CF of a trainwreck.
                                                              Any specific reasons? Not going to get into it but just curious on why.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • [QUOTE=Blazers46;n2997421]
                                                                Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post
                                                                Y

                                                                I think you would be surprised my views on social work as a whole, prescribed medications, and therapy. I know a lot of it is bullshit which is why I don’t do it anymore.
                                                                I'd bet I would and would listen with focused attention. Compassion is a commodity in Short supply. The most valuable currency we have is the Way we treat other people. My concern is never with compassion what Eckhart says is another name for God. My concern is strengthening rather Thani atrophying free will. "It's not your fault." is both toxic and dangerous. Busy now will get back to you.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Can yall fix your quotes please?
                                                                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • [QUOTE=BrownerandFry;n2997459]
                                                                    Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                                                                    I'd bet I would and would listen with focused attention. Compassion is a commodity in Short supply. The most valuable currency we have is the Way we treat other people. My concern is never with compassion what Eckhart says is another name for God. My concern is strengthening rather Thani atrophying free will. "It's not your fault." is both toxic and dangerous. Busy now will get back to you.
                                                                    "We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their actions".

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

                                                                      Any specific reasons? Not going to get into it but just curious on why.
                                                                      Have you ever tried to breastfeed a baby? If not, curious why not...

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                        Can yall fix your quotes please?
                                                                        yes Cack I will.

                                                                        Thank you for the constructive suggestion.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

                                                                          "We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their actions".
                                                                          But that is not permitted behavior for a follower of Jesus, the Christ.

                                                                          It's a fairly unequivocal instruction given early in Jesus' public life. Matthew 7:5.
                                                                          Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 07-15-2021, 03:39 PM.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                            Can yall fix your quotes please?
                                                                            I am thinking its a system problem. I am just hitting reply, maybe its my phone? My PC at the office? Not sure.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                                                                              I am thinking its a system problem. I am just hitting reply, maybe its my phone? My PC at the office? Not sure.
                                                                              There are orphan quote fragments being carried over Just check it before you post or edit it out. It’s obvious what shouldn’t be there when you edit it
                                                                              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                                                                                I am thinking its a system problem. I am just hitting reply, maybe its my phone? My PC at the office? Not sure.
                                                                                Not a system problem, Somebody early on when they were quoting something went in and modified incorrectly the quote process. Everyone who continues to quote a post that already is screwed up, will continue to post incorrectly. You want to fix the quote, go in and remove the first [Quote] from the string.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Always amazing to see who the least tolerant people are.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                                                                                    .

                                                                                    So, Blazers 46, darn you (in a decidedly non-pejorative way) for thou has impaled me on the horns of a dilemma

                                                                                    And after thought (I generally avoid it, preferring the immediacy of irrational blurting) I have a job for you.

                                                                                    and for reasons of Catch -22 (in Heller's original sense, not as misnomered since)

                                                                                    National Commissioner (czar/tsar) of mental health counseling and social work for people under 21.

                                                                                    Remember Catch 22

                                                                                    You are classically trained in the field
                                                                                    You are experienced as a worker in the field
                                                                                    You walked away from the practice "why I don't do it anymore>"

                                                                                    And here, Mr. Blazer I am as serious as a heart attack. YOU are PRECISELY qualified to serve the post. Not to go Too Sergio Leone, but you, more than any one I know, know the Good the Bad and the UGLY.

                                                                                    Of course I don't have the power to install you in the post, but I am convinced, beyone the shadow of reasonable doubt, to expund and expand upon the matter.

                                                                                    Good on ya!
                                                                                    Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 07-15-2021, 03:38 PM.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post


                                                                                      Remember Catch 22

                                                                                      You are classically trained in the field
                                                                                      You are experienced as a worker in the field
                                                                                      You walked away from the practice "why I don't do it anymore>"

                                                                                      And here, Mr. Blazer I am as serious as a heart attack. YOU are PRECISELY qualified to serve the post. Not to go Too Sergio Leone, but you, more than any one I know, know the Good the Bad and the UGLY.

                                                                                      Of course I don't have the power to install you in the post, but I am convinced, beyone the shadow of reasonable doubt, to expund and expand upon the matter.

                                                                                      Good on ya!
                                                                                      I am so confused. Says you are responding to me but it was not written by me... Says BrownFry but edited by Cack.... I have no clue what you are trying to say anyway.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Ugh
                                                                                        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

                                                                                          I am so confused. Says you are responding to me but it was not written by me... Says BrownFry but edited by Cack.... I have no clue what you are trying to say anyway.
                                                                                          You're not the only one. Cack editing some posts?

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Fuck me.... I tried to clean it up and wasnt sure who quoted who.. FFS please check your quote format before you post.
                                                                                            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                              Fuck me.... I tried to clean it up and wasnt sure who quoted who.. FFS please check your quote format before you post.
                                                                                              this is from a moderator. nice example to set.
                                                                                              YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                                                              Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                                Fuck me.... I tried to clean it up and wasnt sure who quoted who.. FFS please check your quote format before you post.
                                                                                                Cack, please do me a solid.

                                                                                                Be GOOD to Cack. That will help you continue to do what you do regularly, empower posting while keeping it between the guard rails.


                                                                                                Now for Blazer 46.

                                                                                                First, You posted something about your degree and background in counseling.

                                                                                                Second, I demurred with extreme prejudice.
                                                                                                Third, you came back, but like a gentleman, and said that I might be surprised at your views and there were reasons why you had left the profession.

                                                                                                Fourth, I came back after I had reflected on CATCH 22, the original Concept of Joseph Heller.

                                                                                                I am scared of diagnosis of teens as bipolar this, syndrome that, and terrified of the ensuing prescriptions.

                                                                                                And I think Shlomo Freud was the biggest charlatan, coked up or not coked up, in history.

                                                                                                Ike railed about the Military Industrial complex,.

                                                                                                I fear the "psychobabble/overmediication" cartel who make Ike's Military Industrial complex look like Ham and Eggers.

                                                                                                They will loot the government of every cent, and they are, de facto, a cost plus industry.

                                                                                                But you know the territory.
                                                                                                You studied it and got the masters academically
                                                                                                And yet, Blazer, you left it.

                                                                                                Therein the Catch 22

                                                                                                Only one who studied it
                                                                                                practiced it
                                                                                                quit in disgust

                                                                                                is qualified to be the CZAR of Teenage mental health in the United States, or any country.

                                                                                                I hope this isn't too garbled. It's a big national threat and people are distracted by jejune culture war issues

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Cack should be removed from being a moderator, he is clearly biased and cannot make objective decisions. IE has years of his biased opinions as evidence. 'liking' someone is not a legitimate qualification for being a moderator.
                                                                                                  YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                                                                  Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Originally posted by TDHeysus View Post
                                                                                                    Cack should be removed from being a moderator, he is clearly biased and cannot make objective decisions. IE has years of his biased opinions as evidence. 'liking' someone is not a legitimate qualification for being a moderator.
                                                                                                    Bro, if you get booted the socialist Biden regimen will see your ban as an excuse to execute all of your social media. Cack is now more powerful than the United States Constitution.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

                                                                                                      Cack, please do me a solid.

                                                                                                      Be GOOD to Cack. That will help you continue to do what you do regularly, empower posting while keeping it between the guard rails.


                                                                                                      Now for Blazer 46.

                                                                                                      First, You posted something about your degree and background in counseling.

                                                                                                      Second, I demurred with extreme prejudice.
                                                                                                      Third, you came back, but like a gentleman, and said that I might be surprised at your views and there were reasons why you had left the profession.

                                                                                                      Fourth, I came back after I had reflected on CATCH 22, the original Concept of Joseph Heller.

                                                                                                      I am scared of diagnosis of teens as bipolar this, syndrome that, and terrified of the ensuing prescriptions.

                                                                                                      And I think Shlomo Freud was the biggest charlatan, coked up or not coked up, in history.

                                                                                                      Ike railed about the Military Industrial complex,.

                                                                                                      I fear the "psychobabble/overmediication" cartel who make Ike's Military Industrial complex look like Ham and Eggers.

                                                                                                      They will loot the government of every cent, and they are, de facto, a cost plus industry.

                                                                                                      But you know the territory.
                                                                                                      You studied it and got the masters academically
                                                                                                      And yet, Blazer, you left it.

                                                                                                      Therein the Catch 22

                                                                                                      Only one who studied it
                                                                                                      practiced it
                                                                                                      quit in disgust

                                                                                                      is qualified to be the CZAR of Teenage mental health in the United States, or any country.

                                                                                                      I hope this isn't too garbled. It's a big national threat and people are distracted by jejune culture war issues
                                                                                                      My brother (Democrat and fellow licensed Social Worker) tells me all the time I know enough to be dangerous. Basically my theory with social work/psychology and all the social sciences is that they have ignored a lot of facts and past theories that don’t jive with their social justice stances. For example, There was a day you needed a father figure and mother figure in the house but that didn’t jive so they changed it with really not a lot of data.

                                                                                                      Also over medicating makes me sick. Why are we even taught the skills we have if we just throw pills down their throats. Then you have the social worker that over does it and over social works a kid. Gives them all these coping skills they know cannot carryover to real life. Imagine an adult going to work and telling their boss they need to keeep their air pods in because it helps them cope.

                                                                                                      Also the goal of any child taken away from their parents is reunification. Parents can screw up for several years abs be given millions of chances. Sadly if you beat your kids or if you have a meth house that has exposed your kids to meth just tear off the bandaid and just work toward getting the kid a stable life. Reunification is a joke half the time.

                                                                                                      I’m no czar, just found we weren’t really helping anyone. And the pay sucked.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X