Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Correctness thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MJ12666 View Post
    Please tell me that this is a bogus story.




    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...om-curriculum/
    https://ndsmcobserver.com/2019/11/th...ovement-lives/
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

    Comment


    • Thanks for the link. I assume that this is a relatively small movement that has little chance their demands will be met in the near future. After being a fan for 50+ years I would really hate having to start rooting for Alabama.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MJ12666 View Post
        Thanks for the link. I assume that this is a relatively small movement that has little chance their demands will be met in the near future. After being a fan for 50+ years I would really hate having to start rooting for Alabama.
        Welcome to higher ed brother,... you’ll find something like this on every campus in the country in 2019
        This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
          Welcome to higher ed brother,... you’ll find something like this on every campus in the country in 2019
          Yup, dating back to my days in college.
          It is more prevalent though in some areas or some types of schools.
          Not near as in your face in some.

          It would be nice if "higher ed" focused more on "ed".
          Kid's go to school these days and spend time on non ed crap, while then bitching about their tuition loans.
          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

          Comment


          • https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPeople...m_medium=web2x
            I was smarter when I drank...
            I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

            Comment


            • <blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1592789825"><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/hdf8r4/great_parenting_example/">Great parenting example</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile">r/MadeMeSmile</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

              Life's hard. Then ya grow up! Stay safe my friends.
              I was smarter when I drank...
              I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

              Comment


              • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Amen&quot; is a Biblical Hebrew word: אמן. It is a word simply meaning &quot;may it be so.&quot; It has nothing to do with the word &quot;man&quot; or &quot;woman&quot; because it is FROM HEBREW. This is some of the dumbest s*** I have ever seen in my life. <a href="https://t.co/O4JhcHwywv">https://t.co/O4JhcHwywv</a></p>&mdash; Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) <a href="https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1345902894063693832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 4, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                So cringe. And Democrats wonder why their messaging doesn't work for normal people.

                EDIT: Also, similarly, the Latinx can fuck right off. Don't know a single Latino/Hispanic person who doesn't eye roll when they hear this ridiculous term manufactured by woke white people.
                Last edited by IrishLax; 01-04-2021, 08:55 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Amen&quot; is a Biblical Hebrew word: אמן. It is a word simply meaning &quot;may it be so.&quot; It has nothing to do with the word &quot;man&quot; or &quot;woman&quot; because it is FROM HEBREW. This is some of the dumbest s*** I have ever seen in my life. <a href="https://t.co/O4JhcHwywv">https://t.co/O4JhcHwywv</a></p>&mdash; Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) <a href="https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1345902894063693832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 4, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                  So cringe. And Democrats wonder why their messaging doesn't work for normal people.

                  EDIT: Also, similarly, the Latinx can fuck right off. Don't know a single Latino/Hispanic person who doesn't eye roll when they hear this ridiculous term manufactured by woke white people.
                  Obviously both sides have their messaging problems but the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot with the most basic nonsense all the time lol.

                  This is more cringey than when the congress folks wore them African scarves and took a knee in the capital to protest and I didn't know it could possibly get worse than that.

                  Latinx, folkx, etc. is just so dumb lol.
                  Based Mullet Kid owns

                  Comment


                  • Just random news on my news feed this morning....

                    California bill would require gender neutral sections in department stores


                    https://www.politico.com/states/cali...stores-1263029

                    A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral

                    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...utral-76111309

                    Demi Lovato Comes Out Against Gender Reveal Parties: ‘There Are Boys With Vaginas And Girls With Penises’


                    https://www.dailywire.com/news/demi-...s-with-penises


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
                      Just random news on my news feed this morning....

                      California bill would require gender neutral sections in department stores


                      https://www.politico.com/states/cali...stores-1263029

                      A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral

                      https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...utral-76111309

                      Demi Lovato Comes Out Against Gender Reveal Parties: ‘There Are Boys With Vaginas And Girls With Penises’


                      https://www.dailywire.com/news/demi-...s-with-penises

                      People are fucking stupid. SMH
                      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post

                        People are fucking stupid. SMH
                        Have some sympathy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
                          Just random news on my news feed this morning....

                          California bill would require gender neutral sections in department stores


                          https://www.politico.com/states/cali...stores-1263029

                          A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral

                          https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...utral-76111309

                          Demi Lovato Comes Out Against Gender Reveal Parties: ‘There Are Boys With Vaginas And Girls With Penises’


                          https://www.dailywire.com/news/demi-...s-with-penises

                          If this sort of loony nonsense wasn't starting to cause actual problems with businesses, education, culture and personal lives, it would be funny and amusing. It's like an SNL parody made real.
                          Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Amen&quot; is a Biblical Hebrew word: אמן. It is a word simply meaning &quot;may it be so.&quot; It has nothing to do with the word &quot;man&quot; or &quot;woman&quot; because it is FROM HEBREW. This is some of the dumbest s*** I have ever seen in my life. <a href="https://t.co/O4JhcHwywv">https://t.co/O4JhcHwywv</a></p>&mdash; Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) <a href="https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1345902894063693832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 4, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                            So cringe. And Democrats wonder why their messaging doesn't work for normal people.

                            EDIT: Also, similarly, the Latinx can fuck right off. Don't know a single Latino/Hispanic person who doesn't eye roll when they hear this ridiculous term manufactured by woke white people.

                            Thank you. This is the dumbest thing ever.

                            Comment

                            Adsense

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X