Police State USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

It's supposed to be on You Tube. Going t try and watch it tonight. I heard he's waiting for Joe to apologize to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

Anti-vaxxers and PB's, a perfect marriage.
      I think these anti anti vax posts are trolling at this point. I don't care to take the vaccine and I am 100% against a mandate on the federal or even private levels. Reading the article it appears the "anti vax" protest was an anit vax mandate protest. It appears if you are anti mandate you are lumped in the anti vax group. If I were at an anti mandate protest I don't give 2 schitts who is there marching with me. PBs, BLM, The President of China, Al Queda, Lebron or whoever wants to protest with me is fine with me. I think people put way too much emphasis and concern and probably fake outrage into what a group thinks that might be similar to another group. Just came out that Amari Cooper has covid and is not vaccinated... by your post he is now aligned with the Proud Boys? Kyrie Irving and the proud boys sipping tea and hunting BLM? Andrew Wiggins, Michael Porter Jr, Bradley Beal, Cam Newton and Lamar Jackson.... now aligning with PBs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

1. I was focused on the content, which is why I commented how I did. Not sure how you separate an opinion or statement from the poster. I've not called you any names or questioned your intelligence so I'm not sure why you said focus on the content and not the poster.

2. More than once on this board you've made comments about all anti-vaxer's being stupid, idiots or whatever term you used. Your comment about anti-vaxer's and proud boys being a perfect marriage was just another example of you wanting to point out how you feel about anti-vaxers. It may not have been your intention, but it certainly came across that way.

3. Concerning the article, did the anti-vaxer's ask the proud boys to join them? I didn't see anything in the article that mentioned they did. I don't support or agree with the Proud Boys, but they're no different than the Antifa crowd or the rioters. They're trying to intimidate just as much.
        "raging hard-on for anti-vaxers has been duly noted" - Got it, based on the article lol

Yes, because they are. Because a white nationalist group is a bunch of absolute morons, aren't they?

No idea what anti-vaxxers did, but as many of the proud boys had signs with anti-vaxx rhetoric then one can make the assumption that they are also anti-vax. No idea what Antifa has to do with the PB's or anti-vax, if they were out destroying shit then yes that's bad. I don't see in the article anything about Antifa so I'm confused on why you mentioned them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

I think these anti anti vax posts are trolling at this point. I don't care to take the vaccine and I am 100% against a mandate on the federal or even private levels. Reading the article it appears the "anti vax" protest was an anit vax mandate protest. It appears if you are anti mandate you are lumped in the anti vax group. If I were at an anti mandate protest I don't give 2 schitts who is there marching with me. PBs, BLM, The President of China, Al Queda, Lebron or whoever wants to protest with me is fine with me. I think people put way too much emphasis and concern and probably fake outrage into what a group thinks that might be similar to another group. Just came out that Amari Cooper has covid and is not vaccinated... by your post he is now aligned with the Proud Boys? Kyrie Irving and the proud boys sipping tea and hunting BLM? Andrew Wiggins, Michael Porter Jr, Bradley Beal, Cam Newton and Lamar Jackson.... now aligning with PBs?
          ....what? Because two groups similar beliefs a single topic does not make them "aligned".

I like golf, DJT likes golf, therefore I like DJT.

The bigger issue is that you should absolutely care about who's protesting with you, a white nationalist group or a terrorist group joining with you is not ok lmao.

Comment

"raging hard-on for anti-vaxers has been duly noted" - Got it, based on the article lol

Yes, because they are. Because a white nationalist group is a bunch of absolute morons, aren't they?

No idea what anti-vaxxers did, but as many of the proud boys had signs with anti-vaxx rhetoric then one can make the assumption that they are also anti-vax. No idea what Antifa has to do with the PB's or anti-vax, if they were out destroying shit then yes that's bad. I don't see in the article anything about Antifa so I'm confused on why you mentioned them.
            No, not based on the article. Based on several posts you've previously made in the COVID thread.

Comment

No, not based on the article. Based on several posts you've previously made in the COVID thread.
              So when that is part of your response to a post with an article you can see how one would wonder if you're commenting on the user vs the content.

If I believe anti-vaxxers are morons and a white nationalist group are morons then why wouldn't it be perfect marriage? Aren't two idiotic groups getting together a perfect marriage? Unless you believe anti-vax/PB's to be people with intelligence.

Comment

So when that is part of your response to a post with an article you can see how one would wonder if you're commenting on the user vs the content.

If I believe anti-vaxxers are morons and a white nationalist group are morons then why wouldn't it be perfect marriage? Aren't two idiotic groups getting together a perfect marriage? Unless you believe anti-vax/PB's to be people with intelligence.
                Because if I like golf and Donald Trump likes golf does not mean we make a perfect marriage....

Comment

....what? Because two groups similar beliefs a single topic does not make them "aligned".

I like golf, DJT likes golf, therefore I like DJT.

The bigger issue is that you should absolutely care about who's protesting with you, a white nationalist group or a terrorist group joining with you is not ok lmao.
                  BLM protests have caused more than $2billion in damage. If walking in the same protest connects you then its time to start labeling BLM as a domestic terror group. Amazing how we can play connect the dots for conservative/right protests but refuse to for the left. I did not read how much damage those racist idiotic right wing anti vax protests caused....

Comment

Because if I like golf and Donald Trump likes golf does not mean we make a perfect marriage....
                    Exactly, I forgot the italics...didn't think they were needed.

Comment

BLM protests have caused more than $2billion in damage. If walking in the same protest connects you then its time to start labeling BLM as a domestic terror group. Amazing how we can play connect the dots for conservative/right protests but refuse to for the left. I did not read how much damage those racist idiotic right wing anti vax protests caused....
                      Providing "security" and carrying the anti-vax signs connect you, similarly how Antifa and BLM are often connected because Antifa will go wild and do destructive shit.

Comment

Exactly, I forgot the italics...didn't think they were needed.
                        But the point remains the same.

Comment

Providing "security" and carrying the anti-vax signs connect you, similarly how Antifa and BLM are often connected because Antifa AND BLM will go wild and do destructive shit.
                          Fixed it for you.

You get extremism and extremists on both sides. The anti-vax group is not exempt from that just like you are not exempt from people holding similar views as you that are extremists. You will have radical feminists and sexists at women's marches for example. Give me a cause and I can find you an extremist or radical group associated in some sort of way.

Comment

The problem is not all anti-vaxers align with the beliefs of the Proud Boys. Thus not a perfect marriage.

Comment

Providing "security" and carrying the anti-vax signs connect you, similarly how Antifa and BLM are often connected because Antifa will go wild and do destructive shit.
                              Guilty by association. Got it!

Comment

The problem is not all anti-vaxers align with the beliefs of the Proud Boys. Thus not a perfect marriage.
                                Oh but they are both Morons... which seems to be enough for Toronto.

Comment

Guilty by association. Got it!
                                  Hanging out with Proud Boys, totally normal, very fine people they are

Comment

Proud Boys carried anti vax signs. Why ignore that fact. Why defend either group, very strange.

Comment

Proud Boys carried anti vax signs. Why ignore that fact. Why defend either group, very strange.
                                      This could be one of your most Karen moments/posts ever.

Comment

• We’re about to have as many looted stores in the bay area as the Proud Boys have members.

Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Illinois Democrat Who Called Waukesha Tragedy ‘Karma’ Fired Over ‘Callous and Reprehensible Posts’ (msn.com)

In response to what transpired in Waukesha, Mary Lemanski, the social media manager for the DuPage County Democratic Party, retweeted a Heavy.com post about the Waukesha incident and added, “It was probably just self-defense.”

In response to a reply on that tweet – which read, “Imagine posting this and thinking you’re on the right side of things” – Lemanski posted, “I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

Lemanski also posted, “The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens, even the children.”

Additionally, Lemanski tweeted, “Someone who believes in reaping what you sow. Wisconsin put that bad energy out there. It came back real fast.”

At least her employer fired her quickly over this. Imagine posting this, thinking this, and believing you're still rational or a good person. Where does this sort of thinking come from? How do you get to this point in your life that you think it's OK to loot and burn and assault people, but not OK to defend yourself or your property against those doing it? That it's OK to drive into a crowd of innocent people and kill old folks and little kids because you don't like a jury verdict? And let's not kid ourselves - this nutjob isn't alone. She was just stupid enough to say it publicly and embarrass her employer.
                                          Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

In your opinion all anti-vaxers are idiots. That in itself is very strange. I don't agree with them, but they have the right for whatever reason (religious, not enough research/time has passed, my body, my right, etc.) not to get vaccinated. Why is it hard for you to respect that? Proud boys carrying signs doesn't mean the anti's are part of the Proud Boys. I go to a Notre Dame away game. Does that mean I'm a fan of the home team because I'm at the same game?

Comment

In your opinion all anti-vaxers are idiots. That in itself is very strange. I don't agree with them, but they have the right for whatever reason (religious, not enough research/time has passed, my body, my right, etc.) not to get vaccinated. Why is it hard for you to respect that? Proud boys carrying signs doesn't mean the anti's are part of the Proud Boys. I go to a Notre Dame away game. Does that mean I'm a fan of the home team because I'm at the same game?
                                              They're allowed to say those reasons, but because they have the right to say it doesn't mean it shields them from criticism. It's unlike other hot topic issues that have more grey area in them. Being anti-vax is easily refutable by science.

No because you're likely not wearing a UM hat and cheering on UM.

Comment

• I don't feel obligated to defend or condemn a few fringe looney tunes on the right for harmful rhetoric when the grownups in charge can't admit they were wrong.

Comment

They're allowed to say those reasons, but because they have the right to say it doesn't mean it shields them from criticism. It's unlike other hot topic issues that have more grey area in them. Being anti-vax is easily refutable by science.

No because you're likely not wearing a UM hat and cheering on UM.
                                                  Never said it shields them from criticism, but to blanketly call all of them idiots or whatever term you prefer is wrong. The pharmas pushed the testing through much faster than normal testing. Not even the scientists can be 100% sure that there won't be long term effects since the standard protocols weren't used. I don't agree with those that won't get vaccinated because of the unknown, but I don't think they're fools for questioning it. Those that won't get vaccinated out of spite because Uncle Joe is president, well they are idiots.

F@ck Michigan!

Comment

I don't feel obligated to defend or condemn a few fringe looney tunes on the right for harmful rhetoric when the grownups in charge can't admit they were wrong.

You have to admit, she can tap dance around a question as good as Ginger Rogers.

Rittenhouse is about to become very wealthy.

Comment

You have to admit, she can tap dance around a question as good as Ginger Rogers.

Rittenhouse is about to become very wealthy.
                                                      It needs to hurt. A lot.

Also, Arbery's killer was found guilty. It's almost like our justice system works.

Comment

• All three guilty. Look for life without parole when sentenced. Next will be the Federal prosecution. Seems almost pointless given the circumstances, but this is exactly what should have happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post

If Kyle Rittenhouse, a white guy who killed 2 white guys in self defense, is a white supremacist...how do we label this black guy who mowed down a bunch of people at a parade?
                                                          MSM sources have decided not to label him anything at all and moved on from the story rather quickly. The characterizations of the guy with a history of anti-white hatred who drove over and killed 6 are significantly different than those used against the other two cases we are talking about.

Comment

• Maryland Governor trying to implement a Re-fund the Police initiative. LOL

Comment

• The DA is often the problem in the big cities. This one had famous parents in the Weather Underground murders in NY that were pardoned by Cuomo last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                                Maryland Governor trying to implement a Re-fund the Police initiative. LOL

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it!

Comment

The DA is often the problem in the big cities. This one had famous parents in the Weather Underground murders in NY that were pardoned by Cuomo last minute.
                                                                  Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it!

Comment

The DA is often the problem in the big cities. This one had famous parents in the Weather Underground murders in NY that were pardoned by Cuomo last minute.
                                                                    Is this what people mean when they wear shirts that are directed at Californians who have filed the state that say 'please don't california my state?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post

Is this what people mean when they wear shirts that are directed at Californians who have filed the state that say 'please don't California my state?'
                                                                      It's part of it.

Comment

• DCCC Advisor. Not a parody account.

Comment

1. I was focused on the content, which is why I commented how I did. Not sure how you separate an opinion or statement from the poster. I've not called you any names or questioned your intelligence so I'm not sure why you said focus on the content and not the poster.

2. More than once on this board you've made comments about all anti-vaxer's being stupid, idiots or whatever term you used. Your comment about anti-vaxer's and proud boys being a perfect marriage was just another example of you wanting to point out how you feel about anti-vaxers. It may not have been your intention, but it certainly came across that way.

3. Concerning the article, did the anti-vaxer's ask the proud boys to join them? I didn't see anything in the article that mentioned they did. I don't support or agree with the Proud Boys, but they're no different than the Antifa crowd or the rioters. They're trying to intimidate just as much.
                                                                          Stick to your guns. You and i disagree about 96.7% of the time (I lie a lot, but if you disguise it with phony statistics) but you post with values and integrity.

I owe you, YOU a response on a matter of Christ. I will TRY, ENDEAVOR to do it right rather than fast.

Comment

lmao I encourage you to keep "moderating" my tone, always sound reasons to be doing so and very unbiased. Back to the regular scheduled programming, woke-globalists-libtards are ruining the world! ******

*unless there is a comment from someone who disagrees with that sentiment, we shall analyze their tone/prose to ensure upmost quality for the enjoyers of finer things club.
                                                                            you swing and miss a lot and then shift grounds.

You were so far off base on the Gruden thing that it is laughable.

You speak in cliches and labels.

And you sound like that pompous ass KIing George, who thought that "Woke globalist libtards are ruining the world."

Well, them and the IRISH because George was a racist.

But I always like to join new clubs. My Silver Star Jarhead buddy, now deceased, and I once tried to start a local chapter of the Symbionese Liberation Army. Couldn't get traction!

And I have tried to join both Q'Anon and
                                                                            Antifa. But damn, getting applications is hard.

As you have appointed yourself as the major domo, capo di tutti capoj of "Woke Globalist Libtards" well, how can I apply and what is the certification process.

Globalists? Is Walmart globalist?

Were the Brits globalist when they started the Opium War to get "All the Tea in China?"

I'm asking, of course, for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

you swing and miss a lot and then shift grounds.

You were so far off base on the Gruden thing that it is laughable.

You speak in cliches and labels.

And you sound like that pompous ass KIing George, who thought that "Woke globalist libtards are ruining the world."

Well, them and the IRISH because George was a racist.

But I always like to join new clubs. My Silver Star Jarhead buddy, now deceased, and I once tried to start a local chapter of the Symbionese Liberation Army. Couldn't get traction!

And I have tried to join both Q'Anon and
                                                                              Antifa. But damn, getting applications is hard.

As you have appointed yourself as the major domo, capo di tutti capoj of "Woke Globalist Libtards" well, how can I apply and what is the certification process.

Globalists? Is Walmart globalist?

Were the Brits globalist when they started the Opium War to get "All the Tea in China?"

I'm asking, of course, for a friend.
                                                                              Oh no, I'm not going to be called "pompous ass" by the dollar tree Ted Kaczynski.

Save us the trouble with this drivel and just shout "PUT THE LOTION ON THE SKIN" it will feel more genuine then whatever....this is.

Comment

Oh no, I'm not going to be called "pompous ass" by the dollar tree Ted Kaczynski.

Save us the trouble with this drivel and just shout "PUT THE LOTION ON THE SKIN" it will feel more genuine then whatever....this is.
                                                                                LMAOOOOOOO hell yeah this is based.
                                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

That actually made me laugh out loud.
                                                                                  Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Sorry Goldie, you who does not capitalize 'god" but does Gold.

You have 1 day, otherwise I will sign every post Wokie Globalist libtard.

.

You lack precision, by the way. I called King George the "pompous ass." not you. Show more discipline.

Who was it that originated the jejune phrase "libtard?" Do you know?

Comment

.

You lack precision, by the way. I called King George the "pompous ass." not you. Show more discipline.

Have you read anything I've posted? Many on this site would consider me to be a pink pussy hat wearing snowflake and here you are barking up my tree.

Do you speak like this in the real world?

Comment

Have you read anything I've posted? Many on this site would consider me to be a pink pussy hat wearing snowflake and here you are barking up my tree.

Do you speak like this in the real world?
                                                                                        He's not right, man. Bogs lost it in captivity, he's just not the same.
                                                                                        He needs to stick around, but maybe we need the Ignore function brought back for the new site.

Comment

.

Originally posted by BrownerandFry View Post

Directly no, indirectly yes. Just wanted to point that out.

Comment

Directly no, indirectly yes. Just wanted to point that out.
                                                                                            that's a fair point, and when I do my faith post (TO YOU) it will point out a deserved accusation of a bold faced lie of another poster. (Not Irish 1!)

Wokie globalist libtard, B&F

Ted Kaczynski? Fascinating, Hell, when i was in Vietnam, I was not in EOD, but you know, free speech is free speech, so thrown your brickbats Toronto Gold.

I think what really fries your dough, TG, is my unabashed embrace of tme message of Christ.

And here is one thing christ said.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

The issue is, I got to get a bigger name tag so I can fit Kaczynski Dollar Tree Wokie Globalist Libtard on it.

So much to do, so little time............

Comment

that's a fair point, and when I do my faith post (TO YOU) it will point out a deserved accusation of a bold faced lie of another poster. (Not Irish 1!)

Wokie globalist libtard, B&F

Ted Kaczynski? Fascinating, Hell, when i was in Vietnam, I was not in EOD, but you know, free speech is free speech, so thrown your brickbats Toronto Gold.

I think what really fries your dough, TG, is my unabashed embrace of tme message of Christ.

And here is one thing christ said.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

The issue is, I got to get a bigger name tag so I can fit Kaczynski Dollar Tree Wokie Globalist Libtard on it.

So much to do, so little time............
                                                                                              No, what "fries my dough" is that you took no time to read my posts and have any context in what I post. You go on these deranged rants that literally no one can understand.

I would never attribute you as a wokie/gobalist/libtard as that would require you to be placed in the left vs right scale, and on that scale you're diagonal.

Comment

No, what "fries my dough" is that you took no time to read my posts and have any context in what I post. You go on these deranged rants that literally no one can understand.

I would never attribute you as a wokie/gobalist/libtard as that would require you to be placed in the left vs right scale, and on that scale you're diagonal.
                                                                                                I'm not sure what this really means, but I can't help myself from laughing.

Comment

Translation:
                                                                                                  I thinkl
                                                                                                  I read
                                                                                                  I not only determine my own answers, I determine which questions are relevant.

You're welcome.

The Ted Kluszewski of FamilyDollarGeneralTree

You know what other historical figure declined to answer certain questions??????????????

Comment

• We can all agree that this is wrong…right?

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/10...mutual-combat/

Comment

You know what other historical figure declined to answer certain questions??????????????
                                                                                                      Almost all of them?
                                                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X