• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by longliveautrydenson View Post

My condolences to your wife.
    Touche!

Comment

• All three jackaloons running for school board did not make it. Two very good incumbents and one excellent newcomer (she got the most votes of anyone) are going through.

I will sleep relatively better.
      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by longliveautrydenson View Post

Clutching pearls? Seriously? Gaetz is accused of having sex with a child. Meanwhile Republicans are losing their minds because Lil Nas X put a drop of blood in a shoe.

As to Anthony Weiner, his Wikipedia page reads that he is a “former politician and convicted sex offender.” Good. I look forward to the day when Matt Gaetz’s reads the same.
        You completely dismissed the part where I said hang him by his nuts if he had sex with a child. If he had sex with a 17 year old it's wrong, it's immoral, and I wouldn't do it. But there's a really wide gap between a 17 year old college senior turning 18 in June as opposed to a 14 year old who's a freshman in high school. Comprende?

As to Weiner, I'm well aware of his current situation. I was alluding to your selective outrage at similar circumstances depending on whether the creep has a D or R behind his name.

EDIT: You vote to give these scumbags (on both sides) more power and influence over our lives, and I vote in effort to limit their power and influence.
        Last edited by Polish Leppy 22; 04-08-2021, 09:42 AM.
        The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...caid-expansion

Missouri voters overwhelmingly choose Donald Trump and Medicaid expansion in November.

This:

Rep. Cody Smith, the Republican chair of the House Budget Committee, separated the money for expansion into its own bill, which the GOP-controlled committee voted down in March.

On the floor of the House last week, Smith said, "Medicaid expansion is wrong for Missouri. I think it's wrong for the state budget.
          It's wrong even though the people voted for and wanted it.

Starting to see how this all works now. What really impresses me most is how these jokers keep getting voted into their seats.
          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post

You completely dismissed the part where I said hang him by his nuts if he had sex with a child. If he had sex with a 17 year old it's wrong, it's immoral, and I wouldn't do it. But there's a really wide gap between a 17 year old college senior turning 18 in June as opposed to a 14 year old who's a freshman in high school. Comprende?

As to Weiner, I'm well aware of his current situation. I was alluding to your selective outrage at similar circumstances depending on whether the creep has a D or R behind his name.

EDIT: You vote to give these scumbags (on both sides) more power and influence over our lives, and I vote in effort to limit their power and influence.
            He isn't capable of comprehending the difference between some mouthbreather raping a 7 year old and some dude doing whatever with a 17 year.

Both are bad. One is infinitely worse. But he was likely deprived of oxygen while his mother was birthing him so we should be kind.
            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I don’t care about blood shoes. It’s stupid and won’t get my money, but well down the line in terms of care factor for me.

If Gaetz did wrong, punish him. I’m not seeing anyone dismiss it? Seemed like a bizarre set of allegations back and forth that will work itself out. Dems who are frustrated with Biden’s series of failures and spending plus the Cuomo implosion are trying to pounce, but I don’t see it being ignored like Cuomo.
              Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                I don’t care about blood shoes. It’s stupid and won’t get my money, but well down the line in terms of care factor for me.

If Gaetz did wrong, punish him. I’m not seeing anyone dismiss it? Seemed like a bizarre set of allegations back and forth that will work itself out. Dems who are frustrated with Biden’s series of failures and spending plus the Cuomo implosion are trying to pounce, but I don’t see it being ignored like Cuomo.
                1. Stock market at all time high.
                2. Over 1/3rd of U.S. adults vaccinated.
                3. American Rescue Plan passed.

So much failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

He isn't capable of comprehending the difference between some mouthbreather raping a 7 year old and some dude doing whatever with a 17 year.

Both are bad. One is infinitely worse. But he was likely deprived of oxygen while his mother was birthing him so we should be kind.
                  Hilarious.

Comment

• Gaetz and Cuomo should both be gone, without question. There's too much smoke around Gaetz for him to be innocent, and Cuomo's deeds and cover up have been exposed for some time. If Al Franken can step down for groping women, these guys should be outta there.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X