No announcement yet.

ND Political Science Profs warn of Threats to US Democracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm old enough to remember Russia collusion. Until Cack concedes on that one I'm gonna skip over his rants on insurrectionists.

Comment

Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
      I'm old enough to remember Russia collusion. Until Cack concedes on that one I'm gonna skip over his rants on insurrectionists.
      The same Cack who kept saying the walls are closing in to now debunked Blue Anon theories? Are we talking about this insurrection?

Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
        It’s sad to me that people go out of their way to defend these insurrectionists
        Its sad to the rest of us that you dont know the difference between "violent" and "forceful". If you can even call it forceful because they were let in by security. It was a protest of Americas who wanted to be heard, some people got a little too passionate and overstepped there boundaries to the point Alex Jones was yelling at them to not go into the building. I think it was stupid to do and whoever entered the building should get in trouble but its not like they were ransacking the place. You only call it an Insurrection because it fits your narrative. It's funny you keep saying other people are delusional when 38% of white far-left Liberals have been told by their doctors that they have a mental health condition compared to only 14% of far-right conservatives.
        Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Comment

You should be tarred and feathered for posting that many pics.

Comment

Please, let this be fake news.

Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
              Please, let this be fake news.

I'd complain too. Should be Catholic chicken....not Protestant/Evangelical chicken on Notre Dame's campus.

Wait...you mean it's not about that?
              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

It begins with a misnomer "political science" the very antonym of science.

If politics were to be studied anywhere it should be in the math department, specifically where they study "chaos theory" and fractal geometry.

All else is folly

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X