COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post

It's too nuanced and they explain it too well. The amount of evidence in different areas they present can't be cliffnoted. You'd also miss out on understanding how thoroughly they were in addressing this.

I expect it's going to blow up unless social media cant surpress ir successfully. But Bret Weinstein isn't exactly a nobody so I don't know how this will go. All I can say is I know how long 2.5 hours is, but it's worth every second. You will not be disappointed.

You're right about one thing. 2.5 hours is a long time.

Originally posted by Ndaccountant View Post
    It was pretty obvious when COVID was gaining steam last year that the Wuhan lab was most likely ground zero. It's a shame that this wasn't pushed more. All they did was try to crucify Trump for calling it the China virus.

Comment

• Fauci's gonna have a hard time explaining this stuff away.

For any kids out there considering a career in public service....USE. A. PERSONAL. EMAIL.
      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
        Well not sure if anyone watched the 500 but largest sporting event in covid era and most people maskless, should be great case study for football season
        I watched a lot of it.135,000 people. People were ready for an event like the 500. I think if they would have opened it up to more people they would have sold the tickets. A guy that works for me went to the race and said the crowd was energized and in Turn 2 where he sat, there wasn't much spacing between people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

You're right about one thing. 2.5 hours is a long time.

It was pretty obvious when COVID was gaining steam last year that the Wuhan lab was most likely ground zero. It's a shame that this wasn't pushed more. All they did was try to crucify Trump for calling it the China virus.
          This interview isn't about it originating in a lab (although Bret has said that for over a year). That's old news, this breaks apart the corruption behind hiding Ivermectin and compares it to all other treatments used (vaccine and others). It gets behind the "why" of it, the blatant selective criteria for use, and really digs into the pharmaceutical agenda behind this.

I really think this is interview is going to be impossible to ignore in the coming months, this is your chance to buy early. Every minute is worth it. Side note, as a person who appreciates a meticulous approach to a sensitive subject, their presentation ability is freaking artistry.

Comment

• I've listened to the Peru part and will continue after a meeting. I've seen a few Ivermectin studies and they've all fallen flat on their face but would be great news if there was an existing drug that worked for those that are anti-vax. Additionally, outside of RCTs, if it was a miracle drug for COVID, why would Peru have the highest excess death in the world?

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/peru-almost-triples-official-covid-19-death-toll-after-review-180000-2021-05-31/

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
              Fauci's gonna have a hard time explaining this stuff away.

For any kids out there considering a career in public service....USE. A. PERSONAL. EMAIL.
              Like Hilary?
              What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post

Like Hilary?
                Lol and keep a hammer/cloth nearby.
                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                  I've listened to the Peru part and will continue after a meeting. I've seen a few Ivermectin studies and they've all fallen flat on their face but would be great news if there was an existing drug that worked for those that are anti-vax. Additionally, outside of RCTs, if it was a miracle drug for COVID, why would Peru have the highest excess death in the world?

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/peru-almost-triples-official-covid-19-death-toll-after-review-180000-2021-05-31/
                  The wealth of studies in this are unavoidable. The one that is most bananas is the Argentina one. An entire hospital staff of 1,200 was offered Ivermectin. 789 chose to take it, the rest did not.

58% of the ones who ignored is ended up getting COVID. 0% of the 789 got COVID. Same building, same jobs... The people in the US who haven't woken up are about to be shook up.

Comment

The wealth of studies in this are unavoidable. The one that is most bananas is the Argentina one. An entire hospital staff of 1,200 was offered Ivermectin. 789 chose to take it, the rest did not.

58% of the ones who ignored is ended up getting COVID. 0% of the 789 got COVID. Same building, same jobs... The people in the US who haven't woken up are about to be shook up.
                    source other than youtube?

Comment

source other than youtube?
                      They source everything on their websites and mention them in the video. I'm not going to parade this around, I just urge everyone to find the time. Anyone who tries to cliffnote the wealth of info and their ability to articulate it is cheapening their work. Sorry man, not trying to be stiff but it's true.

Comment

They source everything on their websites and mention them in the video. I'm not going to parade this around, I just urge everyone to find the time. Anyone who tries to cliffnote the wealth of info and their ability to articulate it is cheapening their work. Sorry man, not trying to be stiff but it's true.
                        The youtube video I watched doesn't have any links? Maybe I'm on the wrong video, because it was quite easy to find and it's just two guys sitting in front of microphones? Is this the artistic one?

This is video I watched - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_b4NRTB6k

Do they have any data or sources available that compare the efficacy of taking this drug vs a vaccine? Do they go into why an easily accessible two shot vaccine (or 1 shot J&J) administered by a health care professional is less effective than taking ivermectin which like any self-administered substance could be misused? The reason I ask this is because the data they use is largely from pre-vaccine availability, this would essentially be trumpetting the ease of using a flip phone for communication when you could be using a new smartphone.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

The youtube video I watched doesn't have any links? Maybe I'm on the wrong video, because it was quite easy to find and it's just two guys sitting in front of microphones? Is this the artistic one?

This is video I watched - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn_b4NRTB6k

Do they have any data or sources available that compare the efficacy of taking this drug vs a vaccine? Do they go into why an easily accessible two shot vaccine (or 1 shot J&J) administered by a health care professional is less effective than taking ivermectin which like any self-administered substance could be misused? The reason I ask this is because the data they use is largely from pre-vaccine availability, this would essentially be trumpetting the ease of using a flip phone for communication when you could be using a new smartphone.
                          This is the correct video and the final 6 minutes they talk about where to find all of their sources which are aggregated on their website. You'll have to listen and look if you want their homework.

While the vaccine is new, the effectiveness of Ivermectin is unequivocal at this point. And it's not only completely proven safe (unlike the vaccine which is will be unknown for years), it's effective at prevention AND treatment and without any compromise to your natural immunity. They share a mountain of supporting evidence for this, including some pretty incredible population health studies across Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and others.

'Crime of the century' seems dramatic but it's starting to fit.

Comment

This is the correct video and the final 6 minutes they talk about where to find all of their sources which are aggregated on their website. You'll have to listen and look if you want their homework.

While the vaccine is new, the effectiveness of Ivermectin is unequivocal at this point. And it's not only completely proven safe (unlike the vaccine which is will be unknown for years), it's effective at prevention AND treatment and without any compromise to your natural immunity. They share a mountain of supporting evidence for this, including some pretty incredible population health studies across Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and others.

Ivermectin is working wonders in Argentina
                            https://www.worldometers.info/corona...try/argentina/

Comment

Maybe it will eventually prove more promising, but after a 30 minute google search, I didn’t come across anything close to “unequivocal” about the effectiveness. Some studies (most very small in size) showed promise, while others did not. It still seems too early to jump to conclusions. Hopefully it works out for the best.
                              I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

As someone who studied econometrics and accounting, I am not an auditory learner, need to see the papers and numbers. The website has charts but there isn't any proof of peer review.

As mentioned before, that's been unaddressed, why would someone with the availability to take a universally studied and researched vaccine administered by health professionals with the proper dosage choose something else?

What exactly is the crime of the century? Not sure anyone here is following that logic, strangely the link to the website has not been posted once (censorship? lol). A lot of people here are logical thinkers and would be swayed by seeing the data, scientific studies, and corroborating evidence from other sources. The constant "You'll have to read yourself" "You just have to trust and watch more video's" reads a lot like a pyramid scheme invitation .

Comment

As someone who studied econometrics and accounting, I am not an auditory learner, need to see the papers and numbers. The website has charts but there isn't any proof of peer review.

As mentioned before, that's been unaddressed, why would someone with the availability to take a universally studied and researched vaccine administered by health professionals with the proper dosage choose something else?

What exactly is the crime of the century? Not sure anyone here is following that logic, strangely the link to the website has not been posted once (censorship? lol). A lot of people here are logical thinkers and would be swayed by seeing the data, scientific studies, and corroborating evidence from other sources. The constant "You'll have to read yourself" "You just have to trust and watch more video's" reads a lot like a pyramid scheme invitation .
                                  yeah im feel like im getting something pushed on me by someone who didnt do anything other than watch the video. My Dad does alot of this and he was a big Qanon guy. If it was on a message board then it had to be true.
                                  Prehistoric

Comment

You're trying too hard.

Comment

Ivermectin is working wonders in Argentina
                                      https://www.worldometers.info/corona...try/argentina/

The study referenced in the video was specific to *one* hospital staff of 1,200 employees. The entire country took a very different approach, clearly, so your point has fallen dead.

All explained in the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post

Maybe it will eventually prove more promising, but after a 30 minute google search, I didn’t come across anything close to “unequivocal” about the effectiveness. Some studies (most very small in size) showed promise, while others did not. It still seems too early to jump to conclusions. Hopefully it works out for the best.
                                        The reason you're not finding it is explained in detail in the video... You not finding it is not a surprise...

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post

yeah im feel like im getting something pushed on me by someone who didnt do anything other than watch the video. My Dad does alot of this and he was a big Qanon guy. If it was on a message board then it had to be true.
                                          I skimmed the video and found the following to be misleading or just wrong.

1) "Artistic" - For anyone who's ever watched a podcast, this is just....two guys speaking into microphones. It's the football equivalent of calling Michigan State's offense a work of art.
                                          2) "Censored!!!" - I found it in like 30 seconds of typing the name on Google, one would think that if it was being censored it wouldn't show up in my searches. Oh, and it's hosted on Youtube....you know the biggest site for videos.

The fundamental question of why anyone would pass up a vaccine so they can self medicate themselves with this hasn't been answered. I also find it bizarre the actual link to the video or the site haven't been posted by him, if I was proud of the video and related data you're damn right I would post it when I made my post. Maybe scared of being banned for posting known misinformation?

Comment

The reason you're not finding it is explained in detail in the video... You not finding it is not a surprise...
                                            Damn, outsmarted again!

Youtube 1, NDBoiler 0.
                                            I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• A very long and informative investigative article from Vanity Fair. It truly was a gut wrenching read. By the end I was just nauseous. Something very dirty is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                A very long and informative investigative article from Vanity Fair. It truly was a gut wrenching read. By the end I was just nauseous. Something very dirty is going on.

This is the biggest scam in our lifetimes (assuming like me you're under 50). Bigger than Enron. There is going to be a lot coming to light for those who've missed it in the months to come. Absolutely criminal and incalculable in regards to the manipulation and fraud by some of our biggest players.

Comment

• 2 well-researched/level headed articles from opposing sides of lab leak theory:

In favor of lab leak theory: wsj.com/articles/the-s…

In favor of natural origin/against lab leak theory: washingtonpost.com/outlook/virus-…

I’d encourage you to read both and see which one makes better case

https://twitter.com/alicia_smith19/s...611311618?s=21

Comment

• This has brought such laughter to my household in such a short amount of time.
                                                    "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Was it Circa that was posting how it's all a hoax? He was arbitrarily stopping at hospitals with his kid and randomly asking people how many cases and ICU patients they had? Why do I think IrishRazor82 may be the same guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                        This has brought such laughter to my household in such a short amount of time.
                                                        If only it wasn't a filter. Still, funny as all hell.

Comment

• Was just in Chicagoland this past weekend. Things are opening up, masking is down, people are trying to get back to normal.

Comment

Was it Circa that was posting how it's all a hoax? He was arbitrarily stopping at hospitals with his kid and randomly asking people how many cases and ICU patients they had? Why do I think IrishRazor82 may be the same guy?
                                                            Nah, I think there's two reasons why:

1) Circa would post his sources, no matter how obscure they were. Razor, doesn't even believe in them enough to post them.
                                                            2) Circa would fight the argument to the bitter end, Razor is either ashamed or trolling because he never pushes back.

Comment

• I got into it with Circa about the 911 WTC failure. Dude was committed to the idea that jet fuel couldnt melt steel. He wouldnt accept that steel can fail withouthaving to "melt". I showed him videos of steel beams being heated and deforming just with gasoline fires. He absolutely refused to accept that when steel gets hot it will yield and deform and then loses structural integrity and can fail without having to melt all the way. Bonkers. You cant reach people like that.
                                                              Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 06-08-2021, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I got into it with Circa about the 911 WTC failure. Dude was committed to the idea that jet fuel couldnt melt steel. He would accept that steel can fail withouthaving to "melt". I showed him videos of steel beams being heated and deforming just with gasoline fires. He absolutely refused to accept that when steel gets hot it will yield and deform and then loses structural integrity and can fail without having to melt all the way. Bonkers. You cant reach people like that.
                                                                9/11 was an inside job. How do you explain the puffs of smoke consistent with a controlled implosion?? Say it with me everyone. Jet. Fuel. Can't. Melt. Steel. Beams.
                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

1) Circa would post his sources, no matter how obscure they were. Razor, doesn't even believe in them enough to post them.
                                                                  2) Circa would fight the argument to the bitter end, Razor is either ashamed or trolling because he never pushes back.
                                                                  Who was it stopping at the hospitals?

Comment

Who was it stopping at the hospitals?
                                                                    Oh, Circa was that guy. I think he was telling us that COVID isn't real because he went to a local hospital and asked the staff if the ICU was full lol

Comment

Oh, Circa was that guy. I think he was telling us that COVID isn't real because he went to a local hospital and asked the staff if the ICU was full lol
                                                                      That's what I thought. Yeah he was stopping with his kid and asking. lol

Comment

Any time you can bring your healthy kid into a hospital in the middle of a pandemic for research, you do it. lmao

Comment

These are not my sources. The two doctors in the video provide a link to all of their sources. I'm not going to spend the time to go get them, read/post them here. If you want to dismiss it that's fine, but it's readily available if you want to take the discussion seriously, I'm just not going to babysit.

I know a dead end when I see one. If 3 people watched the video, I'm satisfied. No level headed, unbias person who's truly interested in the "science" can listen and not leave with some serious concerns about the gravity behind this. You may not fall into this category, you seem addicted to the vaccine and dismissive of the mounting evidence it's not the only (or best) preventative or treatment.

Hence, dead end.
                                                                          Last edited by IrishRazor82; 06-08-2021, 04:22 PM. Reason: Updating spelling

Comment

You may not fall into this category, you seem addicted to the vaccine and dismissive of the mounting evidence it's not the only (or best) preventative or treatment.

Hence, dead end.
                                                                            Dismissive of the mounting evidence is one of the most comical things you’ve posted in this thread, and most your posts have been straight comedy

Comment

These are not my sources. The two doctors in the video provide a link to all of their sources. I'm not going to spend the time to go get them, read/post them here. If you want to dismiss it that's fine, but it's readily available if you want to take the discussion seriously, I'm just not going to babysit.

I know a dead end when I see one. If 3 people watched the video, I'm satisfied. No level headed, unbias person who's truly interested in the "science" can listen and not leave with some serious concerns about the gravity behind this. You may not fall into this category, you seem addicted to the vaccine and dismissive of the mounting evidence it's not the only (or best) preventative or treatment.

Hence, dead end.
                                                                              Babysit is the wrong analogy, it's more like hide and seek with you. "The evidence is OVERWHELMING.....but I can't show you it because well that's babysitting!" Sound thorough logic.

I watched the video and left with some serious concern for the people who watched that video and felt like they had some sort of "awakening". When you look at the wonders the vaccines are doing, damn right I'm addicted, hell I'm crushing an 8Ball of vaccine hype.

Comment

• Well if he won't post any links, I will.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2777389
                                                                                https://www.thelancet.com/journals/e...464-8/fulltext
                                                                                https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/
                                                                                https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/co...-rotten-apples
                                                                                https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02958-2
                                                                                https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmv.27122
                                                                                https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/em...linical-trials

Please show me any papers these clowns have published in peer reviewed literature. If you cannot provide a single reputible source then please stop pushing your bullshit.

Comment

Just picture it....some random guy walking around a hospital, stopping a nurse/doctor or something similar and asking "Hey man, is this Covid thing real?". Hears back that it is and follows "Well show me the full ICU then".

I mean, that's a Carl Spackler type move right there.

Comment

Hence, dead end.
                                                                                    I watched about 15 minutes of the video. In that span, they basically spoke "around it", but never provided concrete evidence.

Comment

• Antivaxers, Qanon, Flat earthers......lol

Comment

I watched about 15 minutes of the video. In that span, they basically spoke "around it", but never provided concrete evidence.
                                                                                        15 minutes is nothing, they don't even get going until the 28 minute mark.

Concrete evidence? What about the 1,200 employees at a hospital that were offered Ivermectin and then studied for 10 weeks? 789 chose to take it, the rest did not. Of the 789, zero tested positive for COVID over those 10 weeks, and 58% of those who chose not to tested positive. This is an undeniable signal of efficacy, and it's just one of many examples on the preventative side outlined in this discussion (many more of the treatment side).

If this is "nothing" along with the other population health studies showing the same thing, you have to question your bias or critical thinking on the subject.

Comment

Antivaxers, Qanon, Flat earthers......lol
                                                                                          Brought to you in Congress by Gerrymandering and voter suppression!
                                                                                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

15 minutes is nothing, they don't even get going until the 28 minute mark.

Concrete evidence? What about the 1,200 employees at a hospital that were offered Ivermectin and then studied for 10 weeks? 789 chose to take it, the rest did not. Of the 789, zero tested positive for COVID over those 10 weeks, and 58% of those who chose not to tested positive. This is an undeniable signal of efficacy, and it's just one of many examples on the preventative side outlined in this discussion (many more of the treatment side).

If this is "nothing" along with the other population health studies showing the same thing, you have to question your bias or critical thinking on the subject.

Why drag something out for nearly a half hour before getting to the point? Not saying they're in the dark ages, but I wonder if you can truly compare a hospital in Argentina to a hospital in the U.S.? Of the employees at that hospital, is there any record of the protocols they were following when they weren't at the hospital?

Comment

Why drag something out for nearly a half hour before getting to the point? Not saying they're in the dark ages, but I wonder if you can truly compare a hospital in Argentina to a hospital in the U.S.? Of the employees at that hospital, is there any record of the protocols they were following when they weren't at the hospital?
                                                                                              They are establishing their background. When you're taking on something like this you don't just go "quick hits". I really urge you to find time to listen to it in its entirely, you seem level headed and you will be shocked.

For those asking for the mountain of evidence on Ivermectin, this article links to a compilations of studies showing it (warning, it's 107 pages long. So just watch the video).

https://joyce-kamen.medium.com/merck...e-4496d9af9ca1

Comment

They are establishing their background. When you're taking on something like this you don't just go "quick hits". I really urge you to find time to listen to it in its entirely, you seem level headed and you will be shocked.

For those asking for the mountain of evidence on Ivermectin, this article links to a compilations of studies showing it (warning, it's 107 pages long. So just watch the video).

I scrolled to find the study sources and links. Guess what I didn't find?

Comment

I watched enough to know this is like most conspiracy theories. What about my questions in regards to the hospital in Argentina?

Comment

• Originally posted by phork View Post

I scrolled to find the study sources and links. Guess what I didn't find?
                                                                                                    lol, this is becoming pure comedy.

"Watch this and you'll be shocked"

"There's a mountain of evidence"

"Just look at the quoted scientific studies"

107 pages to show referenced studies seems a little ridiculous right? This is not very scientific. The studies should be easily discoverable and indexed in a very basic way so anyone can find them and look them up.

Comment

• Lol California reducing it COVID deaths by 25%. Covid will be the biggest fraud ever.
                                                                                                      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X