COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BilboBaggins View Post
    I'm 31 and have pretty much been hanging out on the couch because of a post-covid high HR. Thank God my main job is seasonal and I'm off until April.

They're increasingly finding evidence of heart issues in young people who have had covid, appearing 4-6 weeks after initial infection. That fits me perfectly, this showed up 2 weeks after I "beat" covid.

Take the damn vaccine.
    Now pay researchers millions to study every virus and cold and you'll probably find similar issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishRazor82 View Post
      Now pay researchers millions to study every virus and cold and you'll probably find similar issues.
      When you read this it'll blow your mind, people are paid to study viruses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virology

Comment

• Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
        Sounds like US may be heading towards half doses of Moderna for the 18-55 demo. If it speeds up roll out, great. I do think we will see J&J approved for use this month which is single dose and can be stored in normal refrigeration, so those two things taking place may speed up this recovery.
        I am still baffled at vaccinating anyone under 70 who is not a healthcare/nursing care worker at this point of the roll out. How hard is it to prioritize the most vulnerable first? Hit entire facilities for example not this onesy twosy shit. And teachers - get them back to work and kids back to in person learning yesterday. That would do more for ancillary negatives like suicide, depression, etc. than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
          One out of every thousand of us is dead.
          One out of every one hundred is dead (every year) - one tenth of those got Covid (too) in 2020.

Two weeks to flatten the curve.

Comment

• All signs are pointing to an FDA approval for the drug Vyrologex (Leronlimab) hopefully by the end of the month. I mentioned this drug here back in June and it has been on my radar since March. Sadly, although this drug has proven safe in its HIV trial, the FDA still is making it go through the usual approval process unlike some of the Big Pharma drugs like remdesivir and bamlanivimab even though it has shown in trials to be upwards as 50% more effective for covid treatment. It is the only drug in Phase 3 Severe-to-Critical trial with mortality as its primary endpoint. That is what i would want to know is if the drug will save my life when the s hits the fan!

Although the FDA trial is ongoing, the FDA just allowed for an Open Label extension as the trial was full and doctors were demanding to be able to add patients for its use.

This could be the game changer we have all been waiting for. I am not saying it is a cure, but for a drug to save approx 60% of the most critical patients (i.e. on mechanical ventilation, multiple comorbidities, and even multi-organ donor recipients) is astounding.

Hopefully, the FDA will finally do the right thing and approve Leronlimab. Also the way the drug works, the new mutations should not alter its effectiveness.

Comment

One out of every thousand of us is dead.
              Dieing *with* COVID =/ dieing *from* COVID. If we counted everyone who died *with* warts, people would think warts are deadly. Not to mention the incentives to overreport COVID "deaths".

Imagine how many elderly and/or vulnerable die each year because they're so close and a cold pushes them over the edge.

There will be studies in about 5 years and the results will look very different if I had to predict. I'm not saying COVID isn't real, it is. But I fear it no more than any other virus we live through year in and year out. I think it's closer to a cold with a name than it is as scary as the majority think it is.
              Last edited by IrishRazor82; 01-04-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Dieing *with* COVID =/ dieing *from* COVID. If we counted everyone who died *with* warts, people would think warts are deadly. Not to mention the incentives to overreport COVID "deaths".

Imagine how many elderly and/or vulnerable die each year because they're so close and a cold pushes them over the edge.

There will be studies in about 5 years and the results will look very different if I had to predict.
                ... You know that information is captured right? Contributing causes and what not.

Comment

• Originally posted by phork View Post
                  ... You know that information is captured right? Contributing causes and what not.
                  It's actually not. We don't name and track every virus and every cold. And we don't directly pay extra to each hospital that records a particular virus as the cause of death.

Comment

• Flu mortality is generally assumed as deaths above baseline in the winter. The actual number of pcr positive for flu patients who die is substantially smaller than annual flu deaths (which capture flu and pneumonia). If you counted COVID deaths the same way we'd be north of 500k.

The studies on life years lost puts the average COVID death as costing about 10 life years per patient who dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by FDNYIrish1 View Post
                      So far with the Moderna vaccine all of my guys reported a very sore injection arm and all developed a fever and felt shitty the next day to varying degrees. All were fine within 2 days. They go back for the booster in a couple of weeks. You also have to sit around for a half hour after the shot as a precaution.
                      Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                      My experience as well. Most sore I've ever felt from a shot. All in all, I felt much better than my wife and daughter did (who came down with it).
                      I think the second shot is worse. That's what we've been told to expect with the Pfizer shot, anyway.

Comment

I'm not an anti-vaccer, our kids get all of their immunizations and we get the FLU shot each year. However, I'm not touching this COVID vaccine and my wife feels the same way.

It apparently doesn't stop transmission and I don't understand how much it helps if the survival rate is already ~99.7% with inflated reporting. I'm also seeing a lot of "bad experiences" get shared and then disappear from the internet. There's also substantial pushback from medical staff if ~40% are saying no thanks. And no one knows what the long term effects of it will be.

I've never been a conspiracy theorist but I'm not touching this one with a ten foot pole. We're health and have had it (it was less than a cold), I see no reason to take a chance with a rushed vaccine with exactly 3 weeks worth of empirical data.
                        There's a lot of wrong in this paragraph, bud. I'll tell you what is fact, though, the part about 40% of the medical community not taking it. That's not that surprising. Flu vaccinations are not widely taken, either.

Originally posted by GoldenToTheGrave View Post
                        3 weeks worth of empirical data simply isn't accurate.

--Moderna released the data from it's first trials in May.

--By the time the Pfizer vaccine came out over 40,000 people had received it in the phase 3 trial.

--The researchers that developed the vaccine had developed the sequencing they'd need on it back in January not long after China released the virus' genetic sequence, which was possible because they piggy backed off research done from the first SARS outbreak in 2002.

I'm going to be more worried about the vaccine than COVID when they start loading vaccine victims into refrigerated trucks because there's no more room at the morgue.
                        This

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
                          My company does this with WC cases some times. Caught one guy deer hunting and another playing softball that messed up their claims.
                          Yup, I've been on the company side of this type of operation. Always fun times.

Comment

It's actually not. We don't name and track every virus and every cold. And we don't directly pay extra to each hospital that records a particular virus as the cause of death.
                            What the fuck are you talking about? Hospitals are required to report flu cases, and there's a test that literally confirms a battery of non-SARS-CoV-2 coronaviruses. Physicians have to know what they're treating, it's not sorcery.

Hospitals aren't paid because they name a particular virus, they are paid based on DRGs (diagnosis related groups) whereby complex cases are reimbursed at higher rates because they require more work and resources. COVID-19 patients are some of the most complex cases medical professionals will see in their lifetime. You obviously don't know what you're squawking about; unfortunately for you, there are a number of us on this board who do.

Peddle your bullshit on some other site.

Comment

• Oahu - how come the second shot is supposed to be worse/hurt more? Bigger needle? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post
                                Oahu - how come the second shot is supposed to be worse/hurt more? Bigger needle? Lol
                                Because they are so busy celebrating the first shot with bourbon and cigars and eventually that catches up to you
                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Oahu - how come the second shot is supposed to be worse/hurt more? Bigger needle? Lol
                                  I have no idea. One would think that the second shot would be easier, since you're already in the midst of the 1st-shot effects. Maybe it's because the body can respond more violently with reinforcements, once it's exposed to the first wave? The biggest risk is anaphylaxis, and that's basically the body's overreaction and hypersensitivity to adverse stimuli...

also know as the ND Post-Game Thread syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofOahu View Post
                                    I have no idea. One would think that the second shot would be easier, since you're already in the midst of the 1st-shot effects. Maybe it's because the body can respond more violently with reinforcements, once it's exposed to the first wave? The biggest risk is anaphylaxis, and that's basically the body's overreaction and hypersensitivity to adverse stimuli...

also know as the ND Post-Game Thread syndrome.
                                    So you're saying we need better blue chip vaccine candidates?! OR that the doctor administering them is just not going to cut if we want to beat COVID?

Thanks for the science behind it!

Comment

So you're saying we need better blue chip vaccine candidates?! OR that the doctor administering them is just not going to cut if we want to beat COVID?

Thanks for the science behind it!
                                      I know you come from a country with commie medicine and all, but the day I see a physician dishing out shots to the peons is the day every nurse in the state has died.

Comment

• - Vaccines are meant to stimulate an immune response which can elicit soreness at the injection site. A second dose may trigger a stronger response, temporarily. mRNA vaccines are not any different.

- A second dose will boost immunity to levels that have been studied in the Phase III trials. The second dose booster operates within that environment of the established immunity. The reaction may be stronger.

- Many states or hospitals require flu vaccines of those employees who have direct patient care. Flu vaccines though have inactivated viral particles. So we rely on reports from China and Asia on what type of influenza virus is circulating to generate the vaccine. We probably will not get to that point with the Covid vaccines.

- Should someone own a long term care institution where a number of caregivers have chosen not to get the vaccine and whose non-professionals feel they need to come to work though they may have symptoms, you could be concerned especially if you are operating without adequate PPE.

- Often it's wise to separate different vaccines administrations. One may want to separate any flu vaccine and a Covid vaccine by a couple of weeks. Hopefully, the flu season will not be bad. I wouldn't want to get one and then the other. Soldier on, I guess.
                                        Last edited by Legacy; 01-06-2021, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerthDomer View Post
                                          Flu mortality is generally assumed as deaths above baseline in the winter. The actual number of pcr positive for flu patients who die is substantially smaller than annual flu deaths (which capture flu and pneumonia). If you counted COVID deaths the same way we'd be north of 500k.

The studies on life years lost puts the average COVID death as costing about 10 life years per patient who dies.
                                          Curious how that compares to the flu. Seems kind of high if the average age of Covid death is still around 80.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
                                            Curious how that compares to the flu. Seems kind of high if the average age of Covid death is still around 80.
                                            Agreed. With around half the deaths coming from nursing homes where around 65% of people typically die within a year of admission, the number seems crazy high.

Comment

• Oahu,
                                              You hearing anything about a worse reaction to the vaccine from people who tested positive for Covid previously? Not a huge sample size from the guys I work with but they noticed a correlation to who seemed to react the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                Agreed. With around half the deaths coming from nursing homes where around 65% of people typically die within a year of admission, the number seems crazy high.
                                                Upon further review - if I am reading this single life expectancy table correctly, I see someone who makes it to 80 is expected to live 10.2 more years someone who makes it to 70 is expected to live 17.0 more years. That is broad population ignoring any co-morbidities, etc. So maybe that does line up with such a high average age of death.

Comment

• It looks like they calculated the number of life years lost based upon life expectancies of the average person given their age and sex. Problem is that again the vast majority of people who are dying are not average. The vast majority of people who die have underlying conditions. Again, specifically the people that are in nursing homes are most likely going to pass within a year of admission. Social Security and Census Data may say that a person who is 75 can expect to live an additional 10 years on average. But that 75 year old in a nursing home has most likely lost 1 year tops.

Data analysis - Garbage in garbage out

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0923124557.htm

They then compared the ages at death to life expectancies by age and gender from the U.S. Social Security Administration and to population data from the U.S. Census Bureau

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post
                                                    It looks like they calculated the number of life years lost based upon life expectancies of the average person given their age and sex. Problem is that again the vast majority of people who are dying are not average. The vast majority of people who die have underlying conditions. Again, specifically the people that are in nursing homes are most likely going to pass within a year of admission. Social Security and Census Data may say that a person who is 75 can expect to live an additional 10 years on average. But that 75 year old in a nursing home has most likely lost 1 year tops.

Data analysis - Garbage in garbage out

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0923124557.htm
                                                    Thanks for digging deeper. That is a complete garbage study to make it look MUCH worse than it actually is, I wish that was shocking. No adjustments for co-morbidities is beyond lazy.

Comment

• This damm virus IS killing people and in large numbers, and people are b!tching about whether it has killed one in a thousand or "just" half that? Must be very relaxing to sit in one's armchair and depersonalize this as if it was an accounting sheet.

A saint once said: not knowing might relieve one of a feeling of responsibility, but it's still not the moral choice.

Comment

This damm virus IS killing people and in large numbers, and people are b!tching about whether it has killed one in a thousand or "just" half that? Must be very relaxing to sit in one's armchair and depersonalize this as if it was an accounting sheet.

A saint once said: not knowing might relieve one of a feeling of responsibility, but it's still not the moral choice.
                                                        And you sit back in your armchair judging people based upon your perceptions on how you think people are depersonalizing it. In reality, you have no clue. Do you think that because I have a mathematical mindset and can use just a bit of logic to debunk an exaggerated stat that somehow that makes me uncaring?

It is personal to me. In July I lost my Step Mother to COVID. She had AFib and likely could've lived for quite some time but her heart could only take so much as she had multiple episodes in the hospital while trying to deal with COVID and we lost her. Unlike many others, she probably actually did have 10 years lost.

This doesn't change the fact that people on both sides aren't being honest. In reality, I just want honest facts about this issue. Instead, we get manipulated news on both sides. Tons of people who feel it's their job to scare the public into taking this thing seriously so they exaggerate the facts and they don't even blink because the ends justify the means. Tons of people who dismiss everything about COVID because it's their job to stand up to some of the exaggerations and want to prove that they are not sheep.

Even the revered Dr. Fauci has admitted to telling lies on the issues. He justifies them because they were necessary to achieve something that he felt was important at the time. How are we supposed to believe anything that he says? I guess he's admitted he's lied so I guess that's something.

Comment

This damm virus IS killing people and in large numbers, and people are b!tching about whether it has killed one in a thousand or "just" half that? Must be very relaxing to sit in one's armchair and depersonalize this as if it was an accounting sheet.

When the response has caused the country to crumble, yes, we should absolutely be asking these questions.

Do you not care about increased suicides? Major increases in depression, primarily in young adults and elderly? Do you care about increased domestic abuse? Significant disruptions in children's learning during critical years? 15,000 small business owners who've put their lives into providing a value to their local community and making a living with their family being forced to close out of no fault of their own? Do you care about the increased reliance on alcohol and medications this has caused?

This list is LONG. So please don't act like we don't care about life - quite the contrary. We value it above all else, and to continue to drive people into irreversible turmoil in so many categories we cannot keep track, only to "prevent" a disease that is going to spread regardless, whose reporting is clearly skewed towards over reporting, is absolutely what we should be talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                            Because they are so busy celebrating the first shot with bourbon and cigars and eventually that catches up to you
                                                            Funny, there was an article recently that advised against drinking alcohol right after you get the vaccine. I horribly failed that guidance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                                                              - Vaccines are meant to stimulate an immune response which can elicit soreness at the injection site. A second dose may trigger a stronger response, temporarily. mRNA vaccines are not any different.

- A second dose will boost immunity to levels that have been studied in the Phase III trials. The second dose booster operates within that environment of the established immunity. The reaction may be stronger.

- Many states or hospitals require flu vaccines of those employees who have direct patient care. Flu vaccines though have inactivated viral particles. So we rely on reports from China and Asia on what type of influenza virus is circulating to generate the vaccine. We probably will not get to that point with the Covid vaccines.

- Should someone own a long term care institution where a number of caregivers have chosen not to get the vaccine and whose non-professionals feel they need to come to work though they may have symptoms, you could be concerned especially if you are operating without adequate PPE.

- Often it's wise to separate different vaccines administrations. One may want to separate any flu vaccine and a Covid vaccine by a couple of weeks. Hopefully, the flu season will not be bad. I wouldn't want to get one and then the other. Soldier on, I guess.
                                                              I tried to rep you, but apparently I rep you too often.

Comment

• Originally posted by FDNYIrish1 View Post
                                                                Oahu,
                                                                You hearing anything about a worse reaction to the vaccine from people who tested positive for Covid previously? Not a huge sample size from the guys I work with but they noticed a correlation to who seemed to react the worst.
                                                                I haven't seen any studies, yet, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

• Interesting small study that recently came out. Basically it's saying that the reason older people are being affected more is because of the MMR vaccine. (Measles Mumps Rubella). Either they didn't get it or obviously their boosters were long out of date.

Science is amazing.

And IrishRazor82... From the CDC death registration information:

Cause of death
                                                                  This section must be completed by the medical examiner or coroner. The cause-of-death section, a facsimile of which is shown on page 12, follows guidelines recommended by the World Health Organization. An important feature is the reported underlying cause of death determined by the medi cal examiner or coroner and defined as (a) the disease or injury that initiated the train of morbid events leading directly to death, or (b) the circumstances of the accident or violence that produced the fatal injury. In addition to the underlying cause of death, this section provides for report ing the entire sequence of events leading to death as well as other condi tions significantly contributing to death (6).

Comment

• Can someone in the medical industry please explain this for me? I heard on the radio about this today that there are no flu cases this year. He is an article from yesterday. CDC reporting only 1000 flu cases versus 38 million last year. If you look at the CDC map for flu, everything is green. The map for Covid is red everywhere. This is how conspiracies start. I posted the story about my neighbors who returned from Hawaii and become very ill and were told it was Covid even though no tests were ever positive. They never were given a test for the flu.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...248307290.html

Comment

• The flu spreads in similar ways to covid but is less contagious. Additionally travel is way down so not much came back from the south hemisphere. I work in peds ICU and have seen 0 flu or RSV this year. If we had normal virus/pneumonia volume on top of covid it'd be awful.

Comment

• Many local testing sites where I live are testing for both Covid and Flu and many are positive for both Covid and the Flu. But statistically when the data is reported to the insurer they are marking them down as only Covid so they get their reimbursement money.

Comment

• All pcr's are reported to public health departments. That's where CDC numbers come from. I have seen 0 flu or rsv cases at a tertiary childrens hospital in the PNW. Normally that'd be half my patients at this point in the year.

Comment

• A few mitigating factors for an average Joe like myself:

1.Scared of COVID, I didn't want anything else;
                                                                            2. Got flu shot as soon as available;
                                                                            3. been in lockdown with very little interactions to pass this on;
                                                                            4. if I DID get it, I'd be reluctant to go "in" unless it was really bad.

That the above would really cut down on cases period and reported cases when they happened anyway, does not boggle my mind.

Comment

• State of Ohio taking away paid leave for individuals who test positive or have to quarantine. That's going to make it more likely that individuals come to work whether they're sick or not.
                                                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by yankeehater View Post
                                                                                Can someone in the medical industry please explain this for me? I heard on the radio about this today that there are no flu cases this year. He is an article from yesterday. CDC reporting only 1000 flu cases versus 38 million last year. If you look at the CDC map for flu, everything is green. The map for Covid is red everywhere. This is how conspiracies start. I posted the story about my neighbors who returned from Hawaii and become very ill and were told it was Covid even though no tests were ever positive. They never were given a test for the flu.

harder for flu to spread when folks are wearing masks.
                                                                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

Can someone in the medical industry please explain this for me? I heard on the radio about this today that there are no flu cases this year. He is an article from yesterday. CDC reporting only 1000 flu cases versus 38 million last year. If you look at the CDC map for flu, everything is green. The map for Covid is red everywhere. This is how conspiracies start. I posted the story about my neighbors who returned from Hawaii and become very ill and were told it was Covid even though no tests were ever positive. They never were given a test for the flu.

Influenza is less transmissible and less ubiquitous than COVID. We wear masks to decrease the spread of COVID which secondarily decreases the spread of every other respiratory virus including flu. So naturally flu's "curve" would be significantly flattened by social distancing and masks. If you were paying attention, every epidemiologist was predicting a much lighter influenza season this year due to these factors, especially after observing the light season in the Southern Hemisphere.

Comment

• Flu may spread "harder" but don't let the strength of that word lull you to sleep. It's a virus and it's obviously contagious.

Sometimes when things smell fishy, they are, or at least a large part of them are. My wish for the world in 2021 is people think more for themselves than ever before.

Comment

Flu may spread "harder" but don't let the strength of that word lull you to sleep. It's a virus and it's obviously contagious.

Sometimes when things smell fishy, they are, or at least a large part of them are. My wish for the world in 2021 is people think more for themselves than ever before.
                                                                                      Comments like this is why I left this thread. Its difficult to explain if people refuse to listen. Don't believe the medical folks, trust twitter I guess - that's the new wave.

I test people for flu as part of my job. Also I know exactly what influenza looks like clinically and I can tell you definitively we are not seeing flu right now in my area. Its just not out there right now. This isn't a conspiracy. We didn't magically eliminate flu its just not spreading as it typically does this time of year for reasons mentioned above. We didn't change the testing. Flu doesn't suddenly present differently. And I can tell you I've seen enough of both COVID and flu to have a good idea how to discern them clinically. Believe what you want.

Comment

• IKWT: don't let Lead Wall minds dissuade you from adding knowledge to this thread. I say, with some confidence, that most of us genuinely appreciate it.

Relatedly: here at my retirement community, the separate Memory Care unit has gotten their shots. That was appropriate as that unit was the only one where there was a breach of our Bubble. I've turned in my consent form five days or so ago, but the dates for the independent living residents are not yet set.

Comment

Flu may spread "harder" but don't let the strength of that word lull you to sleep. It's a virus and it's obviously contagious.

I don't think you've provided a single beneficial post to this board since arriving.

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To give you a sense of how 2021 is going<br><br>More Americans died from covid in the last 3 days than on 9/11, the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war combined, and that&#39;s not even a top 10 news story right now.</p>&mdash; Dan Price (@DanPriceSeattle) <a href="https://twitter.com/DanPriceSeattle/status/1347417082074439681?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                            What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by InKellyWeTrust View Post
                                                                                              Influenza is less transmissible and less ubiquitous than COVID. We wear masks to decrease the spread of COVID which secondarily decreases the spread of every other respiratory virus including flu. So naturally flu's "curve" would be significantly flattened by social distancing and masks. If you were paying attention, every epidemiologist was predicting a much lighter influenza season this year due to these factors, especially after observing the light season in the Southern Hemisphere.
                                                                                              I love the subtlety in your knock.

Comment

I love the subtlety in your knock.
                                                                                                Sorry, it did come across kind of snarky on second read. I meant it as more of a communal "you".

Comment

• Originally posted by InKellyWeTrust View Post
                                                                                                  Sorry, it did come across kind of snarky on second read.
                                                                                                  No worries.

BTW....I have been paying close attention for many reason since the onset. Both out of health concerns for myself and my family and also as a 30+ year investor. The more I learn the more questions I have.

For example, placing a covid patient in a prone position with heavy nasal air flow upon arrival in ER has been known to make a difference since reports back in April I believe out of maybe Argentina yet I still don't see this widely employed.

I also know some of the drugs being employed only work early on like a remdesivir when the fight tends to be in the viral stage and not yet in the immunological stage where the battle becomes the cytokine storm and I have even read possibly the Bradykine storm. Unfortunately, a drug like remdesivir being administered intravenously would only be possible after hospital admittance which tends to be in or around day 7 or 8 of the illness which is usually past that threshold.

Dr. Bruce Patterson has been the most accurate with everything that I have read. He has developed a blood test which last I read has been nearly 100% accurate as to who advances to a moderate stage yet I do not see any word of this being widely used. I would think that would be critical knowledge into the care of a patient.

I hope I didn't bore you.
                                                                                                  Last edited by yankeehater; 01-08-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Dr. Bruce Patterson has been the most accurate with everything that I have read. He has developed a blood test which last I read has been nearly 100% accurate as to who advances to a moderate stage yet I do not see any word of this being widely used. I would think that would be critical knowledge into the care of a patient.

I hope I didn't bore you.
                                                                                                    You got any more info about this? Would love to read more. I know there have been some preliminary studies that some blood types have more severe reactions, but haven't seen much outside of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                                                                                                      You got any more info about this? Would love to read more. I know there have been some preliminary studies that some blood types have more severe reactions, but haven't seen much outside of that.
                                                                                                      Here is Dr. Patterson's Bio. He used to be Director of Virology at Stanford. His company is IncellDx and you can find info there on the test.

https://past.pmwcintl.com/bruce-patterson-2018sv/

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X