Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
    Isn't it obvious what it is?

It really does sorta give you this overwhelming desire to whack a tapir, doesn't it?
    Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• We don't yet know what this is, honestly. Doubtless some artist will come out sooner or later and reveal his "landart." But we don't know. I can tell you only that there are no such artifacts related to case encounter reports in UFOlogy. People who love to look closely at every NASA photo from the Moon often claim to have located towers or spires etc. Those things are far far bigger than this little thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
        Isn't it obvious what it is?

Lol. I thought this too.
        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• More info in this article, appears to be man made: https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ld/6438344002/

Riveted, not magnetic, which indicates it’s probably stainless.
          I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• A bit more. The site is not a secret anymore.

Utah’s mystery desert sculpture: Art or graffito? (Salt Lake Tribune)

Comment

• First, I wish people would stop referring to the stainless steel object in Utah as a monolith. A monolith is an object carved from a single (mono) piece of stone (lith). It's an object, a sculpture, an artifact, a hunk of stainless. Anyway, it's gone. The Bureau of Land Management has announced that it disappeared and they didn't remove it.
              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                First, I wish people would stop referring to the stainless steel object in Utah as a monolith. A monolith is an object carved from a single (mono) piece of stone (lith). It's an object, a sculpture, an artifact, a hunk of stainless. Anyway, it's gone. The Bureau of Land Management has announced that it disappeared and they didn't remove it.
                Sure it is man. Sure it is.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                    Musk may be sittin' pretty now, but wait till some alien drives his Tesla Roadster back to earth and says:

⊬⍜, ⎎⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⋏ ⋔⊬ ⏚⏃☊☍⊬⏃⍀⎅, ⎅⎍⎅⟒!

Super real translator: https://lingojam.com/AlienLanguage

Comment

• That same theory could be applied to Bigfoot sightings! lol

Comment

• With all the talk about UFOs in the media recently, Onfound this article interesting:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aliens-ha...090251254.html

If you’re around, OMM, would love to hear your thoughts on this.
                        I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• What did Davonte do?

Comment

• I'll definitely check it out, but for some reason already feel it will be disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                              I'll definitely check it out, but for some reason already feel it will be disappointing.
                              yeah - seems like enough has been getting released the last few years that it wont be anything too drastic from what we already know.

I have a few friends who think this is all about timing to drive eyes away from the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.
                              Prehistoric

Comment

• Did anyone see the Starlink "UFO's"? I did not know Starlink would be THAT visible to the naked eye. About a month ago the dog wanted to go outside at 3am so I walk out with him and to the east I see EXACTLY what's in that picture above the mountains moving north to south in what looked like a row of 20 helicopters but with no sound. I live in Phoenix so I KNOW it's UFO's right? I run inside get on Twitter and realize it's not an invasion, it's just Elon being Elon.

That was 2 minutes of some serious... Oh Shiit.

Comment

• The report is expected to indicate that none of these things are US tech which leaves two possibilities.

1. It’s human origin with technology and capabilities far superior to anything the US is even remotely close to

2. not of human origin and possesses technology and capabilities far superior to anything human kind is even remotely close to.

these are capable of trans medium flight, have no control surfaces, no exhaust or visibility propulsion methods and can jam or disappear from our most current radars.

If these are truly human made but not of US origin that is terrifying.

if these are not human made then it’s probably as equally or more terrifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                    The report is expected to indicate that none of these things are US tech which leaves two possibilities.

1. It’s human origin with technology and capabilities far superior to anything the US is even remotely close to

2. not of human origin and possesses technology and capabilities far superior to anything human kind is even remotely close to.

these are capable of trans medium flight, have no control surfaces, no exhaust or visibility propulsion methods and can jam or disappear from our most current radars.

If these are truly human made but not of US origin that is terrifying.

if these are not human made then it’s probably as equally or more terrifying.
                                    Could a 3rd option be it’s our tech but we’re not going to come out and say that?
                                    "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

• Originally posted by NDRock View Post

Could a 3rd option be it’s our tech but we’re not going to come out and say that?
                                      This is what I’m thinking.

Comment

That's been the case, historically. So many of the so called UFO's of the past were later revealed to have been testing of top secret US military equipment in development or early phases of active use before becoming publicly known.

A civilization whose technology was advanced enough to travel here, would also be advanced enough to observe us undetected. I think the odds of there being other intelligent life forms in the universe is virtually 100%. I don't think the things we often label as UFO's is an example of them, though.

Comment

• I don’t think that 3rd option is what’s going on. The Navy and DoD seem to be legit concerned. But if it is ours then why is always infiltrating restricted air space and harassing pilots and boats? The ground level command is concerned by all accounts I have seen. I’m not saying it’s aliens but all the people who have publically commented on this that are eyes witnesses say it’s tech that is 100-1000 years more advanced and literally nothing about it has been seen in the public defense arena. If it’s ours it makes no sense to harass and threaten our own military.

Comment

• The trans medium flight is absolutely bananas. How does an aircraft fly through the sir then transfer through the water without destruction?

Comment

I don’t think that 3rd option is what’s going on. The Navy and DoD seem to be legit concerned. But if it is ours then why is always infiltrating restricted air space and harassing pilots and boats? The ground level command is concerned by all accounts I have seen. I’m not saying it’s aliens but all the people who have publically commented on this that are eyes witnesses say it’s tech that is 100-1000 years more advanced and literally nothing about it has been seen in the public defense arena. If it’s ours it makes no sense to harass and threaten our own military.
                                              Obviously I have no idea what's going on but I think it's quite conceivable we have advanced technology that has never "been seen in the public defense area". I also don't think it's out of the question that you would "try it out" against your own military, which is the most advanced (on planet earth). I would assume very few individuals would be up to speed on these programs, certainly not pilots and other lower level personnel.

The whole 100-1000 years thing is also misleading, IMO. I'd be shocked if anyone watched the Wright brothers gliding on the beach and thought landing on the moon would be a short 65 years away. That being said, it's aliens. For sure.
                                              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Obviously I have no idea what's going on but I think it's quite conceivable we have advanced technology that has never "been seen in the public defense area". I also don't think it's out of the question that you would "try it out" against your own military, which is the most advanced (on planet earth). I would assume very few individuals would be up to speed on these programs, certainly not pilots and other lower level personnel.

The whole 100-1000 years thing is also misleading, IMO. I'd be shocked if anyone watched the Wright brothers gliding on the beach and thought landing on the moon would be a short 65 years away. That being said, it's aliens. For sure.
                                                if you aren’t up on what’s been published this year then I recommend you do catch up and I guarantee your position will be different. I am not trying to to be disagreeable because this shit is crazy but we have no technology that can move 80000 ft in a matter of seconds, or move through mediums unharmed like what has been recorded by Navy pilots. These pilots are trained to identify opposition planes and the objects being viewed are not identifiable by any means we have available.

again I really really think there is no way a secret US program would test their projects ON THE US MILITARY By violating air space, taking hostile positions And maneuvers and harassing ships. No way

Comment

if you aren’t up on what’s been published this year then I recommend you do catch up and I guarantee your position will be different. I am not trying to to be disagreeable because this shit is crazy but we have no technology that can move 80000 ft in a matter of seconds, or move through mediums unharmed like what has been recorded by Navy pilots. These pilots are trained to identify opposition planes and the objects being viewed are not identifiable by any means we have available.

again I really really think there is no way a secret US program would test their projects ON THE US MILITARY By violating air space, taking hostile positions And maneuvers and harassing ships. No way
                                                  What about the theory that these things are radar technical glitches or whatever? I am admittedly not that close to this story.

Comment

• Originally posted by tussin View Post

What about the theory that these things are radar technical glitches or whatever? I am admittedly not that close to this story.
                                                    Read up on it. It’s multiple incidents recorded on FLIR cameras by multiple pilots and copilots and confirmed by radar and commanders on the ships as well as DoD itself. These incidents to be addressed in the report were witnessed on multiple instruments by multiple people. Converging lines of evidence

Comment

I don’t think that 3rd option is what’s going on. The Navy and DoD seem to be legit concerned. But if it is ours then why is always infiltrating restricted air space and harassing pilots and boats? The ground level command is concerned by all accounts I have seen. I’m not saying it’s aliens but all the people who have publically commented on this that are eyes witnesses say it’s tech that is 100-1000 years more advanced and literally nothing about it has been seen in the public defense arena. If it’s ours it makes no sense to harass and threaten our own military.
                                                      Of the three 'primary' videos that have been released recently, and which will likely be discussed at most length in the report, I saw a Tweet thread recently from a guy that studies UAPs and had some reasonable explanations for two of the three videos.

His explanation for the third video, the one where the ship drops and interacts with the water, he said was a trick of both perspective and the fact that the jets' cameras move and rotate themselves, making it seem like the object was both moving and at a depth that seemed unnatural, but was really just due to the angle of the jet and the on-board camera maintaining a steady perspective, rather than showing the object's actual trajectory like a stationary camera would have. This is the explanation that both makes the most sense AND seems the least plausible to me, for some reason. It relies on the jets having cameras that lock and follow PERFECTLY, which is probably not the case at all.

Comment

Not sure how you can say that, but could be the testing is nearer to military installations as to not create a huge public concern. The biggest question, If this is someone from outer space that advanced, why not contact us? Given their superior technology, seems they wouldn't feel threatened. I doubt it's another government. How in the world could they be that much more advanced than the U.S. or any other country? They are dealing with the same chemicals, metals, natural forces, scientific advancements, etc. that the rest are dealing with. During WWII, Germany was ahead of the U.S. in rocket production, but not by 100-1,000 years.

Comment

Not sure how you can say that, but could be the testing is nearer to military installations as to not create a huge public concern. The biggest question, If this is someone from outer space that advanced, why not contact us? Given their superior technology, seems they wouldn't feel threatened. I doubt it's another government. How in the world could they be that much more advanced than the U.S. or any other country? They are dealing with the same chemicals, metals, natural forces, scientific advancements, etc. that the rest are dealing with. During WWII, Germany was ahead of the U.S. in rocket production, but not by 100-1,000 years.
                                                          If you believe certain characters that have come out in the past few years, the US is actively reverse-engineering multiple aircraft that are not of this world.

I'm not saying I believe that... but if it's even in the realm of possibility, it's possible that another country outside of the US has found something similar, and either effectively reverse-engineered it, or figured out how to pilot it themselves. That's the only *plausible* explanation for any country transcending the natural laws we know of lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

If you believe certain characters that have come out in the past few years, the US is actively reverse-engineering multiple aircraft that are not of this world.

I'm not saying I believe that... but if it's even in the realm of possibility, it's possible that another country outside of the US has found something similar, and either effectively reverse-engineered it, or figured out how to pilot it themselves. That's the only *plausible* explanation for any country transcending the natural laws we know of lol.
                                                            That's part of the problem IMO. We see conspiracy theory's pop up all the time and on the surface seem logical or realistic, but in the end their theory doesn't hold water or they just can't quite come up with the proof. I'm not a 100% doubter, but until we see something that is tangible credible proof I usually sit on the fence. How long ago was Roswell and nothing has been presented?

Comment

Please dont msunderstand me.... what I am saying is that according to the witnessess.... trained US career NAVY pilots, radar techs and ship commanders, retired Asst Secretary of DoD, Directors of National Intelligence, Senators, etc are ALL concerned by these DoD verifed events and incidents. They represent a threat to our national security (bottom line) by their repeated and increasing number of incursions into our airspace, threatening activities and capabilties while in the air space (these are considered ACTS of WAR byt the DoD). I think we all understand the concern for national (if not global) security and how serious our military leaders take that. I find it strains credulity that another US government program would intentionally do this to our own military knowing that these activies constitute acts of war.

As to the bolded...they may not feel threatened. They may be just monitoring and observing, but they are also interacting according to multiple incident reports. They have also been spotted near nuclear facilties though I know less about those details.

I agree I also dont see another country capable of devloping transonic and trans-medium flight capabilites without control surfaces or emissions. This would have to be some capability to maniuplate space time and/or solid matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

Yes... hence the concern by the people I mentioned above. If another country had reverse engineered technology and is actively using in our air space.... that in its self is very concerning.

Comment

• Are there any actual photos or video with decent quality or is everything just the radar blips that have been posted all over?

Comment

Are there any actual photos or video with decent quality or is everything just the radar blips that have been posted all over?
                                                                    There are multiple videos from US Navy on board FLIR cameras plus the pilots real time reactions. Search UAP Tic Tac or UAP Gimble

Comment

There are multiple videos from US Navy on board FLIR cameras plus the pilots real time reactions. Search UAP Tic Tac or UAP Gimble
                                                                      Yeah, I've seen all of those.

Comment

Please dont msunderstand me.... what I am saying is that according to the witnessess.... trained US career NAVY pilots, radar techs and ship commanders, retired Asst Secretary of DoD, Directors of National Intelligence, Senators, etc are ALL concerned by these DoD verifed events and incidents. They represent a threat to our national security (bottom line) by their repeated and increasing number of incursions into our airspace, threatening activities and capabilties while in the air space (these are considered ACTS of WAR byt the DoD). I think we all understand the concern for national (if not global) security and how serious our military leaders take that. I find it strains credulity that another US government program would intentionally do this to our own military knowing that these activies constitute acts of war.

As to the bolded...they may not feel threatened. They may be just monitoring and observing, but they are also interacting according to multiple incident reports. They have also been spotted near nuclear facilties though I know less about those details.

I agree I also dont see another country capable of devloping transonic and trans-medium flight capabilites without control surfaces or emissions. This would have to be some capability to maniuplate space time and/or solid matter.
                                                                        No worries Cack. I get there are pilots, etc., who can't explain something, but they're trained in how to do what they do, not trained in identifying anomalies. As far as secret development by our government and not sharing with the rest of the military, I can see and understand that. After all, loose lips sink ships.

If it's alien and they don't feel threatened, then why not direct contact and communicate with us instead of the mystery?

Comment

No worries Cack. I get there are pilots, etc., who can't explain something, but they're trained in how to do what they do, not trained in identifying anomalies. As far as secret development by our government and not sharing with the rest of the military, I can see and understand that. After all, loose lips sink ships.

If it's alien and they don't feel threatened, then why not direct contact and communicate with us instead of the mystery?
                                                                          Maybe they are trying, but we just can't comprehend their presence

Comment

Yeah, I've seen all of those.
                                                                            Taching back around to the report content, there are supposed to be comments on at least 120 incidents over the last decade. I doubt we will get any substantive answers and I accept not all 120 of those will be of otherworldly origin

Comment

• Was just reading about how we finally have been able to prove the how the Aurora Borealis comes to be. Until now most had a pretty good idea, but it's never been proven definitively until now. "these phenomena, also known as Alfven waves, accelerate electrons toward Earth, causing the particles to produce the light show we know as the northern lights."

Could some of what has been reported been something similar? I have no clue, but seems that some of what gets reported could be some weird scientific phenomena?

Comment

Was just reading about how we finally have been able to prove the how the Aurora Borealis comes to be. Until now most had a pretty good idea, but it's never been proven definitively until now. "these phenomena, also known as Alfven waves, accelerate electrons toward Earth, causing the particles to produce the light show we know as the northern lights."

Could some of what has been reported been something similar? I have no clue, but seems that some of what gets reported could be some weird scientific phenomena?
                                                                                I think I’m the conclusions of the report ultimately it will say that they do not know what they but they will this as having gone through a due diligence of what they typical do to analayze a threat. Going back to one of your statements about Pilots not being trained.... they are absolutely trained to identify objects in their air space. Pilots can tell what fighter planes they are seeing solely by profile and exhaust plumes on the FLIR camera among other things. The objects they are reporting and recording are not light wave anomalies. They are real physical things recorded on multiple devices and defy all explanation.

Comment

I think I’m the conclusions of the report ultimately it will say that they do not know what they but they will this as having gone through a due diligence of what they typical do to analayze a threat. Going back to one of your statements about Pilots not being trained.... they are absolutely trained to identify objects in their air space. Pilots can tell what fighter planes they are seeing solely by profile and exhaust plumes on the FLIR camera among other things. The objects they are reporting and recording are not light wave anomalies. They are real physical things recorded on multiple devices and defy all explanation.
                                                                                  You missed my point or I wasn't clear enough which is entirely possible. Absolutely they are trained to identify aircraft (jets, planes, drones, weather balloons, etc). What I meant was they aren't trained to identify something that they are not familiar with or have never seen. They may be able to describe an object, but that doesn't mean they can definitively identify it if they've never seen it before.

On the bolded, once again I fell short in my explanation. I said could it be something similar? What I meant was could it be something similar to the occurrence of the northern lights. An anomaly that could be physical or natural? Not sure they defy all explanation. As mentioned, the northern lights could not be scientifically proven until now, yet there they are. I suspect we'll see some explanations eventually.

Comment

You missed my point or I wasn't clear enough which is entirely possible. Absolutely they are trained to identify aircraft (jets, planes, drones, weather balloons, etc). What I meant was they aren't trained to identify something that they are not familiar with or have never seen. They may be able to describe an object, but that doesn't mean they can definitively identify it if they've never seen it before.

On the bolded, once again I fell short in my explanation. I said could it be something similar? What I meant was could it be something similar to the occurrence of the northern lights. An anomaly that could be physical or natural? Not sure they defy all explanation. As mentioned, the northern lights could not be scientifically proven until now, yet there they are. I suspect we'll see some explanations eventually.
                                                                                    Ok. I think we are talking past each other so no worries. Im sure some of them could be something innocuous or just random and rare. Sure. Id bet the majority are something like this. Are the TIC TAC or the Gimble incidents? Not in my humble opinion based on listening to the winesses description and seeing the videos. These things are clearly superior to anything the US has come up with that they are willing to admit to having and they strongly indicate a type of flight and propulsion that doesnt adhere to classical mechanics of lift, drag, and acceleration. I personally think that these two are definitely something humans have not developed :)

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                    X