Groomsmen Gift Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomsmen Gift Ideas

I'm not creative and want to do something that hasn't been done 1,000 times over. Anyone have any cool groomsmen gift ideas for $50 or under per?

Superhero Underoos

Not a joke
    Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

My brother in law gave us each a unique set of cufflinks.

I got Notre Dame ones. Lit AF.
      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Romphims

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
          Romphims
          That is soooo koonja...but you need to give them fidget spinners too or those have to be the fabric design

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
            My brother in law gave us each a unique set of cufflinks.

I got Notre Dame ones. Lit AF.
            A classic, but most men don't own a shirt with french cuffs, so it's not the most practical choice.

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
            Romphims

Koon's bachelor party is going to be LIT AF.

Assuming your groomsmen aren't teetotalers, I'm a big fan of giving booze as a gift. It's personal, shareable, and lends itself to creating memorable experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
              A classic, but most men don't own a shirt with french cuffs, so it's not the most practical choice.

Assuming your groomsmen aren't teetotalers, I'm a big fan of giving booze as a gift. It's personal, shareable, and lends itself to creating memorable experiences.
              We are doing Romphims for my friend's bachelor party this July..... just so happens we'll be in koon's metropolitan area.
              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Now everyone is getting a case of Pabst... we'll done.
                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Zima

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                    Zima
                    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Zima
                      Zima and a Shake Weight would be good gag gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                        We are doing Romphims for my friend's bachelor party this July..... just so happens we'll be in koon's metropolitan area.
                        Can I google romphim without losing my job?

Comment

Yes, though you may lose your lunch and/or your will to live. You'll just get lots of pictures like the above.

Comment

Yes, though you may lose your lunch and/or your will to live. You'll just get lots of pictures like the above.
                            O.M.G. LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                              Can I google romphim without losing my job?
                              You gotta think about it this way: if this is the kinda job you can be fired for googling romphim, do you even want to work there?

Comment

O.M.G. LOVE
                                Props to zelezo for the recommendation. Romphims are the most Koon thing ever.

Go for the full trifecta-- a romphim, a case of Zima (or Smirnoff Ice), and a shake weight. Then you guys can go bar hopping obnoxiously icing each other and taking absurd photos.

Comment

I spent about $50 per groomsman too and I did personalized baseballs with a case and a Nike travel bag. The engraving on the baseballs had their name, nickname, and wedding date. Everyone loved them and all the guys still use the travel bag to this day.

Comment

O.M.G. LOVE
                                    This is exactly how I thought you'd respond

Comment

Props to zelezo for the recommendation. Romphims are the most Koon thing ever.
                                      How long until UA comes up with a Romphim uni for ND?

I can imagine them running out from the Tunnel with Kelly Green Romphims under the lights for the USC game while the band softly plays "Every Rose Has a Thorn" by Poison.

GET HYPED

Comment

How long until UA comes up with a Romphim uni for ND?

I can imagine them running out from the Tunnel with Kelly Green Romphims under the lights for the USC game while the band softly plays "Every Rose Has a Thorn" by Poison.

GET HYPED
                                        There's a group of DudeBros in every dorm who would wear that shit for every game day if they ever made one. And pretty much 100% of Zahm.

Comment

I didn't have groomsmen, I punked out as I couldn't narrow them down and my wife, being a military brat, never established enough girlfriends to match my number of potential groomsmen, sooooo.... We just had her sister as MoH and I had one guy as Best Man. We did personalized baskets for both of them that fit their personalities and interests.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                            I didn't have groomsmen, I punked out as I couldn't narrow them down and my wife, being a military brat, never established enough girlfriends to match my number of potential groomsmen, sooooo.... We just had her sister as MoH and I had one guy as Best Man. We did personalized baskets for both of them that fit their personalities and interests.
                                            Smells a lot like a shotgun wedding with a mail order bride.

Comment

Made my guys cigar boxes. I got some unfinished wooden boxes from Michael's/Hobby Lobby/etc., stained them a badass, deep shade of Rosewood or Mahogony, and put a cigar and mini bottle of liquor in each. Liquor was personalized to what I knew my guys liked.

Finished it by buying ties for each of the guys for the wedding, and threw a cigar cutter in the best man's cigar box.

I'm artsy-fartsy, so I monogrammed their boxes with gold paint. That's optional.

Comment

Smells a lot like a shotgun wedding with a mail order bride.
                                                ha,... well she is Filipino... We did do ours super on the cheap tho:

-Basic Catholic Service (Whisky's head explodes on that I'm sure)
                                                -Reception at our house with a taco truck catering
                                                -Just let the Pod blast a play list we put together
                                                - Honestly I think the entire thing costs us less than 1 K

I was the first to get married in my group of friends so each wedding has progressively gotten bigger and such not just because we all learn from each other but also because we are progressively further along the career/income journey but our friends still talk about ours and how laid back everything was... My wife and I were super happy, we gave barely a shit about the wedding and wanted to get on with the marriage,... just us.
                                                Last edited by ACamp1900; 05-25-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

The most memorable part of my wedding was:

-the food
                                                  - walking down the isle to "Scotland The Brave" on bagpipes... that was super beast mode.

Comment

ha,... well she is Filipino... We did do ours super on the cheap tho:

-Basic Catholic Service (Whisky's head explodes on that I'm sure)
                                                    -Reception at our house with a taco truck catering
                                                    -Just let the Pod blast a play list we put together
                                                    - Honestly I think the entire thing costs us less than 1 K

I was the first to get married in my group of friends so each wedding has progressively gotten bigger and such not just because we all learn from each other but because we are progressively further along the career/income journey but our friends still talk about ours and how laid back everything was... My wife and I were super happy, we gave barely a shit about the wedding and wanted to get on with the marriage,... just us.
                                                    All of that is pretty sweet, though I'd prefer a Mass for #1.

Comment

Basic Catholic Service (Whisky's head explodes on that I'm sure)
                                                      You got married in the Church? That's awesome. Staying married is harder than ever these days, and the graces you receive in a sacramental marriage can be a great help (assuming you avail yourself of them). And yet you still refuse to submit to the Pope... your wife must be up for sainthood.

Comment

You got married in the Church? That's awesome. Staying married is harder than ever these days, and the graces you receive in a sacramental marriage can be a great help (assuming you avail yourself of them). And yet you still refuse to submit to the Pope... your wife must be up for sainthood.
                                                        My wife is a leadership member of our church, the one I have attended since high school... We mainly got married in a the local Catholic church because her parents...

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                          Made my guys cigar boxes. I got some unfinished wooden boxes from Michael's/Hobby Lobby/etc., stained them a badass, deep shade of Rosewood or Mahogony, and put a cigar and mini bottle of liquor in each. Liquor was personalized to what I knew my guys liked.

Finished it by buying ties for each of the guys for the wedding, and threw a cigar cutter in the best man's cigar box.

I'm artsy-fartsy, so I monogrammed their boxes with gold paint. That's optional.
                                                          Who'd you end up marrying, your wife or one of your groomsmen?

Comment

The most memorable part of my wedding was:

-the food
                                                            - walking down the isle to "Scotland The Brave" on bagpipes... that was super beast mode.
                                                            I woulda figured you for more of a Mortal Combat Theme Song or a Rock n Roll part 2 kinda guy

Comment

Who'd you end up marrying, your wife or one of your groomsmen?
                                                              Haha she came up with the idea to monogram jewelry boxes for her bridesmaids, and I didn't know what to do, so I stole the idea and applied it to man stuff.

The ties were so I knew those shitheads would all match.

The cigars and liquor were for a victory lap at the reception.

But to your answer your question, they watch football with me, so they get treated way better than my wife does.

Comment

My wife is a leadership member of our church, the one I have attended since high school... We mainly got married in a the local Catholic church because her parents...

Comment

Ha, it's all good... I am a defender of the faith when it comes down to it... just from another Order...

Things I would have changed if I could:

-I would have proposed at The Grotto on a trip to South Bend
                                                                  -I would have rocked my Black Watch/Campbell Kilt during the ceremony (didn't have this until years later)

.... and that's about it.

Comment

You know that Wooly is lurking, just crying because he can't post.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                      You know that Wooly is lurking, just crying because he can't post.
                                                                      Wooly is eligible to return.

He may have decided he don't love us no mo',

But if anything can force him back, it's a good "Koon Needs Advice" thread.

Comment

Let me just be the first to say: Vacuum cleaners.

Comment

Every groomsmen makes a pact to delete the other's browser histories should anything happen to the other....

Comment

Every groomsmen makes a pact to delete the other's browser histories should anything happen to the other....
                                                                            Damn that's a good one.

[SECRET CODE FOR DEVICE(S)] - CLEAR ALL BROWSER DATA UPON MY DEMISE

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Joke: Making a pact to delete each other's browsing history.
                                                                              Woke: Making a pact to free each other from the grip of pornography.
                                                                              Bespoke: Making a pact to restore the social kingship of Christ and jailing pornographers.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Bespoke: Making a pact to restore the social kingship of Christ and jailing pornographers.
                                                                                I was talking about Irish Envy, cooking sites and HSN dawg.... damn.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  I was talking about Irish Envy, cooking sites and HSN dawg.... damn.
                                                                                  What are they selling on HSN these days? Don't want your wife to see all the money you've wasted assembling your Mall Ninja armory:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v2EQWCpnIR8?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Stay woke, grind to get that bespoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Gifts for Men, Dad, & Husband | Man Crates

Great for groomsmen or your best bro's birthday. I had my wife sign up for me. There are some great and unique combos in here.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Yeah some good ones in there, I liked: Growler Crate, Barware Crate, Oktoberfest Crate, Hot & Spicy Crate, and I didn't even scroll all the way through it... good stuff.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          https://www.bespokepost.com/home

Love this one as well.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Animals.

My favorite groomsman gift was a set of Boba Fett links.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              You ruined it.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                                                                You ruined it.
                                                                                                Porn is bad, m'kay?

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Porn is bad, m'kay?
                                                                                                  Koon is reading this like, "Now THAT is a GREAT idea!!"

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Got my guys personalized Multi tool/ corkscrew
                                                                                                    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1258315...and-multi-tool

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X