Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">SBFD units responding to reports of 20 victim shooting incident in 1300 block of S. Waterman. SBPD is working to clear the scene.</p>&mdash; San Bernardino Fire (@SBCityFire) <a href="https://twitter.com/SBCityFire/status/672131690978906112">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/SanBernardinoPD">@SanBernardinoPD</a> has confirmed 1to3 possible suspects.Multiple victims. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SBCSD?src=hash">#SBCSD</a> &amp;other agencies assisting. More info to come. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SanBernardino?src=hash">#SanBernardino</a></p>&mdash; SB County Sheriff (@sbcountysheriff) <a href="https://twitter.com/sbcountysheriff/status/672137995919601664">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/SanBernardinoPD">@SanBernardinoPD</a> has confirmed an active shooter in the area of Orange Show Rd/ Waterman Ave near Park center. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SBCSD?src=hash">#SBCSD</a> assisting.</p>&mdash; SB County Sheriff (@sbcountysheriff) <a href="https://twitter.com/sbcountysheriff/status/672134876032700416">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

As many as 20 shot, police in standoff in San Bernardino, Calif. | Fox News
    Last edited by wizards8507; 12-02-2015, 02:48 PM.

I got an alert from a page I follow that said the fled out the back and in a dark SUV.
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Mod, please edit the thread title to reflect the correct spelling of "Bernardino."

Comment

Man..

Comment

Fox LA reporting 12 fatalities confirmed.

Comment

Terrible news.
            "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

What kind of office building is it?

Comment

Inland Regional Center.

http://inlandrc.org/

Comment

Device "out of the norm" found. Cops are going to blow it up.

Comment

Go to alert page has a live link to radio traffic

Comment

Three shooters confirmed. Armed with rifles and currently at large.

Comment

Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                        Go to alert page has a live link to radio traffic
                        Link?

Comment

Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                          Link?
                          ALERTPAGE - Live Incidents

Comment

Damn! I am currently 10 minutes down the 10 fwy in the Ontario/ Rancho Cucamonga area. All quiet here and no signs of anything. Literally looking at two police cars and an ambulance sitting in a parking while they are inside eating. They obviously haven't been called to help.

Comment

apparently the location is for special needs/disabled people?

wtf ?????

Comment

These local reporters are awful. They are throwing a camera in a guy's face (who doesn't know if his daughter is safe) and asking him to read her text messages as he is sobbing.

Comment

LA Times reporting that the shooters have escaped but that police have information on one of the suspects.

Comment

Impossible, they just passed the toughest gun control in the nation.
                                    Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

Time for prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                        Time for prayers.
                                        Always.

Comment

Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
                                          Impossible, they just passed the toughest gun control in the nation.
                                          Very classy of you.

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers.
                                          Originally posted by koonja
                                          I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Sometimes I just want to pack my family up and move to the middle of nowhere. It is such a scary time to have young children. Prayers to those involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am told that there is a suspect who worked at the facility. According to a witness, the suspect said he was agitated, said he had to leave early, came back 20 minutes later and started shooting.

The news reports were that there were 1 to 3 suspects so it's possible this is the only person involved and law enforcement is aware of his identity. So that would be a plus, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by dang227 View Post
                                                Sometimes I just want to pack my family up and move to the middle of nowhere. It is such a scary time to have young children.
                                                It's not really, when you step back and consider historical context. The world is actually much less murder-y than it's been at any time in history. The only new thing is that now we can watch it live via helicopter and streamed over the internet. I'm not minimizing what's happening, just trying to give you some peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
                                                  I am told that there is a suspect who worked at the facility. According to a witness, the suspect said he was agitated, said he had to leave early, came back 20 minutes later and started shooting.

The news reports were that there were 1 to 3 suspects so it's possible this is the only person involved and law enforcement is aware of his identity. So that would be a plus, I guess.
                                                  Seems like it's pretty normal for witnesses to think that there are more shooters than there really are. I'm hoping it's just one (not that makes it any less tragic).
                                                  "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by ND NYC View Post
                                                    apparently the location is for special needs/disabled people?

wtf ?????
                                                    Looks like the conference room where most of this happened was not special needs people or their caretakers. The conference room had been rented out by a third party.

SBPD has confirmed multiple shooters in military-style attire.

Comment

It's not really, when you step back and consider historical context. The world is actually much less murder-y than it's been at any time in history. The only new thing is that now we can watch it live via helicopter and streamed over the internet. I'm not minimizing what's happening, just trying to give you some peace of mind.
                                                      Agree. My wife said something about more pedophiles then when we were kids and I told her it's probably about the same, just better and faster news coverage then 40-50 years ago.

Comment

police presser in 20 min...

Comment

It's believed that the people being targeted were the people who were using the conference center, not the folks from the Inland Regional Center. Apparently the clients were from the county of San Bernardino.

A black Yukon has been found abandoned.

Police activity near Pasadena.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hash">#BREAKING</a>: Officials now say SWAT situation in Pasadena NOT related to San Bernardino mass shooting LIVE coverage: <a href="https://t.co/CyEybAeKE7">https://t.co/CyEybAeKE7</a></p>&mdash; NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/672165385781813248">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>

Comment

said 14 deceased and 14 in the hospital
                                                            prayers
                                                            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

There are some really disgusting people on this planet
                                                              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Originally posted by yankeehater View Post
                                                                Damn! I am currently 10 minutes down the 10 fwy in the Ontario/ Rancho Cucamonga area. All quiet here and no signs of anything. Literally looking at two police cars and an ambulance sitting in a parking while they are inside eating. They obviously haven't been called to help.
                                                                RIP to those poor souls!

The bolded might be the strangest event of the day If the word is true?
                                                                I was smarter when I drank...
                                                                I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

It's believed that the people being targeted were the people who were using the conference center, not the folks from the Inland Regional Center. Apparently the clients were from the county of San Bernardino.

A black Yukon has been found abandoned.

Police activity near Pasadena.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hash">#BREAKING</a>: Officials now say SWAT situation in Pasadena NOT related to San Bernardino mass shooting LIVE coverage: <a href="https://t.co/CyEybAeKE7">https://t.co/CyEybAeKE7</a></p>&mdash; NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBCPhiladelphia/status/672165385781813248">December 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
                                                                  Any word on what was going on in the conference center?

Originally posted by rtrn2glory View Post
                                                                  There are some really disgusting people on this planet
                                                                  I've seen some really, really messed up things. Terrorists have resorted to some really, really sick stuff that its haunting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                                                    Any word on what was going on in the conference center?

I've seen some really, really messed up things. Terrorists have resorted to some really, really sick stuff that its haunting to watch.
                                                                    It was the county health department's holiday banquet.

Comment

They have them pinned down and they are opening fire on them!

Comment

Shi* getting real right now.

Comment

Scanner says one down in SUV, one down outside of car, and one apparently running.

Reports of a cop down as well.

edit: scanner reports one in detained. No confirmation however.

edit: suspect apparently running. Crazy stuff.
                                                                          Last edited by T Town Tommy; 12-02-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I hope they gets these guys alive and beat the shit out of them.

And thses scanner apps hurt the police forces.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              The one in the SUV is apparently still alive and scanner is saying he has an AR and a pipe bomb.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                I hope they gets these guys alive and beat the shit out of them.

And thses scanner apps hurt the police forces.
                                                                                Agree on the scanners. They just received a request for a SWAT team but didn't want to broadcast the location over the radios.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by T Town Tommy View Post
                                                                                  Agree on the scanners. They just received a request for a SWAT team but didn't want to broadcast the location over the radios.
                                                                                  The police I work with have a channel that only people in the know have. Its so secret that even dispatch doesn't have it.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    The police I work with have a channel that only people in the know have. Its so secret that even dispatch doesn't have it.
                                                                                    That's good. I am getting updates from others who are actually listening in on various scanner feeds. But I can see how all that could affect the law enforcement from doing their jobs effectively.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by T Town Tommy View Post
                                                                                      That's good. I am getting updates from others who are actually listening in on various scanner feeds. But I can see how all that could affect the law enforcement from doing their jobs effectively.
                                                                                      I have been on ambulance calls before and after 10 mins if they don't hear from us they do an ocean king check. And we hear the scanners in peoples houses and it catches you off guard at first.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Arbic female with an ak42

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Arbic female with an ak42
                                                                                          Reports that all three suspects are dead.. one possibly may be alive and in custody. Not sure. And the scanner reports referred to one as Arabic female but nothing else to confirm it.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            If you want to follow along, here's the local feed.

Much more to it than what I'm watching on TV.

San Bernardino Police System 10 - Live Audio Feed Web Player

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              It seems silly, all that was being said was how planned and smart it was. Since all the reports were possible car dumps/switching great escape plan etc. 4hrs later they are just a couple miles away still in black suv.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                I know all attention is on catching the third gunman right now but man...14 dead and 17 wounded. Prayers for those families. What could make three people agree to go into a party and shoot people. Just sickening.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Prayers . Horrible that these incidents are becoming an everyday occourance . 😢

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Count_on_Me View Post
                                                                                                    Prayers . Horrible that these incidents are becoming an everyday occourance . 😢
                                                                                                    The murder rate was actually lower in 2014 & 2013 than in anytime going back to at least 1960. You're just more plugged in than ever before.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X