X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks legit.

Comment

• Last night I made some bulgogi and Korean coleslaw added it to white rice and topped it all with diced green onion.... really good
      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• My Pinoy roommate is making adobo tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
          My Pinoy roommate is making adobo tomorrow
          LIT!!!

Though everyoneís version is different, Iíve had some with fish sauce etc I didnít really care for. If he makes it with a lot of sauce make sure to pour it all over some white rice,... yum
          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Making homemade Chicken, beans and rice burritos.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
              LIT!!!

Though everyoneís version is different, Iíve had some with fish sauce etc I didnít really care for. If he makes it with a lot of sauce make sure to pour it all over some white rice,... yum
              He was gonna do pork belly then cheaped out with chicken thighs after I told him our HEB only had really pricey belly

Comment

He was gonna do pork belly then cheaped out with chicken thighs after I told him our HEB only had really pricey belly
                We do all three, just chicken, just pork and a mix depending.

I’ll be curious to know how he does it.

We do: soy sauce, vinegar 50/50 depending on how much you are making, a bit of sherry also depending, sliced onion, hot peppers and bay leaf. And slow boil the meat in it all. And we always make sure to have enough to pour over our rice. It’s not better or worse but it’s how my wife’s family does theirs. I know some who to VERY little sauce,...

Comment

• Hey Acamp and Zelezo (or anyone),,,

Do either of you have any experience making banana pepper and red onion escabeche?
                  Also any good recipes for tartar sauce (creamy, a little on the sweet side).

I use both for fish tacos, and thinking about tinkering. I've been trying to get close to a restaurant in FL that closed a few years ago, but just can't figure it out.
                  The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                  Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                    Hey Acamp and Zelezo (or anyone),,,

Do either of you have any experience making banana pepper and red onion escabeche?
                    Also any good recipes for tartar sauce (creamy, a little on the sweet side).

I use both for fish tacos, and thinking about tinkering. I've been trying to get close to a restaurant in FL that closed a few years ago, but just can't figure it out.
                    Sorry Iím of no use here,... I make home made ceviche but never anything with escabeche...

Comment

Sorry Iím of no use here,... I make home made ceviche but never anything with escabeche...
                      Thanks.
                      Any good tartar sauce recipes that you like with fish tacos?

Comment

Thanks.
                        Any good tartar sauce recipes that you like with fish tacos?
                        Not really, I roll with pico or salsa

Comment

• Sorry no escabeche or tartar sauce here. I only do pico or salsa

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not really, I roll with pico or salsa
                            Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                            Sorry no escabeche or tartar sauce here. I only do pico or salsa

Hint 1&2,...

Comment

Hint 1&2,...
                              Y'all settle for some lame and plain fish tacos. Salsa is for eggs, birds, and cows.

Comment

• Doing smoked pork belly tacos today.

Comment

• Omelette with sage sausage, onions, banana peppers, and cheddar.
                                  +
                                  Bacon grease pancakes

Comment

Y'all settle for some lame and plain fish tacos. Salsa is for eggs, birds, and cows.
                                    Iím honestly curious, you do like breaded fish then with yours??

Comment

Iím honestly curious, you do like breaded fish then with yours??
                                      Not really. Depends what kind of fish. I rarely bread anything at all. The only thing I consistently bread is pounded chicken breasts that I pan fry for Fet Alf.

Normally I make fish tacos with cod or mahi. When I do cod, I pat it in a chili powder mix and then pan fry. Typically top with home made cole slaw with banana peppers, and a couple squirts of Boar's Head Chipotle Gourmaise. Quick and easy.

When I do mahi, I grill or broil with a few different types of rubs. I top with semi sweet white sauce plus a red-onion/cabbage/guac mix.

I've only breaded fish tacos at home a couple times, and both times it was when a buddy brought over a big package of tilapia from Costco. Only so much you can do with tilapia. I tried the cod recipe above with tilapia and it was pretty meh compared to the cod.

The escabeche and tarter fish taco's I'm trying to replicate came from a restaurant that served the fish fried or grilled. I've had both. Their batter was pretty delicious I have to admit, but I ate it mostly grilled.

Comment

• Yeah I typically only do grilled,... mexican slaw, pico, maybe some creama, and I live that tapitio life so that’s usually my go to. Trying to remember ever having straight tartar sauce on a fish taco. I honestly don’t think so.

Comment

Yeah I typically only do grilled,... mexican slaw, pico, maybe some creama, and I live that tapitio life so thatís usually my go to. Trying to remember ever having straight tartar sauce on a fish taco. I honestly donít think so.
                                          It's not a normal tartar. It's a creamier semi sweet tartar.
                                          Picture a sweet creamy white sauce with a little tarter taste. I add a little pineapple juice and sugar with the lime juice, and often use avocado mayo if I have it instead of Mir Whip.

Comment

• The wife made homemade chicken enchiladas Saturday. Used a rotisserie chicken from Costco. Had so much we had it for dinner yesterday as well. I wasn't complaining.

Comment

• Made Korean fried chicken using this recipe as a base last night:

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...hicken-recipe/

Had my FiL over and everyone loved it. He, my wife and my kids were all demanding we make it again soon so yeah. Highly recommend.

Comment

Made Korean fried chicken using this recipe as a base last night:

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recip...hicken-recipe/

Had my FiL over and everyone loved it. He, my wife and my kids were all demanding we make it again soon so yeah. Highly recommend.
                                                ďMmmm, that sounds good, Iíll have that.Ē
                                                I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• Smoking pulled pork and ribs tomorrow. With grill corn o the cob (I do mine with butter and Tony Chachere’s and its amazing) on the side. Going to have some fun. Our friends are coming over and I got some Bullseye, Stubbs Sweat Heat and Sweet Baby Rays Sweet n Spicy. We are gonna test the three main market favs of mine and decide which one becomes the family go to for both families. I usually make a Carolina homemade sauce for my pulled pork but this will be fun.

Tonight is ribeye and veggie tin foils.

Comment

• Smoking some pork shoulder today for a party tomorrow. What’s the best way to reheat tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrangerIrish24 View Post
                                                      Smoking some pork shoulder today for a party tomorrow. Whatís the best way to reheat tomorrow?
                                                      I would put your oven on low ~200 and get a spray bottle of water and apple cider vinegar and spritz it good before you put it in and again when you take it out

Comment

I would put your oven on low ~200 and get a spray bottle of water and apple cider vinegar and spritz it good before you put it in and again when you take it out
                                                        Appreciate it

Comment

• Made baked orange roughy last night. Turned out pretty good.

Squeezed a fresh orange and added a little lemon juice to the orange juice.
                                                          Pepper and a little red fish seasoning, then poured the juice over the fillets. Covered with panko, parm and then took some of the shredded orange and put it on top. Baked and served with jasmine coconut rice.

Comment

• sounds great
                                                            Prehistoric

Comment

• Originally posted by GrangerIrish24 View Post
                                                              Appreciate it
                                                              Hopefully my suggestion worked I thought about it after seeing this thread again I realized my suggestion is prob better suited for smoked meats,....

Comment

• Fish tacos tonight: tilapia with a lime based marinade and some mexican slaw to top it. Cooking the fish in a pan as it’s far to hot to be grilling today,...

Comment

• Nice. How long do you marinade that?

Comment

Nice. How long do you marinade that?
                                                                    Only for like a hour. I go:

Kosher salt
                                                                    Black pepper
                                                                    Cumin
                                                                    Badia adobo and complete seasoning
                                                                    Goya Sazon seasoning
                                                                    Garlic powder
                                                                    Cayenne
                                                                    I do about a spoon full of each except the cayenne and Goya, I do just a sprinkle of those and then add the juice of one lime mix and coat the fish. Let it marinade about one hour.
                                                                    Last edited by ACamp1900; 07-14-2020, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Best part of working from home is you can space out meal stuff you would normally have to do all at once when you get home during your normal breaks etc,...

Today I made chile verde, rice, beans and pico all from scratch all throughout the day here and there. It all smells amazing. Now when five rolls around the wife will just warm up some tortillas and we are already good to go.

Comment

Best part of working from home is you can space out meal stuff you would normally have to do all at once when you get home during your normal breaks etc,...

Today I made chile verde, rice, beans and pico all from scratch all throughout the day here and there. It all smells amazing. Now when five rolls around the wife will just warm up some tortillas and we are already good to go.
                                                                        Love me some Chile verde.
                                                                        I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                                                                          Love me some Chile verde.
                                                                          It wasnít my best batch, I didnít roast the tomatillos long enough and it came out a bit tart. It was still good tho.

Comment

• Okay,... I finally got an instant pot. Really just for making good meals during the week with less time. I’m also curious to see if it can really replace my rice cooker.

With that said: anyone have good ideas with an instant pot??

Comment

Okay,... I finally got an instant pot. Really just for making good meals during the week with less time. I’m also curious to see if it can really replace my rice cooker.

With that said: anyone have good ideas with an instant pot??
                                                                              They make good beans and pretty good (and quick) chicken tinga. Honestly just using them to cook chicken thighs quickly is pretty useful.

Comment

• Monday night I made Cajun catfish with Red Beans & Rice on the side. The catfish was already seasoned, but I add fresh tomato from the garden. Dice it up and sprinkled on the filets, then topped with Panko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                                  Monday night I made Cajun catfish with Red Beans & Rice on the side. The catfish was already seasoned, but I add fresh tomato from the garden. Dice it up and sprinkled on the filets, then topped with Panko.
                                                                                  Howíd you make your red beans??

Comment

• So I’ve been aware of a Filipino food truck on the East side of town since I moved here but never tried it because driving way over there is every bit as bad as driving across Los Angeles. I just don’t do it. Today I saw they expanded their delivery services to my side of town... order already placed:

Adobo
                                                                                    Pancit
                                                                                    Lechon
                                                                                    Lumpia
                                                                                    Rice
                                                                                    Sinigang
                                                                                    Turon

All being delivered tomorrow. So ready,...

Comment

• Since quarantine I've been getting into homemade pizza. Here are some of my trays -- I mostly focus on fried Sicilian pizza which is a regional style in PA.

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/B-j7jsXHzRg/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="12" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/B-j7jsXHzRg/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/B-j7jsXHzRg/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Cuts &amp; Trays (@cuts_trays)</a> on <time style=" font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px;" datetime="2020-04-04T13:56:31+00:00">Apr 4, 2020 at 6:56am PDT</time></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/CBEuo5VHXt1/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="12" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CBEuo5VHXt1/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CBEuo5VHXt1/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Cuts &amp; Trays (@cuts_trays)</a> on <time style=" font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px;" datetime="2020-06-06T00:41:22+00:00">Jun 5, 2020 at 5:41pm PDT</time></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/CAOnF72nWF4/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="12" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CAOnF72nWF4/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CAOnF72nWF4/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Cuts &amp; Trays (@cuts_trays)</a> on <time style=" font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px;" datetime="2020-05-16T00:16:26+00:00">May 15, 2020 at 5:16pm PDT</time></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

Comment

• C'mon bro a recipe/ technique request for that crust is inevitable. Need a breakdown.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

So Iíve been aware of a Filipino food truck on the East side of town since I moved here but never tried it because driving way over there is every bit as bad as driving across Los Angeles. I just donít do it. Today I saw they expanded their delivery services to my side of town... order already placed:

Adobo
                                                                                          Pancit
                                                                                          Lechon
                                                                                          Lumpia
                                                                                          Rice
                                                                                          Sinigang
                                                                                          Turon

All being delivered tomorrow. So ready,...
                                                                                          Bros,...wish I could have shared this. Never had turon before and man. Itís like a dessert lumpia?? Super good. Their lechon was legit lechon, crispy skin, super tender meat. Very good stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                            C'mon bro a recipe/ technique request for that crust is inevitable. Need a breakdown.
                                                                                            Not as complicated as you think -- pan fried in peanut oil.

Two keys to good pizza: 1) Ratios of dough to sauce to cheese; 2) If in a pan, make sure you have a good pan (anything blue steel or Lloyd Pans are good options)

Comment

• Originally posted by tussin View Post
                                                                                              Not as complicated as you think -- pan fried in peanut oil.

Two keys to good pizza: 1) Ratios of dough to sauce to cheese; 2) If in a pan, make sure you have a good pan (anything blue steel or Lloyd Pans are good options)

Comment

Howíd you make your red beans??
                                                                                                I cheated and bought one of the heat and serve packages.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                                  C'mon bro a recipe/ technique request for that crust is inevitable. Need a breakdown.
                                                                                                  I don't need the recipe. I just want to know if he delivers?

Comment

• This weekend's pep.

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/CDm2L_sHH4z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="12" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CDm2L_sHH4z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div></a> <p style=" margin:8px 0 0 0; padding:0 4px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/CDm2L_sHH4z/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Roni cups</a></p> <p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by <a href="https://www.instagram.com/cuts_trays/?utm_source=ig_embed&amp;utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Cuts &amp; Trays</a> (@cuts_trays) on <time style=" font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px;" datetime="2020-08-07T23:44:17+00:00">Aug 7, 2020 at 4:44pm PDT</time></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

Comment

• Pancit is finally back at my HEB! Picked up 10 packets to restock my cupboards and fixed up 1 spicy and 1 lime tonight. Damn good stuff

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X