Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
    Game Day just said ND will win less then 10 games this season... no wonder the company is close to going under
    FEI says that we have a 72% chance to win less than 10 games. Vegas has ND's over/under at 9 games. Most objective people do not see ND winning 10 games. Why? Three hard road games at Georgia, at Michigan, and at Stanford + a number of games against "receiving votes" style teams like USC, Virginia, and Virginia Tech. Your record is often a product of your schedule, and ND has some really tough games to go along with ~4 sure wins and ~5 games where they currently project as a 1-2 TD favorite. A 1 TD over a 5 game stretch has an 80%+ chance of dropping a game.

    I think some people are overly optimistic about this team and their "expected" win total. The math says this team is most likely an 8 or 9 win squad with a decent chance to win 10 games.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
      FEI says that we have a 72% chance to win less than 10 games. Vegas has ND's over/under at 9 games. Most objective people do not see ND winning 10 games. Why? Three hard road games at Georgia, at Michigan, and at Stanford + a number of games against "receiving votes" style teams like USC, Virginia, and Virginia Tech. Your record is often a product of your schedule, and ND has some really tough games to go along with ~4 sure wins and ~5 games where they currently project as a 1-2 TD favorite. A 1 TD over a 5 game stretch has an 80%+ chance of dropping a game.

      I think some people are overly optimistic about this team and their "expected" win total. The math says this team is most likely an 8 or 9 win squad with a decent chance to win 10 games.
      I posted a thread awhile back about how difficult this seasons schedule is. Especially for a team that has playoff ambitions.

      ND seems to have this 'anyone, anywhere' attitude when it comes to football scheduling. That's fine if you're Michigan State basketball. Not so fine in football.

      Comment


      • Not to mention all the bye weeks to prep for ND
        Prehistoric

        Comment


        • I was just looking at ticket pricing for all of the top teams and it's interesting:
          Lowest costing game to highest to attend,
          Alabama: $5 - New Mexico St, $212 - Auburn... What a joke! huge rivalry?
          Clemson: $13 - Wofford, $148 - Texas A&M -$148 . Their rival South Carolina has tickets for $111. Nice for the defender's
          Ohio State: $32 - Florida Atlantic, $191 - Michigan... biggest rivalry?
          Oklahoma: $11 - South Dakota, $260 - Texas... Biggest Rivalry so far?
          Georgia: $33 - Murray&Arkansas State, $424 - Notre Dame.......... Not Rivals...

          Anyway, you get the point. When a guy named Paul Finebaum states the extent of a rivalry and Alabama vs. Auburn Is the biggest, It usually should create a need for tickets ASAP.
          Our lowest ticket cost shown is $41 at Duke. @Georgia ($424) Is the highest in all of CFB for the year and our main rival (USC) Is $217. That's $5 above Alabama-Auburn, $26 above OSU-UM
          OU-Texas seems the only one to compare to our ticket needs, and that's only 1 game. OU Is a joke with most of their other conference games needs.

          ESPN creates the need for the teams they like, and It has no ligament relevancy to the factual nature of the people wanting to attend/watch these games.
          Last edited by Circa; 08-24-2019, 05:48 PM.
          I was smarter when I drank...
          I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
            Not to mention all the bye weeks to prep for ND
            ND also has a bye week before going to Michigan and that is after Michigan has to play at Penn St at night.

            Last year's schedule was not easy from a travel perspective at all from October 29 to the end of November. Navy in San Diego, at Northwestern, home against Florida State, Syracuse in Yankee Stadium and at USC in LA.

            This year they are at Louisville, at Georgia, at Michigan, at Duke and at Stanford. Not bad.
            I guess I don't see this schedule being any more difficult than most years.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rocket 94 View Post
              ND also has a bye week before going to Michigan and that is after Michigan has to play at Penn St at night.

              Last year's schedule was not easy from a travel perspective at all from October 29 to the end of November. Navy in San Diego, at Northwestern, home against Florida State, Syracuse in Yankee Stadium and at USC in LA.

              This year they are at Louisville, at Georgia, at Michigan, at Duke and at Stanford. Not bad.
              I guess I don't see this schedule being any more difficult than most years.
              If 7 of our opponents have open weeks before they meet us, that's 3 more than any other team in the country.
              Last edited by Circa; 12-23-2019, 01:31 AM.
              I was smarter when I drank...
              I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

              Comment


              • .
                Last edited by Circa; 12-23-2019, 12:01 AM.
                I was smarter when I drank...
                I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

                Comment


                • To be fair, David Pollack stood up for us. He was the only one on the panel that thought ND would win more than 9 games. He's always been more favorable to the Irish, which is interesting since he is a Georgia grad. The Bear posed the question "Who among the Top 10 will finish the season unranked?" I guess it's happened every year for 25+ years. Everyone said Notre Dame except Pollack. Pollack asked "You guys really think Michigan will be there after the talent they lost?" Good man. Reece did say he thinks this will be the season where the starting Top 10 will all finish ranked, but if he had to guess a team to go unranked it's us.

                  I will say that Corso thought Ian Book is a dark horse for Heisman and could win it.

                  Comment


                  • ND will win 10 games, especially if we get to include a bowl game.

                    Pollack's a good guy. I like him.
                    Based Mullet Kid owns

                    Comment


                    • Football is Us preview just now: predictably, overwhelmingly SEC,... and ND only referenced once briefly at the very end
                      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                        ND will win 10 games, especially if we get to include a bowl game.

                        Pollack's a good guy. I like him.
                        Come on man.... You're making me look crazy with this mild take...
                        Let's get back with the program....
                        I was smarter when I drank...
                        I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

                        Comment


                        • So someone should tell all the Twitter douches that ND is very good but scheduled too tough to win more than 8-9 games. You know, cause they all say ND needs to join a conference because their schedule is full of cupcakes.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IrishFaninTX View Post
                            So someone should tell all the Twitter douches that ND is very good but scheduled too tough to win more than 8-9 games. You know, cause they all say ND needs to join a conference because their schedule is full of cupcakes.
                            I have a UGA neighbor who believes this fully,... gives not one shit about SECs multiple practices every year. Playing Kentucky, Vanderbilt and USC every years is too daunting. He calls ND an absolute cancer on the sport. He’s also from Boston tho so,... yeah
                            This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                              I have a UGA neighbor who believes this fully,... gives not one shit about SECs multiple practices every year. Playing Kentucky, Vanderbilt and USC every years is too daunting. He calls ND an absolute cancer on the sport. Heís also from Boston tho so,... yeah
                              .
                              Last edited by Circa; 12-22-2019, 03:23 PM.
                              I was smarter when I drank...
                              I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                I have a UGA neighbor who believes this fully,... gives not one shit about SECs multiple practices every year. Playing Kentucky, Vanderbilt and USC every years is too daunting. He calls ND an absolute cancer on the sport. Heís also from Boston tho so,... yeah
                                Not to mention the daunting Ole Miss and Mississippi State(strong lately, traditionally bad). Oh and MIZZOU
                                Based Mullet Kid owns

                                Comment


                                • Iím failing to see why everyone is upset. We see this year in and year out.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                    Iím failing to see why everyone is upset. We see this year in and year out.
                                    You never know how it will play out. What looks brutal in August may look laughable by November (or vice versa). Last year's ND schedule looked ridiculously brutal before the season, but many of the opponents on it had really down years and it turned out to be a relatively easy season.
                                    Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                    Comment


                                    • .
                                      Last edited by Circa; 12-23-2019, 01:29 AM.
                                      I was smarter when I drank...
                                      I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                                        Not to mention all the bye weeks to prep for ND
                                        That's a significant disadvantage over the course of a season when half your opponents have an extra week to prepare for you and to get banged up players rested and healthy. Bama had a season a few years ago when 6 or 7 of our opponents had byes the week before playing us. It'll catch up to you sooner or later having to face so many rested, healthy, and prepped teams.
                                        Last edited by Bishop2b5; 08-24-2019, 11:46 PM. Reason: typo
                                        Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                        Comment


                                        • So integration was a bad thing apparently,....
                                          Last edited by ACamp1900; 08-24-2019, 11:35 PM.
                                          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                            Football is Us preview just now: predictably, overwhelmingly SEC,... and ND only referenced once briefly at the very end
                                            Just watched the whole thing now. I'm sure you saw, but the full presentation had a large segment right at the start about Rockne and his contributions to the game. Showed how he was instrumental in getting the media involved and making football mainstream. There was definitely a heavy dose of SEC though, with some Ohio State sprinkled in. Very little exposure of the Big 12 and Pac 12.

                                            It was a bit funny to hear Woody Hayes talk. He had quite a lisp with his speech, I never knew that. The funny part is....after spending so many years on the Buckeye's board and see them make fun of Lou's speech, their beloved coach was in the same boat (just not as pronounced). Just further exemplifies the hypocrisy of that fan base.

                                            Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                            So integration was a bad thing apparently,....
                                            Yeah, I thought that segment felt a bit out of place. Certainly integration was a big topic, but they really painted it in a negative light like it destroyed football for predominantly black colleges in the south. It should have been seen as a measure to bring black athletes into the forefront and get them more exposure (Which it did). It helped push those players into the spotlight and get them more lucrative careers in the NFL. Last I checked Grambling State still has a team, and Eddie Robinson went on to coach till 1997. They still won a lot of championships and were popular following the end of segregation. I think they could have spun it more in a positive light, I dunno.

                                            Comment


                                            • It was good, I still find some of their takes annoying,... lol me problem I guess
                                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                                Just watched the whole thing now. I'm sure you saw, but the full presentation had a large segment right at the start about Rockne and his contributions to the game. Showed how he was instrumental in getting the media involved and making football mainstream. There was definitely a heavy dose of SEC though, with some Ohio State sprinkled in. Very little exposure of the Big 12 and Pac 12.

                                                It was a bit funny to hear Woody Hayes talk. He had quite a lisp with his speech, I never knew that. The funny part is....after spending so many years on the Buckeye's board and see them make fun of Lou's speech, their beloved coach was in the same boat (just not as pronounced). Just further exemplifies the hypocrisy of that fan base.



                                                Yeah, I thought that segment felt a bit out of place. Certainly integration was a big topic, but they really painted it in a negative light like it destroyed football for predominantly black colleges in the south. It should have been seen as a measure to bring black athletes into the forefront and get them more exposure (Which it did). It helped push those players into the spotlight and get them more lucrative careers in the NFL. Last I checked Grambling State still has a team, and Eddie Robinson went on to coach till 1997. They still won a lot of championships and were popular following the end of segregation. I think they could have spun it more in a positive light, I dunno.
                                                I thought the whole piece was bad except for the progression of the black athlete getting a chance-they may have well just spit on Notre Dame--they portrayed Rockne as PT Barnum. Except for the shorts on Eddie Robinson it was a waste of my time.
                                                Project ahead when you think of what university you want to bring your family to as an alum. If it isnt Notre Dame then you should go to another school-from a subway alumni

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by irishtrain View Post
                                                  I thought the whole piece was bad except for the progression of the black athlete getting a chance-they may have well just spit on Notre Dame--they portrayed Rockne as PT Barnum. Except for the shorts on Eddie Robinson it was a waste of my time.
                                                  Yeah, true. They definitely left out more of Rockne's evolution of the game, like developing the forward pass to revolutionize the game. They completely left that out. I don't think they mentioned the Notre Dame Shift at all, which was another innovation that also changed the game. They definitely stuck more to his influences in the media and bringing college football to the mainstream.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Just to get everyone blood flowing this morning

                                                    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Paul Finebaum says Notre Dame should never be allowed in the Playoff again after losing to Clemson last year. Does he know that Alabama lost to Clemson by more points than Notre Dame did? But hey, don&#39;t let facts get in the way of a good sound byte <a href="https://t.co/eKu2pbqesU">https://t.co/eKu2pbqesU</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Torres (@Aaron_Torres) <a href="https://twitter.com/Aaron_Torres/status/1168577897088446464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                      Just to get everyone blood flowing this morning

                                                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Paul Finebaum says Notre Dame should never be allowed in the Playoff again after losing to Clemson last year. Does he know that Alabama lost to Clemson by more points than Notre Dame did? But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good sound byte <a href="https://t.co/eKu2pbqesU">https://t.co/eKu2pbqesU</a></p>&mdash; Aaron Torres (@Aaron_Torres) <a href="https://twitter.com/Aaron_Torres/status/1168577897088446464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                      I get that he's paid to be controversial. And I get that Notre Dame is easy to hate or whatever.

                                                      The inner snowflake in me often wonders though if this is a bit like anti-semitism. "I dont hate Jews, I just dont like Israel for (insert standards that they hold no other country to)."
                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Finebaum's gotta be intentionally trolling just for effect and hits. He's made a career of kicking over ant hills and then standing back and laughing at the result. He's a smart guy who knows CFB, but too often stoops to cheap contrived controversy and outrageousness instead of intelligent and informative conversation. He's the Lady Gaga of CFB.
                                                        Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Finebaum is from Tennessee. He's hurting right now. He's letting his own self loathing out on the world. We need to support him in his time of need......

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                            Just to get everyone blood flowing this morning

                                                            <twitter-widget class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; transform: rotate(0deg); max-width: 100%; width: 500px; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="1168577897088446464"></twitter-widget> <script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                                            Saw this earlier today while watching ESPN for the first time in years. He said a 5 year probation. He just says this dumb crap because everyone gobbles it up, both SEC homers and ND fans


                                                            <iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.097c1f5038f9e8a0d62a39a892838d66.htm l?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishenvy.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                                                            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                              Finebaum's gotta be intentionally trolling just for effect and hits. He's made a career of kicking over ant hills and then standing back and laughing at the result. He's a smart guy who knows CFB, but too often stoops to cheap contrived controversy and outrageousness instead of intelligent and informative conversation. He's the Lady Gaga of CFB.
                                                              I really don't think he is a smart guy, just cause he wears 1930's professors glasses doesn't equal a smart guy

                                                              Comment


                                                              • I wonder how Finebaum would explain leaving out a 12-0 ND team. "They only beat one SEC team, Bama beat 8" or whatever.

                                                                Comment





                                                                • Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post



                                                                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                                                    r/RoastMe

                                                                    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • What an interesting society weíve turned out to be. A place where overpaid a**holes can mask as professional journalists and spew meaningless sh*t without any repercussions. Finebaum has always been a blowhard. Thatís how he makes his coin between freebie Bama handjob sessions and POSU orgies.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • One hundred years from now someone may look for Finebaum's gravestone or there may be a soapbox in the Announcers' Hall of Fame or his name would be shouted out by legions of college football fans who raise a whiskey to him for making college football truly national rousing cities to a fever pitch by just his presence.
                                                                        But I doubt it.



                                                                        College football fans will still then by toasting the Rock and visiting his gravesite two hundred years after his death. Get a life, Paul.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                                          Finebaum's gotta be intentionally trolling just for effect and hits. He's made a career of kicking over ant hills and then standing back and laughing at the result. He's a smart guy who knows CFB, but too often stoops to cheap contrived controversy and outrageousness instead of intelligent and informative conversation. He's the Lady Gaga of CFB.
                                                                          No shit. When the headline is "Finebaum: Notre Dame should never be allowed in CFB Playoff again," obviously it's a troll.

                                                                          You Marys are like MSNBC covering Donald Trump. He's trolling you and you play right into it.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Dream scenario:

                                                                            Clemson goes 13-0
                                                                            Ohio State goes 13-0 (yuck)
                                                                            Oklahoma goes 13-0
                                                                            Notre Dame goes 12-0

                                                                            Georgia goes 12-1, losing to ND, and beating 12-0 Bama in SEC CG

                                                                            Paul would double down. GUARANTEED.



                                                                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                                                              Dream scenario:

                                                                              Clemson goes 13-0
                                                                              Ohio State goes 13-0 (yuck)
                                                                              Oklahoma goes 13-0
                                                                              Notre Dame goes 12-0

                                                                              Georgia goes 12-1, losing to ND, and beating 12-0 Bama in SEC CG

                                                                              Paul would double down. GUARANTEED.



                                                                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                                                              It wouldn't be doubling down. He already said his statement was based on his belief that we'd lose to Georgia.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                                                It wouldn't be doubling down. He already said his statement was based on his belief that we'd lose to Georgia.


                                                                                So he said ND shouldnt be in the playoff if they lose? How is that a hot take? What are we even talking about here?

                                                                                I was under the impression he said ND should not make the playoff regardless of accomplishments because of the Clemson game


                                                                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                                                                  So he said ND shouldnt be in the playoff if they lose? How is that a hot take? What are we even talking about here?

                                                                                  I was under the impression he said ND should not make the playoff regardless of accomplishments because of the Clemson game


                                                                                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                                                                  Exactly. He said we'd win tonight but predicts we'll lose at Michigan and at Georgia. Then he quipped at the end that we got blown up by Clemson so bad the committee should ban us for five years minimum.

                                                                                  It was VERY obviously a troll comment.

                                                                                  The headline is misleading and the tweet is histrionics.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                                                    Exactly. He said we'd win tonight but predicts we'll lose at Michigan and at Georgia. Then he quipped at the end that we got blown up by Clemson so bad the committee should ban us for five years minimum.

                                                                                    It was VERY obviously a troll comment.

                                                                                    The headline is misleading and the tweet is histrionics.


                                                                                    Thank you. You are correct on that.


                                                                                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • https://twitter.com/USNA86/status/11...150535680?s=20
                                                                                      I was smarter when I drank...
                                                                                      I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ESPNCFB</a> Roger Staubach went to NAVY, not Notre Dame. How do you get this wrong? <a href="https://t.co/wthfgu4wzh">pic.twitter.com/wthfgu4wzh</a></p>&mdash; Mike Althouse (@USNA86) <a href="https://twitter.com/USNA86/status/1175785061150535680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 22, 2019</a></blockquote>
                                                                                        <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • This made me giggle a little. And I&rsquo;m all for it for Fox.


                                                                                          https://thespun.com/college-football...ge-gameday/amp


                                                                                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                                            This made me giggle a little. And I&rsquo;m all for it for Fox.


                                                                                            https://thespun.com/college-football...ge-gameday/amp


                                                                                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                                                                            Support Brady and show up on Fox!

                                                                                            I'm guessing plenty of people are still going to show up at Gameday, but I wonder if ESPN doesn't try and bus people in to try and combat an anti-Gameday push.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Comment


                                                                                              • Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                                                                Finebaum's gotta be intentionally trolling just for effect and hits. He's made a career of kicking over ant hills and then standing back and laughing at the result. He's a smart guy who knows CFB, but too often stoops to cheap contrived controversy and outrageousness instead of intelligent and informative conversation. He's the Lady Gaga of CFB.
                                                                                                He's not as smart about college football as one would think-he reminds me of Howard Cosell who he admittedly admired-Cosell knew very little more than how to use the right buzz word at the right time-as does Finebaum. Plus he's made a living off of the sports version of Jerry Springer-if you look at him in the correct frame he's a silly comic of a sports journalist. Not to be taken in any serious light what so ever. I d describe as a harmless parasite-unless you allow him to have you as his host.
                                                                                                Project ahead when you think of what university you want to bring your family to as an alum. If it isnt Notre Dame then you should go to another school-from a subway alumni

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Watching Gameday right now and it’s a bit cringeworthy to watch Corso The way he is right now. Hope someone gets in his ear with some kindly advice that maybe should consider hanging it up.
                                                                                                  I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Reports floating around that ESPN has offered Peyton Manning $20M to join MNF and is also talking to NBC about getting Al Michaels.

                                                                                                    Would be a pretty good combo to help increase viewership. If Manning's numbers are true and he takes the job, this validates Romo's numbers.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                                                      Reports floating around that ESPN has offered Peyton Manning $20M to join MNF and is also talking to NBC about getting Al Michaels.

                                                                                                      Would be a pretty good combo to help increase viewership. If Manning's numbers are true and he takes the job, this validates Romo's numbers.
                                                                                                      Want to increase viewership?

                                                                                                      Put it back on ABC where it belongs.

                                                                                                      I still won't watch unless DaBears are on.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X