No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll have to keep that in mind. The wife and I starting watching Travelers. And she really likes it so I’m going with it. S1 was decent.

Comment

• Watched The Hornet's Nest on Prime. Father and son embedded reporters covering troops in battle in Afghanistan. Live film of the fire fights and rescue of troops pinned down. The end will stir some emotions. Highly recommend it.

Comment

• HBO Series:

Mare of Eastown - Fantastic

Mrs. Fletcher - Better than just good but not sure it's VERY good just yet.

Hacks - Interesting, Jean Smart's character is growing on me

Comment

• Finished Succession on HBO. Not a likable character on the show but it's excellent.

Three episodes into Mare of Eastown. Really good so far.
          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
            Finished Succession on HBO. Not a likable character on the show but it's excellent.

Three episodes into Mare of Eastown. Really good so far.
            Succession is on my short list to watch next, as soon as I finish Warrior.
            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• The fiance is watching GOT for the first time ever. Watching with her just so I can see her get super hooked and then incredibly disappointed.
              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Just finished S1 of Invincible. Very good imo.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Binged the first 3 seasons of Yellowstone this weekend. Hooked

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                    Just finished S1 of Invincible. Very good imo.
                    Incredibly violent/gory. Caught me off guard. I watched it all in a couple of days though. Would recommend.
                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

Succession is on my short list to watch next, as soon as I finish Warrior.
                      Warrior is pretty cool. I liked it.
                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• We started animal kingdom last night. Seems like it's gonna be a wild twisted show
                        Prehistoric

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                          We started animal kingdom last night. Seems like it's gonna be a wild twisted show
                          awesome show!
                          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• Finished “The Flight Attendant” on HBO Max. It was ok. Kaley Couco (sp?) is smoking hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                              Binged the first 3 seasons of Yellowstone this weekend. Hooked
                              Heck of a good show. One of my top 5 dramas ever.
                              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Ted Lasso on Apple TV. Excellent stuff. So many good characters.

Comment

• Saw a couple episodes of Food That Built America on History Channel last night. Pretty interesting to see the stories behind some of the big brands.
                                  I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X