No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll have to keep that in mind. The wife and I starting watching Travelers. And she really likes it so I’m going with it. S1 was decent.

Comment

• Watched The Hornet's Nest on Prime. Father and son embedded reporters covering troops in battle in Afghanistan. Live film of the fire fights and rescue of troops pinned down. The end will stir some emotions. Highly recommend it.

Comment

• HBO Series:

Mare of Eastown - Fantastic

Mrs. Fletcher - Better than just good but not sure it's VERY good just yet.

Hacks - Interesting, Jean Smart's character is growing on me

Comment

• Finished Succession on HBO. Not a likable character on the show but it's excellent.

Three episodes into Mare of Eastown. Really good so far.
          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
            Finished Succession on HBO. Not a likable character on the show but it's excellent.

Three episodes into Mare of Eastown. Really good so far.
            Succession is on my short list to watch next, as soon as I finish Warrior.
            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• The fiance is watching GOT for the first time ever. Watching with her just so I can see her get super hooked and then incredibly disappointed.
              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Just finished S1 of Invincible. Very good imo.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Binged the first 3 seasons of Yellowstone this weekend. Hooked

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                    Just finished S1 of Invincible. Very good imo.
                    Incredibly violent/gory. Caught me off guard. I watched it all in a couple of days though. Would recommend.
                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post

Succession is on my short list to watch next, as soon as I finish Warrior.
                      Warrior is pretty cool. I liked it.
                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• We started animal kingdom last night. Seems like it's gonna be a wild twisted show
                        Prehistoric

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                          We started animal kingdom last night. Seems like it's gonna be a wild twisted show
                          awesome show!
                          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• Finished “The Flight Attendant” on HBO Max. It was ok. Kaley Couco (sp?) is smoking hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
                              Binged the first 3 seasons of Yellowstone this weekend. Hooked
                              Heck of a good show. One of my top 5 dramas ever.
                              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Ted Lasso on Apple TV. Excellent stuff. So many good characters.

Comment

• Saw a couple episodes of Food That Built America on History Channel last night. Pretty interesting to see the stories behind some of the big brands.
                                  I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                                    Saw a couple episodes of Food That Built America on History Channel last night. Pretty interesting to see the stories behind some of the big brands.
                                    I watched a few of those. Definitely recommended if you want to learn about these companies and their brands.

Alone (History Channel) is back on. They're at Chilko Lake in British Vancouver. This location is crawling with grizzlies. Through two episodes most every participant has encountered one.

Comment

• Better Call Saul
                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Started watching Wayward Pines with Matt Dillon. Finished S1 and S2 E1. SciFi type where a group of people were put into deep sleep and wakened in the year 4028 in a protected town. Unbeknownst to them, the rest of civilization is not what it once was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                          Started watching Wayward Pines with Matt Dillon. Finished S1 and S2 E1. SciFi type where a group of people were put into deep sleep and wakened in the year 4028 in a protected town. Unbeknownst to them, the rest of civilization is not what it once was.
                                          We just watched the pilot too. Looked interesting enough to continue but it will have to wait until next week cuz...

Harry Bosch is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

We just watched the pilot too. Looked interesting enough to continue but it will have to wait until next week cuz...

Harry Bosch is back!
                                            I'm ready for Harry.

Comment

• If anyone is into WW2 history I highly recommend watching this Youtube channel. This guy tells so many stories that I have never heard of from the war and I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on WW2.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfC...ONgww/featured

Comment

• The wife and I blitzed the final season of Bosch. Final season is solid. A political statement woven into the final season. Not a great but a pretty good ending.
                                                Last edited by Irish#1; 06-28-2021, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                                  If anyone is into WW2 history I highly recommend watching this Youtube channel. This guy tells so many stories that I have never heard of from the war and I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on WW2.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfC...ONgww/featured
                                                  I love WWII history and will take a look. Have you watched, “As it Happened “? Different episodes on Saipan and other Pacific battles.

Comment

• Watching Kisstory on A&E right now.

This on the heels of the WWE docs the best few months....A&E doing some solid work
                                                    Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

I love WWII history and will take a look. Have you watched, “As it Happened “? Different episodes on Saipan and other Pacific battles.
                                                      I don't believe I have, what platform can I check them out on?

Comment

I don't believe I have, what platform can I check them out on?
                                                        Prime

Comment

• I got a few episodes left of The Last Dance. I was too young to understand Michael Jordan. I recall watching the Bulls beat the Utah Jazz in the Finals but I was like 6. This guy rules though lmao.
                                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• er wut?
                                                            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Bout time. With Bosch and Goliath going off Prime, I need this. Young Tony well cast btw.

Comment

The wife and I blitzed the final season of Bosch. Final season is solid. A political statement woven into the final season. Not a great but a pretty good ending.
                                                                Not really an ending. Prime's moving a spin off with Harry as a Private Eye over to their IMDB channel.

I hope it's shot in 4K too. Nothing touches Bosch when it comes to the cinematography. They turn LA into a character, not a setting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobbyMac View Post

Not really an ending. Prime's moving a spin off with Harry as a Private Eye over to their IMDB channel.

I hope it's shot in 4K too. Nothing touches Bosch when it comes to the cinematography. They turn LA into a character, not a setting.
                                                                  That's good news. It also opens up for a lot more story lines and less restrictions on his actions as a PI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post

er wut?
                                                                    Kid looks just like Tony.

Comment

• The wife has been watching the comedy series Working Moms on Netflix. Actually pretty good.

Comment

• Just wrapped up HBO’s Mare of Easttown in one session. Was pretty good. Kate Winslett shines.
                                                                        "Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -Yeats

Comment

• Participants on Alone are dropping like flies. Only 25 days in and they’re down to five contestants.

Comment

• We haven't finished the last episode but they all built significant structures and haven't sourced much food.

Loki has been great and we just finished season 1 of Animal Kingdom.
                                                                            Prehistoric

Comment

Kid looks just like Tony.
                                                                              It is his real life son Michael Gandolfini, I just found that out

Comment

We haven't finished the last episode but they all built significant structures and haven't sourced much food.

Loki has been great and we just finished season 1 of Animal Kingdom.
                                                                                Several have some impressive structures for sure. My money has been on the dude from Alaska until last episode.

Comment

It is his real life son Michael Gandolfini, I just found that out
                                                                                  No wonder. lol

Comment

• Watching Dexter, got past season 3 for the first time…

The end of season 4 and beginning of season 5 just seem needlessly cruel. Not sure I even want to continue watching out of interest for the revival in the Fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                                                                      Watching Dexter, got past season 3 for the first time…

The end of season 4 and beginning of season 5 just seem needlessly cruel. Not sure I even want to continue watching out of interest for the revival in the Fall.
                                                                                      The final finale is just awful, I'm really interested how they bring it all back
                                                                                      Prehistoric

Comment

We haven't finished the last episode but they all built significant structures and haven't sourced much food.
                                                                                        Bears are getting more active. The two remaining ladies had some interesting times in last nights episode. I'm glad they changed to the 90 minutes episodes.

Comment

The final finale is just awful, I'm really interested how they bring it all back
                                                                                          The first preview I saw makes it seem like Dexter is falling into the Trinity Killer's routine... it's really just the "hiding in plain sight as a school teacher" thing, but the creators couldn't have possibly overlooked that parallel, right??

Comment

• Just watched Muscle Shoals on YouTube TV. Tells the story of how it became the place to record music. Includes interviews with Jaggar, Aretha, Steve Winwood, Wilson Pickett and a lot more. I recommend it if you’re into music.

Comment

• Just finished Boardwalk Empire. Hats off to HBO for making Steve Buscemi such a likelable and hateable villain.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrangerIrish24 View Post
                                                                                                Just finished Boardwalk Empire. Hats off to HBO for making Steve Buscemi such a likelable and hateable villain.
                                                                                                Watched it a couple of years ago. Really enjoyed it.

Comment

Watched it a couple of years ago. Really enjoyed it.
                                                                                                  HBO is so good at producing these types of series.

Comment

• Last edited by calvegas04; 07-20-2021, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• I watched Succession. I hate the Office style. I don't give a shiit about any of the characters besides Logan and the son Cameron was playing

BUT

It's still a great show. It's Billions minus interesting characters.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X