No announcement yet.

Freezageddon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to my apartment complex, there's a shortage of plumbing supplies across the entire state. This is unsurprising considering I heart a ton of office buildings had pipes burst, and every single building in just my complex had multiple burst pipes. I got lucky and didn't have one; then again it's been 8 days and I still have no running water. If it weren't for friends who let me come over to fill some jugs of drinking water, shower, and run some laundry on Sunday, I'd be in a pretty bad position. At least grocery stores have bottled water now.

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
      According to my apartment complex, there's a shortage of plumbing supplies across the entire state. This is unsurprising considering I heart a ton of office buildings had pipes burst, and every single building in just my complex had multiple burst pipes. I got lucky and didn't have one; then again it's been 8 days and I still have no running water. If it weren't for friends who let me come over to fill some jugs of drinking water, shower, and run some laundry on Sunday, I'd be in a pretty bad position. At least grocery stores have bottled water now.
      Hang in there. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• I got water back. Thank God

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
          I got water back. Thank God
          Was the first thing you did after getting water back flush the toilet? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

Was the first thing you did after getting water back flush the toilet? lol
            I had actually filled a large rubber storage tub with water and kept it in my bathtub in order to have water on hand just for that need.

Comment

• We got almost two feet of snow. Can’t remember the last time Arkansas got that kind of snowfall. I’m just thankful we didn’t get ice b/c that ultimately leads to power loss. Unfortunately, some idiots (I assume idiots since it was hit and run) hit a fire hydrant and we’ve been on a ‘boil order’ through at least Friday. Inconvenient but still first world problems.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X