Clash of Clans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
    LAX is a stripper at truck stops under the name ‘dazzler’... that’s about all I got.
    That I knew.

And for reasons I'm not proud of.

Comment

• dadazzler.. Bueller.. No big deal... Just a kid doing the I'm important thing I guess....

this Is a royale thinger magiger
      I was smarter when I drank...
      I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish Man3 View Post
        I have no clue what's happening here, lol.
        Neither do I, lol.

Comment

• Is phork dadazzler?

Comment

I have no clue what's happening here, lol.
            asking why this is happening Is so damn complicated..... I'm happy it's easy for my self to type these complicated thoughts..
            Last edited by Circa; 08-30-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Okay... so instead of keeping all of the unknown conversations.. I told dadazzler that If he kept swallowing instead of spitting he'd be ok in my book... but he was looking to kick me for some time now... I could shit turds more important than the damn game these days but as life goes... it is what it is. Keep feeling important and have a grown-ass man think about game...
              Last edited by Circa; 08-30-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Circa View Post
                Whoís dadazzler? Lax? Please tell me Iím not getting kicked out of the clan I should have started myself
                I dunno who DaDazzler is. I don't even think he is an IE person.

I've got the same handle in both games -- Drogo.

I can invite you back later today. But don't go randomly telling people they suck dick lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

I can invite you back later today. But don't go randomly telling people they suck dick lol
                  I disagree. Call a spade a spade.

And no Circa thats not me, I am in an entirely different clan.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post

Understood. Dudes got some sort of complex and I'm no good after drinkin all day..

Comment

• Originally posted by Circa View Post
                      Understood. Dudes got some sort of complex and I'm no good after drinkin all day..
                      Can you post your tag so I can add you as a friend and invite you back?

Comment

• Maybe it’s the way I’ve played all these years but the trainings are really hard for me. I’ve been stuck on number 9 for weeks,...
                        This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• I quit all my mobile games yesterday. I realized I was spending more time on mobile than I was playing actual, worthwhile games. I feel like a weight is off my shoulders. It's so nice not having to worry about boring, repetitive daily missions and rewards.

Comment

• You’ll be back,... loser,...
                            This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                              I quit all my mobile games yesterday. I realized I was spending more time on mobile than I was playing actual, worthwhile games. I feel like a weight is off my shoulders. It's so nice not having to worry about boring, repetitive daily missions and rewards.
                              Focusing on quidditch full-time, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                Focusing on quidditch full-time, huh?
                                Skyrim, full time, so I can completely crush the Imperial scum.

Comment

• It was a fun group for awhile. I enjoyed this game. It's fun seeing it pop up on occasion

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                    Skyrim, full time, so I can completely crush the Imperial scum.
                                    Loser,... anyway I get it if you play a lot of games,... I only play clash and either do so right before bed or while on the stationary bike. It works

Comment

• Took a long time but there is nothing left for me to upgrade.
                                      Now I am bored.
                                      RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• Originally posted by DomerInHappyValley View Post
                                        Took a long time but there is nothing left for me to upgrade.
                                        Now I am bored.
                                        Dude even in builder base???

Comment

• Me looking back at me, reading this thread...
                                          <iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/GFBStqENg7axO" width="480" height="329" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/film-quentin-tarantino-GFBStqENg7axO"
                                          <iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l2YWAvuYL4PlVZEeQ" width="480" height="204" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/quentin-tarantino-pulp-fiction-harvey-keitel-l2YWAvuYL4PlVZEeQ"
                                          Last edited by Circa; 08-30-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Stud

Comment

Dude even in builder base???
                                              BB is a pure cash grab.
                                              I mean the real base
                                              RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• Originally posted by DomerInHappyValley View Post
                                                BB is a pure cash grab.
                                                I mean the real base
                                                I havenít spent a dime on BB and find it more fun,... shame. Good on you for maxing home though. Iíve been grinding and the walls alone will take me some time still

Comment

I havenít spent a dime on BB and find it more fun,... shame. Good on you for maxing home though. Iíve been grinding and the walls alone will take me some time still
                                                  With all the perks now for CWL and clan points and challenges the upgrades go quick
                                                  RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• Lucky,… where you been???

Comment

• Y'all are still playing this game? Does the clan still exist?

Comment

• From the ashes....

Comment

Addicted!

Anyone playing?

Members of Irish Rennagins
                                                          Irish Man3 = Brandon (aka fearless leader)
                                                          Shakedown = Shakedown
                                                          IrishLax = Drogo
                                                          ACamp = CampbellDaBruce
                                                          Jason Pham = Jason
                                                          wizards8507 = wizards8507
                                                          NDBoiler = NDBoiler
                                                          Irish8428 = Vin-sanity
                                                          phork = Hork
                                                          Goosetranio = Oberon
                                                          irishog77 = 849
                                                          DomerInHappyValley = Brian the God
                                                          ulukinatme = Reuben
                                                          Gburghirish = Ryan
                                                          IrishLion10 = biggs1058
                                                          Chris P. Bacon = kiel
                                                          gkIrish = keemos28
                                                          Irish4Life13 = Irish4Life13
                                                          DjElfo = IrishBlood81
                                                          Lol, just taking a look back at the original crew. Good times!

Haven’t played in years though.
                                                          I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• Yep I still play,…

Comment

• That's a group of blue chip prospects if I've ever seen one

Comment

Lucky,… where you been???
                                                                You know just where to find me, lol. It seems like everytime I open the game my 5 month old daughter needs me to do something. I can one hand IE but it's harder to do with Clash.

Edit: 5 month old, I don't even know how old she is already, lol.

Comment

• Oh man congrats,… I didn’t even know,…. Did I??

Comment

Oh man congrats,… I didn’t even know,…. Did I??
                                                                    I don't know if I mentioned it or not. No worries though. Thank you. It's been incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

I don't know if I mentioned it or not. No worries though. Thank you. It's been incredible.
                                                                      There's a thread for that!

https://www.irishenvy.com/forums/out...nvy-dad-thread

Comment

• Max valk upgrade started,… lit

Comment

• Congrats lucky. This thread has got me feeling nostalgic. Re-download the app. Here I come bitches

Comment

• I want to rename my clan: Cochina’s enchiladas

Comment

I want to rename my clan: Cochina’s enchiladas
                                                                              You got my vote!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                              Working...
                                                                              X