Bad Religion's "Christmas Album"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Religion's "Christmas Album"

The most intelligent, intellectual, old school, anti-theist punk rock band in the land has released a Christmas album.

Only one track, "White Christmas" is secular.

Enjoy

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qm7e6SPTQtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Delete this thread no one likes bad religion. Haha nah but I've never listened to them

Not big on Christmas music, especially since my work has been playing it since early November. But I do like some rock/non-cover ones.

Smashing Pumpkins Christmastime

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qahlw8aUWkA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Mathews Christmas Song (live)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_6LbNlUU5bk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

White Stripes Candy Cane Children (live)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E5qqczBxVK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry if this is derailing your thread by turning this into a post your favorite Christmas song. But in my defense your thread was probably dead anyway cause no one likes bad religion, Haha just kidding again.
    Last edited by phillyirish; 12-06-2013, 05:03 PM.
    .....Before I Get Out

Comment

Greg Graffin (The lead singer and song writer) also holds a PHD from Cornell and is a literature professor there.

He's really awesome.... he has pushed people to question their beliefs his entire career. Now he's making punk rock atheists question his leadership with this album.

Nothing could be more punk.

Comment

Fuck you for un-punking my thread.

(You know... ha ha and all that.)

Comment

Originally posted by JughedJones View Post
          Greg Graffin (The lead singer and song writer) also holds a PHD from Cornell and is a literature professor there.

He's really awesome.... he has pushed people to question their beliefs his entire career. Now he's making punk rock atheists question his leadership with this album.

Nothing could be more punk.
          That's pretty cool. Too bad most punk rock today is watered down commercial pop crap. I don't even consider it nearly the same thing as the days as of the Ramones and The Clash etc.
          .....Before I Get Out

Comment

Love Bad Religion. Fortuitously stumbled onto their music in 6th grade, saw them live a half dozen times and think they're one of the best in my lifetime. Christmas seems like a weird topic for them to cover, but man they're good.

Comment

Originally posted by ResLife Hero View Post
              Love Bad Religion. Fortuitously stumbled onto their music in 6th grade, saw them live a half dozen times and think they're one of the best in my lifetime. Christmas seems like a weird topic for them to cover, but man they're good.
              There's no fear of them all of a sudden becoming believers... they're just sending a big fu*k you to anyone that wants to pigeonhole them.

Like I said, you can't be any more punk than that.
              Last edited by JughedJones; 12-06-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Whew! I started listening and saw 19 minutes and some seconds and was relieved to see it was the whole album, for a second I thought it was a "White Freebird Christmas".
                Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

Bad Religon should have packed it in immediately after Suffer.

Anyhow, here's the good stuff...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J4PvJFodujo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ex0Tk1ZOoxs?list=PLqiOwG65ohWLDOLmzql8GM6dRkXPsIyN J" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                      Bad Religon should have packed it in immediately after Suffer.

Anyhow, here's the good stuff...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J4PvJFodujo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SON! Don't try to out Bad Religion ME!!!!

It's a Gener- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- torrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Best Christmas Album this year. With the Robinson's Christmas a close second!!!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X