66 Creepy *** Stories That Will Ruin Your Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nlroma1o View Post
    In highschool my friends and I went up to Primrose Rd purposely to try and find ghosts. We drove up there and a bunch of us were packing heat just in case. aka. we had our paintball guns with us. Bc everyone knows paintballs will protect you from the supernatural. There wasnt shyte to see. Just a bunch of woods, fields, and nothingness. Primrose is an old legend...

Now the Hacienda house on Lincoln way. Before they added the addition on the back of the house, the bathrooms theres were creepy. The whole house had a really wierd vibe to it. But now that there is a huge addition to the back of the house, I honestly never get that vibe anymore and i was just there a few months ago.

Le Mans is def creepy. My best friends little sister lived there for 2 years. and i think she lived on the floor that was supposively haunted her Jr year. I asker her about it once and she said she never noticed anything, but that she had some friends who were constantly making up **** in their heads that they see stuff. lol. They would unitentionally scare the crap out of them selves.

One of the locally know haunted houses in the area, that is not on that list, is the old farm house on the corner of grape rd and brick rd in Granger. I dont know the current owner. But there was a family that lived there in the late 1990s that my mom knew. And ive gone over there before with her. Was never in there very long, but my mom told me a few years after they moved out, that they used to find chairs flipped over in the house and stuff moved around. Ther moved from the house due to job relocation, not because it was supposedly haunted. So either a ghost is in the house moving things, or their massive german shephards were knocking stuff over around the house. Its def the creepiest house in the area.
    There was an article in the SBT several years ago I recall, the ghost's name was Matilda. That is definitely a creepy looking house from the outside!
    I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

Hmmmm... When was this water skiing accident? Was my mom a drug dealer!!!!?????
      Im not sure when it was. I was actually discussing it with my Grandmother this morning and she thinks im confusing it with another house. Ill have to ask my uncle when i see him to see if its the one. She however worked with a woman at L.S Ayres (now macys) who lived there during the 90s. She said she had been in the house for some kind of dinner, and that it had a lot of small rooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
        This is a scary story, but it was all an elaborate set up.

My senior year of high school, and we were all getting riled up about 'Wisconsin haunted places' that we'd find on google. Football season had just ended, so this was the next 'rush'. We found one that was called 'green eyes bridge', and it's about 20 miles away from civilization (picture below):

You can google the story of why it's haunted if you'd like, but basically some servant way back when served a household and ended up murdering them all, and then hanging himself on the bridge. Naturally, it's haunted to the gills and with its location, a very, very creepy place to say the least.

Well 7 of my friends decided to scare the living hell out of me, and they succeeded.

If you look at the picture of the bridge, the 'far side' is the forest, and since you cannot drive a vehicle (only ATV) across, nobody goes there. On the near side is where you pull your vehicle up, shine the lights so you can see while on the bridge.

Like I said, 7 people set this up and I had no idea. 'We' made plans to go there one night. It was 3 of us (me + 2 *******s that knew what was about to go down).

*The night we went there, the water was much lower than this picture. You could basically walk across*

On the FAR side of the bridge where you cannot really get, was 1 of my other friends hidden in the bushes in a trench coat. Below the bridge was another friend video taping, and another to make noises below. The other friend hid in the bushes on the NEAR side of the bridge (you'll see why in a second) where we parked the truck.

So me and the two friends drive out there at about 11pm at night. Pitch black (again, they know others are hiding, but they say nothing to me). We park our truck on the near side of the bridge, shut it off so we can hear, and keep the brights on so we can see what we're doing. The 3 of us are in the middle of the bridge, looking around, talking **** to the 'ghosts', etc. All of a sudden, we hear a 'ding', which was one of the guys below the bridge. What happened next still gives me goosebumps to this day.

Again, we have our truck in front of the bridge, lights on, trucks off. We're in the middle, looking around and also to the 'other side' of the bridge. The ding was one thing and got our attention, but all of a sudden, the truck lights went out in a split second. Not like the battery was dieing, I'm talking directly shut off. All of a sudden, we have no source of light and are completely freaked out (me the most obviously). All of a sudden, the lights start flashing on and off, and then turn completely off again. At this time, the truck's engine is started, and someone is hammering on the throttle. There is **** in my pants at this point.

After about 10 seconds, the live truck puts the lights back on, and we look down to the far side of the bridge. A ****ing man in a trench coat starts walking towards us (my friends that were with me on the bridge were told to NOT let me jump over the bridge. That's how scared they knew I'd be).

So here I am, thinking this is all real. I start thinking 'why the hell did I not believe in ghosts/haunted stories/why am I going to die like this'. I'm sandwiched between a man in a trenchcoat who is getting nearer by the second, and a ****ing truck which mysteriously turned itself on and is revving the engines at me.

No idea why, but I choose the truck over the trenched man from the woods, and we run back and jump in and tore out of there.

How did I find out? Well, I went home, started calling everyone and was on MSN messenger telling EVERYONE what had just happened. After about a week, my friend Tony (trench coat) calls me and says he has to tell me something. Apparently his dad had been hearing things about this at work (about 45 minutes away) and said he had to tell me before the rumors continued.

It sucked.
        That's hilarious. Epic payback was in order, I assume??

Comment

• Originally posted by BurningRiver View Post
          I really do recommend the last three to people who only read the first three. Maps, Screens, and Friends are just as good if not better.

The way it's all tied together in the last chapter is incredible.
          Good to know. I'll plan on not sleeping tonight, either.

I'll be hopped up on all the Halloween candy I'm gonna eat inbetween kiddos and teenagers taht don't even dress up anymore and just present me with a trashbag to put candy in.

I'm telling them NO COSTUME, NO CANDY

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
            My family has three pretty decent stories... all from the 1980s... I'll have to share them soon.
            Has to be before Halloween is over or they don't count.

Comment

• Creepy things your kids say

Sorry to bump this thread, but I thought this link belonged here. Some are funny, but most of them are creepy as $hit

Comment

• Definitely some good stuff in that thread. I'm gonna keep my kids at arm length for the rest of the night though

Comment

• Originally posted by irishpat183 View Post
                  I was on vacation in Ithaca with my boyfriend at the time.

We had literally, Iím talking 10 minutes, just gotten into town and stopped at a suspension bridge near Cornellís campus. Iím terrified of heights and, so, my boyfriend was coaxing me step by step over the bridge. It was gorgeous and we stopped at the middle to take a picture.

On the side we had come from there was a parking lot with steps leading to the bottom of the gorge but on the far side there were hiking paths with no barrier.

A woman walked past us and offered to take a picture for us. We declined and she smiled and walked quickly to the far side of the bridge where she smoothly jumped off into the gorge. There was not a second of hesitation, it was almost like she expected the path to keep going.

The sound of a person hitting the ground from a jump like that sticks with you.

HOLY ****.
                  My wife went to Ithaca. A crazy number of people kill themselves by jumping off those gorges. Pretty up there, but a weird town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhode Irish View Post
                    My wife went to Ithaca. A crazy number of people kill themselves by jumping off those gorges. Pretty up there, but a weird town.
                    I just read the Irishpat post that you quoted, and I was completely confused.

I always thought Irishpat was married to a woman and had two kids, but I thought that post was from him (not copying a story) and that he's actually a homosexual, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
                      I just read the Irishpat post that you quoted, and I was completely confused.

I always thought Irishpat was married to a woman and had two kids, but I thought that post was from him (not copying a story) and that he's actually a homosexual, lol.
                      Ha yeah I assumed he was quoting one of the stories, based on everything I know about the world. If Pat is actually a gay man who vacations in Ithaca I will have to rethink absolutely everything.

Comment

• So this guy on reddit found a secret staircase in his new house...

Fuck. - Imgur

Comment

• Holy crap.

Comment

• That's real-life-horror-movie-type stuff. Wow.

Comment

• I do wonder just how old the person is who posted this. According to the narrative it's his parents' house. He was roughhousing with his little brother in his parents bedroom – a huge "no-no" in my parents' house as well as mine.

He had a bag of halloween candy yet used pretty salty language and put together a very well written and photographically composed.

I call BS.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/06X9qXTvKNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                  So this guy on reddit found a secret staircase in his new house...

****. - Imgur
                                  That is awesome. I would love to have that in my house.

I do strongly disagree with the assumption that someone was "living in his walls," though. How would a person get in and out of that crawl space and in and out of the house? Why would someone want to live in that space? My bet is that is where his dad went to smoke pot.

Dshans, I thought the same thing. But I guess he could be 15 or 16 and that would be somewhat believable.
                                  Last edited by Rhode Irish; 11-14-2013, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• I do agree the story seems a little bit fishy, but still pretty creepy.

I loved how he didn't notice the banana peel was fairly new until a few seconds later and got the **** out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by calvegas04 View Post
                                      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/06X9qXTvKNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                      Creepy, but fake. You can see her in that crawl space when he is setting up the video. No way he wouldn't have seen that.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1rish View Post
                                        I do agree the story seems a little bit fishy, but still pretty creepy.

I loved how he didn't notice the banana peel was fairly new until a few seconds later and got the **** out of there.
                                        It was put there after the fact "for scale." Cause, you know, I would have had no idea if those candy wrappers were normal size or fun size if the banana peel wasn't there.

Comment

• Bump in honor of October first... this thread is always a good one heading into the Halloween season...
                                          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• I'll go with the event in Oregon today.

Creepy, indeed, and far too common, be it October or march or June.

Or Colorado, Connecticut, Texas, etc., etc., etc.

Comment

• This one father has a son aged about 4 or 5 called Hunter – when he gets bad dreams, he’ll climb into his parents bed
                                              One particular night the father hears his son calling from the next room, only, he doesn’t say “dad”, he calls him by his full name
                                              When the father goes to check on Hunter, asking what’s up – he finds Hunter asleep, and when roused Hunter merely says “Dad, when they call you you’re not supposed to answer”

Comment

• This father is going through a divorce and in the meantime he stays with his own mother, who claims the house is haunted by the shadow of a girl walking from room to room
                                                Since he and his wife share custody of his daughter, one some weeks she stays with her mother, and others her father – one particular week in the middle of the night, the father is on the computer
                                                Out of the corner of his eye he catches his daughter sneaking into the kitchen, where she stops dead and stares at him for a few minutes – but he doesn’t look at her since he figured she’d just go back to bed
                                                Which she did – and when he checked on her a while later, he realised with a sick feeling in his gut that her bed was empty – she had been staying at her mother’s that week

Comment

In highschool my friends and I went up to Primrose Rd purposely to try and find ghosts. We drove up there and a bunch of us were packing heat just in case. aka. we had our paintball guns with us. Bc everyone knows paintballs will protect you from the supernatural. There wasnt shyte to see. Just a bunch of woods, fields, and nothingness. Primrose is an old legend...

Now the Hacienda house on Lincoln way. Before they added the addition on the back of the house, the bathrooms theres were creepy. The whole house had a really wierd vibe to it. But now that there is a huge addition to the back of the house, I honestly never get that vibe anymore and i was just there a few months ago.

Le Mans is def creepy. My best friends little sister lived there for 2 years. and i think she lived on the floor that was supposively haunted her Jr year. I asker her about it once and she said she never noticed anything, but that she had some friends who were constantly making up **** in their heads that they see stuff. lol. They would unitentionally scare the crap out of them selves.
                                                  One of the locally know haunted houses in the area, that is not on that list, is the old farm house on the corner of grape rd and brick rd in Granger. I dont know the current owner. But there was a family that lived there in the late 1990s that my mom knew. And ive gone over there before with her. Was never in there very long, but my mom told me a few years after they moved out, that they used to find chairs flipped over in the house and stuff moved around. Ther moved from the house due to job relocation, not because it was supposedly haunted. So either a ghost is in the house moving things, or their massive german shephards were knocking stuff over around the house. Its def the creepiest house in the area.
                                                  My wife has some good stories out of Le Man Hall. That place is haunted no doubt in my mind. All kinds of weird stuff but books coming out of drawers and thrown in the middle of her two person dorm room in the dead of night on top of all kinds of other stuff. I will have to ask her for some stories to share but she has no doubts in her mind, lots of the ladies there treat it like another roommate/neighbor. Apparitions in the halls too. Lots of stuff on the upper floors especially.

Comment

• I'm bumping this because I'm going through my 'subscribed' threads and I want to revisit these lol

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                    Working...
                                                    X