Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

66 Creepy *** Stories That Will Ruin Your Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 66 Creepy *** Stories That Will Ruin Your Day

    http://thoughtcatalog.com/michael-ko...ruin-your-day/
    (The link isn't working because the word "arse" is filtered out. Follow the link, then change the *** asterisks to say "arse."

    Got this from another forum. Some aren't all that creepy, some are pretty messed up, and some are actually kind of funny. Enjoy

    Oh, and I guess someone on Redit did a video reenactment for the first story that shows up in the list:

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_u6Tt3PqIfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by ulukinatme; 10-29-2013, 04:09 PM.

  • #2
    Link isn't working for me

    Comment


    • #3
      http://thoughtcatalog.com/michael-ko...ruin-your-day/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by #1rish View Post
        Link isn't working for me
        It's not working for me either....were these all a figment of my imagination?! Now that is creepy.











        Actually, the link isn't working because the word "arse" in the link is being filtered to ***. So, follow the link above, then changed the asterisks to "arse" to get the right page.
        Last edited by ulukinatme; 10-29-2013, 03:49 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          That 2am deal was pretty creepy.

          But the link isn't working.

          Watch the vid for "The Imposter"...looks like an awesome movie

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by irishpat183 View Post

            But the link isn't working.
            See my previous post. Follow the link, then change the asterisks to "arse," except use the 3 letter version.

            Comment


            • #7
              I was on vacation in Ithaca with my boyfriend at the time.

              We had literally, I’m talking 10 minutes, just gotten into town and stopped at a suspension bridge near Cornell’s campus. I’m terrified of heights and, so, my boyfriend was coaxing me step by step over the bridge. It was gorgeous and we stopped at the middle to take a picture.

              On the side we had come from there was a parking lot with steps leading to the bottom of the gorge but on the far side there were hiking paths with no barrier.

              A woman walked past us and offered to take a picture for us. We declined and she smiled and walked quickly to the far side of the bridge where she smoothly jumped off into the gorge. There was not a second of hesitation, it was almost like she expected the path to keep going.

              The sound of a person hitting the ground from a jump like that sticks with you.




              HOLY ****.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                See my previous post. Follow the link, then change the asterisks to "arse," except use the 3 letter version.
                I've gone full retard. My bad. LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  My parents bought their first house back in 1972. It was a fixer-upper, but they decided to move in right away and fix things as time/money permitted.

                  Within a few days of moving in, the new neighbors came over to introduce themselves. They also let my parents know that the previous owners had moved out after a nasty divorce. They had lost their second baby from SIDS, and their relationship went downhill from there.

                  My parents were horrified, more so because they were newly pregnant and couldnt imagine going through such a thing.

                  They eventually pretty much forgot all about it. Life went on. They were in love with their new life and their new house.

                  In preparation for the baby, they decided to wallpaper the nursery. Now, my Dad told my mom there was no need in wallpapering the inside of the closet, but she insisted. She was kneeling down, scraping off old paint inside of the closet when her eyes fell upon something that made her blood turn to ice.

                  Written in crayon, at about eye level for a kindergartner, in childish scrawl was: I KILLED THE BABY.
                  This stuff freaks me out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                    This stuff freaks me out
                    Yeah, that story got me hooked, mindblown.gif

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                      Yeah, that story got me hooked, mindblown.gif
                      You read the one about the married couple doing yard work and the husband saw a teenager hanging from a tree? That's messed up

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LOL

                        The scariest thing happened to me in an old house I used to rent back in 2008. I came home from work one day and heard a bloodcurdling scream come from my crawl space. The entrance to my crawl space was in my coat closet in the foyer. The hatch to get in was still shut, but there was a trail of blood leading up to it, and bloody scratch marks all over it. I knew there was nobody else in the house because my roommate was in Atlanta on a business trip all week. If he had been home, I wouldn’t put it past him to have injured himself dicking around down there. He constantly had to go down there because he would disconnect the speaker wires running from my receiver to the outdoor speakers.

                        Whenever he pulled the receiver out to plug his laptop in, the wires would yank out of their ports and fall through the hole we drilled in the floor. They didn’t have any slack because the idiot at Home Depot that cut them for me didn’t know what the hell he was doing. I asked him for 100 ft of 8 gauge speaker wire and he started cutting me CAT5 cable. How the **** do you confuse Ethernet with speaker wire? That was the last straw with Home Depot. They already screwed me twice with that ****** Ryobi brand of tools they carry. I bought a Ryobi leaf blower and weed wacker and neither of them ever started. I think Ryobi is Japan’s way of getting us back for nuking them. **** Ryobi and **** Home Depot.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by irishpat183 View Post
                          LOL

                          The scariest thing happened to me in an old house I used to rent back in 2008. I came home from work one day and heard a bloodcurdling scream come from my crawl space. The entrance to my crawl space was in my coat closet in the foyer. The hatch to get in was still shut, but there was a trail of blood leading up to it, and bloody scratch marks all over it. I knew there was nobody else in the house because my roommate was in Atlanta on a business trip all week. If he had been home, I wouldnt put it past him to have injured himself dicking around down there. He constantly had to go down there because he would disconnect the speaker wires running from my receiver to the outdoor speakers.

                          Whenever he pulled the receiver out to plug his laptop in, the wires would yank out of their ports and fall through the hole we drilled in the floor. They didnt have any slack because the idiot at Home Depot that cut them for me didnt know what the hell he was doing. I asked him for 100 ft of 8 gauge speaker wire and he started cutting me CAT5 cable. How the **** do you confuse Ethernet with speaker wire? That was the last straw with Home Depot. They already screwed me twice with that ****** Ryobi brand of tools they carry. I bought a Ryobi leaf blower and weed wacker and neither of them ever started. I think Ryobi is Japans way of getting us back for nuking them. **** Ryobi and **** Home Depot.
                          The best part of that story? The guy that submitted that story goes by the name "rambles_off_topic." No joke.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                            You read the one about the married couple doing yard work and the husband saw a teenager hanging from a tree? That's messed up
                            Yup, pretty messed up. I just finished the last story. Read #28 too:

                            A few years back I rented an apartment from a friend of mine. He had recently bought it and had it completely renovated. He put it up for sale but couldnt find a buyer so I offered to rent it in the meantime.
                            After moving in I realized there was something wrong with the lady next door. She was about 45 but looked much older. She would sit up all night listening to Christian radio shows and talking loudly to someone. It got to the point where I couldnt sleep so I went over to her place and asked her to keep it down. She opened her door and I got a quick peek. Her walks all had crosses painted on them in different colors. And words like Jesus and angels scribbled everywhere. The windows were painted black letting no light in at all. It was damp, yellow stained 50 year old carpets, dog **** and **** roaches everywhere. No dog though.

                            I asked her to please keep it down. She just looked at me and shut the door. Then she turned up the radio even louder.

                            The next night I had my GF staying over. I wake up in the middle of the night and see a shadow of a person next to the bed looking at us sleeping. I think Im hallucinating as I usually do in the dark when Im sleepy. But then the shadow starts talking. Its my neighbor and shes holding something in her hand. She broke in during the night and who knows how long she stood there.

                            You should lock your door at night she says and walks out.

                            The next morning I hear someone making strange noises below my bedroom window. Its my neighbor talking to herself in tongue. She has a plastic bag in her hand with her rotting dead dog inside. Its hot as hell outside and I can smell death from the bag.

                            At this point Im scared shitless. Shes obviously very insane. I go upstairs and knock on another persons door and ask what the hell is going on. The guy is as scared as me. Apparently she broke into his apartment one evening as well while he was watching tv with his kids. He got up from the couch to get a snack only to find her behind the couch staring at him holding a power drill. (Now I know what was in her hand.)

                            At this stage Im basically pooping myself. I call the cops and they know all about her. Apparently she is a violent schizzo and she hasnt taken her meds. But they cant force her or enter her apartment w/o her permission because she owns it. The only thing they can do is get her when she goes outside. I sit up for the next two days waiting for her to run out of cigarettes. When I hear her leave at 2am to go across the road to the 7-eleven I call the cops. They have 3 cars and a special van over in less than 2 minutes. They restrain her and throw her in the van and drive off to some institution and in less than a minute its like she was never there.

                            I never see her again. Still have nightmares about her looking at me in my sleep.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sent these to my wife...She responded:

                              "Hurry your *** home"

                              I will now come home and walk around our house knocking on doors and making noise in random places...LOL



                              It's the small victories in life, gentlemen.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                #63

                                When I was sixteen I was sitting at a table with my mom talking about life, musing on the afterlife and reincarnation.. The usual. I began to laugh and say “you know, I’m pretty sure I remember my past life”. This was about the time her face went pale. I asked her why.

                                That’s when she began to list all of the details of my silly past life which I always felt was just a recurring dream I must have. She told me how I was the youngest child in a family of poor travelers. How my crib was the top drawer of any dresser where we would sleep and my mother was a tall, bony, angry looking woman with her hair pulled high, always wearing a long dress. All the details I was about to tell her, for what I thought was the first time.

                                “How did you know all of that? I’ve never told you before!” I said.

                                “Because that isn’t the first time you’ve told me”, she said, “you told me that story many times when you were a baby, after you first learned to talk.”

                                “I don’t believe it!”

                                “And the worst thing…” she said with a dark brow, “was when I would come to play with you…and you would tell me your other mother was behind me.”

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by irishpat183 View Post
                                  Sent these to my wife...She responded:

                                  "Hurry your *** home"

                                  I will now come home and walk around our house knocking on doors and making noise in random places...LOL



                                  It's the small victories in life, gentlemen.
                                  Check the ****ing closets:

                                  #38
                                  I’m a journalist and was told this doozy by a woman I interviewed for a true crime story.

                                  When this woman was a young girl, say 8 years old, she started to come down stairs at night to tell her father that there was a man in her closet. He tells her there’s no such thing as the Boogeyman and sends her back to bed. This happens on and off for like a week. Finally, he gets frustrated and walks her back to the room and says, “I’ll show you there’s nothing in your closet” and goes to open the door. It opens an inch and then he feels someone slam it shut.

                                  Turns out there really was a man in her closet. This guy was a perv who would come in to the house every night and stare at the girl from the closet while she slept. The dad kicked the **** out of him and the perv went to prison for many years.

                                  I researched her story 20 years after this happened. The guy had just gotten out of jail again and no one could find him.
                                  And this:

                                  I was once in a hottub with some friends late at night, and we were all telling some stories. One of the guys told us this one, a story of a girl he knows (not sure if it’s true, but multiple people in the hottub who knew her verified it was true):

                                  So one day, this girl was called over to babysit. She did it a lot for these people, so it was routine for her.

                                  Anyways, she was told to put the kids to bed at 9, and she did. After she put the to bed, she started watching TV and doing homework, waiting for the parents to come home. But then, she started hearing some noises coming out of the basement, like pans falling and stuff. She just ignored it, and thought it was the washing machine or something. Anyways, a little later, she starts hearing the noises again. She decides to call the police, and tell them she was hearing noises coming out of the basement at the house she’s babysitting at.

                                  The lady at the station told her there’s a patroller in her area, and that he’ll be at the house in about 20 minutes. Anyways, in about 5 minutes, she hears a knock on the door. She answers, and it’s a full swat team. She asked, “I thought they were just sending a patroller..” and one of the guys told her, “After you hung up the phone, we heard a second phone on the line hang up.” Ended up there was a man in the basement, listening to the conversation. The lady in the station waited and heard him hang up, then immediately sent the SWAT team to help. They went downstairs and caught him; he was wanted for multiple cases of rape.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    I have a creepy one from high school...

                                    There was this old back road that connected two main streets called "continental plaza" that was unused and we'd all take our Girlfriends there to bang in our cars or drink beer (I'm sure everyone had that "place" they met up at).

                                    A group of us go out there one night and there is a fire going in a distance down the road about midway between the two main roads. We ignore it, mainly because we're scared.

                                    Turns out...it was some ****ing satanic cult that had a bonfire and raped and murdered a young girl. Insane that I was no more than 2-300 yards away from that going on.

                                    The left her body in the fire.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Here are some other people that have seen some strange stuff in the area I'm talking about:

                                      1960 Evil Overpass &#33; Humble, TX - Spiritualism & Mediumship - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums - Page 25


                                      I went to high school in Humble Tx, BTW if you're trying to make the connection

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by irishpat183 View Post
                                        I have a creepy one from high school...

                                        There was this old back road that connected two main streets called "continental plaza" that was unused and we'd all take our Girlfriends there to bang in our cars or drink beer (I'm sure everyone had that "place" they met up at).

                                        A group of us go out there one night and there is a fire going in a distance down the road about midway between the two main roads. We ignore it, mainly because we're scared.

                                        Turns out...it was some ****ing satanic cult that had a bonfire and raped and murdered a young girl. Insane that I was no more than 2-300 yards away from that going on.

                                        The left her body in the fire.
                                        Thats messed up. I pulled this from the Shag, same thread as this. Picher, OK has that kind of stuff going on:

                                        There is a place not far from my own town that is the last dying remnant of a mining town nestled in one of the most desolate, polluted, unsettling places in the world- this place is called Picher. Don’t believe me? Google it. The place is dominated by chat piles- mountains of grey gravel and dirt that stretch up hundreds of feet, collapsed mines and sink holes, abandoned and destroyed roads and buildings. The place is an absolute post apocalyptic wasteland, other than the few people who still refuse to give up their claim of land on the borderlands of hell. And there are even less of those now, since a tornado swept through and demolished half the town a few years ago. Once again, google.

                                        But strangest of all, there is a cult out there that hides in the chat piles and forgotten mines.

                                        In and around Picher, things have a funny habit of going missing- pets, livestock, and even drifters. And they don’t usually show back up. Where do they wind up, you might ask? At the bottoms of water filled mines, stretching down hundreds of feet into the earth, disposed of by these people, is the most common answer. Most of the locals just call them a “Satanic cult,” but then, I know that there are a lot more things out there to worship and give tribute to than just old Scratch, who who knows. It isn’t even a scoffed at as some urban legend- the locals know that they’re out there just as surely as they know anything, and they don’t keep guns loaded by the bed for ghost stories. It isn’t ever a wise idea to go exploring the chat piles and abandoned stretches of waste at night, because the people I have met over the years that had encounters all claim that these people mean business, not hesitating to chase after or taking shots at whoever might have had the nerve to interrupt their rites. Sometimes, though, if you investigate during the day, you will come across the remains of whatever it was they did the night before. Fire pits, stone circles, dead animals, an occasionally a bit of jewelry or some other little oddity. I saw three of them once when they attempted a road trap on myself and some friends on a dirt road, but it has been much more often that I have come across those cold traces at one time or another out there exploring. A burned log here, a hollowed out dog there, and once even a ring, which upon consideration, I left right where I had found it. One thing always stood out though, stranger than the rest, that I saw.

                                        I had seen a vertical shape in the distance, though obviously not a tree, and decided to investigate it. And the closer I got, the more and more unnerved I became at the steady realization of what it was. A wooden cross, planted in the ground, every bit of seven feet high. And there was something on it.

                                        From the distance I thought it was actually a person on there, and that had my adrenaline racing, ready to turn and race back to my car if that was the truth of it or if I so much as heard a twig snap. But the closer I got, I realized that it was something else, some sort of animal. It was a goat.

                                        But let me explain. It’s front legs had been cut and broken so that they could form a T, like a human, and it’s ankles had been nailed into the wood. As had the ankles of the back legs, crossed over each other. A true crucifixion. The topper, though, was the head. A crown of rose bush thorns had been wrapped around the things head, it’s horns jutting up through the center, which in a way made me think of the cartoon devil using it’s horns to hold up the halo. It’s eyes had been gouged out. And there was a silver dollar shoved in it’s mouth, keeping it propped open in a silent scream.

                                        I turned and left, walking at a brisk pace to say the least, keeping my eyes peeled for any sign of people hiding in the trees or chat piles, my hand close to the pistol under my coat. I did hear some rocks go sliding at one point, but saw no one, and made it to my car unharassed and proceeded to haul *** out of that place.

                                        There are reasons you don’t go out in Picher at night, or if you’re smart, not at all.



                                        I've got one personal story, but it's not all that great. I was driving down a country road one night. It was in the fall, probably about 50 degrees outside and the leaves just starting to turn. I don't remember what I was coming back from, but I remember what I saw next. In the rearview mirror I caught the face of an old woman, maybe in her 70s, with a scowl and an old hat on. Freaked me the hell out. For some reason instinct said to hit the gas and look ahead. When I looked back in the rearview mirror again I didn't see anything, and nothing in the back seat when I turned around finally.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          My parents house is about 30 minutes of back roads from where I went to college. I was heading back to school around midnight after being home from dinner and I had a really creepy experience. There is a state park that I have to pass on the way from my parents house to school that used to be really nice but has turned into a bit of a summer hang out for MS13 members. I passed the park and a car turned on its headlights and pulled out behind me. I was speeding so I thought it was a cop but after a few moments when I didn't see lights I thought I was in the clear.

                                          The path to my college involves a lot of turns onto different back roads so it is unusual for someone to follow you after about 2 or 3 turns but this car stayed close behind me and made every turn with me. Also, I fly on these roads because there is rarely anyone else on them and this car was keeping up with me. I started paying more attention to the car.

                                          I started scanning the radio for something to listen to. For some reason I stopped on a radio that had static that was occasionally yielding some words. Through the static I swear I thought I heard the words "faster". That freaked me out so I floored it and sure enough the car sped up right behind me. At this point, I was freaked the **** out, especially because I knew there was were multiple stop signs coming up where the car would be right on my ***.

                                          Something happened. I don't know if an animal ran in the road or a he just lost control but the car spun out and went off the road. There was no way in hell I was going to stop but I called 911 and got the hell out of there.

                                          The next morning I saw in the paper that a suspected gang member with a warrant for murder was in critical condition after a single car accident.

                                          Yeah.
                                          If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            My roommate (a poster on IE) can confirm this.

                                            About two weeks ago I came home from class and a bottle of massage oil (sexy, I know) that I keep in a desk drawer was sitting on my nightstand. It wasn't there when I left, nobody was in our apartment (that we know of), and he didn't go in there. Not there first time something weird has happened in our apartment
                                            If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Kaneyoufeelit View Post
                                              My roommate (a poster on IE) can confirm this.

                                              About two weeks ago I came home from class and a bottle of massage oil (sexy, I know) that I keep in a desk drawer was sitting on my nightstand. It wasn't there when I left, nobody was in our apartment (that we know of), and he didn't go in there. Not there first time something weird has happened in our apartment

                                              Room mate was doing naughty stuff with the massage oil and doesn't want to fess up

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Read #30. The guy bought an app on his phone that would record him sleeping. Lets just say it picked up a little more than him snoring

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                  Read #30. The guy bought an app on his phone that would record him sleeping. Lets just say it picked up a little more than him snoring
                                                  Yeah, I saw that one too. Could have been faked, but makes for a good story still

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    You guys need to read the reddit story "Pen Pal". Part 3 is called "Boxes"and it freaked me the f*ck out.

                                                    Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                      You guys need to read the reddit story "Pen Pal". Part 3 is called "Boxes"and it freaked me the f*ck out.
                                                      I suck at the internet...I"m looking that up on reddit but I"m not seeing that story in particular

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                        You guys need to read the reddit story "Pen Pal". Part 3 is called "Boxes"and it freaked me the f*ck out.
                                                        Took some searching, but I just read the first story. Posting a link, I'm about to read the second one now:

                                                        Footsteps : nosleep
                                                        Balloons : nosleep
                                                        Boxes : nosleep

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                                          Took some searching, but I just read the first story. Posting a link, I'm about to read the second one now:

                                                          Footsteps : nosleep
                                                          Balloons : nosleep
                                                          Boxes : nosleep
                                                          Thanks for posting! I was in the right place at the "nosleep" section...but I couln't find it

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            There's more than just those first three, but the best are definitely the first three stories of the series. It's actually about to get expanded on as a book.

                                                            Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Originally posted by irishpat183 View Post
                                                              Thanks for posting! I was in the right place at the "nosleep" section...but I couln't find it
                                                              Pat, with you having newborns I don't know if I'd read those. Be prepared to sleep outside their door with a bat or something lol.

                                                              Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                Pat, with you having newborns I don't know if I'd read those. Be prepared to sleep outside their door with a bat or something lol.
                                                                Yup, I've got two that are 3 and under with another on the way...I'm thinking my wife may be right about opting for home schooling.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  This is a true story. I know because it just happened to me.

                                                                  I worked for a company for five years. I reported to the CFO. I busted a$$ and took the company from the dark ages of technology to current, efficient, cost saving technology across the board. In the five years we had less than 10 meetings and they usually lasted five minutes or less. You could tell he didn't care what I had to say and he never once provided direction. This last March I'm called into the conference room where my boss and the HR guy are sitting. The HR guy says I'm being let go because "It's just not working out." My boss then gets up and leaves me and the HR guy by ourselves. I'm shocked to say the least.

                                                                  I make the 70 minute drive home wondering how I'm going to tell the wife. After telling my wife, she's livid knowing what I did for the company, the sacrifices I made and how I made that long drive every day.

                                                                  She looks at me and says "He didn't appreciate a thing you did for them. He'll die of a heart attack in six months".

                                                                  He died in his sleep of a heart attack last Saturday.

                                                                  Yes, this is true.
                                                                  Last edited by Irish#1; 10-29-2013, 06:50 PM.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                    This is a true story. I know because it just happened to me.

                                                                    I worked for a company for five years. I reported to the CFO. I busted a$$ and took the company from the dark ages of technology to current, efficient, cost saving technology across the board. In the five years we had less than 10 meetings and they usually lasted five minutes or less. You could tell he didn't care what I had to say and he never once provided direction. This last March I'm called into the conference room where my boss and the HR guy are sitting. The HR guy says I'm being let go because "It's just not working out." My boss then gets up and leaves me and the HR guy by ourselves. I'm shocked to say the least.

                                                                    I make the 70 minute drive home wondering how I'm going to tell the wife. After telling my wife, she's livid knowing what I did for the company, the sacrifices I made and how I made that long drive every day.

                                                                    She looks at me and says "He didn't appreciate a thing you did for them. He'll die of a heart attack in six months".

                                                                    He died in his sleep of a heart attack last Saturday.

                                                                    Yes, this is true.
                                                                    Do NOT cheat on that woman! Lol

                                                                    Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Alright, I just read the trilogy of those stories posted above...holy ****

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #36
                                                                        Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                        Do NOT cheat on that woman! Lol
                                                                        Irish#1 reads this and thinks, "Oh shoot, you're probably right!!"
                                                                        This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #37
                                                                          The pen pal trilogy is awesome! Thanks for ensuring a loud fart will make me jump 10 feet the rest of the week.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #38
                                                                            Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                                                            The pen pal trilogy is awesome! Thanks for ensuring a loud fart will make me jump 10 feet the rest of the week.
                                                                            To be clear it's not just a trilogy. There's 5 total parts I think. I think the first 3 are without a doubt the best of the series though. But yeah lol, I locked my door twice for a couple weeks after reading those.

                                                                            Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #39
                                                                              what the fvck

                                                                              I saw this little bird walking on the street when suddenly a seagull grabbed it in it’s mouth. Seagull started to smash this helpless bird against the ground few times. After a while it ate the bird and I saw a bump on seagull’s neck like the bird was stuck in it’s throat. Then it flew off.

                                                                              I was just standing there and said: “What the ****, seagulls shouldn’t do that.”

                                                                              **** seagulls.
                                                                              Prehistoric

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #40
                                                                                Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                To be clear it's not just a trilogy. There's 5 total parts I think. I think the first 3 are without a doubt the best of the series though. But yeah lol, I locked my door twice for a couple weeks after reading those.
                                                                                Awesome. 2 more reasons to sleep with the lights on.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by irishpat183 View Post
                                                                                  I was on vacation in Ithaca with my boyfriend at the time.

                                                                                  We had literally, Im talking 10 minutes, just gotten into town and stopped at a suspension bridge near Cornells campus. Im terrified of heights and, so, my boyfriend was coaxing me step by step over the bridge. It was gorgeous and we stopped at the middle to take a picture.

                                                                                  On the side we had come from there was a parking lot with steps leading to the bottom of the gorge but on the far side there were hiking paths with no barrier.

                                                                                  A woman walked past us and offered to take a picture for us. We declined and she smiled and walked quickly to the far side of the bridge where she smoothly jumped off into the gorge. There was not a second of hesitation, it was almost like she expected the path to keep going.

                                                                                  The sound of a person hitting the ground from a jump like that sticks with you.



                                                                                  HOLY ****.
                                                                                  Anytime a post from Pat starts with "I was on vacation in Ithaca with my boyfriend at the time" you know something has gone horribly wrong.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #42
                                                                                    Lol!!!


                                                                                    Just finished the 3 stories...unbelievable story telling. Very creepy.

                                                                                    Being scared is awesome. But it's a different feeling now that I have kids. You're more worried and "scared" for them than yourself.

                                                                                    Crazy stuff!!!

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                                                                      Anytime a post from Pat starts with "I was on vacation in Ithaca with my boyfriend at the time" you know something has gone horribly wrong.
                                                                                      Lol....awesome

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • #44
                                                                                        Here's one of my favorite scary comics, you don't need to know the language to get the story.

                                                                                        2011 미스테리 단편 :: 네이버 만화

                                                                                        Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • #45
                                                                                          I have too many, but one that happened I no one will believe, but it still creeps me out when I think about it 30 years later.

                                                                                          Me and two of my best friends were walking down the street of Adamstown, PA, one late fall evening. The only thing to do for 15 year olds in that town was to go to the YMCA.

                                                                                          We were half way there when we notice someone in a white dress walking on the other side of the street in our direction. After a few feet, we notice it's a woman in a wedding dress. We can't stop staring at her and we're asking questions anyone would ask like, "What the blank is she doing?"

                                                                                          She is still heading towards us and is directly across the street as we near the YMCA and we are staring and can't take our eyes off it because it makes no sense. Why would a woman be walking along in a wedding dress on a weeknight at this time of night alone?

                                                                                          She had a veil over her face and the lace in the arms of the dress was wisping slowing in the wind like white tendrils. We couldn't see her feet because the dress was dragging on the ground, but I'd swear to this day it seemed like she was floating.

                                                                                          When she got directly across from us, we finally looked away as we neared the Y, but at the bottom of the steps, not 5 seconds later, we looked back for her and she was gone. Poof! Just vanished.

                                                                                          We looked at each other and just screamed like girls and ran into the building. It still creeps me out when I think about it.

                                                                                          About a month after that, my parents bought a book on local ghost stories and sure enough, what did I find in it? The story of the Bride of Adamstown. A woman whose husband died on their wedding day and she supposedly still walks the streets in search of him.

                                                                                          I can tell you personally, there is no supposedly about it. She still does it.
                                                                                          Last edited by IrishinTN; 10-29-2013, 09:22 PM.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                            Here's one of my favorite scary comics, you don't need to know the language to get the story.

                                                                                            2011 미스테리 단편 :: 네이버 만화
                                                                                            Holy **** that one got me. I just slammed my laptop shut and jumped out of my seat.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                              Here's one of my favorite scary comics, you don't need to know the language to get the story.

                                                                                              2011 미스테리 단편 :: 네이버 만화
                                                                                              @@!$%(#

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
                                                                                                @@!$%(#
                                                                                                Brown stains?

                                                                                                Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                                  Brown stains?
                                                                                                  I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. Watching NBA and reading all this **** in my room alone in the dark. If the TV turns off randomly I might scream.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by IrishinTN View Post
                                                                                                    I have too many, but one that happened I no one will believe, but it still creeps me out when I think about it 30 years later.

                                                                                                    Me and two of my best friends were walking down the street of Adamstown, PA, one late fall evening. The only thing to do for 15 year olds in that town was to go to the YMCA.

                                                                                                    We were half way there when we notice someone in a white dress walking on the other side of the street in our direction. After a few feet, we notice it's a woman in a wedding dress. We can't stop staring at her and we're asking questions anyone would ask like, "What the blank is she doing?"

                                                                                                    She is still heading towards us and is directly across the street as we near the YMCA and we are staring and can't take our eyes off it because it makes no sense. Why would a woman be walking along in a wedding dress on a weeknight at this time of night alone?

                                                                                                    She had a veil over her face and the lace in the arms of the dress was wisping slowing in the wind like white tendrils. We couldn't see her feet because the dress was dragging on the ground, but I'd swear to this day it seemed like she was floating.

                                                                                                    When she got directly across from us, we finally looked away as we neared the Y, but at the bottom of the steps, not 5 seconds later, we looked back for her and she was gone. Poof! Just vanished.

                                                                                                    We looked at each other and just screamed like girls and ran into the building. It still creeps me out when I think about it.

                                                                                                    About a month after that, my parents bought a book on local ghost stories and sure enough, what did I find in it? The story of the Bride of Adamstown. A woman whose husband died on their wedding day and she supposedly still walks the streets in search of him.

                                                                                                    I can tell you personally, there is no supposedly about it. She still does it.
                                                                                                    Nice one!

                                                                                                    Funnier than you in 2012.

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Adsense

                                                                                                    Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X