• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnnyKillz - I bid you adieu!

Where the heck did JohnnyKillz go?

Originally posted by LoveThee View Post
    Where the heck did JohnnyKillz go?
    Into the dark abyss. He asked to be deleted..

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
      Sorry he's gone. Any word on what became of his vbucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
        Sorry he's gone. Any word on what became of his vbucks?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
          Seriously? That's sad.

Comment

He said he grew tired of this "facade" and didn't want his profile here to effect future employment opportunities. He actually requested over a month ago but we just left it thinking he would come back around, but he asked again so the big man fulfilled the request. I am sure he will continue to read the site.

Comment

JohnnyKillz - I bid you adeau!

May the wind always be at your back!
              Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

Future employer? WTF? Get off the ledge bros.

Comment

Originally posted by phork View Post
                  Seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                    Seriously...
                    Killz took a hiatus a year or two ago.

I imagine employment wasn't his only motivation.

Good luck with your future endeavors, good sir.

It's a shame that future IE members won't know know your colorful personality and posts.

I'm typing this post in Killz-esque format in your homage.

In the words of Mr. Bog T. Rotter, farewell, a chara.
                    Last edited by Rack Em; 04-25-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

He's going to work for NDNation.

Comment

Future employers? Wow his name is really JohnnyKillz?

Anyway....good luck to ya Johnny!

Don't forget, Wax on, wax off.

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Bluth View Post
                          Or maybe a Michigan alum?

Comment

I'll miss trolling threads with him. See ya Johnny.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Wait a minute.........If he's been completely deleted that means a lot of us here now look like we had an imaginary friend named Johnny. Have we been catfished?

Comment

When Johnny Manziel turns into the next Tate Forcier - we both believe he will - Killz will be back.

Comment

Unfortunate. For us.
                                  Godspeed Johnny.
                                  Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

RIP Killz

Comment

Jonathan Killz

Comment

"And then secondly, it's just very, very pleasant. I mean, very pleasant." - Gary Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

It's a shame that future IE members won't know know your colorful personality and posts.

In the words of Mr. Bot T. Rotter, farewell, a chara.
                                          I just want to know whow this Bottrotter is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post

In the words of Mr. Bot T. Rotter, farewell, a chara.
                                            I am really gonna miss him telling gay people to stop getting so butt hurt over their lack of rights. With that said, I hardly knew ya.

Comment

"Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yg_rf2d894k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When on the road to sweet Athy,
                                              Hurroo Hurroo
                                              Hurroo Hurroo
                                              A stick in the hand, a drop in the eye
                                              A doleful damsel I did cry
                                              Johnny I hardly knew ya

Comment

Don't develop an alternate personality on the internet if you think it's going to impact your real life....

I did enjoy the oddity he seemed to be on here though.

Comment

Hes gonna come back on just to neg rep you for that

Comment

Johnny, a chara,

Le fear i measc buachaill&#237;,
                                                    Do mo dhearth&#225;ir &#243; mh&#225;thair eile,
                                                    Chun cara a bheadh ​​ar f&#225;il i gc&#243;na&#237; aoibh gh&#225;ire.
                                                    Is &#233; mo cairdeas mise i gc&#243;na&#237;!
                                                    Bh&#237; t&#250; i gc&#243;na&#237; fear ina seasamh ar do focal.
                                                    Agus d'&#233;inne a deir a mhalairt,
                                                    P&#243;g mo th&#243;in!

Rath D&#233; ort! Go maire t&#250;!

Beir bua agus beannacht,

Dearth&#225;ir Bogtrotter
                                                    Last edited by Bogtrotter07; 04-25-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Johnny you will be missed. Good luck with your future endeavors bro.

Comment

Honestly miss him, some people don't like him but the man was one of my favorite posters. I am gonna hit him up on xbox and get some details. I will let you guys know how he is doing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by military_irish View Post
                                                            This is me.

Johnny's my boy.

Comment

I'll miss Johnny because I like different points of view in discussions not followers.

Comment

Johnny did mention to give everyone his best, and he wanted all rumors dispelled. It was not a big thing that happened; just time for him to go. The guy has a lot going on in life right now!

To those he didn't have a chance to wish goodbye, he says "Sl&#225;n!" and he will probably stop back and take a peak from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by BobD View Post
                                                                  I'll miss Johnny because I like different points of view in discussions not followers.
                                                                  I disagree.

You're welcome Bob.

Comment

Next man in

Comment

I would venture to say that we might just see JohnnyF'inKillz on the afternoon/evening of August 31st, in the year of our Lord 2013.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ojiqyGvjbg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JK, an Irish Rover!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01 View Post
                                                                          Next man in
                                                                          Well played.

Comment

I beg your indulgence. Work with me. Replace "Swanee" with "Johnny" and you'll get the gist:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lGHdy7BsgWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The JohnnyKillz Zone
                                                                            Bright seasons in the warm sun
                                                                            Midnight closes in

Comment

• #39
                                                                              to Dixie dshans;

If we were all having a picnic, this is what I would want on the menu:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1FekVR_SC5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by Bogtrotter07 View Post
                                                                                to Dixie dshans;

If we were all having a picnic, this is what I would want on the menu:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1FekVR_SC5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                                A bit of Memphis, a touch of Nashville ... followed by a dash of Hotlanta and ending with a heavy dose of Nawlins ... I could dig it! Austin would cure the hangovers.

Think Johnny would come along if we offered to buy his drinks?
                                                                                Last edited by dshans; 04-26-2013, 02:21 PM. Reason: One more thing. I'd be willing to consider any suggestions Johnny might have. No guarantees.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Since this is sort of an IE lost souls thread...what happened to Grahambo?

Comment

• #42

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Sorry to see Killz go. Great IE character and legendary INTERNET TOUGH GUY. He'll be missed.
                                                                                      Last edited by Emcee77; 04-26-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        We had joy
                                                                                        We had fun
                                                                                        We had seasons in the sun
                                                                                        But the hills that we climbed
                                                                                        Were just seasons out of time....

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Dammit (credit to the Sultan of Syntax)...guess its time for me to take a drive down South and get him back to IE!
                                                                                          Last edited by NDFANnSouthWest; 04-26-2013, 03:49 PM.
                                                                                          "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by NDFANnSouthWest View Post
                                                                                            Damn it...guess its time for me to take a drive down South and get him back to IE!
                                                                                            While I prefer "Dammit" I'll let it slide. I'll also front you gas money for the drive.

You're on your own for the bar bill.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                                                              While I prefer "Dammit" I'll let it slide. I'll also front you gas money for the drive.

You're on your own for the bar bill.
                                                                                              HA! Sorry....my emotion got the best of me.
                                                                                              "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Since this is sort of an IE lost souls thread...what happened to Grahambo?
                                                                                                What the hell is going on with posters I like?!?

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Grahambo is still around isn't he?

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                                                                                    Grahambo is still around isn't he?
                                                                                                    just checked his profile and he's been deleted.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X