Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night was my annual tradition of Rochefort 10 after the Vigil Mass. It's so so much better when allowed to warm up; I've gotta be better about that. Oh and some Lagunitas Maximus and Live Oak Big Bark afterwards, long night of course.

Tonight was Barolo with the lamb for dinner. Now I've got Untitled Art + Blackstack Brewring collab of a non-stop dry hopped IIPA. A little hop burn but I do like it in spite of that. That and a few other things to crack open later, all in celebration of 6 years of being a Catholic.

Comment

• High West Double Rye. One of my new favorites

Comment

• Kentucky Lemonade
        The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
        Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• Purposefully compared Canadian Whiskey's tonight (with sipping first and cola). Crown Reserve vs Whiskey Pig vs Costco. Crown Reserve sipping, no difference with a cola mix. A bud said Alberta was worse than all three.
          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• I finally tried Willett pot still reserve. It was good, but not fantastic. Some of these bourbons are getting overhyped because they are hard to come by.

Comment

• Martin House Honey Suckle Sour with Orange, Honey, Vanilla and Lactose.

excellent in a perfect evening
              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X