This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you drinking?

A thread to post what are you drinking at the moment. Maybe it is beer, whisk(e)y, wine, etc. Lets us know what you are imbibing and what you think of it.

Gin and tonic
    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

For me right now it is a glass of New Belgium Snow Day and a glass of Firestone Syrah 2009 leftover from dinner.

Comment

Gasoline, and brother i'm on fire...

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
          Gin and tonic
          Damn you are fast ACAMP. What Gin are you using?

Comment

Tangueray
            This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Green Ice Tea w/ honey.

Comment

Miller Lite with a terrible shot of Pittsbburgh's uniforms
                If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Comment

Originally posted by BobD View Post
                  Green Ice Tea w/ honey.
                  This is a go to... Big tea guy.

Comment

Rootbeer. Barqs.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Tangueray
                      Nice. Beefeater is my everyday gin but Millers, Hendricks and Plymouth. G & T is my summer drink of choice.

Comment

Now some Firestone Velvet Merlin Oatmeal Stout before heading into some scotch

Comment

Originally posted by pkt77242 View Post
                          Nice. Beefeater is my everyday gin but Millers, Hendricks and Plymouth. G & T is my summer drink of choice.
                          I rarely drink hard, but when I do it's gin and tonic or margaritas... I prefer beefeater also... Tangeuray was on special...

Comment

I'm on my 2nd Tito's straight up martini as I fire up my DVR of ND vs. Wake. I'd usually be doing Irish whiskey for the Irish, but all the liquor stores were closed when I got off work. Tito's is good stuff, 6 times distilled, made in Texas, and about half the price of so-called premium vodka.

Comment

So i've been doing some research on making homemade Absinthe. Two interesting recipes i've found, one starts from scratch that you have to distill. The second recipes involves either a bottle of Vodka or 151... Not sure which route i should go? Anyone have suggestions or ideas or have even tried this before?

Comment

nothing else but green kool-aid and an irish carbomb on a night like this!
                                "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                  Rootbeer. Barqs.
                                  My favorite rootbeer. Barqs has bite! I just polished off the last of my Left Hand Milk Stout and am now enjoying some camomile tea before bed.
                                  Working in the South til I can retire in the North.

Comment

Mic Lights. And they never tasted so good.

Comment

I rarely drink hard, but when I do it's gin and tonic or margaritas... I prefer beefeater also... Tangeuray was on special...
                                      Um, I usually drink hard. I use to have 150 bottles of whisky. Down to about 75 but well that is relative. Love me some gin. Also love me some gin martinis that are dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by In Lou I Trust View Post
                                        My favorite rootbeer. Barqs has bite! I just polished off the last of my Left Hand Milk Stout and am now enjoying some camomile tea before bed.
                                        Barq is the best rootbeer. Love the bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Irish View Post
                                          I'm on my 2nd Tito's straight up martini as I fire up my DVR of ND vs. Wake. I'd usually be doing Irish whiskey for the Irish, but all the liquor stores were closed when I got off work. Tito's is good stuff, 6 times distilled, made in Texas, and about half the price of so-called premium vodka.
                                          What Iriish wihiskies do you normally drink?

I currently have Jameson Gold Reserve, Bushmills 1608 400th anniversary, Rebreast 15yo and Redbreast 12yo CS open.
                                          Last edited by pkt77242; 11-18-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

This reminds me of a thread I used to jump in every night on a cigar forum. I think it was called "The Bar" or "The Lodge"... but it was a thread that the guys would frequent at night just to shoot the $hit and talk about what we were drinking and smoking. I'd love to see this become a similar thread.

Comment

This reminds me of a thread I used to jump in every night on a cigar forum. I think it was called "The Bar" or "The Lodge"... but it was a thread that the guys would frequent at night just to shoot the $hit and talk about what we were drinking and smoking. I'd love to see this become a similar thread.
                                              I 100% agree. I am on a whisky forum where we have a similar thread. Lets go.

Comment

Originally posted by NYMIKE6 View Post
                                                So i've been doing some research on making homemade Absinthe. Two interesting recipes i've found, one starts from scratch that you have to distill. The second recipes involves either a bottle of Vodka or 151... Not sure which route i should go? Anyone have suggestions or ideas or have even tried this before?
                                                I have never tried it but I would love to know how it comes out for you.

Comment

I wish I could get into whiskey. My only experience with it was a night of too much beer followed by too many shots of Crown. Haven't touched the stuff since.

Comment

I have never tried it but I would love to know how it comes out for you.
                                                    The myth or stories you hear have me interested... I think i will try the non-distilled version first and let you guys know how it turns out. From there it might become a science project...

Comment

Grey goose and redbull
                                                      IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS ASK FOR SALT AND TEQUILA

Comment

I wish I could get into whiskey. My only experience with it was a night of too much beer followed by too many shots of Crown. Haven't touched the stuff since.
                                                        You haven't had good whisky. I have some whiskies that will make you cry tears of joy. You make it out here and I will pour you some my brother from another mother.

Comment

I just flew back here to Manhattan, KS from Nashville and am having a couple Killian's to wind down before bed.

Comment

Originally posted by The hawaiianassassin View Post
                                                            Grey goose and redbull
                                                            Nice. Grey Goose is a great Vodka. I don't always drink vodka but when I do I drink Grey Goose.

Comment

Originally posted by ndcoltsfan2010 View Post
                                                              I just flew back here to Manhattan, KS from Nashville and am having a couple Killian's to wind down before bed.
                                                              Nothing wrong with that. Killians is a solid readily available beer.

Comment

You haven't had good whisky. I have some whiskies that will make you cry tears of joy. You make it out here and I will pour you some my brother from another mother.
                                                                Sounds like a date!

Comment

Ardbeg Airigh Nam Beist. A damn good scotch. Lots of citrus, salt, peat, and smoke. I wish this was still available.

Comment

Sounds like a date!

Sounds good to me.

Comment

I'm drunk off of the kool-aid that I've been sipping since the KSU game was in the 3rd quarter...SO SO SWEET!!!

Comment

Ardbeg Corryvreckan. Nice and peaty. With some salt, slight sherry, smoke and tar. Nice. Not the best Ardbeg but good.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyND24 View Post
                                                                          I'm drunk off of the kool-aid that I've been sipping since the KSU game was in the 3rd quarter...SO SO SWEET!!!

I love that kool-aid. Nice

Comment

Damn, I've gotta be up for work in 6.5 hours and I'm not the least bit tired.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              I've been drinking Kool-Aid for approximately 24 hours...

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Damn, I've gotta be up for work in 6.5 hours and I'm not the least bit tired.
                                                                                Drink. I have at least 1-2 more in me.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Drink. I have at least 1-2 more in me.
                                                                                  Haha... I'm hoping this tea helps put me to sleep. You got tomorrow off, pkt?

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Haha... I'm hoping this tea helps put me to sleep. You got tomorrow off, pkt?
                                                                                    Hell No. But I am in CA so it is just 9:20pm here. Some Lagavulin 12yo CS 2010 here. Damn good. Smoked fish, peat, campfire, citrus (lemon) and some barley.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Earlier, I had a La Fin du Monde (Unibrue), an Abbey (New Belgium), Hefeweissbier (Weihenstephaner) and a Milk Stout (Left Hand). Now I'm nursing an Old Fashioned mixed with Buffalo Trace.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Hell No. But I am in CA so it is just 9:20pm here. Some Lagavulin 12yo CS 2010 here. Damn good. Smoked fish, peat, campfire, citrus (lemon) and some barley.
                                                                                        Haha... I'm in Cali as well but I've gotta be up at 0345.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                          Earlier, I had a La Fin du Monde (Unibrue), an Abbey (New Belgium), Hefeweissbier (Weihenstephaner) and a Milk Stout (Left Hand). Now I'm nursing an Old Fashioned mixed with Buffalo Trace.
                                                                                          Delicious. I finished the rest of mine off earlier before I made myself some bed time tea.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                            I really like Unibrue La Terrible and Trois Pistoles. Both are very good.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Haha... I'm in Cali as well but I've gotta be up at 0345.
                                                                                              Where in Cali? I thought you lived in Iowa? or did you move?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Where in Cali? I thought you lived in Iowa? or did you move?
                                                                                                Nah, I'm from Iowa but I live up in the Bay area. I'll be moving next month to Texas, though.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by mgriff View Post
                                                                                                  I've been drinking Kool-Aid for approximately 24 hours...
                                                                                                  I think we all have. I can't wait for ND vs USC. Lets go.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Nah, I'm from Iowa but I live up in the Bay area. I'll be moving next month to Texas, though.

Where in Texas?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X