Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Johnny Football



    Johnny Manziel Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Texas A&M Aggies - ESPN

    Passing Stats

    CMP ATT PCT YDS TD INT RAT

    203 305 66.6 2527 16 6 149.5


    Rushing Stats

    ATT YDS TD
    138 922 15

    Kid has had an amazing freshman year and I hope he can give Alabama a run for their money this weekend. Statistically speaking he has had just as good a year running and almost as good passing as Collin Klein (Manziel has more attempts but Klein has a higher rating and completion percentage)

    Also he had a good Halloween apparently:Johnny Football Ladies and Gentlemen: Halloween Photos of Johnny Football | Barstool Sport: BarstoolU
    Last edited by STLDomer; 11-05-2012, 04:17 PM.
    “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

  • #2
    Oh that's funny. Rece Davis called him Scooby Doo during College Football Final this weekend and I didn't know why. Now it all makes sense.

    Seriously, give 'em hell this weekend, Johnny! Would love to see a TAMU win.

    Comment


    • #3
      Good for him! I like this kid more and more every week
      If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

      Comment


      • #4
        He is a strong heisman contender for years to come

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
          Johnny Manziel Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Texas A&M Aggies - ESPN

          Passing Stats

          CMP ATT PCT YDS TD INT RAT

          203 305 66.6 2527 80 6 149.5


          Rushing Stats

          ATT YDS TD
          138 922 15

          Kid has had an amazing freshman year and I hope he can give Alabama a run for their money this weekend.

          Also he had a good Halloween apparently:Johnny Football Ladies and Gentlemen | Barstool Sport: BarstoolU
          :jawdrop:
          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

          Comment


          • #6
            We will see what he does this weekend. I will be rooting for him, but so far he has not been able to put up those numbers against LSU or Florida (not that I blame him). This will be a good test to see how an Oregon type offense (fast tempo) will do against Bama.

            Comment


            • #7
              Also pulling for A&M to score the upset, but living deep in the heart of Aggieland, the nickname is beyond obnoxious.

              They knock off Bama, tho, and I'm callin' him Johnny ****ing Football.
              "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

              Comment


              • #8
                This kid is really fun to watch. He will give Bama fits! Still think Bama wins though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He's awesome. Huge fan of Johnny Football.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by STLDomer View Post


                    Johnny Manziel Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Texas A&M Aggies - ESPN

                    Passing Stats

                    CMP ATT PCT YDS TD INT RAT

                    203 305 66.6 2527 16 6 149.5


                    Rushing Stats

                    ATT YDS TD
                    138 922 15

                    Kid has had an amazing freshman year and I hope he can give Alabama a run for their money this weekend. Statistically speaking he has had just as good a year running and almost as good passing as Collin Klein (Manziel has more attempts but Klein has a higher rating and completion percentage)

                    Also he had a good Halloween apparently:Johnny Football Ladies and Gentlemen | Barstool Sport: BarstoolU
                    To date-- more rushing yards than TeGod during his Heisman year (and comparable passing stats) and more passing yards than Scam during his winning season (and comparable rushing stats).

                    Or so I heard earlier today (haven't looked ip up to verify).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bump...

                      I don't care if he's a freshman, he deserves to be in the Heisman discussion.
                      “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Heisman....I love him no homo.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Didnt think this was worth its own thread at all so I'll just put this here...

                          Just came across this on the twittersphere

                          Some kid tweeted at manziel who appears to be an Irish fan and he got back at em with a real zinger!

                          Not to bring ghosts of the offseason from hells past back but I'm sure we all still see some sort of teo/girlfriend jab still..

                          And to be clear im not still all sensitive over this, I've had my share of laughs as many of us have about it now that the story and truth came and went..


                          @JManziel2: “@RSimer2: @JManziel2 you still suck faggot” Not my fault we have real girlfriend in Texas!

                          Now the ND fan is clearly being a doucher but where's manziel coming from, taking a cheapshot at a kid a couple months ago you were "boys" with all the way through the heisman ceremony, and for what some kid on twitter? Way to go dude, youre the man..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hope he is a huge flop through out the rest of his college career, AKA next season, and then ends up on the Jets. Where Rex Ryan still continues to play Sanchez in front of him in an effort to squander away Johnny D-Bag's NFL career.

                            Comment


                            • #15





                              Since deleted but trouble in paradise?

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                @JManziel2: Don't ever forget that I love A&M with all of my heart, but please please walk a day in my shoes


                                Followed by this, which to me confirms above as sincere.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Boo ****ing hoo..... What? He must of missed out on courtside seats to the next NBA finals game. Poor guy. I feel for him.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                                    Boo ****ing hoo..... What? He must of missed out on courtside seats to the next NBA finals game. Poor guy. I feel for him.
                                    hey come on now I feel for em, think about what he's going through, beating dozens of southern smokeshows throwing themselves at you off with a stick really takes it toll, don't you remember being 20...

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by GreenSox04 View Post
                                      hey come on now I feel for em, think about what he's going through, beating dozens of southern smokeshows throwing themselves at you off with a stick really takes it toll, don't you remember being 20...
                                      hahaha.... To be 20 again. ;)

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Not a stalker or "aficionado" of all things CFB or internet acronyms, but WTF, SMH, CMSS, SIC, ITSISGAFA, WWJD, WWTT and WGAS.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by GreenSox04 View Post
                                          ... don't you remember being 20...
                                          Well, let's see. That would have been on or about my college sophomore through junior year.

                                          Nope. Nup. Nyet. Nein. Can't say that I remember much. Maybe nada ...

                                          Can my girl get back to your girl on this?

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                            Well, let's see. That would have been on or about my college sophomore through junior year.

                                            Nope. Nup. Nyet. Nein. Can't say that I remember much. Maybe nada ...

                                            Can my girl get back to your girl on this?

                                            Hahahahaha, salute to you good sir as an individual blessed to currently be the ripe old age of 20.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by GreenSox04 View Post
                                              Hahahahaha, salute to you good sir as an individual blessed to currently be the ripe old age of 20.
                                              <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u0-oinyjsk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                              Careful now ...

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u0-oinyjsk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                                Careful now ...
                                                I was saying I'm currently 20, no reason to go all Eastwood on me now.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by GreenSox04 View Post





                                                  Since deleted but trouble in paradise?
                                                  Note the time on that tweet.

                                                  Perhaps he didn't get 3 girls and only got 2 instead...

                                                  **** this spoiled baby bitch, I hope he does leave college station soon.

                                                  Ungrateful bastard is what he is
                                                  "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Maybe a bouncer wouldn't let him into a club under age.... Stupid College Station. I can't wait for him to leave either. His star light is being suppressed.

                                                    Not that I am jumping to conclusions or anything, but if this is indeed a spoiled brat moment, all good Karma earned is now gone.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Originally posted by GreenSox04 View Post
                                                      @JManziel2: Don't ever forget that I love A&M with all of my heart, but please please walk a day in my shoes


                                                      Followed by this, which to me confirms above as sincere.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Louis Nix retweeted it, does that make him a spoiled brat too?
                                                        “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          It's relative.. We're all spoiled brats.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                            Louis Nix retweeted it, does that make him a spoiled brat too?
                                                            Maybe he thinks JF is a bitch too and that's why he retweeted it....

                                                            Edit: wow didn't know I "bitch" would pass the sensors....

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Originally posted by FLDomer View Post
                                                              Maybe he thinks JF is a bitch too and that's why he retweeted it....

                                                              Edit: wow didn't know I "bitch" would pass the sensors....
                                                              or he understands where Johnny is coming from....
                                                              “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                                or he understands where Johnny is coming from....
                                                                Why, SouthBend isn't party and club central?

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  I wouldn't be surprised if winning the Heisman trophy as a sophomore (or redshirt freshman or whatever) will wind being an anchor around this kid's neck for the rest of his career. No place to go but down.
                                                                  Will be very interesting to see how this season goes for him.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                                    or he understands where Johnny is coming from....
                                                                    Or nobody understands why he tweeted it, so nobody knows what that makes Nix.
                                                                    sigpic Silence implies consent.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Originally posted by NDinL.A. View Post
                                                                      Or nobody understands why he tweeted it, so nobody knows what that makes Nix.
                                                                      Haha, I agree with Hollywood here, who knows...

                                                                      Also, it didn't take this tweet to make make me think JF was a dbag, the whole keep your nose clean we will get you a car by his parents, the countless photos of douchebaggery, the online class and the over all sense of arrogance that led to my feelings towards him.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #36
                                                                        Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                                        or he understands where Johnny is coming from....

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #37
                                                                          So Roy Hibbert gets raked over the coals for saying "no homo," and nobody is offended JF called a guy a f-ggot? I thought that was the new 'n' word in terms if people getting angry?

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #38
                                                                            Originally posted by FLDomer View Post
                                                                            Also, it didn't take this tweet to make make me think JF was a dbag, the whole keep your nose clean we will get you a car by his parents, the countless photos of douchebaggery, the online class and the over all sense of arrogance that led to my feelings towards him.
                                                                            Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                                                            So Roy Hibbert gets raked over the coals for saying "no homo," and nobody is offended JF called a guy a f-ggot? I thought that was the new 'n' word in terms if people getting angry?

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #39
                                                                              Originally posted by FLDomer View Post
                                                                              Haha, I agree with Hollywood here, who knows...

                                                                              Also, it didn't take this tweet to make make me think JF was a dbag, the whole keep your nose clean we will get you a car by his parents, the countless photos of douchebaggery, the online class and the over all sense of arrogance that led to my feelings towards him.
                                                                              Same here.
                                                                              God, Country, Notre Dame

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #40
                                                                                I believe Johnny Manziel is beyond his years when it comes to painting a positive picture of himself during media interviews. In a similar way to Reggie Bush, JM is a much different person when the cameras and tape recorders are pointed in his face vs. away from the spotlight.

                                                                                I am going to stop short of calling him a d-bag, but I will share this story to give you an idea of his personality vs. an elite NFL quarterback prospect.

                                                                                During Heisman weekend, the winner stays in NYC until Tuesday morning. There is a private dinner on Sunday night and a big black-tie gala on Monday evening to officially award the winner his trophy. After the black-tie dinner, there is a private after party for the winner and all of the past winners in the hotel.

                                                                                In 2011, when RG3 won the trophy, he skipped the after party and instead worked out in the hotel gym from midnight - 1am and then went to bed. Everyone spent the night talking about what an awesome, polite, classy young man RG3 is.

                                                                                In 2012, when JM won the trophy, he skipped the after party and instead asked his parents to deliver as much free alcohol as they could get their hands on to his suite where he hosted his own after party with friends. When asked why JM wasn't coming to the after party his parents said, and I quote, "Johnny wants to get shitfaced and doesn't want anyone snapping pictures of him". Everyone spent the night talking about what a d-bag and pain in the *** he and his family were the entire weekend.

                                                                                Now, I am not chastising JM for underage drinking. We have all been there. But I have seen college athletes get swallowed by the instant fame the game sometime brings and quickly forget what got them there, and believe wholeheartedly JM is heading down that path.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by NDWorld247 View Post
                                                                                  I believe Johnny Manziel is beyond his years when it comes to painting a positive picture of himself during media interviews. In a similar way to Reggie Bush, JM is a much different person when the cameras and tape recorders are pointed in his face vs. away from the spotlight.

                                                                                  I am going to stop short of calling him a d-bag, but I will share this story to give you an idea of his personality vs. an elite NFL quarterback prospect.

                                                                                  During Heisman weekend, the winner stays in NYC until Tuesday morning. There is a private dinner on Sunday night and a big black-tie gala on Monday evening to officially award the winner his trophy. After the black-tie dinner, there is a private after party for the winner and all of the past winners in the hotel.

                                                                                  In 2011, when RG3 won the trophy, he skipped the after party and instead worked out in the hotel gym from midnight - 1am and then went to bed. Everyone spent the night talking about what an awesome, polite, classy young man RG3 is.

                                                                                  In 2012, when JM won the trophy, he skipped the after party and instead asked his parents to deliver as much free alcohol as they could get their hands on to his suite where he hosted his own after party with friends. When asked why JM wasn't coming to the after party his parents said, and I quote, "Johnny wants to get shitfaced and doesn't want anyone snapping pictures of him". Everyone spent the night talking about what a d-bag and pain in the *** he and his family were the entire weekend.

                                                                                  Now, I am not chastising JM for underage drinking. We have all been there. But I have seen college athletes get swallowed by the instant fame the game sometime brings and quickly forget what got them there, and believe wholeheartedly JM is heading down that path.
                                                                                  His parents said this? Really?
                                                                                  I'm kind of a big deal

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by NDinMich View Post
                                                                                    His parents said this? Really?
                                                                                    Quote, unquote.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • #43
                                                                                      Reps NDWorld247. Q.E.D. "Quad erat demonstrandum."

                                                                                      You can put lipstick, eye liner, fake eyelashes, mascara and sexy bra, and lace panties on a pig - but it is still a pig.
                                                                                      Last edited by vmgsf; 06-17-2013, 04:46 AM.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • #44
                                                                                        Heisman winner. National star. Courtside games. Casinos. All the girls he can handle. All online classes. Yeah...poor kid needs a break.
                                                                                        The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • #45
                                                                                          Manziel's petulant tweet was apparently over a parking ticket:

                                                                                          COLLEGE STATION – The Tweet heard ’round the college football world was much ado about something minor, but one more example of how the most scrutinized college athlete in the nation has followers dissecting his every word.

                                                                                          Texas A&M sophomore quarterback Johnny Manziel’s frustrated Twitter post at 1:38 a.m. Sunday morning claiming it’s “(expletive) like tonight is a reason why I can’t wait to leave college station … whenever it may be,” was over a parking ticket, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

                                                                                          Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, had been fishing in Port Aransas on Saturday and was still on the coast when he talked over the phone to an officer, who wrote him a ticket for being parked the wrong way in front of his house and for his windows being tinted too dark (his vehicle was in College Station while he was with friends in Port Aransas), according to the insider. Manziel tweeted out his frustrations in dealing with the matter, quickly removed the post, followed with a tweet that he loved A&M but for people to please walk in a day in his shoes.
                                                                                          Yes, before you judge him, walk a day in his shoes-- Heisman trophy, supermodel girlfriend, adulation of millions, and a soon-to-be 1st round draft pick/ multimillionaire.

                                                                                          A&M nearly didn’t have a Heisman winner on its hands to fret over this past season, either, after he nearly transferred last summer, according to the insider and first reported by the Dallas Morning News on Tuesday evening.

                                                                                          Manziel was arrested in the Northgate bar district last June for fighting, failing to identify himself and possessing two fake IDs, and as a result the university arbitrarily suspended him for the football season, according to multiple insiders.

                                                                                          Manziel was preparing to transfer to a junior college to play immediately when the suspension was overturned on appeal midway through training camp – and the next day he was named the starting quarterback over Jameill Showers, who intends to play at UTEP this fall.

                                                                                          Multiple insiders said the athletic department had nothing to do with Manziel’s suspension – a suspension overturned by the dean of student life. A “status of compliance” hearing is set for July 15 concerning the arrest.

                                                                                          As everyone knows by now, including his more than 370,000 followers on Twitter, Manziel went on to star for the 11-2 Aggies during their first season in the Southeastern Conference.
                                                                                          What a coincidence!

                                                                                          As an aside, does anyone else remember how obnoxious the A&M fans were who came here to rip on Manti's Heisman campaign last year?
                                                                                          Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 06-19-2013, 03:54 PM.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • #46
                                                                                            Maybe Manti should have beat someone up or killed someone... That might have sealed it.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                                              Manziel's petulant tweet was apparently over a parking ticket:



                                                                                              Yes, before you judge him, walk a day in his shoes-- Heisman trophy, supermodel girlfriend, adulation of millions, and a soon-to-be 1st round draft pick/ multimillionaire.



                                                                                              What a coincidence!

                                                                                              As an aside, does anyone else remember how obnoxious the A&M fans were who came here to rip on Manti's Heisman campaign last year?
                                                                                              I completely agree with every point... My wife and brother in law went to OU and my brother in law teaches there now and works with the football program at times... he has said for years A&M fans are the worst... I never really bought in until last year.

                                                                                              Also, I am coming to understand how people hated all over Tebow when he had it going... (not comparing them on anything other than the seeming, bigger than the sport thing and the hate/love parades, other than that they are quite different imo) I never understood how you could hate on a guy that much in college... well,... yeah, I am coming to loathe this kid, and really can't wait to see him fall this season...

                                                                                              is that wrong??
                                                                                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • #48
                                                                                                Not really worried. He will get trampled in the NFL. Nothing about him is special. Never has been and never was. With that type of attitude, good luck in the Show.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • #49
                                                                                                  I wouldn't be surprised if he plays ten or so more college games and is never heard from again... except in cautionary retrospective docs similar to The Marinovich Project or Best That Never Was...

                                                                                                  I honestly think it's a matter of time before he says or does something REAL stupid (yeah, I know, I mean REAL stupid) and his world implodes.
                                                                                                  This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                                                                                    Not really worried. He will get trampled in the NFL. Nothing about him is special. Never has been and never was. With that type of attitude, good luck in the Show.
                                                                                                    I look forward to the Te'o v. Manziel comparisons once they're both in the pros.

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Adsense

                                                                                                    Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X