Life Moves Pretty Fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Moves Pretty Fast!

So just the other day, my girlfriend and I were just doing what we always do. Work, come home, sleep, and work again. She's had her masters in special education for a while now, but there are just no teaching jobs in NY.

Well, we were laying in bed on Monday and she gets a phone call. It was a school in Maryland asking her if she was interested in a position there. She had a phone interview on Thursday and today, they called her offering her the position. So in about a week or two, I will be moving to Arbutus, Maryland! The Orioles will officially be my hometown team! It's been a crazy week so far...

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    So just the other day, my girlfriend and I were just doing what we always do. Work, come home, sleep, and work again. She's had her masters in special education for a while now, but there are just no teaching jobs in NY.

Well, we were laying in bed on Monday and she gets a phone call. It was a school in Maryland asking her if she was interested in a position there. She had a phone interview on Thursday and today, they called her offering her the position. So in about a week or two, I will be moving to Arbutus, Maryland! The Orioles will officially be my hometown team! It's been a crazy week so far...
    Congrats. And Go Irish!!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck!
      God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

Congrats, Dude!

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0_2ADWBZgS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Welcome to Birdland!

Comment

Good luck out there.
              Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

I used to teach and was a school administrator in MD. Great state with progressive schools. I think she and you will like it. Good luck!

And even as a Pirates fan, I still definitely have a certain affinity for the O's (but screw the Ravens!).

Comment

Congratulations & Good Luck!

Whatever you do, please don't become a Ravens fan. They aren't Baltimores real team (they left years ago) anyways and their coach is the second best Harbaugh :)
                  Last edited by BobD; 09-21-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

What do you do for a living? Are you able to move? She is just a girlfriend. Or is she your sugar mamma? I hope it works out for you. Good Luck.

Comment

Congrats broman!! Here's to a happy life and a new beginning!!
                      MZ is the QB for me!!!!

Comment

Congrats to both of you. I am happy, finally your problem gets solved and hope you guys may enjoy your life at the new place.
                        QVC Coupon

Comment

Originally posted by scUM Hater View Post
                          What do you do for a living? Are you able to move? She is just a girlfriend. Or is she your sugar mamma? I hope it works out for you. Good Luck.
                          Let me guess - you're single.
                          I'm afraid I just blue myself...

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X