She is only 19. Wow.

Pics or it didn't happen.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post
      We got in trouble the last time that happened lol

Comment

Uncle Fred is my local representative. OF COURSE all the haters in South Bend have been slamming her, but I'm a chick, and I say, if she's got it FLAUNT IT. If I looked even 1/10th as good as she does in a bikini I'd take pics of my sexy beast self too. haha

Comment

Teen with local ties next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model - WSBT-TV

Comment

shes okay
            "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Fam View Post
              shes okay
              Pssshhh...I want her stomach!

Comment

Originally posted by k1ssme1m1r1sh View Post
                Italics

Comment

:zthinking YUP!
                  When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post

Originally posted by koonja
                    I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

That bikini is hardly covering her cooter... nice!
                      Working in the South til I can retire in the North.

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post

Comment

I need to transfer to Indiana pronto.

Comment

How does Mark Sanchez pull that

Comment

and if you aren't into gifs...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFfbXJovNDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                                Hahahaha this made me laugh out loud for real.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Alex Morgan in body paint? brb buying SI.

Comment

Originally posted by k1ssme1m1r1sh View Post
                                      Not me. I'm a tubes guy. ( . )( . )

Comment

Where are my Kate Upton inspired reps? Do none of you have a free hand to hit the rep button?

Comment

Originally posted by phork View Post
                                          Not me. I'm a tubes guy. ( . )( . )
                                          Hawt bewbs.
                                          sigpic

Comment

She is just waayyyy too damn cute.

Comment

Glad you guys are finally seeing the light

Comment

Said i have to spread them around wooly
                                                "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iwM4fborwJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FcJScBLIEX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She can teach me how to Dougie anytime.

Comment

If she doesn't ever do nude it will be the biggest waste in human history.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

and if you aren't into gifs...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFfbXJovNDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                        Again .... Damn!

Comment

Wait...KATE IS ONLY 19?!?!?!

You know what that means...

I've got a chance!
                                                          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                            If she doesn't ever do nude it will be the biggest waste in human history.
                                                            hahahaha this made me lol

Comment

She does nude.

Err I mean she does me nude.

Too bad you guys can't see in my head.

Of course then you all may have me committed to a mental asylum...

I guess that may happen anyway.

I digress. I mean regress.

Whatever.

She fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                Wait...KATE IS ONLY 19?!?!?! You know what that means...
                                                                I've got a chance!
                                                                Kate Upton and Beau
                                                                Snowball in Muncie August
                                                                Chances are even

Keep the dream alive ...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m24uUzJgfwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                Last edited by dshans; 02-15-2012, 09:33 PM. Reason: Apparently Johnny The K has the same Dream Machine as Beau The B. Can you connect on line for an awesome, e-some threesome??

Comment

Comment

It's unreal that this girl won't even be able to drink for 2 more years.

You know that she has ex-boyfriends who will be face palming for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambler09 View Post
                                                                      It's unreal that this girl won't even be able to drink for 2 more years.

You know that she has ex-boyfriends who will be face palming for the rest of their lives.
                                                                      She can drink in Canada. Most parts its 19. Huzzah!

Comment

Please avoid high school boyfriends and cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by KPENN View Post
                                                                          LMFAO
                                                                          The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                                          Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Mr. Hefner take a note please.
                                                                            LiLo was yesterday's news. Kate Upton was yesterday's and today's.
                                                                            Send your reps with a check signed by you tell Ms. Upton to place her amount make mankind happy.
                                                                            RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

• #39
                                                                              had no idea her dad is the athletic director at niles high school.
                                                                              seriously, they dont grow them like that in michiana...we import them to st. mary's!
                                                                              Oh yeah, I ain't allowed to say "goddamn" no more.--D-Bob

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by UmphreakDomer View Post
                                                                                had no idea her dad is the athletic director at niles high school.
                                                                                seriously, they dont grow them like that in michiana...we import them to st. mary's!
                                                                                My wife went to Niles High School. My parents live there too. Ironically, Niles sprouts their share of beautiful women.

Another tidbit, she is the niece of Congressman Fred Upton.... she must get her looks from the other side of the family. hehe

Last edited by woolybug25; 02-16-2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  My wife went to Niles High School. My parents live there too. Ironically, Niles sprouts their share of beautiful women.
                                                                                  yup. i dated a couple of them. but lets be honest...this chicks drinking a different kind of water.

whats your wifes maiden name wooly? i graduated in '96.
                                                                                  Oh yeah, I ain't allowed to say "goddamn" no more.--D-Bob

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Talks about her dad being the AD of Niles at 6:00, if anybody other than me Umphreek care.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dHoKnwtzzlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by UmphreakDomer View Post
                                                                                      yup. i dated a couple of them. but lets be honest...this chicks drinking a different kind of water.

whats your wifes maiden name wooly? i graduated in '96.
                                                                                      I dated a couple and married one, haha. My wife's maiden name is Bug.

I graduated from Buchanan in '00

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Another tidbit, she is the niece of Congressman Fred Upton.... she must get her looks from the other side of the family. hehe

Well I know how I'd try to knock the incumbent off if I was running against him.

"Fred Upton is a sick man because he is somewhat attracted to his niece."
                                                                                        "What evidence do you have to support this serious mudslinging?"

"....Mr Upton please step down from office."

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Hahahaha that is great greyhammer...

Also, Upton hung up on Cowherd this morning on ESPN. I didn't think her score could go any higher in my book.... but that's another +1.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Umphreak, did you play baseball? I would have played you in '96, as I was on varsity as a freshmen [/shines apple on chest].

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                              Hahahaha that is great greyhammer...

Also, Upton hung up on Cowherd this morning on ESPN. I didn't think her score could go any higher in my book.... but that's another +1.
                                                                                              Word...what did that douche do to upset her?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                This is how I look to my Girlfriend while viewing this thread.........

Last edited by BestBIrish47; 02-16-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Wow!

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Oh, no.

Psst! PSSST!

Wooley!

Meet me over at camera three!

C'mom. Nobody else is over there.

You here?

OKAY.

Wooley, no disrespect to your intended bride. But you can't go on telling people her maiden name was "Bug."

Everyone is going to start calling you Old N.D. (and the ND is not for our favorite university either.)

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X