This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What video game are you playing?

I am currently playing The Simpsons Arcade for Xbox 360. Buy it. Love it.

The Simpsons™ Arcade Game - Xbox.com

BTW, my gamer tag is Beerguy 13. Add me.
    sigpic

I hadn't really played video games since high school... but I recently got on a kick. I started off playing Modern Warfare, then picked up Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and am now playing Skyrim. All great games.

Comment

I am thinking about going to pick up Witcher 2 for PC. My wife just finished Skyrim for the 360. Anyone want to buy that for cheap? Ha.

Comment

I hadn't played any video games since college but recently had a buddy visit for Chicago and he got me back into it a bit. I got a Wii from my little brother who didn't want it anymore and got the new Zelda game. And I think I'm going to get Diablo III when it's released soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
          I hadn't played any video games since college but recently had a buddy visit for Chicago and he got me back into it a bit. I got a Wii from my little brother who didn't want it anymore and got the new Zelda game. And I think I'm going to get Diablo III when it's released soon.
          Diablo III is something I have been waiting on for a long time too.

Comment

NCAA 12.

SousLePupitre

Bring it.

Comment

My gamer tag is Admiral Backhand, by the way.

Comment

madden ps3 tag, barber24III
                Last edited by BleedBlue&Gold; 02-04-2012, 12:56 PM. Reason: ,

Comment

I'm looking forward to the new Nintendo and Microsoft products for next year.

Until then, I have banished myself into exile.

Comment

its old but Rome total war. Great game!
                    "No one, and I mean no one, comes into our house and pushes us around."
                    ND for life..

Comment

Battlefield 3

Comment

NCAA 12 is the most recent game I've played. 4 verts FTW.

Comment

Last week or so I have been playing Fable 3, also play Fallout:New Vegas, MW3, and NCAA 12.

Bert2834 on the 360.

Comment

Damonkdoinwork(made it a long time ago) for 360..

pretty much just play Madden 12 and FIFA 12

Comment

Originally posted by AdmiralBackhand View Post
                              Diablo III is something I have been waiting on for a long time too.
                              I was thinking this as well..but Mechwarrior Online's imminent release has made me cool on Diablo III.

I'm playing Skyrim, Battlefield 3, and NCAA Football 12 on PS3.

When I have time I play Total War: Shogun 2, Empire: Total War, Napoleon: Total War, and Sid Meier's Railroads on my PC.
                              We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

still playing ncaa 2011....ballin on a budget

Comment

Originally posted by Dacian_Irish View Post
                                  its old but Rome total war. Great game!
                                  Great game! I'm into gunpowder ones now though! I have Rome and Medieval 2 sitting on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlyingAlamo View Post
                                    Great game! I'm into gunpowder ones now though! I have Rome and Medieval 2 sitting on the bench.
                                    I used to play Rome and Medieval all the time.. great games, never get old

Comment

Another one that is good, but I guess it is retired at this point, is Ghost Recon. That is an awesome game!
                                      ND for life..

Comment

Originally posted by Dacian_Irish View Post
                                        Another one that is good, but I guess it is retired at this point, is Ghost Recon. That is an awesome game!
                                        Pff, I used to ball out with Rainbow Six back in the day. Played on mplayer and zone

Comment

I tried Rainbow six but I could never get into it. Either way I can't believe how many sleepless I've had because of video games.
                                          ND for life..

Comment

Originally posted by TerryTate View Post
                                            Battlefield 3
                                            Such an awesome game.

Comment

BF3 on PS3 and NHL 12

Comment

I'm most often playing NCAA 12, but I also have BF3, Black Ops, MW2, and Killzone 3 all on the PS3.
                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

MW3 and NHL '12 on the PS3.

Grahambo86 is my gamertag.

My son is 3 and is also playing MW3 so if you ever see someone on there with Grahambo86 and he has 0-1 kills and about 12-13 deaths, it's him.

Yes, I just threw him under the PS3 bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                                    MW3 and NHL '12 on the PS3.

Grahambo86 is my gamertag.

My son is 3 and is also playing MW3 so if you ever see someone on there with Grahambo86 and he has 0-1 kills and about 12-13 deaths, it's him.

Yes, I just threw him under the PS3 bus.
                                                    Haha
                                                    I always had guest accounts for people to use when I played Duty MW and MW2 all the time. My Kill/Death ratio was too important to me to allow people to use my name and lower it.

That said...I have BF3 and not MW3.
                                                    I don't care about ratios now. Just wins!

Comment

fifa 12, doing a career mode with PSG on world class
                                                      "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

Madden 96 for MS DOS

Lick my nuts

Comment

NCAA 12. MW3. on the Xbox.

GT: cloned gnome
                                                          wish you would...
                                                          "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

MW3 NCAA 12 Skyrim and Fallout NV have been in heavy rotation between me and my son and he's got Arkham Asylum in his rotation
                                                            RIP KMC 4/15/13

Comment

Asteroids, Pac Man and Pong. No gamer tag as I can't get the Xbox controllers away from my kids. I'm thinking about stealing their batteries so I can watch them panic, not knowing what to do with their day. Perhaps something educational or sports related???

(I can't complain...they're both straight A students and work really hard at their extracurricular activities...)

Anyone wanna play Pong? ;)

Comment

Gears of War 3- Got Dat 1.7 kd
                                                                NCAA 12
                                                                NBA 2k11

GT-IamGoldenDomer

Comment

I beat the new Zelda game back in December and I haven't really played anything since.

Comment

Originally posted by Yes View Post
                                                                    I beat the new Zelda game back in December and I haven't really played anything since.
                                                                    I could have sworn I saw something about that in the local paper. Congrats.

;)

Comment

Anyone playing The Killing Floor on STEAM? it's a Zombie Survival game
                                                                      Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog!

Comment

I bought Kingdoms of Amalur today. Awesome.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XY_ESTnBlS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Super Tecmo Bowl...the one with 8 plays, not 4. L.T. is a beast.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              I bought Kingdoms of Amalur today. Awesome.
                                                                              Is it really good? I love RPG's but I got really really bored with the demo. Idk maybe I just need to try it again.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                Is it really good? I love RPG's but I got really really bored with the demo. Idk maybe I just need to try it again.
                                                                                I only downloaded the demo for the free stuff for Mass Effect 3. I wasn't a big fan of the Amular demo.
                                                                                sigpic

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  I am not that far into the game, but so far I am enjoying it. It is written by one of my favorite authors. One thing I have to get used to is the camera.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I'm playing Shogun II: Total War at the moment. Difficult, but setting up the perfect battle and just laying waste to everything is so very satisfying.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                      I'm playing Shogun II: Total War at the moment. Difficult, but setting up the perfect battle and just laying waste to everything is so very satisfying.
                                                                                      I am glad to hear it is challenging. I wanted to buy this next.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Wow no SWTOR?
                                                                                        Killer MMOPG game about Star Wars.
                                                                                        Much fun for me and keeps me from buying 50-60 dollar games every month for only 15 per month.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by Praytorian View Post
                                                                                          Wow no SWTOR?
                                                                                          Killer MMOPG game about Star Wars.
                                                                                          Much fun for me and keeps me from buying 50-60 dollar games every month for only 15 per month.
                                                                                          I'm playing the waiting game... very few MMO's don't go free to play after awhile.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            I am glad to hear it is challenging. I wanted to buy this next.
                                                                                            When you get it PM me about some mods. There are a few that make the computer much more aggressive and realistic in it's reactions.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              I an playing the Mass Effect 3 demo. It has multiplayer in it. Please add me. My gamer tag is Beerguy 13.
                                                                                              sigpic

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Battle Nations on the iPad...

Strapped for time w/ work so I found a quick fix for IE and gaming.

Very fun game that can be played for free or with purchases for select items. Time-based game which helps for those with limited time. Fun, startegic battle mode for online players.

Check it out!

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  How's the new UFC game?

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Mass Effect 3 demo is amazing (so long as you enjoy the series). This is for you Bioware.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8QfSzgV1q5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                                                    sigpic

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X