An Alabama Fan Assaulted A Passed-Out LSU Fan At The Bourbon Street Krystal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Alabama Fan Assaulted A Passed-Out LSU Fan At The Bourbon Street Krystal

How does this not surprise me. Evidently this video is starting to go viral since Bill King commented about it on his show this morning.

After pondering wether I should've posted the link to the actual video, I went ahead and decided to remove it.

If you want to watch the video, you can google it.
    Last edited by NDinL.A.; 01-18-2012, 04:33 PM. Reason: title change

Justice served.

Gross.

Comment

Stay classy Bama.

Comment

Thank you for not posting the video! Lol..
        "No one, and I mean no one, comes into our house and pushes us around."
        ND for life..

Comment

That video is AWESOME!!!
          Kid deserved everything he got for being stupid enough to get blackout drunk around an opposing teams fans. Surprised they didnt do worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish4Life09 View Post
            That video is AWESOME!!!
            Kid deserved everything he got for being stupid enough to get blackout drunk around an opposing teams fans. Surprised they didnt do worse.
            Really? Who DESERVES that?
            Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

Originally posted by connor_in View Post
              Really? Who DESERVES that?
              Did you actually watch the video?
              The fan was blackout drunk in the foodcourt of a mall, in the middle of the day.Some decent people tried to shake him awake or even put a little water on him. He was way out.
              If you do that kind of thing, you should know full-well the consequences of doing it around a rival team's fans,especially alabama fans.
              Maybe getting embarrassed nationally from having balls all over his face will teach him a lesson.

Comment

I would teabag a Michigan fan . I would so teabag a Michigan fan.
                One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.
                Knute Rockne

Comment

Originally posted by PatsandBostonfan1975 View Post
                  Not only did I LOL at this in the internet-sense but I actually LOL'd in real life also.

Comment

This was news like 3 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsandBostonfan1975 View Post
                      I not only would teabag a michigan fan...i personally pay a professional tattoo artist to come and put nd tats all over his face

Comment

Originally posted by Irish4Life09 View Post
                        Did you actually watch the video?
                        The fan was blackout drunk in the foodcourt of a mall, in the middle of the day.Some decent people tried to shake him awake or even put a little water on him. He was way out.
                        If you do that kind of thing, you should know full-well the consequences of doing it around a rival team's fans,especially alabama fans.
                        Maybe getting embarrassed nationally from having balls all over his face will teach him a lesson.
                        Once again... really? You want to drop trou in the food court at the mall and rub your sac on another guy?

If you are into guys then OK, in private, but still at the foodcourt in the mall
                        Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

Honest question here: If you had to choose, would you rather give/receive a teabag...or give/receive an atomic sit-up?

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                            Honest question here: If you had to choose, would you rather give/receive a teabag...or give/receive an atomic sit-up?

lol...id never heard of an atomic situp before....gross lol

Comment

At first I thought it would be funny, then I went and watched it. Rather disgusting. What will be interesting is if the young man who performed the act will receive any sort of legal ramifications from it. It's not like he can deny it, and I'm almost certain that would fit under the classification of sexual assault at a minimum.
                              #TeamKizer

Comment

Now you would think a group that claims to have won 14 national titles would know how to win with a little more class.....

idk, maybe their title count is off somewhere????

;)
                                Last edited by ACamp1900; 01-18-2012, 01:55 PM.
                                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

I feel sorry for anybody that has actually gone and watched the video; not to mention, a little curious as to why a dude would go and watch a video of a dude teabagging another dude??!!?!

Comment

Hope that NC was worth having to register as a sex offender for-ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                      Now you would think a group that claims to have won 14 national titles would know how to win with a little more class.....

idk, maybe their title count is off somewhere????

;)
                                      Im sure if you asked some of them, they would claim every championship for the past twenty-five years.

Comment

I just find it interesting, to say the least, that people think it's funny to teabag someone. Okay, in a normal situation, if you are heterosexual, would you ever stick your balls in some guy's mouth? No. You would probably think that is gross or any number of other terms to describe it. However, when someone else is drunk putting your balls in some guy's mouth suddenly becomes a cool thing to do? What's next? Masturbating a passed out guy? Whatever happened to getting a Sharpie and writing something like "I love Nick Saban" on the guy's forehead? Bizarre.
                                        "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." E.H.

Comment

If there was a guy passed-out cold you'd think SOMEONE would try to help him. Instead they stick their balls on his face? Is there any human decency left in this world?

Comment

Me and the wife in the kitchen eating duck and elk gumbo (that I killed, of course)

Me: "Honey did you hear about the LSU fan getting teabagged at....."

The Dame: "oh yeah, that was funny. Saw the video. If you ever get that drunk on Bourbon, I hope someone teabags you"

I love my wife.

Comment

Losing the NC - bad
                                              Getting teabagged by a Bama moron - horrible
                                              Losing the number 1 rated QB - Priceless
                                              The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                              Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                Losing the NC - bad
                                                Getting teabagged by a Bama moron - horrible
                                                Losing the number 1 rated QB - Priceless
                                                nice well played
                                                One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than a hundred teaching it.
                                                Knute Rockne

Comment

Originally posted by irishfanjho15 View Post
                                                  Hope that NC was worth having to register as a sex offender for-ever.
                                                  Exactly. Getting lumped in with pedaphiles & rapists for this little joke is not worth it. He could serve some prison time for this stunt. It's funny now, but this guy may really reget this in the long run.
                                                  Beat USC...every year...every year. I hate 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbuquerqueIrishFan View Post
                                                    Exactly. Getting lumped in with pedaphiles & rapists for this little joke is not worth it. He could serve some prison time for this stunt. It's funny now, but this guy may really reget this in the long run.
                                                    Times have changed. With smartphones, twitter, youtube, etc., kids today have to use more common sense and restraint. This kid will likely end up in a jail cell for a few months in or near New Orleans.... I'd expect a lot of very large LSU fans waiting there for a date.... he'll also be registering from town to town. 5 minutes of fun will likely equate to thousands in legal fees, a life of embarrasment, and if he's lucky, only a couple of @ss kickings in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                                                      Times have changed. With smartphones, twitter, youtube, etc., kids today have to use more common sense and restraint. This kid will likely end up in a jail cell for a few months in or near New Orleans.... I'd expect a lot of very large LSU fans waiting there for a date.... he'll also be registering from town to town. 5 minutes of fun will likely equate to thousands in legal fees, a life of embarrasment, and if he's lucky, only a couple of @ss kickings in jail.

Early in the video there's a Bama fan that makes like he's unzipping his fly and a blonde steps in front of him to block him. A station in Mobile, AL showed the video with the obscene parts blacked out. Turns out somebody at the station recognizes the guy and gal. He's was the station manager's son and she supposedly had her name on her shirt. Reporters ID'd them and both have since taken down their FB pages.

The prep will be ID'd.

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                                        Early in the video there's a Bama fan that makes like he's unzipping his fly and a blonde steps in front of him to block him. A station in Mobile, AL showed the video with the obscene parts blacked out. Turns out somebody at the station recognizes the guy and gal. He's was the station manager's son and she supposedly had her name on her shirt. Reporters ID'd them and both have since taken down their FB pages.

The prep will be ID'd.
                                                        He's got to be sweating it right now. He's probably imagining all the teabagging he will have to endure while the guest of LA State Corrections.

Comment

1. If you cannot control your liquor best no drink.

2. Wow what a group of friends that LSU fan has. Leave him passed out with the enemy around

3. Classless act by some Alabama Fan's

Comment

He has a small package.

Comment

New Orleans PD issues alert for individual in BCS assault video | CollegeFootballTalk
                                                              #TeamKizer

Comment

So who was offended so much by the word teabag that the name of the thread was changed? Re-liberal-diculous.
                                                                "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

I'd hate to be the guy that was teabagged (for a multitude of reasons), but one of them would certainly have to be, for example, telling a jury in a potential criminal case that, "yeah-- I was completely hammered. How drunk you say? Well I was so drunk I didn't know the defendant had his nutsack plopped on my face....and now I have to look my wife, my children, my grandparents, my parents, my friends, and my work colleagues in the face everyday, knowing that they know that I was the dude who got teabagged by the defendant."

Comment

It will be difficult enough to find a job with a degree from Alabama and now utterly impossible with a sexual assualt conviction on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeehater View Post
                                                                      It will be difficult enough to find a job with a degree from Alabama and now utterly impossible with a sexual assualt conviction on top of it.
                                                                      I disagree. I think that automatically gets him tenure as a professor at Alabama. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by yankeehater View Post
                                                                        I hear Penn State is hiring.....HEEEEEYYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                                                                          So who was offended so much by the word teabag that the name of the thread was changed? Re-liberal-diculous.
                                                                          Damn Commies!!! Guess SOPA/PIPPA intervened

Comment

Getting tea bagged was the least of that LSU fans problems, did anyone watch the national title?

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Busted the dumb@***:

Alabama man seen in crude post-BCS video arrested - ESPN
                                                                              Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by tadman95 View Post
                                                                                "Bad Boys, Bad Boys, whatca gonna do when they come for you?"

Alabama To Hold National Title Celebration Saturday At Bryant Denny Stadium - WHNT

The celebration will feature the Crimson Tide football team and head football coach Nick Saban,The Million Dollar Band, Big Al, and the cheerleaders will be on hand to help the Crimson Tide celebrate inside Bryant-Denny Stadium as well. Following the event, fans in attendance are welcome to come down to the field and tour the Alabama locker room for pictures. Brian Downing will not be available to have pictures taken with his testicles as he's a house guest of the NOLA PD. His live video will not be shown on the Jumbotron but you can see his TIDE PRIDE on YouTube.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                Working...
                                                                                X