Brotherly Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brotherly Love

In the true spirit of the season, one brother shows his true love for another. Heartfelt. May we all be so lucky to have a brother such as this.

Wayne Mitchell Dies After Eating Cocaine Hidden In Brother's Butt; Deangelo Mitchell Charged In Death

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
    In the true spirit of the season, one brother shows his true love for another. Heartfelt. May we all be so lucky to have a brother such as this.

Wayne Mitchell Dies After Eating Cocaine Hidden In Brother's Butt; Deangelo Mitchell Charged In Death
    Now that is some dedication.

Good Lord... Cocaine, pink dildos... What's next? A bowling ball?
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ocV5bGHdYag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I'm just getting ready to read this article and I'm already laughing my a$$ off!!
      Working in the South til I can retire in the North.

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
        Now that is some dedication.

Good Lord... Cocaine, pink dildos... What's next? A bowling ball?
        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ocV5bGHdYag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Gerbils??

Comment

Wow, would have been better to just get busted for possession.

Comment

Good Lord. If you must transport an ounce of cocaine I suggest using a car with two working headlights.
            "Nine out of ten times it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..."

Comment

I wish I could say that it surprises me that these guys are dumb enough to do this. But, considering they're in the drug business and are driving with a busted headlight I am, unfortunately, not surprised one bit. What a $hitty way to go!
              Working in the South til I can retire in the North.

Comment

Originally posted by In Lou I Trust View Post
                I wish I could say that it surprises me that these guys are dumb enough to do this. But, considering they're in the drug business and are driving with a busted headlight I am, unfortunately, not surprised one bit. What a $hitty way to go!
                <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mR3jnW2kcUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Now THAT's.......A$$king a lot.
                  Last edited by IrishAlum1997; 12-22-2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: .JPEG inserting stupidity of epic proportions
                  "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Anybody remember that HBO documentary about prison some years ago?

If the answer is yes, then no further need for me to go into details! Haha!

But seriously, anybody remember the name of said documentary? I can't remember it.

Comment

I'd just like to know why you are Googling prison, butts, and cocaine.
                      "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                        I'd just like to know why you are Googling prison, butts, and cocaine.
                        Just an old habit, I reckon.

Comment

But seriously, anybody remember the name of said documentary? I can't remember it.
                          Gladiator Days?

Comment

Originally posted by NDFan4Life View Post
                            Gladiator Days?
                            I don't think that was it. It's like 15 years old. It was a contemporary of Bangin in Little Rock or whatever the one about gangs in Little Rock was called.

Comment

I don't think that was it. It's like 15 years old. It was a contemporary of Bangin in Little Rock or whatever the one about gangs in Little Rock was called.
                              You've got me curious now. I'll do some searching and see if I can come up with anything.

Comment

Was it a documentary or an HBO original show OZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetness34 View Post
                                  Was it a documentary or an HBO original show OZ.
                                  It was a real documentary.

Comment

The Prisoners of the War on Drugs from 1996 is what I think I was trying to think of. I won't post a link, because I don't want to risk getting banned- lol!

This story made me think of that documentary.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X