Request to moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to moderator

Can someone change the name on my avatar to something different? I don't care what it is, if anything at all, just not 'dirty whore'. Would you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Comment

There you go!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post
        Lol, for the record, I have no idea who keeps changing it so I can't tell on them. It just keeps getting worse, lol.

Comment

Haha Well IrishinFL just changed mine!!!

Comment

I think it would be safe to assume your title is going to be rapidly changing throughout this off-season now.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kuehnja View Post
              Lol, for the record, I have no idea who keeps changing it so I can't tell on them. It just keeps getting worse, lol.
              You know everyone's going to change your title now, right?
              sigpic

Comment

Why did I even ask, lol.

Comment

I'll change it one more time.. I'm not made of vbucks over here.

Comment

Why did I even ask, lol.
                    You are so lucky I do not have enough points to perform this option.

Comment

Originally posted by Te'o4Heisman View Post
                      You are so lucky I do not have enough points to perform this option.
                      Actually you do have the vbucks for it.

Comment

So does the OP but you don't see him using his money.

Kinda of like the OWS crowd, somebody else should pay for it.

Comment

I know I do, but when I try to do it, it tells me I do not have enough points. I don't get it.

Comment

Haha. Goats....

Comment

Haha He never should have taken that vbuck loan if he didn't plan on paying it back..

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Irish View Post
                                Haha. Goats....
                                Goats...or should it be sheep.

Shepherds hit by violent 'food poisoning' bug... after castrating lambs with their TEETH - CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO

Comment

While we're on the topic of your entertaining titles, wtf does kuenhja mean?

Comment

It's my last name kuehn, first/middle initial ja. I used that to log into my school email. When I signed up for an account on here, I didn't plan on wasting as much time as I do, so a login that was easy to remember sufficed. Hindsight 20/20, I should have thought of something more clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                      While we're on the topic of your entertaining titles, wtf does kuenhja mean?
                                      Duh,

Goats make me horny

Comment

It's my last name kuehn, first/middle initial ja. I used that to log into my school email. When I signed up for an account on here, I didn't plan on wasting as much time as I do, so a login that was easy to remember sufficed. Hindsight 20/20, I should have thought of something more clever.
                                        Booo, here this whole time I thought it was some sort of Hawaiian name that meant something cool like "wave crusher".

Comment

It's my last name kuehn, first/middle initial ja. ...
                                          Are you kin to Harvey?

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                            Are you kin to Harvey?
                                            He's my son. That's right, I'm almost 200. Respect your elders.

Comment

So...was Bologna Curtains and Roast Beef Curtains already spoken for as a moniker??

Comment

How do you pronounce it?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                  How do you pronounce it?
                                                  Keen.

Comment

I'm nominating this for thread of the year.

Comment

Prevert.

Comment

Originally posted by Title2014 View Post
                                                        Prevert.
                                                        Prevert?

You mean he's from before man had vertebrae that he could use to stand on two limbs? Best be careful. That's blasphemy to some on this site.
                                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                          Prevert?

You mean he's from before man had vertebrae that he could use to stand on two limbs? Best be careful. That's blasphemy to some on this site.
                                                          You fail life for not getting the reference.

Comment

Can someone change the name on my avatar to something different? I don't care what it is, if anything at all, just not 'dirty whore'. Would you kiss your mother with that mouth?
                                                            lol... It seems that 3 different posters have gotten to your user profile today. But don't worry, they changed mine too. It's all in good fun. And if it's not, that's ok too.

Comment

You fail life for not getting the reference.
                                                              Guess so.

What are you referencing?
                                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUAK7t3Lf8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Are you male or female? I assume male, but I always get in trouble when I assume.
                                                                  Last edited by BobD; 12-14-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUAK7t3Lf8s" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
                                                                    That explains it. I fell asleep during Dr. Strangelove. lol

Comment

You're crazy. One of the best movies ever made no doubt.

Comment

You're crazy. One of the best movies ever made no doubt.
                                                                        I own it. I just have yet to watch it. I fell asleep like right when it started because everyone else was already asleep...and I think I had just eaten turkey.

Comment

I own it. I just have yet to watch it. I fell asleep like right when it started because everyone else was already asleep...and I think I had just eaten turkey.
                                                                          Ply your tryptophan addled brain with some caffein and watch the damn movie. If you don't like it, I'll wash my hands of you and never befriend you.

Comment

Mines EF hutton. I dont even no how i got that name. How do you even change the name? I want something a little more BA

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                              Mines EF hutton. I dont even no how i got that name. How do you even change the name? I want something a little more BA

Something more BA ... like Bernie Madoff?

Check your PMs. let me know if it doesn't work.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Yikes. That is unfortunate.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  This is most excellent

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Best. Thread. Ever.
                                                                                    #TeamKizer

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Guys, I get it. I'll watch the movie. lmao

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        vbPlaza.jpeg
                                                                                        Last edited by e34croak; 12-14-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Have to say, your request backfired pretty badly haha

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                          X