Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >Tebow

Time for Elway to think post-Tebow - AFC West Blog - ESPN
    for the past 24 hpura the commenters on ESPN have been bashing Tebow in the comments section, a few hours ago espn tried to delete the comments one by one but they cannot be stopped. i encouarge you to read and add to this epic interwebz battle against ESPN
    "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

I mentioned this in the "So Tebow sucks afterall" thread, but I completely support dedicating a thread to it, because it's hilarious. Especially since ESPN's trying to delete them now.

Comment

Even had my fiance watching the comments updating by the second, and she has never been to ESPN.com before. I have to admit to having participated in a little of that over the last few days. One of the funniest things that has ever happened. How long will ESPN let it go on?

Comment

deadspin.com made a screencap video of the "battle" its the headline on their website
        "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

It is a lot of fun to watch

Comment

deadspin has had one of their best days ever today in terms of crushing ESPN. They have done three stories on the _______ > Tebow thing, as well as the story on the VP who jerked off next to Erin Andrews on a plane. Killing it today.

Comment

Has this been happening for the past day?

Comment

STILL COMING!!!!!!!
                When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                  Originally posted by dboe34 View Post
                  STILL COMING!!!!!!!
                  The blog entry is from Sunday, and this started not all that long after it was posted. Its been going on since at least Monday, and it seems to be gaining speed, not slowing down.

ESPN was trying to delete the comments for a while, but couldn't keep up. Just amazing.

Comment

who on here is irishenvy34 and said my taint > Tebow. Nasty

Comment

Casey Anthony babysitting my kids>Tebow.
                      LMAO!

Comment

who on here is irishenvy34 and said my taint > Tebow. Nasty
                        HAHA!!!

Comment

This was my post about it earlier, note the time stamp. Edit: quotes don't include timestamps. Posted it two days ago.

Originally posted by IrishinSyria View Post
                          Time for Elway to think post-Tebow - AFC West Blog - ESPN

The comment section on this article is on fire. Literally like 5 posts per second are going up, all with a simple yet hilarious format:

(bad thing)>Tebow

My personal favorite: Pol Pot>Tebow

Comment

Omfg I'm dying. F*ckin hilarious

Comment

.... I am no longer going to bed. I don't even want to post, I might miss a good one!!!!
                              When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

.... I am no longer going to bed. I don't even want to post, I might miss a good one!!!!
                                Are you Southy013?

Comment

Perhaps the greatest event that has EVER transpired via the internet!!!

Comment

hahaha "Charlie Weis' fupa > tebow"

Comment

Are you Southy013?
                                      I am not ... unless it was a good post and I can claim it? lol

Comment

someone needs to get some tebow jerseys and stitch a > onto them and get them on eBay. QUICK. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY.

Comment

hahaha "Charlie Weis' fupa > tebow"
                                          Seen a few ND shots on there. Yet, I still enjoy it!

Comment

So much like the "Things Longer Than Kim's Wedding" thing. lol

I saw one "jean shorts>Tebow"
                                            "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Seen a few ND shots on there. Yet, I still enjoy it!
                                              I probably did a few of them. I did Gary Gray > tebow and Dayne Crist > tebow

Comment

Why haven't they just disabled the comments on the page? lol
                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Oh boy, I just saw a "Getting raped by Big Ben" one. lmao

Comment

I probably did a few of them. I did Gary Gray > tebow and Dayne Crist > tebow
                                                    ..... not cool

j/k

Comment

Wooly submitted, "Gunner Kiel > Tebow"

Comment

..... not cool

j/k
                                                        all in good fun. Got to laugh at yourselves sometimes. as long as theres no Floyd drinking ones or Declan Sullivan ones its fine.

Comment

OMG NAMBLA > tebow hahahaha

Comment

I think I just got banned for saying Lancing a hemorrhoid > Tebow.

Godd@%n ESPN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                              Why haven't they just disabled the comments on the page? lol
                                                              I've been wondering about this all day. I can only come up with possible 2 answers:

1. They are shockingly taking a pro-free speech/open forum/anti-censorship stance.

2. They are getting so many clicks and unique visitors to the page they are willing to let this go on because it is driving up the cost of advertising in their NFL blog space.

Knowing ESPN, I have to lean toward #2, but who knows.

Comment

all in good fun. Got to laugh at yourselves sometimes. as long as theres no Floyd drinking ones or Declan Sullivan ones its fine.
                                                                AGREED

Comment

Being Andy Reid's belt for a day > tebow

hahahahaha

Comment

Notre Dame in a big game > tebow

ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Irish View Post
                                                                      I've been wondering about this all day. I can only come up with possible 2 answers:

1. They are shockingly taking a pro-free speech/open forum/anti-censorship stance.

2. They are getting so many clicks and unique visitors to the page they are willing to let this go on because it is driving up the cost of advertising in their NFL blog space.

Knowing ESPN, I have to lean toward #2, but who knows.
                                                                      They must be getting great publicity. Has to be it.

Comment

dbow that was you right with the getiing lynch from FSU one? nice.

Comment

me getting banned from espn for writing hemorrhoid < Tebow

Comment

Too bad ESPN banned me 6 months ago because I trashed Craig James and Chris Bergman. I would be obliged to make a comment.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              dbow that was you right with the getiing lynch from FSU one? nice.
                                                                              Ya wrote it how it sounds! Damn it maaaaannn!! lol

Yes I did write that. I was trying to spark an FSU fan and see if I could get a 1 up within a 1 up thing going. **** is moving way to fast! haha

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Some guy writes:

ImErectRightNow
                                                                                Chris Hanson waiting for you outside > Tebow
                                                                                Oh man. Speaking of....ESPN mods are getting quicker at deleting comments now. Every 20 seconds or so a bunch of comments disappear. They must have called in everyone to just sit there and delete comments when they show up. Just picture that room. Awesome.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Yup. I've been banned.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I am still dying to know what went wrong for ESPN to not be able to just stop the madness! Hoping they have to place a "We are sorry for what happened" write up!

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      **** got banned for calling the ESPN guys ****s

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        nin10do1
                                                                                        i got suspended for sticking up for a mod. what the hell did i do

Seems like they are just banning everyone.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Apparently mine is only for 24 hours. Is everyone else's like this?

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Yep, just got 24 hrs for posting DanPatrick>Tim Tebow lol.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Mine too. They are beyond lame.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Well I know what I'll be doing tomorrow at 1:30 AM

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  I think the mods have given up. It's almost 3am and the posts are happening faster and faster. This is hilarious.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    You don't control the internet, ESPN.

The internet controls you.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X