Thread of the Random

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread of the Random

I always have random stuff to post that doesn't fit into other threads and imo doesn't deserve its own thread.

Instead of having the front page littered with random, non-ND/sports related threads, we put those things in here.
    Last edited by PLACforever; 09-19-2011, 10:01 AM.
    I do not like Brian Kelly as a coach.

Superfan Nation: Notre Dame College Teams | Old Navy
    Last edited by PLACforever; 10-25-2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Notre Dame Stays Competitive, Falls Short In Intra-Squad Scrimmage | The Onion Sports Network

Comment

Miss State must be a top-notch educational institution...

Comment

Lmfao.epic.I'm gonna send that to a couple of my nd hater friends,they'll love it.

Comment

Met a few of these guys on Saturday and bought a very cool shirt from them. Great guys!!

Wounded Warrior Project brings America's brave to Notre Dame - Fox 28: South Bend, Elkhart IN News, Weather, Sports

Comment

Someone said that when a man is smitten with a beautiful woman, he should remember that somebody somewhere is tired of her.

That may not apply on the ND campus though. That is probably more of an after college life principal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Endzone2 View Post
                  That is one nasty azz oven.

Comment

Trivia question:

This is the main lobby of what major U.S. company?

Comment

Originally posted by loomis41973 View Post
                      That is one nasty azz oven.
                      You got that right. It was like that for a year until the owner of the house (friend of mine) got married.

Comment

Trivia question:

Microsoft

Comment

Originally posted by NDFan4Life View Post
                          Microsoft
                          No sir, thanks for playing.

Comment

No sir, thanks for playing.
                            OK.

One more shot.

Walmart

Comment

OK.

One more shot.

Walmart
                              No, the company's products are on the wall there though.

Comment

No, the company's products are on the wall there though.
                                I was thinking Proctor & Gamble or Johnson & Johnson.

Comment

I was thinking Proctor & Gamble or Johnson & Johnson.
                                  The kid eating the potato chips gives up who it is.

Comment

Frito-Lay

Comment

Trivia question:

P&G....BAM, what do I win????
                                      Last edited by Kingbish01; 09-19-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

It appears to be a Pringle, so I'll go with P&G.

Comment

NDfan4life/Whiskey, I edited it so you guys beat me to it! Downtown Cincinnati right??
                                          Last edited by Kingbish01; 09-19-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01 View Post
                                            P&G....BAM, what do I win????
                                            You know when I was living in Seattle, I sent contest winners their choice of 3 locally produced james & jellies. They grow so much fruit up there in the central part of the state that there are these outfits everywhere. Sorry, I'm not living in Seattle anymore and my supply of jams has been reduced to zero. Honestly I did send people boxes of this stuff.

Last edited by Endzone2; 09-19-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01 View Post
                                              NDfan4life/Whiskey, I edited it so you guys beat me to it! Downtown Cincinnati right??
                                              Yes, this lobby is actually in the front of this long rectangular part--not the Dolly Parton section.

Last edited by Endzone2; 09-19-2011, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but wow... punctured lung? I despise the cowboys, but hats off to Romo for man-ing up and getting the W.

Sources -- Tony Romo has cracked rib, punctured lung - ESPN Dallas
                                                People often ask me, 'Kenny, what are your weaknesses? Do you have any?' I would say that my biggest flaw, my achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame'09 View Post
                                                  Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but wow... punctured lung? I despise the cowboys, but hats off to Romo for man-ing up and getting the W.

Sources -- Tony Romo has cracked rib, punctured lung - ESPN Dallas

You should forward this to Jay Cutler.

Comment

Wow. Romo is a man.

Comment

Someone said that when a man is smitten with a beautiful woman, he should remember that somebody somewhere is tired of her.
                                                      I've heard this statement as well, however it was worded differently but the meaning was the same. Decency and censorship prevents me from posting the quote as I heard it.
                                                      YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                      Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

Comment

Who is ND psychologist Christian Smith?

Why young Americans can't think morally

Comment

Originally posted by loomis41973 View Post
                                                          You should forward this to Jay Cutler.
                                                          whateve.......
                                                          --cheers,
                                                          tank

Comment

Originally posted by TDHeysus View Post
                                                            I've heard this statement as well, however it was worded differently but the meaning was the same. Decency and censorship prevents me from posting the quote as I heard it.
                                                            We both heard it different, and I like the X rated version better....I mean c'mon, it couldn't be more true! lol

Comment

Random question from an idiot. WTH is the grey rep square on my user control panel. The individual that left it left no comment?
                                                              #TeamKizer

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Insanity View Post
                                                                Random question from an idiot. WTH is the grey rep square on my user control panel. The individual that left it left no comment?
                                                                I think this was discussed in another thread awhile ago, not sure which thread. But I believe what it came to was normally a grey square is from someone who is new to IE. I think.

Comment

The individual who left it is a member for 3+ yrs and a Varsity Member. But has very very few posts. Just wondering as its grey not green or red. And I remember the it being discussed just not sure what thread
                                                                  #TeamKizer

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Insanity View Post
                                                                    The individual who left it is a member for 3+ yrs and a Varsity Member. But has very very few posts. Just wondering as its grey not green or red. And I remember the it being discussed just not sure what thread
                                                                    Thats what I meant, few post not how long the person had been a member.

Comment

Originally posted by military_irish View Post
                                                                      Thats what I meant, few post not how long the person had been a member.
                                                                      Well that makes sense. Thanks for the explination
                                                                      #TeamKizer

Comment

Kinda want a new username based off the Notre Dame Victory March:

1. )RallySonsOfNotreDame
                                                                        2.) RallySonsOfND
                                                                        3.)RallySonsND

Opinions?
                                                                        Last edited by IrishCharger2013; 09-20-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Man what a tough way to go. So sad.

Police: Skydiver shed chute midair to kill himself - Yahoo! News

Comment

Do you trust Google?

Do you realize that if somebody doesn't like you, all they have to do is pop in your name on a forum (a forum like this) or on their own web site or a friend's web site, and you're name is going to come up with a link to their comments?

Check out what some homosexual guy has done with the name Rick Santorum. But anybody that doesn't like you, could do the same thing. The Google bots will pick up your name and post a link to the profane or slanderous comments.

Comment

• #40
                                                                              Notre Dame Victory Sparks Widespread NCAA Investigation | The Onion Sports Network

Comment

• #41
                                                                                Here is a question that came to my head today. Has there ever been a fumble from the victory formation?

Comment

• #42

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    Come at me bro. Come at me.

Sometimes You Just Have to Tell Bros to Come at You | Tosh.0 Blog
                                                                                    People often ask me, 'Kenny, what are your weaknesses? Do you have any?' I would say that my biggest flaw, my achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      Originally posted by TheGame'09 View Post
                                                                                      30min detention? the kid got off easy...easily should have got a saturday school for that.
                                                                                      YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                                                      Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        Something funnny for the middle of the week... I give you...

Hick Saban.

Comment

• #46

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            Ritch Workman, Florida State Representative, Proposes Repeal Of 'Dwarf-Tossing' Ban

Comment

• #48
                                                                                              I have one to add, I really don't want to make a new thread to talk about myself, but I just got a job offer to work at a hospital. I do not graduate until May, they said they would hold the job for me until then.

I've been enjoying a few beers to celebrate hence why I'm posting more today. I use to post here a lot when I first joined but school took over and I would just mostly read in my spare time. I hope to be able to post more after graduation.
                                                                                              Last edited by Rocket's Rocket Fan; 10-06-2011, 05:01 PM.
                                                                                              GO IRISH!

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                Originally posted by Rocket's Rocket Fan View Post
                                                                                                I have one to add, I really don't want to make a new thread to talk about myself, but I just got a job offer to work at a hospital. I do not graduate until May, they said they would hold the job for me until then.

I've been enjoying a few beers to celebrate hence why I'm posting more today. I use to post here a lot when I first joined but school took over and I would just mostly read in my spare time. I hope to be able to post more after graduation.
                                                                                                Oh no.........

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Rocket's Rocket Fan View Post

Congratulations!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                  X