• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Official Royal Wedding Thread"

What color was the Queen's hat?
    Hahaha just kidding, I don't care.
    Congrats to them none-the-less.
    I do not like Brian Kelly as a coach.

I did watch a little of it, as I got ready for work this morning. I'm just glad there is something happy on the news rather than devastation of all recent weather tragedies. Kate Middleton looked very beautiful. And the queen's hat was yellow. ;)

Comment

Never Forget my Scotch Irish Friends

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WLrrBs8JBQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

they killed Mel Gibson

Comment

Who gives a rat's a$$?

Just kidding... maybe.
        Last edited by NDFan4Life; 04-29-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Man, is it August yet!?
          "when your kids least deserve the love...is when they need it the most" Go Irish

Comment

I wish the newest Royal couple the best of luck.

Go Irish!
            Last edited by johnnykillz; 04-29-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I'm an junior at ND studying abroad in London right now and I can tell you it was really cool stuff.

The Brits are about 70/30 split on it. A majority of them really don't care and will enjoy the extra day off.

Nevertheless, it was cool seeing the Royal family pass by and all the pageantry. If it's anything, they didn't cheer as loudly for them as we do for touchdowns.

Comment

Thats one thread title i never thought i would see on irishenvy.............the off season sucks balls

Comment

Why is this on our Notre Dame football board?

Does this wedding somehow help us land an elite recruit? No. So who gives a dam.
                  Beat USC...every year...every year. I hate 'em.

Comment

I tried to stay up and watch it but yesterday was filled with exams so I was wore out. I stayed up until right as it started then said screw it and fell asleep. But anyways, this should be a major event in history because just 200 years or so ago the kings and queens and prince and princess were actually a big part of the world and anything they did was major news. But as we have seen its just a whatever event, but it's like seeing the Haileys comet, very rare.

Comment

I would give her a good rogering, perhaps go out for some fish n chips afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbuquerqueIrishFan View Post
                        Why is this on our Notre Dame football board?

Does this wedding somehow help us land an elite recruit? No. So who gives a dam.
                        To answer your question... Satire.
                        Any further confusion, see rikkitikki08's comment.

Comment

Originally posted by UPMich_NDfan View Post
                          Man, is it August yet!?
                          I say that to myself atleast 4 or 5 times a day...

Comment

although i am not irish i find that anything related to the oppressive english on this page to be an affront to my catholic brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben E. View Post
                              although i am not irish i find that anything related to the oppressive english on this page to be an affront to my catholic brothers.
                              ^^^^ This is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by PLACforever View Post
                                To answer your question... Satire.
                                Any further confusion, see rikkitikki08's comment.
                                OK...well I'm never one to turn down satie. That's how I live my whole life.
                                Beat USC...every year...every year. I hate 'em.

Comment

English People are responsible for this......

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5OW7OVn9liA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Harry should jump on Cats sister. She is even hotter imo.

Comment

Well, yep, nothing that even my imagination can reasonably connect to Notre Dame football....I ended up watching it because it was on during my multi-hour shift caring for my Notre Dame-fanatic Mom, so I guess that's my connection. She insisted on watching so we did and the fairytale aspect of it made her happy.

So, one lifetime [94+year old] ND fan enjoyed it, and the fact that I took her on a tour of England long long ago and saw all these places, made her smile --- something beyond value in her last year or so. In fact it seemed to make a lot of people happy...something that I think that Notre Dame can support---people being happy.

Comment

I would ask them how many of my ancestors were murdered by the Royal family to finance this crap....

;)

(Sorry the Scot in me can't help it.)
                                        There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

I bet those slain would enjoy sweet tea.

Comment

Bump... for comedy sakes.

;)

Comment

I wonder how the their first night together is going
                                              GoshenGipper the true Superman

Comment

FREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDOMMMMMMMMMMMM
                                                "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by mlcspinner View Post
                                                  If he learned anything from his father it should be that telling a woman you want to be her tampon is not cool....
                                                  There is no such thing as a boneless wing!! Stop trying to make your nugget sound all fancy.

Comment

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WLrrBs8JBQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mlcspinner View Post
                                                        She knows her way around by now...:stickoutt

Comment

Originally posted by UPMich_NDfan View Post
                                                          Man, is it August yet!?
                                                          Here Here, lets play football
                                                          Project ahead when you think of what university you want to bring your family to as an alum. If it isnt Notre Dame then you should go to another school-from a subway alumni

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                                            Well, yep, nothing that even my imagination can reasonably connect to Notre Dame football....I ended up watching it because it was on during my multi-hour shift caring for my Notre Dame-fanatic Mom, so I guess that's my connection. She insisted on watching so we did and the fairytale aspect of it made her happy.

So, one lifetime [94+year old] ND fan enjoyed it, and the fact that I took her on a tour of England long long ago and saw all these places, made her smile --- something beyond value in her last year or so. In fact it seemed to make a lot of people happy...something that I think that Notre Dame can support---people being happy.
                                                            ^this. Well put.

Comment

Who cares (about the monarchy)
                                                              Last edited by TheFlyingAlamo; 04-30-2011, 02:30 PM. Reason: clarification
                                                              We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

Originally posted by BestBIrish47 View Post
                                                                English People are responsible for this......

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5OW7OVn9liA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                                                Its attached to your rod motha licka!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Mike
                                                                  Flying Alamo: was that a shot at my mother?? Pretty offensive.
                                                                  My good lord no!
                                                                  I would never do something like that OMM.

It was a shot at a pointless monarchy.
                                                                  In hindsight I should have been more clear on that.

My apologies to you good sir.
                                                                  We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

There was a thread made for this?

Seriously?

Comment

I'm just so sad that this thread was even made *sigh* You leave this board for six months and look what happens...
                                                                      I'm afraid I just blue myself...

Comment

Originally posted by Quinntastic View Post
                                                                        I'm just so sad that this thread was even made *sigh* You leave this board for six months and look what happens...
                                                                        It's all on you ... leave and cede any and all influence. Positive/Negative ... it's all the same.

Come back, Quinntastic, come back!

Comment

Stalker.
                                                                          Last edited by NeuteredDoomer; 05-08-2011, 04:20 AM. Reason: You proved it

Comment

I don't believe that "sexy" and I ever intersected in this life ... lots of broken cameras and screaming small children, though. How nice it would be to be like Diaco and have your reflection salute you in the mirror.....

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Aww you guys overexaggerate! This place has been fine without me, I'm sure of it...

Comment

• #40
                                                                                QUINN!!! YOU'RE BACK!

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Well I wouldn't say I'm back forever but I certainly am back for a visit :)

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Well I wouldn't say I'm back forever but I certainly am back for a visit :)
                                                                                    I miss me some Quinntastic.
                                                                                    Last edited by NeuteredDoomer; 05-08-2011, 11:54 PM. Reason: :)

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by NeuteredDoomer View Post
                                                                                      Cut the poop Quinntastic. You have been sorely missed.
                                                                                      Are you gonna PM me back or harass me all night? ;)

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        :)
                                                                                        Last edited by NeuteredDoomer; 05-08-2011, 11:53 PM. Reason: Yada

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          I sent you a PM.
                                                                                          Last edited by NeuteredDoomer; 05-08-2011, 04:59 AM. Reason: Ducked a shot from SirDishands,

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                          X